All Comments on 'A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 06'

by auguy86

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad but not your greatest

You did great with the plot. Great job on the character story development. The only thing that is sad was how short the chapter was. Your chapters seem to be getting shorter. But that is understandable with the way things happen in life. I had thought that Edward was a demon but I would have never have guessed the Antichrist wow. Looking forward to the next chapter.

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You're right, this chapter is shorter than others that I've posted. Partially, yes it is due to life happening. Additionally, I try to put myself in the reader's shoes a bit, realizing that I'm throwing a lot of new plot points out at once, and didn't want things to get too bogged down with length because of it, if that makes sense. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed the new angle I'm taking.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 8 years ago
I really like were you are going.

The biggest thing lacking from this story was a competent adversary. I think you just introduced him. I look forward to reading the next chapters.

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
An update

I am about a third of the way through writing chapter 7, but it will probably be a week or so before I can pick back up on writing it. Big move this weekend, and the new place has issues galore, which will fill my evenings this week. I appreciate your continued support and readership. See y'all when I get back!

-auguy86

auguy86auguy86almost 8 years agoAuthor
I'm back

Finally got moved in and finished chapter 7. It is submitted for mod approval, and should hopefully be up this weekend sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userauguy86@auguy86
1174 Followers
Welcome, readers! My name is M.H. Barton, also known as auguy86. I am an author of erotic literature, dabbling mostly in romance and sci-fi/fantasy. I have lived for my entire life in the southern United States, aka "The South." I live here with my fantastic and loving wife, ...