A Brief Encounter with Heidi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed my eyes shut again. They gripped my wrists tight, and I felt my ankles grasped and pulled apart. Jeb squeezed my butt, pulled the crotch of my thong aside and began rubbing his knob along my slit. Then, as I felt his knob slip in, he spouted some crude shit about how well he would fuck me. An ice-cold ball of fear gripped my stomach; if half of what he threatened was to occur, this might not be such a pleasant experience. But his thrusting cock was sending exquisite ripples of arousal flooding my groin and breasts, and I nearly forgot to put up a fight. However, I was still lucid enough to put up a token fight. I arched my back, twisted my torso, and pretended distress. And thankfully, the hands didn't let go of my wrists and ankles.

 

Being held so tightly, and my eyes clamped tight, gave me a freedom I'd never felt before. I imagined I was floating up above and looking down on myself. Held and helpless, an innocent victim, about to be used by men to satisfy their base instincts. A vision that should horrify me, but instead, for some reason I can't begin to understand, it lets me enjoy the lusty feelings of arousal without any guilt. Totally released from responsibility, I slammed my hips against Jed's every thrust. I hoped my humping body looked like I was trying to ward him off.

I was so excited I nearly climaxed. But Jed's attitude and his being such an arrogant, selfish asshole held me in check. I was determined to withhold that simple triumph from him. It was challenging to keep my frenzied body in check as he was working my body hard, and all the other hands roaming over my sensitive zones had me struggling to stop myself from groaning and urging him on.

Thankfully, Jed came before I gave in and moaned out loud. And as he withdrew and stepped away, I opened my eyes slightly to see who would take his place. It was English, Jeff. He was not the sort of guy I would have entertained letting into my bed. He was pale-skinned, overweight and older. I figured he was nearly fifty and had a hungry, dangerous look on his face. By his comments, I knew he was a dirty bastard and likely to be cruel. He was the shortest of all the guys, barely six foot, and his stiff prick was far from impressive; it had a mean hook to it but was hardly bigger than Jed's. He roughly pushed between my legs and took to me like a maniac.

 

The edge of the table was beginning to bite into my arse, so I was relieved when Jeff lifted my legs onto my chest, bent forward and spoke the most obscene language into my ear. He told me what a slut I was, and he told me all the nasty things he intended to do to me. It was not very flattering, but hearing the filthy swear words spoken aloud excited me beyond reason.

I had my first orgasm as Jeff hungrily assaulted my cunt like a rutting animal. I tried to keep it silent but couldn't stop the ecstatic cries of joy escaping from my lips.

"Listen to her squeal, she's such a slut," crowed Jeff. Then he began to howl that he was coming too. He collapsed on me; his weight made it difficult to breathe. Seeing my distress, Clive pulled him off me, and Samba stepped forward, closed my legs and pulled my thong off. Then he let his boxers fall to the floor, exposing a truly remarkable sight. The biggest cock I'd ever seen. Okay, I've only seen four, but I'd seen big ones in porn movies, and this looked the equal of any of them.

His voice was a low rumble, "Need to get you ready, girl. You ever had a black cock before?"

I shook my head. Fear must have shown in my eyes. Because he smiled and said, "It's alright, I'll be gentle with you." And he pushed two of his massive fingers into my now messy, abused cunt. Each finger was almost as large as Jeff's erect prick, and he eased two in as deep as they would go. He left them there for a minute, allowing me to get used to their girth. Then he withdrew them and spat a large glob of phlegm onto my gash before frigging me hard with his fingers again.

It was incredibly erotic to have a black man frigging me like this in front of all these men, and his magic fingers were arousing me even more than Jed's and Jeff's cocks. I closed my eyes again, embarrassed that the guys would see how deliriously aroused I was.

But Jeff snapped at me, "Open your eyes. Watch what he's doing. I want you to watch every inch of that massive rod sliding in."

He had moved around beside me and lifted my head so I could see. I was so excited that when Samba removed his fingers, I tried to ram my hand down onto my cunt to keep the intense feelings flowing. But as my hand moved, someone caught it and steered it onto their cock. As I started to stroke the random cock, I felt a knob pressed against my lips, and even without looking, I knew it was Jeff's as it was liberally coated in his and my creamy mess. And rather than feeling revulsion, I sucked him in and savoured the elixir of our frantic coupling. All this time, other hands were working on my tits. I was in seventh heaven and about ready to climax again.

I let Jeff's cock slip from my mouth and glanced down again as I felt Samba remove his fingers and press his rod against my slit. I've heard that the stereotypes about black men are not always true. But they were true where Samba was concerned. Seeing that massive shaft pressed against my tiny hole took my breath away. And the startled look on my face made someone laugh. I seriously thought he would damage me if he tried to insert it all the way.

He grinned and, in his deep, gruff voice, said, "Once you get this in you, no white fella will satisfy you the same again."

I lay there gaping as he slowly fed in the first four inches. My heartbeat increased, and my breathing became more laboured as he withdrew, then began to feed me even more. I stared in shock; two-thirds of his beautiful cock was now embedded, and I felt stretched beyond my limits, pretty sure I could take no more.

"Hold on," Jed exclaimed, "There's some Vaseline here that we use for the pump seals. I'll put that on her."

It was the first time Jed had ever shown any consideration to me. And I smiled at him, even though I knew he was only thinking of his own pleasure. Samba withdrew and buttered up his cock with the Vaseline while Jed took real pleasure in fingering some of it into my fanny. Then I tensed up as Samba began to feed the monster in again. I thought he might tear me apart, but it slipped back in with hardly any pain.

What little pain there was, was drowned out by the accompanying thrills that surged through me. My fanny was getting wetter and wetter, allowing me to stretch and accommodate him. I watched in awe as he slid inside until I felt his balls against my bottom. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead, "Alright?" he asked.

Fuck! I had accepted every inch of his enormous cock. I started to move; he pulled the length of his prick right out so I could see his knob before easing it back in again. He did that several times, with my hips thrust forward to meet his urgent onslaughts.

The guys holding my wrists let them go and began squeezing my tits, and someone shoved a cock in my mouth again. My hands freed; I reached behind Samba, gripped his arse, and tried to get him to fuck me even harder. My juices were going everywhere, all over the insides of my thighs and around my bottom. He increased his tempo, and I forgot where I was and who was fucking me. I know I had more than one orgasm, and at one stage, when I felt another one close, I reached between us, found my clit and began to masturbate it furiously. And as I came, he erupted, and I felt his red-hot ejaculations shooting into my core.

I didn't think anyone could come that hard; it felt like he had emptied a cup of hot custard inside me. The thrill of it had me rocking my hips furiously onto his massive shaft, and my orgasm was so intense I lost all sense of time and space. I was brought back to reality by Samba whispering in my ear, "Christ! What a wonderful fuck you are. An incredibly tight cunt! You're made for fucking, girl!"

I felt as proud as punch that this older black man thought I was terrific. If my gang bang had finished then, I would have still been a happy girl. But it was not over; Clive elbowed Samba out of the way and lifted me into his arms. I thought for a second my head would hit the ceiling; he lifted me so fast. He held me tight to his chest and leaned back against the wall for balance.

Clive was six-foot-six tall, with a finely chiselled body, and as I said earlier, was as black as midnight. He held me tight in his massive arms, comforting me, crooning sweet endearments in my ear, trying to calm the spasms still wracking my body. I felt flooded with emotion and compassion for this huge, gentle giant. I pulled his head to me and kissed him passionately. The stark difference in our skin colour brought on another surge of arousal.

A loud ringing broke into the protected bubble Clive and I had slipped into. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jed lifting the phone. He listened, then said, "She's alright. We haven't murdered her yet, but we're trying."

Jed hung up and spoke to the room, "That was Garrett. He's driven down to the site office and will look for a van to come and pick us up, as it's still raining. I guess we only have about another twenty minutes. So you have better stop whispering in the bitch's ear and give her what she wants, Clive."

 

I hated being called a bitch, yet I eagerly rubbed my loins onto Clive, urging him to impale me and use me for his pleasure and give me another climax. A delirious enthusiasm took hold of me when he hefted me up, bumping my head on the ceiling, and lowered me onto his cock. I wondered how big he was. It didn't feel that large. However, I thought that might be because I was already stretched and ruined by Samba's monster. Casting my doubts aside, I clung to Clive's neck and started to hump myself on him; it felt so fucking good that any thoughts about size were forgotten.

There was movement behind me - someone moving a piece of equipment. Then Jeff's warm breath in my ear, "You're going to love this, slut. I'm going to fuck you in the arse."

He had moved a small jackhammer box over and stood on it. He began to finger Vaseline into my butt, and I was surprised at how good that felt. I'd never thought about having anal but had heard it hurt. So I tensed as he pushed a Vaseline-coated finger deep into my butt. However, I was pleasantly surprised that there was no pain. Mind you, Clive's beautiful shaft punching into my cunny was giving me such pleasure I doubt I could have felt much back there anyway.

But my legs stiffened, and I did tense when he withdrew his finger and fed his re-energised dick into my bum. There was a sharp stab of pain but then only pleasure. I relaxed and allowed this new sensation to spread through me. It was fucking amazing, two poles driving in unison and sending abrupt waves of raw energy into my nether regions.

I looked around to see what the others thought of this filthy assault on my body. Jed was standing, mouth open, with my T-shirt in his hand. I saw the bastard had wiped himself with it, and moving in behind us, I saw him hand it to Samba to clean himself. I looked over at Nathan, standing by the window. Sun shone through and was silhouetting him. I realised the rain had stopped, as the roof just above my head had gone silent.

Nathan still had his boxers on but had his hand down the front, playing with himself. I looked into his eyes and saw a range of emotions. Foremost was anger at what the guys were doing to me and frustration at his inability to intervene. But mixed behind that emotion was agitated arousal, and he looked embarrassed that I had caught him watching as he snapped his head around to look outside.

Without conscious thought, I turned back to Clive, kissed him and let myself slip back into the trance this deliciously unusual coupling engendered.

Nathan's watching bothered me a little; I knew he would be horrified to learn that I was enjoying this and had wanted it just as much as the guys. I also felt guilty about screwing a black man in front of him. But hell, this felt so good; I pushed all thoughts of Nathan aside and concentrated only on the incredible sensations that were consuming me. I was fast being driven to another level of consciousness.

Jeff came quickly, a shame as I was approaching another orgasm and would have liked for us all to have cum simultaneously. He pulled his softening cock out of my arse, And I felt Jed leap onto the box and line himself up. He ran his greasy cock around between my glutes, but before he had a chance to push it in, Nathan yelled a warning, "Garrett's coming up the road in the truck."

Jed jumped off the box and grabbed his overalls, "Get dressed, everyone; we're all in the shit if Garrett finds us like this."

It nearly made me laugh. It was so close to the truth, he almost was.

Clive pulled me hard onto his shaft and gave me half a dozen quick strokes before lighting up and proclaiming to the world that he was coming. It set me off, overwhelming me with another truly marvellous climax.

Clive dropped me to the floor, and I collapsed against the table's edge, unable to stand for a minute as I was still spasming from the sensory overload.

Samba and Jeff pushed past me and out the door, and I saw that Nathan had already gone. Clive was pulling on his boxers and had his overalls in his other hand. Jed looked panicked. I saw that he was shit scared. The enormity of what he had instigated seemed to be sinking in.

"Get dressed, you silly bitch; the others will only hold Garrett for so long before he's in here checking you are okay."

"Don't talk to me like that. You'll treat me respectfully from now on, or I'll have your arse."

"What? Nothing happened. It is your word against ours."

I grabbed my T-shirt from the table and wiped it between my legs. Then, holding it up to him, he said, "This here says different. Tell anyone about what happened here; this will be my evidence."

He went to grab the messy shirt from me. But Clive caught his arm, "You listen to Heidi, man. Samba and I are married. This gets out, and we are fucked. So get out there and talk to Garrett, 'cause if this gets out, I'll make you pay."

One look into Clive's angry eyes, and Jed finished zipping up his overalls and backed out the door.

I looked around for my bra and panties; they were nowhere to be seen, and I knew where they would be: in Jeff's pocket, the bastard. There was no way I was putting the cum covered T-shirt on, so I lifted the overalls of the hook and stepped into them. They were dry; I wondered how long we had been in the shed; it seemed like minutes. Clive must have had the same thought as he looked at his watch.

"How long? I asked."

"An hour fifteen," he replied. "Are you okay, girl?"

When I replied that I was, he repeated Samba's comments.

"You are great fuck, girl. Best I had in years. I'll sort Jed. I won't let him blab to anyone."

I zipped up and picked up my plans, satchel, etc., from the floor. I was folding everything into the satchel when Garrett entered the shed.

"Are you okay? You can sit up front in the truck with me. I couldn't find a free van, so I returned with the truck when the rain stopped. I have some canvas in the back so they don't get wet bums."

I waved him off, "I want to stay up here a while longer. After all that rain, there should be a decent water flow out of the abutment, and it will be clear and easy to see. So I'll take some readings and mark them on my plans. Leave me, and Nathan to help. Drive the others down and sign them out."

"Nathan won't be happy about missing out on an early knock-off. He may want to go home; I'll return for you."

"No, clock yourself out. Nathan wants to be an engineer and is always asking me stuff. So, I'll teach him some of the area's geology and what I must look out for in the culvert design. He'll want to stay."

Nathan came into the shed with one of the chairs at that moment. He mouthed something to me over Garrett's shoulder. I didn't understand him, so when Garrett turned to leave, he came and whispered in my ear, "Jeff has your camera - he took a lot of photos.

I followed Garrett out to the van and, with him standing next to me, called out to Jeff.

"My camera, please, Jeff. I need to take some more photos."

Jeff handed the camera over. And Garrett gave me a puzzled look.

Something did not jell; Jeff handed the camera over without any fuss. I slipped the SD card door open, and sure enough, no card.

"I'll have the card as well, please. I won't be able to take many photos without that."

Now Jeff balked. Garrett, beginning to get very suspicious, gave me another puzzled look.

"He used my camera and photographed me standing in my wet T-shirt without my consent. I'd hung my overalls on the wall to dry."

Garrett spun around, "What the fuck's wrong with you, Jeff? Are you looking to get the boot? Hand the fucking card over. Now!"

Jeff reluctantly dug in his pocket and handed me the card. I slipped it into the camera to see if it was the right card. I noted as I waited for the first photo to show that there were now ninety-three photos on the card. I had only taken about twenty that morning. So Jeff had to have rattled off around fifty photos. Fuck, the first photo to come up was the last photo taken; it was a close-up and had been taken from low down. It showed two cocks rammed into my fanny. One was white, one black. I flicked to the next photo, and even on the tiny screen, I could see it was of Clive and Jeff, with me sandwiched between them. I realised that these two photos, and probably some more, had to be taken by Jed and that there would be photos of all the guys on the card if, as Nathan suggested, Jeff had used the camera as well.

I hurriedly turned the camera off, nodded to Garrett that all was okay, and watched their faces as Garrett started the truck. I opened my mouth to ask Jeff for my panties and bra, then thought better of it. Garrett was religious and would not condone what had happened. I thought it best to leave Jeff with that small victory.

Two very sick-looking faces were sitting on the back deck as Garrett drove down the hill. Jed and Jeff, they both realised they were fucked. I had all the evidence I needed if I wanted to do anything, which I certainly didn't. But they weren't to know what I was thinking, and I hoped they were unlikely to blab to all their mates now.

Nathan came over and asked what I wanted him to do. I pointed up the slope and told him to bring a shovel. As I walked ahead of him, I was reminded, by my rubbing overalls, that I was not wearing anything under them. And that made me realise that I was still fucking horny. I was dying to get home to my computer and download all the photos. I wondered if I would dare show Diane if I got her to my room that evening. I'd have to play that one by ear.

Nathan and I found the water source when we reached the abutment. A clear flow trickled out through the old, muddy water from the lower side of the bank. I spent the next half hour directing Nathan where to hammer in stakes. I took photos of where I wanted the culvert to start and finish.

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach that I could be copying over the photos from my afternoon's adventure. But each time I checked, Jeff's images were still there. And each new photo I glanced at got me hornier and hornier.

When we returned to the shed, Nathan plucked up courage and asked about the photos. I told him I wanted to see them first, then maybe show him a couple. We talked about what happened and his frustration at being unable to intervene on my behalf. Then, before I knew it, we were groping one another and locked in a passionate kiss.

I dragged him inside the shed, pushed him onto a chair, and stripped my overalls off. He slipped out of his, and I was sitting on his lap in a flash.