All Comments on 'A Broken Heart Ch. 07'

by cellophanesmile

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loving the story so far!!

I'm really loving this story so far. I can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Update...yay!

Glad to see you've updated but the romantic in me is screaming nooooo at the direction. I really, really hate Jake. And really, really love Ben :D You can teach a dog to purr but at the end of the day he's still a dog. Jake's a dog and he needs to be neutered.

Of course, that could be your intention. I certainly hope it is : ) I'd love to see Heidi and Ben together and I hate how weak she's gotten to Jakes charms. It would be great if you could use this thing with her parents to help her realise how weak her relationship with Jake has made her.

Lol. Yeah I hate it when they fall for the asshole.

<3 αιηє

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it! Someone thinks there cheating! Uh oh! This is a great chapter! Love this story! Cant wait for more! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lovely work!

A very nice addition to the story. Now, we're all waiting on pins and needles for Heidi to come clean with Jake about her parents and about Ben. Oh, and Ben probably deserves some kind of information. Great work! Keep it up.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER!

I actually like Jake. I do believe he absolutely loves her with all his heart. Dont get me wrong, I like Ben also but I think they should stay as friends. If she was at all ever attracted to him shouldnt she have have feelings for him way back when? I think she does love Jake. Jake may have fucked up when he was younger but he does love her so much and is trying so hard. I dont know what it is about Jake....but I like him.....alot...

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 16 years ago
I absolutely love this story!!!

It's so well written and the characters are very interesting. I really am starting to like Jake and I'm starting to dislike Ben. I know that Ben is in love with her but she is married now and he needs to get over that. Ahd she needs to stop leading him on and remember that she is married!!! Oh I love this!!

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
It is getting soapy

You seem to use three chapters where one would have gotten the job done! Who could not like Ben? But she assumed vows with Jake and he has done all in his power to provide her and their son a good home. There is no justifcation for lieing by omission and it is clear in this case that he knows that she is not telling the whole truth. Communication is essential to a good relationship and it is sadly lacking in this case!

msjay123msjay123almost 16 years ago
I loved it!!!

But please let the next chapter come sooner!!!!

esinevitableesinevitablealmost 16 years ago
love it

i love the characters i just wish heidi was a little more straight foward. Great story,

Sigourney00Sigourney00almost 16 years ago
PLEASE make more

I'll be waiting ever so eagerly to read the next parts! The charcters rock! Dont cut it short! Its too wonderful story to be short! ^^ Oh, keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
more!

I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent as always

So much fun! I can't wait for the next chapter, you're doing a really wonderful job thanks so much. The characters are actually interesting and there's more than enough excitement to keep me glued to my computer screen.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
good, fairly well written,

but could use better editing, some minor spelling errors. Interesting to read all the negative comments about Hiedi, obviously she should communicate better, but as a child who has been abused her entire life its hard to open up and trust someone. Its not like Jake's an angel, he raped her in high school and then forced her to marry him using the threat of taking away her son. Sure its his kid too but don't forget her pregnancy resulted from a rape. My take is that they both have feelings but she's afraid to communicate because of her past while he's afraid to communicate because he doesn't want to push her to hard. Hopefully they'll be able to work through their problems.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous