A Brother In Law’s Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now no longer trying to get his shirt off, my hands were free to go everywhere else. They went right into the back of his pants and squeezed his firm ass. It was as perfect as I had imagined. I reached one hand around to grab his cock. It was a nice, thick one, almost as big as my wrist. Like everything else, his was just a little better than Dan's.

I grabbed his pants by the waist, and pulled them down. He stopped kissing for a moment to get them the rest of the way off, and then climbed on top of me. My legs were spread open for him. The sheet had fallen completely off the bed while we were moving around. I wrapped my right hand around his cock and pulled it gently up and down.

He leaned forward and sucked my nipple into his mouth. He didn't suck hard, but his tongue pressed firmly against it and rubbed it firmly. I could feel all his taste buds massaging it. He pressed two fingers between my vaginal lips, coating them with my juices. He dragged them across my clit a few times and then sunk them into my pussy. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. How was this man, with his fingers and tongue, able to bring me so much more pleasure than Dan could with his cock?

I don't know how long we stayed like that, with Steve switching from one nipple to the other. He would rub my clit until I could just feel myself building up towards an orgasm. Then he would switch to pushing into me again and my climax would back off.

Finally, he moved up my body to kiss me. This was it. We were going to have sex. I was about to fuck the man I'd had a crush on for seven years. In a brief moment of clarity, I asked, "Do you have a condom?"

"We haven't used them in years." Of course they hadn't. That's where the babies came from. I dreaded his next question, "Do you?"

"No." Of course I didn't. I never expected to have sex on this trip, not after Dan cancelled.

"When was your last period?" Was he wanting to just use the rhythm method? That was crazy. I didn't want to risk having a baby. Once in a while, when it was a very safe time, I would let Dan go in me without a condom, but even then I made him pull out.

"It ended six days ago," I said. Then I added, "Not very safe." That was an understatement. It wasn't the absolutely most fertile time for me, but definitely in the caution zone.

"No, not the safest." I knew that he and Lucy had tracked her cycle before both their girls. He would know how dangerous it was. The problem was that neither of us would say it. We both wanted to do it anyway. I started kissing him again.

He was lying on top of me rubbing his lovely cock back and forth across my lips and clit. I felt like I could cum this way, but it might take a while. We were kissing like crazy. Both of us were trying to slide to that perfect spot where he would accidentally go inside me. We both knew it.

I wanted him, but I knew it was wrong. I had a memory of some celebrity explaining how he kept faithful. He would imagine what his wife would look like if she found out he was cheating. The thought of her crying, he said, always kept him away from temptation. Of course I was way too far into temptation for that to work. I tried to imagine Dan, but his face would morph into Steve and then he would reach out to pinch my nipples. I imagined Lucy crying, but even that didn't work. For a moment, she was crying, but then she was having an orgasm. She was straddling Steve and bouncing on his cock, the same cock that was now trying to worm its way into me.

I was dizzy with lust. Finally, I broke the kiss and said, "You could pull out." It was crazy, of course, but I wanted him inside me. I couldn't wait any longer.

He didn't argue, didn't wait for me to change my mind. He pulled back a little bit, grabbed his cock, and rubbed the head against my lips, lubing it up and aiming it right as my hole. I helped him out, grabbing his ass and pulling.

Steve was very controlled. Even with me trying to yank him in, he pushed his way very slowly, bobbing in and out to help me get used to his girth. With each thrust in, he went a little deeper. It was stretching me to the point of hurting, but it was a good hurt, like when you limber up tight muscles. And I was feeling more and more full. Ah, I had been so empty, but had forgotten what it felt like to be full.

Bit by bit, he worked his way into me, until he was all the way. I was still pulling at his ass, as if I could get a little more. He paused for a bit, raised his head up and looked me in the eyes. The room was pretty dark, but I could still make out his face staring at me intently. "Are you OK?" he asked.

"Mmmmm, never better."

He shifted around a bit. I could feel his weight pressing into me, and it felt warm and safe. I let go of his ass and started exploring his back again. His body felt so perfect. Now he began to thrust into me. At first, he stayed deep, with only short strokes, like he couldn't bear to pull out very far. It was nice. It put some pressure on my clit. I never get orgasms from just intercourse, but I thought maybe he could get me there if he kept it up just like this.

I reached down and cupped his balls. His balls, I thought. This is where the babies comes from. His cock was bare inside me, probably already leaking sperm. I knew his was virile too. This was the same cock, the same sperm that had knocked up my sister twice. He could have already impregnated me, and I didn't know it yet. The thought was scary, but thrilling. I thought, there's no turning back now.

He lifted more of his weight up onto his arms and started giving longer strokes. Now there was less stimulation on my clit, but my pussy was loving it. I wrapped my arms around his back, and my legs around his legs. I was kissing his jawline.

He started slamming into me harder and harder. I could feel his body start to tense up. Somehow, it made his wonderful body feel even sexier. There is nothing on earth quite like a man about to cum in you. It felt glorious, but I knew it meant he wouldn't last much longer. I was still wrapped around him as if not wanting him to escape.

"I'm gong to cum," he warned. He was ready to have me release him so he could pull out.

Then I heard my voice again. It was the same unconscious voice that had asked him to hug me. "Cum in me," I said. It was instinctual. I always said it to Dan, when he was getting ready to cum, but he would have been safely wrapped in a condom. Steve was...

Steve was pushing into me hard, holding himself deep inside and unleashing a stream of his potent cum right into my womb. I'd never had a man cum right into me before, and I understood why women liked it so much. It was so hot. We held together like that for what felt like a long time.

As his cock started to soften a bit, we started coming down to earth. I relaxed my grip on him. He lifted some of his weight off of me. He raised up his head a bit and then kissed me on the lips again. This time it was a soft, gentle kiss. He lifted off me a little more.

"Oh," I groaned, "we shouldn't have done that. It's really not a safe time."

"I'm sorry, I..."

"No, I told you to. I just shouldn't have," I shook my head. Then I said as convincingly as I could, "It's not that dangerous. I'm sure it will be OK."

"You're right," he agreed. He sounded almost disappointed.

"But we can't do it again," I warned, "It's going to get more and more risky."

"I know," he said, "I didn't mean for it to happen this time. You, you surprised me. You're very sexy, you know."

"Oh you," I slapped him playfully. I was trying to act like what we had done was not a big deal, not the life changing experience we both knew it was, "now go wash yourself off. We can't have my sister smelling my pussy all over you."

"Yes ma'am," he said. Then he got up, picked up his pajamas, and carried them out of the room. I couldn't help looking to see his perfect ass by the hall light before he closed the door.

I needed to wash up too. If I got up right now, maybe I could wash most of his sperm out of myself before it had a chance to do any damage. I didn't think that would help really, but it couldn't hurt. It might change the odds a little bit.

Instead, I lay on my back. When I started to feel his cum drool out of my pussy, I raised my knees up to keep it from getting on the sheets and reached for a tissue to wipe it. I knew that I was keeping his sperm trapped inside me. It was the opposite of what I should do, but I couldn't help myself.

I ran through everything that had happened in my mind. I pictured the look on Steves face when he realized I was naked. I wished I'd had a light on. I would have loved to see it. I began to rub my clit as I remembered the feel of him. Those firm taught muscles on his back, the hot girth of his cock in my hand, the way he pressed into me deeper and deeper.

I had been so close to coming for so long, that I didn't have to play with my clit for long before I could feel one washing over me. It was a good one. My toes clenched. My pussy squeezed out some of Steve's sperm. My nipples were hard as rocks. Then it had washed over me. That was really nice. I went back to playing with my clit again. The second orgasm was much smaller, mostly just my pussy clenching. After that, I stopped. I was exhausted.

Grace, bless her little heart, chose that night to sleep all night for the first time. I woke up with light in the window. I was still naked, lying on my side now. My pussy had that lovey sore feeling it usually gets after a good night of sex. I put on my nightie and padded over to the bathroom.

Right as I was getting out of the shower, Grace started to cry. I threw on a robe and went to get her. I was a little clumsy about it, but managed to get her changed and get my own clothes on. Then I rushed her off to Lucy.

I didn't know if I could face Lucy that morning, but everything went fine. Steve had already gotten up, and it was clear that she had no idea anything had happened between us. She started feeding Grace and asked how her night was. She positively beamed when I let her know that Grace had slept all night.

"Oh good," she sighed, "All the other mothers talk about their babies sleeping all night, but that didn't ever happen with Jill. I think she was waking us up every night until she was two. It's part of why we waited so long to have a second one." She smiled like she'd made a joke, so I smiled with her.

As I was leaving the room, she asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh, you're walking funny is all."

I had been doing a morning-after-sex walk without even thinking about it. Thinking fast I said, "Oh, I just stepped on one of Gillian's toys and my foot is a little tender. It's fine."

She seemed to buy it without a thought. "That girl. I swear I'm going to break my neck tripping on something she leaves on the stairs."

Steve was downstairs making breakfast, and I went down to help him. He acted like nothing had happened the night before, so I did the same. It felt super awkward, but it was for the best. It was a reckless mistake, and we were both ready to put it behind us. Before long, Gillian came in and we didn't have time to think about it.

The rest of the day was back to the normal routine. We didn't have even a moment to talk about it until Lucy went to bed that night. After she was gone, Steve and I sat and talked about nothing. What was he thinking, I wondered. All I was thinking about was his body pressing into mine, his chest flattening out my breasts, his back and ass so firm in my hands, and his cock. His cock pressing into me and cumming. I still had some of his sperm in me, and he what was talking about? Crows. CROWS!

Was he thinking of me too? How could he be thinking of crows? I was right there. Less than a day ago, he had been pumping sperm into me. Was that really all we would do, or did he want me again? It didn't seem like we were going to do anything. Finally, I excused myself, "I'm really tired for some reason," I said. I just couldn't handle the awkwardness any more.

I was relieved. I was disappointed. More than anything, I was horny as hell. I'd been sitting there fantasizing about the man just a few feet from me, and it was frustrating. I lay back and brought myself to half a dozen orgasms before finally dropping off to sleep.

We had decided to keep Grace near my room again seeing as she had stayed asleep all night the night before. This time, she woke up, but it was barely even a thing. I changed a wet diaper, and she fell back asleep almost as soon as I'd swaddled her. What an easy baby!

The next day, I woke up horny. All I could think about was jumping Steve's bones. I made breakfast next to him. I played with Gillian with him. I cleaned and chatted, and made lunch and dinner with him. It took every ounce of restraint in my body not to kiss him or grab his ass or rub my body up against his. He made no moves on me, gave not even a sign, and it was frustrating as hell.

That night, as we talked, I had a hard time not playing with my nipples or stroking my pussy. Grace was starting to quiet down. She would go to sleep soon. I excused myself to go to bed.

"Good night, Sara."

And once again I heard my voice speaking, "Aren't you going to tuck me in?" The look on Steve's face was priceless. There was some shock, some confusion, some realization, and then some lust.

When I got back to my room, I stripped down and got under my sheet like I had been two nights earlier. This time, I left a bedside lamp on. If he was going to come tonight, I wanted to see his body. And I knew that he would come. I idly played with my pussy while I waited for him. I wasn't really trying to get off, just enjoying the feeling.

I heard his footsteps in the hall, going to Grace's room. A few minutes later I heard them again. He opened the door without knocking. He saw me lying there and said, "I don't know if you need tucking in. You look OK."

"But my covers keep coming off," I said. I kicked at them a little, making them slide down and expose me to the waist. That was enough invitation for him. He stepped all the way into the room and closed the door behind him. He reached down and pulled off his shirt. I gave a second kick, and the sheet slid all the way off the bed and onto the floor. He was already pulling off his pants.

I enjoyed looking at his body. He was strong and lean, but not bulgy. He didn't look like a gym rat. He rode a bike and chopped firewood, and did all his own gardening. You could tell. He looked like a man who carried his 30 pound daughter in one hand or did sit-ups with her sitting on his hairy chest. He looked like a MAN, and he looked delicious. And there, impossible to ignore was his hard cock. It stood up, firm and thick. bouncing a bit and looking eager, with a bit of glittering precum on it's tip.

He took a good long look at me too, and he seemed to like what he saw. I was like a younger, curvier version of his wife. For months he'd been watching her stretch all out of shape, and now here I was fresh and perfect. My hand was still gently rubbing my pussy, partly hiding it from his view. He took it by the wrist and pulled it away, examining me. I had neatly trimmed pubes. I kept them long enough that I didn't look like a prepubescent girl, but short enough not to show with a swimsuit on. My legs were spread, and I'm sure he could see my juices glistening back at him. He let my wrist go and climbed onto the bed between my legs. I reached out for his lovely cock.

We didn't talk. We went straight to kissing. He ran his hands all over me, stopping to pay special attention to my breasts and nipples. I held onto that cock with one hand, while my other arm snaked under his armpit and up to his neck.

My pussy was a swamp, and I rubbed his juicy cock head against it. I pulled it up to my clit and rubbed it hard. I was so turned on I felt myself starting to cum almost right away. That was so fast. Two days of frustration really got me going. I'm sure he knew I had just cum.

"I want you," I said. That was all either of us said. There was no discussion of condoms or pulling out this time. I started to feed his cock into my pussy, and he was thrusting forward to help me.

It was easier than last time. I was juicier, and more ready. It didn't feel as stretchy as last time, but when he was all the way in, I felt just as full. I had needed that feeling so badly. I had been hungry without him, starving. Now he started long, hard slow pumps. Every once in a while he would push in extra deep and hold it there for a few seconds. I loved that feeling.

We broke our kiss off. We needed our mouths to pant and moan. He was pumping me faster now, and I was raising my hips up to get him deeper with every stroke. We built up to a frenzy.

He would still do those extra deep pumps every once in a while. His body would tense up, and I would wonder if he was going to cum in me. He knew he couldn't do that, right? I was definitely in my fertile window. I would have to have him pull out when he warned me this time.

There was no warning. I felt him tensing up like he was going to do one of his strong strokes. This time, he went a little longer, and then suddenly tensed up even more and made the hardest stroke of all. I felt the cum bursting out of his cock and into me, filling me up even more that just his cock alone.

What was he thinking? Did he want to knock me up. He knew it was dangerous. I wanted to be upset with him, but deep down, I had known it would end this way. It was the only way it could. From the moment I asked him to tuck me in, I knew I would be full of his sperm wriggling their way in and looking for an egg. I felt strangely satisfied with what we had done.

"I feel so dirty," I said, "what are we doing?"

He leaned in and kissed me. That was good. No words he could have said would have done anything. We lay there kissing gently for a while.

I could tell he was getting sleepy. It wouldn't do for him to fall asleep here. I pushed him gently. "You need to go," I whispered.

He got to his feet, and picked up his pajamas. He picked up the sheet and spread it gently on me. I admired his backside as he walked to the door and opened it. Right before he stepped out, he turned his head and said, "sleep tight."

I wiped at my leaking pussy with a tissue. Then I grabbed some underwear and pulled it on, with the tissue still pressed in there. I pulled on my nightie and flopped back on the bed. I was asleep without even turning off the lamp.

I did not get another gentle night from Grace that night. She was hungry. She needed a diaper. She peed while I was putting the new diaper on, getting it all over herself. I needed to wash her and change her clothes.

Was this going to be my life now? I thought about Steve's sperm deep inside me. I might already be on my way to mommy town. I could look forward to many more long nights of cleaning up pee. I was almost in despair. What had I done?

Grace needed a long session of rocking before she calmed down and went back to sleep. For a long time, she wasn't sleeping, but she was peaceful and really adorable. "Just think," I cooed to her, "In nine months, I'll be doing this to your brother." Somehow, the idea of carrying Steve's baby didn't seem so bad. Really, it was becoming a turn on. I wouldn't have expected that.

When she finally conked out, I staggered back to bed. I was going to be pretty out of it in the morning.

Grace woke me up bright and early too. After a blessedly easy diaper change, I brought her over to Lucy and Steve's room. As I handed her to Lucy, I said, "It was a rough night last night." Steve had a look of panic in his eyes that almost made me want to burst out laughing. Fortunately, Lucy didn't see it.

"She didn't sleep all night this time?"

"No. She was hungry and fussy and peed all over herself." To my chagrin, both of them started laughing. "What?" I demanded.