All Comments on 'A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 03'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Average guy

Thanks, finally a part of a story where the average guy, in all ways, gets the girl. I know that there are great stories out there where the size of a guys cock is never mentioned but in the stroies where it is the size is so out of the average. Thanks for another genie character that loves her master unconditionally and he is happy with himself as he is as Conner seems to be.

auguy86auguy86about 8 years agoAuthor
Ch. 04 is submitted

Should be up in a day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Limited

Shouldn't they also try to persuade him to give Amber as much free will as possible, not to abuse her, etc?! It does not seem as if you have thought this through. The guy agrees a bit too easily.

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
That's the point Anonymous

The portrayal of Connor Preston is one of a master still in the fledgling phases of his relationship with his genie. Thus, he hasn't had time to become drunk with power yet, and is more easily open to such a suggestion. As you'll see in the coming chapters, most of the other masters they will encounter are far different from Connor.

wet_specialwet_specialalmost 8 years ago
Nice at the end

The playful dialogue at the end was also very hot and endearing. It is a pity you came away here with relatively few views. I thought the scene with Amber was over too soon, but you really got creative there. Kudos.

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks wet-special

The scene with Amber and Connor was very fun for me, as it was the first time in this series, or in my previous series, "An Unforgettable Melody," that I was writing a love scene with characters other than Mike and Melody. It served as a bit of a clean slate, which was very fun and refreshing. As you can tell, I've tried to introduce a lot of new characters in this series, allowing for a more large-scale storyline, though I'm finding that this results in a more action-oriented story as the narrative progresses, with the love scenes becoming more spread out. I try very hard not to write a love scene for the sake of itself; rather it must be integral to the plot in some way. I don't like shoehorning a love scene in just because "the story's not erotic enough," or whatever. Connor and Amber are great characters, perhaps worthy of a spinoff someday, but way to early to think about that. I always finish one project before moving onto another. Anyway, sorry if I'm rambling. Thanks for reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
1174 Followers
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...