A Brief Encounter with Heidi Ch. 02

Story Info
Heidi would like a gang bang at least once in her life.
7.7k words
4.64
5.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi's Fantasy is an additional chapter to my story, 'A Brief Encounter With Heidi.' Unlike the original account, this is fiction. But evolved from her comment that she would like to try a gang bang.

----

It was Friday morning, and I'd arrived at work early to catch some labourers before they got involved in any other jobs. We had an issue with water about six miles up the new road we were constructing. It was in a place we had not expected, and I would have to design an extra culvert to go under the road.

I parked my car and went straight to where all the workers stood, waiting to be assigned work. I was getting cat-calls and whistles before I could call out to the foreman. I heard filthy comments about what they would like to ram between my legs but pretended I did not hear them.

 

I had never worn a dress in my eleven months at the site. I have always worn trousers or overalls that disguised my figure. But I was going out straight from work that evening. I mistakenly thought the guys had accepted me as the site engineer and were past those petty, disrespectful, chauvinistic comments. How wrong I was.

I called out to Garrett, one of the senior foremen. He gave me an angry look, and his eyes dropped to my tits that, for a change, were not well disguised by my work clothes.

"Garrett. Grab half a dozen men and get a truck. I'm meeting the surveyors up at L.78. We will need to put a culvert in there as the road is slumping."

Garrett didn't like being ordered around by a woman, and certainly not a young twenty-five-year-old like myself. He responded with a surly tone to his voice.

"I saw it yesterday and got the night shift guys to put an equipment shed up there. I'll grab Jed's team. Do you want a ride up with us?"

"No. I'll wait for the surveyors and come up with them. They said they would be here by 9:00 a.m. Start the guys digging by the bank and see if you can locate the source of the seepage."

He gave me another dirty look that said, 'I know what to do'.

I walked back to the site office, my tummy doing flip-flops, my nipples throbbing and my pussy melting. Unbelievably, my pussy was wet from all the obscene comments the workmen had thrown my way. I hated their dirty talk, yet I could not deny that it turned me on. Having said that, I'm not sure I really wanted a shovel handle slammed up my fanny.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I probably didn't need to lock it as none of the office staff would be in for half an hour or more. I stripped my dress and pulled on a man's oversized T-shirt that I kept for wearing under my overalls, then donned my overalls. As I pulled the overalls up, I caught sight of the lacy thong I had worn that morning. I realised that it and the matching bra were not very appropriate for me to wear under the overalls, not that anyone could see. It was not the sort of lingerie I would wear to work. But I had a hot date with the receptionist that night. At least, I hoped it was going to be a hot date. Finally, I swapped my sneakers for some light work boots. And I left the bathroom.

----

My name is Heidi. That I am writing on a sex site tells you there is going to be a sexy adventure involved. The fact is, I'm not very experienced in anything to do with sex, and up until a week ago, nothing sexually exciting had happened in my life.

 

I was raised with my little sister in a strict Brethren family in Georgia. So, I was well insulated from men and life in general until I'd almost finished University at the tender age of twenty-two.

I graduated with honours and was snapped up by Bevan Conners Engineers, in San Fransisco, even before my last year at Uni was finished. The first year on the job, they slowly worked me into their system, ensuring I was up to the task. But by my second year, I was being sent out to most of their largest work sites, effectively as the firm's senior engineer. Their existing engineers were much older and slowing down, and not all had kept up with the latest practices.

This year, I had predominantly handled two of Conners's largest contracts--the thirty-mile stretch of double-lane highway near Irvine, CA, being the most important of them. I had to spend one or two weeks per month at the site and was living out of a suitcase at the Embassy Suites in Irvine.

----

I was woken from my musings by the sound of Garrett driving off in one of the small trucks. Jed was sitting in the front beside him, and five labourers were in the back.

Jed gave a wave, then made the guy in the back laugh by inserting his finger in the other hand and jerking it in and out at me. The bastard thought he was god's gift to women. Jed was about thirty and good-looking but had no idea how to treat a woman. I knew he would have been the main protagonist of the dirty comments earlier. He was another guy who had difficulty coming to grips with my being a woman and always tried to make my life difficult.

I ignored his filthy gesture and turned to my desk. The first job of the day was to print out the plans for the two hundred yards of road up at the L.78 mark. Then, I searched for the culvert designs we were using on other parts of the highway. I intended to take the culvert designs back to San Francisco the following day and sort out the best one to construct at the problem section. I folded everything into my satchel, ready for the surveyors, and then made a coffee.

Slowly, other staff drifted in. First was my understudy, who was two years older than me but had half the qualifications. Then Diane, our receptionist, walked in with one of the wage clerks. I walked over and sat at Diane's desk, handing her one of the coffees I had made. I half-heartedly tried to coax some more information from her about her night with the Kiwi guy at my hotel the week before. I'd tried to set up a threesome with her, but it had fallen through. I'd been trying to get her to go out with me ever since, and she'd agreed to meet me after work that evening. I don't think I'm a lesbian, nor her. But we'd both expressed an interest in broadening our horizons and seeing where our tastes leaned. Maybe the evening would wind up with our having met a couple of eligible bachelor's.

Diane and I had just started exchanging pleasantries when the surveyors turned up. I took them into the makeshift workroom and laid the plans on the table.

"We have water seeping under the road here," I said, pointing to the map. "I'll need level pegs around this area here, and we should have a better idea exactly where, when we get up there, as I have some men up there now clearing each side of the road and searching for the source."

I asked if I could ride up with them, as I didn't want to go up on the quad-bike, as the weather forecast was not good for the afternoon.

 

Steve and Ray crammed me in between them on the front seat of their van. I felt uncomfortable; the older of the two, Steve, had been running his eyes over me as if I was a Botticelli nude. Thank god he didn't see me in my dress earlier or have any idea of the skimpy lingerie I was wearing under my overalls. The silly old bastard would have had a heart attack.

I'm not tall, but I am slender and shapely, and even in my baggy overalls, I can't disguise my pert upturned tits that have nipples you could hang a hat on. My ass is my best feature, and the bastard rubbed his hip against it as we drove up the hill. I don't get a lot of unwanted attention, as my face is not one that you remember ten minutes after meeting me. But although annoying, Steve's attention was turning me on at some base level. I was happy when we arrived, parked alongside the equipment shed, and I could escape his attention.

I saw that Garrett had taken one of the younger workers to the left side of the road, and they were clearing shrubs and loose rocks ready for the surveyors. I didn't know the kid that Garrett had seconded. I had heard he was related; his sister's son, I think.

 

Jed and the other four labourers were clearing dirt and mud from a rock abutment on the right side of the road, where the spring seemed to originate from. The only one of the five that I knew much about was Nathan. He had approached me several times when I was on site, asking for help with papers he was doing at night school. He wanted to be an engineer and was intelligent and very capable. I'd thought more than once that I should mention him to Bevan, the company's owner/director, as he might want to sponsor the kid. But I'd kept forgetting to bring it up.

I took the plans I had printed over to the equipment shed. It was very cramped in there, full of tools, pumps and a large generator to operate lights on the night shift. I laid all my stuff and the plans I'd printed on the small, narrow table and pointed out to Steve and Ray approximately where I needed levels taken.

 

Some genius had put a table and chairs in the sheds so the workers could use them to eat their lunch, but there was so little room the workers all tended to take the chairs outside for their smokos. A toilet was also on one end, accessed from an outside door.

 

As Steve and Ray left to set up their gear, I checked the mobile phone was fully charged and hooked to the outside speaker. The phone was the size of a brick and was permanently attached to a large battery pack. Nothing like the little wonders we have today.

I didn't stay in the shed for a minute longer; it was too hot. The sun had been on the tin building for a couple of hours, and all the equipment acted as a heat soak. I wandered across the road to stand by Jed, wanting to see if they had found the source of the water.

"Here she comes, our highfalutin taskmaster. About to begin bossing us around. Did you see her legs this morning, boys? They go right up to her...." And he cupped his groin to emphasise what he did not dare say out loud.

Still gripping his prick, he turned and asked me if I wanted some of it.

"Jed, I realise you are trying to be funny. But really, you think I would go out with a loser like you? A worker on a road gang. Come on, I'm not that hard-up or stupid."

I saw the glint of anger in his eyes and knew I'd pushed a bit hard. But fuck it, he pissed me off, and he deserved it. I noted that the two black labourers and Nathan did not laugh. Only Jeff, the English guy, laughed and encouraged Jed's vulgar gestures. I didn't know much about Jeff. He'd only been with us for about two months but was much older than Jed, so I didn't think they were mates.

The two black guys I liked. They had always shown me respect. Both were married, and I had met their wives at our Christmas function. Samba was a giant of a man, and Clive was even taller but not as bulky. They were the two strongest men on the site. Whenever we needed a pump or a generator moved, it would generally be Samba or Clive that people sent for.

Garrett crossed the road and asked what was going on. He had heard the high-pitched 'whooo' from the boys when I had put Jed down. And he saw the anger on Jed's face.

"Just Jed is spouting off his misogynistic bullshit as usual. But he doesn't like it so much when I give it back to him," I said.

"Christ's sake, Jed. She complains, and you get the sack. What's the hell wrong with you? Get clearing, you guys; the surveyors are ready to start over this side of the road."

I spent most of the morning with the surveyors, watching the predicted storm draw closer. Just before midday, I asked Ray how much longer, as the storm was approaching fast. He advised me they only needed half an hour and would have enough data to draw me up some accurate levels plans.

I relied, "You must urgent courier them to our San Fran office, as I'm returning there tomorrow."

I turned and asked Garrett, "Can you get the boys to work through lunch? The surveyors don't need much longer, and I want one more reading on the other side of that abutment before they go."

Garrett was a strict union guy, and I knew he would likely refuse. So I butted in before he could answer.

"If they work until it rains, I'll sign all your cards, and you can all knock off on full pay for the rest of the day." Not such a big thing really, as if it rained like promised, they were unlikely to get much done for the rest of the day anyway.

He hesitated, so I spoke again, "If I have to get the surveyors in tomorrow, I have to stay an extra day, and their account will be doubled. We are already beginning to have cost overruns, and you know how much they eat into your end-of-contract bonus."

He nodded okay to me and went over and spoke with the boys. I thought we were still going to miss out as soon after it started to spit. But even though it got darker, the rain kept holding off.

Steve and Ray packed up just before 1:00. As they drove off down the road. The boys also began to pack up.

But I held my hand up, "We agreed to work until it rained, then you can pack up for the day." I said, "I just need that trench a little deeper and longer to see the water running down the hill and not disappearing under the road."

Garret looked up at the sky, "I doubt you will get much more done. But that was our agreement." he motioned the guys to resume.

I got a dirty look from Jeff. He was a lazy bastard and stickler for using union rules to do as little as he could get away with. But they all took to their shovels again, and I wandered over the whole site, taking photos of every survey peg and broader shots, giving me an idea of where each peg was located. We got another half hour. I was thirty yards up the road when the rain hit. The sky just opened up, and the rain bucketed down.

 

Garrett and the young guy he had working with him dived into the front of the truck, so they missed the worst. But the other five ran for the equipment shed, and I followed a good thirty paces behind. I was soaked before I had taken ten strides, and by the time I got to the shed door, I was as wet as a fish in a pond.

When I reached the shed, my breathing was coming in sharp gasps. As my hands hit the door, I realised my shortness of breath was not all from the run. I was full of anxiety and nervous excitement about entering the shed and being crammed into such a small space with five rough workers.

I half expected the door to be locked because of my pissing Jed off earlier. But it swung open and presented me with the five guys busy removing their sodden overalls. My eye was instantly drawn to Clive; he had to be six-six, had the body of some Greek adonis, and had already stripped to only his boxer shorts. His skin was as black as night, the colour of liquorice. He gave me a toothy grin as he shyly turned away from me and hung his overalls on a hook. The others, thankfully, had left their T-shirts on but were also hanging their overalls up to dry.

 

Jed reached behind me to pull the door closed. We were in such cramped quarters that his arm brushed across my shoulders, and the thrill of his touch made my skin squirm. The fact I didn't like the guy made little difference; my breasts tingled, my nipples swelled, and I felt like I needed to sit before my knees gave out.

Samba yelled over the clatter of rain hitting the tin roof, "Leave the door open. I'll throw the chairs outside to make some more room."

Jed pulled me against him, and the young guy, Nathan, backed into me to give Samba room. Being crammed against Jed like this, I could feel his stiffy in the small of my back. Again, I was shocked to find myself getting slick and thinking most improper thoughts.

Samba threw the four chairs out into the deluge and asked if he should also toss the table out.

"No." Replied Jed, "We may need that," and he pushed me over to the edge of the table and turned me around to face him. Slowly it registered with me what Jed had said. Could he be so blatant as to speak out loud what I thought he meant? Should I object and step back out into the rain? It wasn't cold, and I couldn't get any wetter.

But before I could move, Jed stepped in close and took the zip of my overalls in his fingers, "Let's get these off. They'll dry quickly hung up on the hot wall with ours."

I realised how hot the place was. The air had cooled with the onset of the rain, but the air in the shed was going to stay warm for a good while because of all the residual heat of the equipment.

Jed eased the zip slowly down and peeled the overalls from my shoulders. I didn't even attempt to stop him. Being taken by a group of men was one of my hottest fantasies. I never believed it would happen, and I still wasn't sure I would let it go any further. But I sure was tempted to yell and tell him to do it.

The atmosphere in the shed changed with Jed's undoing of my zipper. I cocked my ear, half expecting to hear a crackling sound from the sexual tension that suddenly built in the shed. I felt and saw the guys tense up, hold their breath and go silent, and I became super aware of the heat from the bodies touching me on all sides.

 

Jed eased my overalls off my shoulders, they dropped past my hips, and it was only then that I remembered, I had nothing covering me from my waist down, but my sexy thong. As I dropped my hands to cover myself and protest, Jed gripped my armpits and lifted me onto the table's edge. Jesus! He was strong! Then he bent, removed my workbooks, and roughly pulled my overalls from my ankles. He handed them to Jeff to be hung on the wall with everyone else's.

 

There was an audible release of breath from the guys, and Jeff exclaimed in his northern English accent, "Fuck, look at that body. Made for fucking if I ever saw one."

I lowered my eyes and saw my wet T-shirt clinging to me and my nipples showing through its material like half-inch missiles. My long shapely legs were clamped tightly together, but my mound was barely covered by the brief lacy material there.

All the butterflies in my stomach exploded and fluttered into my thighs, and I felt a flush spreading from my hairline, down my face, neck and onto my chest. I slammed my eyes tightly shut, not wanting the men to see the desire I felt sure was showing on my face. I wrapped an arm around my breasts, and a hand down to my groin, hoping to project some semblance of embarrassment and resistance.

I felt hands pulling my arms away and Jed's hands peeling the T-shirt over my head. And I heard Nathan telling them to leave me alone, and I sensed he was trying to pull their hands off me. Jeff growled at him to stand by the window and watch that Garrett didn't come to check on us if he didn't want a piece of me.

I knew then that they intended to fuck me. I wondered if I were to scream, shout and spit tacks, I would be able to stop them. I doubted it; things had already gone past that point. And anyway, deep down, I really didn't want them to stop. I knew I was unlikely ever to get this opportunity again, and I'd fantasised for years about being gang-banged.

"Jesus, look at the underwear she has on. Who would have thought we had this little sex pot hiding under all those baggy clothes?" Again, by the accent, I knew it was Jeff speaking, but there were more hands than his pawing at my body.

Jed ordered me to take my bra off, and I heard Jeff say, "Show us your tits, girl."

"No!" I snapped. I'm still not sure if I can stop them or if I want to. But I sure as hell will not help them; I'm not that big a slut.

 

Jed begins to growl for me to do what he says, but Jeff comes to my rescue. "I'll take the bra off. I'm dying to see these fucking melons.

I felt my bra being unhooked and discarded, and more than one pair of hands kneaded and pinched my tits. Jed pushed his way between my legs, forcing them apart, and the others pulled me back to lie on the table. As I fell back, I glanced to check Jed out; he'd dropped his boxers, revealing a very average pecker. That was a disappointment. It was nothing like I had expected. I thought the guys, being so big, would have similar proportions below their belts. And Jed, for all his bravado, I expected to be the largest. Well, maybe not; I'd heard all the stories about black men's cocks.