A Briefly Different Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recalled the moment after we had kissed when she turned her back to me. Without either of us saying a word, I undid the tiny button, slid the zip down her dress and slipped the straps off her shoulders. After she turned to face me the dress slid ever so slowly down her body. I remembered that at the time, wondered why it took so long. Thinking about it now I realised it was because of the dress's material.

I had not expected her to be wearing the same beautiful brown and cream lingerie, though I knew it must have been removed sometime during her evening with Jocelyn. Seeing her wearing it made it easier for me to put that thought out of my mind, and show my wife that I still loved her.

I remembered how breathless she sounded when she asked me to remove each garment. For some reason, I wanted to remove them in the reverse order to which she had dressed herself. I started with the panties, which was probably the wrong thing to do because all the time she was sitting on the bed, and I was kneeling in front of her, removing her stockings I could see her beautiful pussy staring at me.

The fact that I now knew that Jocelyn's has seen my wife's pussy seemed to make it even more desirable. Now, in the light of day, I wondered, if it had been a man, would I have felt the same. No, I knew that would always be totally unacceptable. I decided that my acceptance must be because her lover was a beautiful woman.

When I removed her bra, I remembered looking for marks, hickeys. I suppose it's a man thing to mark his ownership of a woman. Amanda must have noticed because I got a wonderful kiss. 'You won't find any,' she whispered in my ear. I suppose women have a subtler way of doing it. Only the pink flush and moist, swollen lips of her pussy had given any suggestion of her time with Jocelyn.

As I looked at my recumbent, sleeping wife I remembered just how beautiful I thought she still was. Then I thought of something Jocelyn had said. When I asked her if she had seduced my wife into her bed, she said she had, "because she is so perfect for me."

I looked at Amanda again, she would probably sleep for another hour. Yes, she is perfect. The difference is, I told myself, I'm married to her, while you are only a casual user.

Then I thought about how we had made love. After thirty-three years, there had been a passion between us that I was unfamiliar with. It was like a release of pent up emotion now she knew her relationship with Jocelyn was no longer a secret. It was wonderful, but after coming twice I was totally exhausted after the third time.

Looking at Amanda again, I knew that however long her relationship with Jocelyn lasted, I would always love her.

When Amanda woke up I was in my dressing gown, sitting in the bedside chair, waiting for her. I got a wonderful smile and she reached for me. When I took her hand, she drew me toward her. 'I love you so much, Tim, darling,' she said, with considerable passion.

Before I could say anything, I was in her arms, being kissed. That led to the removal of my dressing gown, her nightdress, and a repeat of round one from last night. After showering and dressing casually, we barely made it for breakfast before the restaurant was closed.

We then spent a very relaxing morning walking around the hotel gardens and chatting to other guests until it was time for lunch. Neither of us had seen Grayson or Jocelyn.

We had just returned to the terrace when Amanda give me a very nice kiss, 'I'I going to change before lunch,' she told me, with another nice kiss. I'll only be half an hour and I'll see you back here.

When she came back the slacks and jumper had been replaced by a pale blue, knee-length dress with a full skirt that I had never seen before. White open-toed sandals with high heels finished the outfit. She looked quite stunning and with her hair in a ponytail, much younger than her fifty-five years. I already had a lunchtime cocktail waiting for her.

She asked what I would like for lunch and while we discussed our choices from the menu, I wondered why I thought there was something else different about her appearance. It wasn't until we walked into the restaurant and I had my arm around her waist that I realised she was wearing something different under the dress.

It felt very firm and seeing her sidewise I realised her breasts were more prominent and weren't moving as she walked. At the same time, I realised her waist felt slimmer. The only conclusion I could make was that Amanda had on some sort of corset. Something I'd had never seen her wearing, and I wondered if it was one of Jocelyn's new garment range. Perhaps, I thought, she would show it to me after lunch.

After lunch, we only had to wait five minutes before Grayson and Jocelyn joined us on the terrace. The two girls immediately greeted each other with a hug and a proper kiss, while Grayson and I shook hands and looked on. When Jocelyn came over to me she was looking totally stunning and very happy. I got a kiss on both cheeks and my senses filled with that wonderful perfume. 'Thank you, Tim,' she whispered. 'I know how very special your wife is to you.'

I wondered which I was being thanked for, letting Jocelyn share my wife or for keeping our marriage intact. Either way, I appreciated being kissed, if only on the cheeks, by such a sensual, beautiful woman.

This time I insisted on buying the drinks when the waiter came over. By now Jocelyn and Amanda had settled themselves down leaving Grayson and me together. This was now my chance to get some questions answered. Drink on hand I turned to Grayson. 'How do you cope with your wife being with a woman?'

He contemplated his glass for a moment. 'Like everything else she does, it's part of her way of life. I try not to get involved any more than I do with her business interests.'

His reply made me think a bit before asking my next question. 'So, you don't participate?'

'No, never have never wanted to.'

'I don't think I'd want to watch them together either, though I did ask Amanda if she wanted to tell me about it.'

'Did she?'

'No, perhaps next time, she said. Does Jocelyn tell you anything?'

He took a swig of his drink before replying. 'Jocelyn told me about Amanda the first day they met.'

Somehow that didn't surprise me. 'I only found out yesterday that they had a sexual relationship, and you've known about it all along.'

'Yes, Jocelyn sometimes tells me about their time together. If Amanda wants to tell you, let her. Leave the rest to your imagination, it's always worked for me.'

I thought about that for a moment. 'Amanda isn't the first one, is she Grayson?'

He took another drink and looked at his wife for a few moments. "No, there have been others, the last one ended two years ago.'

I looked at Amanda, deep in conversation, and wondered how long Jocelyn would keep her.

As Grayson and I chatted about our kids, their marriages and achievements I realised I liked the guy. I got the impression he and Jocelyn really loved each other and somehow, he had reconciled himself to his wife's attachment to other women, including my wife. In the long term, could I do the same, I wondered. Perhaps in time, but I might need some help from Grayson.

Our conversation was interrupted when Jocelyn asked if we would be all right on our own while she and Amanda spent some time together. 'Tim, I'm sure you want to spend your last evening here with your wife. Shall we all meet back in the lounge at seven, for a drink before dinner?'

I heard Grayson say, 'That will be fine, dear.'

While I was still thinking about it, Amanda sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. 'It's just for a couple of hours, darling.' The kiss was one of her specials. 'Then after dinner, I will be all yours again.'

I kissed her back. 'Just make sure there is some of you left for me,' I told her with a gentle push off my lap. I got another kiss before she left me. I looked at my watch and saw it was just on three-thirty. That, I thought, was more than two hours until we all meet for dinner.

'I think it's time we had another game of snooker.' Grayson told me.

I know I didn't play as well as last time, so I lost three out of the four games we played. Spence knew why and offered brief insights into how he had learnt to accept the time Jocelyn spent with her ladies, as he called them. The gist was that he thought of their time together like any other business meeting she had with all the models and other women she employed.

'I know it's different for you, Tim, she's your wife and you've only found out this weekend. All I can say is that Jocelyn has never broken up the marriage of any wife she's been with.'

'Were they all married?'

'Every one of her ladies has been married and always in strong marriages, just like yours.'

That made me think a bit. If they all had marriages like mine, and Amanda had never shown any interest in another woman, how did Jocelyn persuade my wife to become her lover?

'I can see you're wondering how she did it. Don't ask me, I have no idea.' Grayson was chuckling as he said it.

It was now a quarter to six by my watch when Grayson's phone buzzed. 'We have mail,' he said and read the message to me. 'We will see you both at seven in the lounge, not until then.'

That proved to be true because Amanda hadn't come back to our room to change when I left at ten to seven. I had brought a tux with me so decided to wear it for dinner, somehow suspecting that Amanda would also be dressing for the evening.

There must have been fifteen elegant couples in the lounge when, arm in arm, Amanda and Jocelyn entered five minutes after us. I'm certain everyone's head turned and just stared in awe. It was more than the dresses they wore or their hairstyles, it was their poise as they strode in step across the room toward us.

As they approached, I also saw something else, particularly in their eyes. These two women were in love.

Following our weekend with Grayson and Jocelyn, we quickly returned to our normal work and domestic routine. What I'd seen in my wife's eyes didn't seem to affect our relationship. We made love just as frequently and with just as much ardour as always. I know I appreciated her more and took a lot more notice of just how beautiful my wife was. I even worked harder in the gym I attended and even spent the occasional lunchtime in the company gym.

I know she met up with Jocelyn on three occasions because she always told me when she was going to be later home and why. I tried doing what Grayson had suggested and convinced myself there was a late conference she had to attend. When she returned I always saw that same anxious look in her eyes. Occasionally I thought about asking her about their evening together but never did. A couple of times she was with Jocelyn I let my imagination run free, but never having seen two women together my imagination was limited to what they did together.

On Monday, two months after our hotel weekend, Amanda came home from work very excited. I was pushed into my chair and she was sitting on my lap before I could say anything. She didn't even kiss me, she was so excited. 'Tim, guess what, Jocelyn and Grayson have invited us to spend next weekend on their yacht.'

I started to say something. 'A limousine is going to pick us up here mid-day on Thursday, drive us to the airport where their private jet is flying us to Sardinia where their yacht is moored. We should be home Tuesday afternoon. Tim, darling, isn't that wonderful.'

Now I got the kiss and another, then another. I knew better than to say anything that would dampen her enthusiasm while I quickly went over my business plans for the coming week. "That's wonderful, darling. How long a weekend is it going to be?'

Amanda held up her fingers and counted. 'Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday Tuesday. That's six days, Darling, almost a whole week,' she pronounced with a broad grin.

Both of us knew what the weekend was really about, but the more I thought about it the more I knew I had to accept it.

'Yes, I'd like to see Grayson again, though I doubt there will be a snooker table on a yacht.' I told her and got another kiss.

'Did Jocelyn tell you anything about their yacht?' We'd never been sailing and I wondered how much hard work was involved.

'No, only to bring a lot of casual clothes and at least a couple of dresses for me and a suit for you.'

By the time we were settled in our seats, I knew this Embraer Phenom 500 was Penrose's own private jet. Not even able to make a guess at what it cost I was beginning to realise there was a difference between being wealthy like us and being rich like the Grayson's.

Throughout the flight, Amanda had a permanent smile on her face. On landing and once through customs, a car was waiting for us. An hour later we were both looking in amazement at our home for the next six days. This was not the yacht with sails as I had expected. This was a sleek, luxury motor vessel. It must have been nearly a hundred feet long.

'Look, she's named Aquarius, that's Jocelyn's birthday sign,' Amanda excitedly told me.

We were escorted onto the deck by one of the crew, who immediately took our cases to our cabin. We were met by a guy in a smart, but casual uniform with gold epaulettes on the shoulders, who told us he was captain Antony. 'Mr and Mrs Sterling, welcome aboard Aquarius. I'm sure you wish to freshen up before joining your hosts for the weekend. Please follow me and I will take you to your cabin.

Everything I saw on our way to our cabin was as luxurious as any of the finest hotels I had stayed in. When the captain opened our cabin door and led us inside I was amazed.

'The steward will come for you in an hour and escort you to the salon where Mr and Mrs Penrose will be waiting for you. Thank you, sir, madam.'

As the door closed behind him I just turned to Amanda and hugged her. 'I think Mr and Mrs Penrose have been keeping secrets from us.'

'I knew Jocelyn was wealthy,' she said. They must be seriously rich with their own private jet and a boat like this. Oh. My God, I had no idea,' she exclaimed.

When we looked for our cases, that had already been unpacked with everything in them carefully put away. 'I don't think the man who took our cases did the unpacking, this had been done by a woman.' Amanda told me.

I thought Amanda and I lived well, but we soon found out that even the shower was pure luxury. I had dressed in what I thought would be appropriate to meet our hosts in the saloon. As I had expected, Amanda had dressed to impress Jocelyn.

Eventually, the knock on the door came and a charming young lady, in an immaculate white dress with epaulettes on each shoulder was there to escort us to the saloon. 'I hope you found everything to your liking she asked,' as she led us along a corridor. Amanda told her everything was fine and thanked her for unpacking our cases.

Then we were in the saloon, as the captain had called the luxuriously furnished room we were now in. Before the steward even left, Jacelyn was advancing upon Amanda. 'Come here, darling. I've so looked forward to this weekend with you.' They didn't just hug each other, they kissed.

Grayson quickly approached me and held out his hand, which I firmly took hold of. He put a hand on my shoulder. 'Let's get you a drink, looks like you need one.'

He went behind a very well-stocked bar and moments late we both had a class on our hands. 'Well, let's drink to us. We'll drink to them with the next glass. To us.'

Grayson put his glass down and looked across to our wives. Amanda looks particularly impressive in that dress tonight.'

'I don't think the dress was meant to impress either of us,' I suggested.

'Well, thank God, she's here, perhaps now I will get some peace and quiet.'

'Sorry, I'm not with you.'

'My wife has been on and on at me, ever since our weekend at the hotel, to invite you and Amanda on our yacht for a long weekend.'

'Well, I'm glad you called it a long weekend. Amanda thinks it's a normal weekend for you and Jocelyn.'

Grayson gave a chuckle just as the captain came into the lounge. 'We are just getting under was sir, are there any changes to your instructions.?'

'No Antony, please keep to the course we agreed.'

'Right Sir.' I was amazed, he even saluted before he left.

"Antony has been my captain ever since I bought the Aquarius, he's a first-class man, as are the other two crew. Marcus, who's Greek and brought your cases on board looks after the engine among other things, and Antonia, our stewardess who is also Greek, cooks and looks after all of us. Now, drink up, we'll fill our glasses and have a toast to our wives.'

As he raised his glass I wondered what the toast would be. 'To Jacelyn and Amanda, may they not forget we are also here.'

As I raised my glass, from what I have seen already, and remembering my thoughts when they came into the lounge together at the hotel, I felt it was very appropriate.

Whatever else Antonia's duties were on the Aquarius, she was an excellent cook. Amanda did include me in some of her conversations with Jocelyn, she even kissed my cheek a couple of times and I got a nice thigh squeeze when I asked if she was enjoying the meal. Most of the time Jocelyn had her attention and I was left to talk to Grayson.

When the meal was over Jocelyn asked me if I minded if she and Amanda didn't join us for coffee. 'I have something I am desperate to show you wife,' she said. 'I'll bring her back by ten-thirty.' My anticipated agreement was rewarded by a proper kiss. Whatever her perfume was I thought about getting some for Amanda.

Amanda kissed me on the cheek. 'Thank you, darling, I promise we'll be back by ten-thirty.

When I glanced at my watch it was already eight-thirty. I looked at Grayson. 'Can you put up with me for two hours?'

'Would you like me to show you the engine?' When I agreed we left for the lower decks where Marcus explained everything to me. It really was an impressive piece of kit.

After Grayson had shown me the rest of the lower decks we were at the bridge, where Captain Anthony allowed me to take the wheel, which was little more than a small knob. We must have been on the bridge for half an hour while everything was explained to me.

When we returned to the saloon it was nearly ten. 'What do you think of my little toy?' Greyson asked, with a big grin on his face.

I was getting to really like this man. 'You are a very lucky guy to have such beautiful toys to play with,' I told him. Then smiled to myself when I realised I'd included his jet and Jocelyn among his toys.

I was seated when he handed me a glass of my favourite Glenlivet whisky. Then he looked at me very seriously for a moment. 'I hope my tour took your mind off other things for a little while.' I nodded in agreement. 'Jocelyn has asked me to tell you that after dinner on Saturday she and Amanda will be together until Monday morning.'

I took a long swig of my whisky as I considered what Grayson had just told me. 'They will be spending Saturday night, all day Sunday and Sunday night alone, together, is that what you're telling me.'

He nodded. 'Yes. You do know that they are in love, don't you?' he stated.

I remembered again the look in my wife's eyes as they came into the hotel lounge. 'Yes,' I told him. 'I saw it in their eyes when they joined us in the hotel lounge.'

'I think everyone in the room saw it, and I think Jocelyn has been in love with your wife since their first meeting. How are you handling it?'

I thought I'd handled it quite well. Now, with the knowledge that my wife would be spending two nights with Jocelyn, I wasn't so sure of myself.

'How do you handle it,' I countered.

'It was difficult at first, but that was over twenty years ago. Now, as a much wiser man, I know there is a difference between the love my wife has for me and the love she has for her ladies.'