A Brother's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Brought you breakfast, I hope you'll at least eat something. It'll do you good.

- I'll try... thanks bro you're a savior.

- No, not really, just your brother doing right by his sister after getting her stupid drunk.

She sticks out her tongue in reply and then sips a little juice and nibbles a little on a piece of toast. She makes eating breakfast look sexy. Probably it's just me still remembering the night that makes me see everything about her in the light of her as the sexiest woman on earth. Not that she isn't the sexiest woman alive, but I don't usually have trouble not to think about her as more than my sister when she's eating. Sex with her definitely made me softer... She breaks my train of though by saying

- I though you said I wasn't that drunk all night... and I didn't feel that drunk, and I drank about as much as you did and you don't seem to be hung over

- Yeah, sorry, but you know I've told you before that getting drunk clouds your judgment. Life's unfair, me being a virile man in the prime of life means I tolerate more alcohol than a little woman like you. And whose to say I'm not hung over, I know a few tricks to take the edge of it. Eating a something for breakfast is one, make sure you drink all your juice and drink extra water this day.

I told her that our parents had left earlier and left a note, that they'd be back tonight after returning some props and tents from the party.

My sister was now sitting cross legged in her bed with the tray resting in front of her knees. When ever she bent down to pick up something I had to restrain myself not to look where a button had come undone during the night and her wonderful naked boobs were occasionally clearly visible.

- So, how did you like the party? I asked her generally, hoping to be able to get her to tell me how much she remembers of it.

- Aside from you drinking me under the table it was fun, she said with an obvious faked anger and laughter when I said "sorry, won't do that again".

We spoke a bit about the early part of of the party and as I was about to try to steer the conversation back to the latter part of it she did that herself.

- I think I had fun all night, but some schmuck liquefied my memory sometime before people started leaving... She stuck out her tongue trying to hold back a smile, she wasn't as angry as she wanted to pretend. Naturally I responded to her tongue by blowing her a kiss that she just shook her head at and said I'm trying to be angry dumb-ass. We laughed a little about it.

- Don't worry you didn't do anything stupid or embarrass yourself, I mean not more than the usual being my sister and goofing up everything and generally being a pain.

She pretended to be hurt at being called a nuisance, but broke in to a laugh - she never could fake anger or hurt.

- But seriously, you did get really drunk, I was surprised you didn't pass out until you got yourself to bed.

She took another bite and some crumbs escaped her and landed on her PJ shirt by the undone button and noticed it as she plucked the crumbs. She tried fixing the button with one hand but ended up having to put down the juice glass she held in her other hand and use both hands. She seemed to realize that this shirt wasn't the easiest piece of clothing she had, she like it aside from the buttons that could be impossible at times yet somehow seemed to come undone every now and then.

- Did you help me get in bed?

- Well, a little, I lead you to your room and said I'd check up on you after taking a leak. When I got back you had passed out in the middle of putting that shirt on.

She gave me a look like "yeah right", and said

- You saw how stupid these buttons are, they're a bother to button sober, I very much doubt I'd even try drunk... Try again brother.

- Ok, ok, I came back and your dress and undies lay strewn between the door and bed, your knicker drawer open and you were face down on your bed with your hands holding your PJ bottoms on. It looked really funny with your room in disarray and with you on the bed looking like you had passed out just as your pants were in place, I couldn't help laughing at the scene.

She blushed a little, I think she believed me. So I added some more details to the lie.

- I know how tidy you are so I put your clothes in your hamper and fixed up your nicker drawer. The way you want it, I remember the scolding I got when I began helping with the laundering and just stuffed your clothes in your drawer like I do mine. Boy, you should have see the disarray you did - looked like a hurricane had gone through mine. I added as a wild exaggeration hoping she'd burst in to laughter. It worked perfectly, her face all lit up like a sun.

- Then I though I'd be nice and put your shirt on...

- You probably just wanted to see my boobs, she said trying to provoke me, but I came back with

- Yeah, and when I did I knew I had to cover them up or turn to stone, only reason I didn't turn to stone was 'coz you're my sister an I'm immune to your charms.

I stuck out my tongue at her. While we didn't walk around nude, it wasn't like our family saw nudity as such as equal to sex. Unlike some places the general consensus was that censoring nipples on TV and but not graphic violence was hypocritical and quite up-side-down thinking. So I wasn't that surprised that she made a joke about me seeing her tits when "just covering her up". But like any one, it's easy to be a little paranoid about looks. So I felt it prudent to throw in a little honesty.

- No, really don't worry, they looked perfect on you, as perfect as a sister could look to a brother that is. (I hoped my voice did betray me and that it sounded like the last part was more of a joke and not tacked on to cover up that I almost said "as perfect as the rest of your body is")

- Thanks, honestly I've been a little insecure...

- Wanna talk about it?

- No, just the usual silly over-thinking in front of the mirror.

We've always been talking about everything and as all teens we both had periods of teenage insecurity that we talked with each other about like any siblings would. Nothing out of the ordinary.

She dropped some more crumbs on her shirt, this time to small to be worth picking up so she shook her her shirt by pinching it instead. It must have whiffed up some of the wonderful scents of her nether's, they say women have a little better sense of smell but even I could smell a faint scent I remembered from her pussy and the musky scent of dried cum. I hoped she didn't know the smell, I knew she never had had any boyfriend (at least no steady one I knew of) so I had my hopes. I could see she tried to make heads and tails of something, possibly trying to figure out the smell.

- What, something wrong? I asked as casual as I could muster.

- Huh? No, I just think I must have spilled something...

I leaned in a little an sniffed the air a little, her wonderful body scent clearly dominates.

- You still smell ok, but you're right smells a little like one of the less successful drinks from yesterday... You should take a shower anyway, it another of my tricks to wash of the hang-over - I'll take care of the tray. And another thing put on something sexy, it tricks the hangover in to thinking the party is still on and it's too early to kick in.

- Really? she replied in mock surprise at the last part.

- No, silly just kidding - warm comfy clothes does however (pointing to my casual wear), sometimes I get a bit frozen and stiff if the hangover is putting up a fight.

I picked up the tray and left her, happy to see her hangover didn't seem to be killing her but probably was enough to be a good reminder not to drink again at least not in the nearest weeks. I'm hoped she'd miss her period in two weeks and that she'd stay of the booze while figuring out what's up playing it safe in case her missed period is the real thing and not just her body being unpredictable.

I felt like everything was working out really nice, and it seemed she had no idea she might be pregnant yet.

A few minutes later I heard her enter the bathroom and the shower came on, I hoped she would come out wearing comfy clothes. She usually looks so nice and relaxed in casual wear, and I want her to be comfy and relaxed, stress is not good for her now, nor would it be for our baby if she's pregnant now.

--

The days went on as usual, my sister seemed to be her usual radiant amazing self and prime example of a woman in her prime. Coming up on the days that normally would mean my sister would be getting her period and be a little on edge, which with my sister's predisposition as a positive happy wonderful girl usually couldn't be noticed. Pretty much the only way to know she had her period would be if you got on her nerves. Something which was surprisingly hard, I learned as little boy and the most fun I could think of was teasing her. Or if you like me knew her period schedule or looked in the garbage bin in the toilet near her room. Really it was as easy as opening it, when it began to contain more stuff it meant it had begun. Some days the packaging was even on the top, I figured that she didn't have any thought about me tracking her period by checking the bin and making small marks in the calendar in my bed table drawer, so she just threw things in the bin without thinking. My sister is really regular, so I really don't need to check the bin anymore, other than just occasionally to check that my prediction for the start and end dates is still accurate.

Being more grown up I use my knowledge of my sister's body's female cycle not to be a prick when she's on her period, quite the opposite. I like to be a little extra kind to her, without over doing it. For instance I'm a little extra careful to hug her more gently before her period starts, just in case her boobs aches a little but at the same time try to hug her a little more often then and during her period. Or any of a million other little things to make her feel good.

And of course, when my prediction is for her ovulation day I try to be the nicest - mostly because I like the idea of being with her when she's at her most fertile. This usually means something simple like a movie night at home, but I've been known to take her to a movie or something like that when it's a Friday (pretending to celebrate something other than her fertility peak). I might be a little possessive or jealous, but luckily she never objected to spending her ovulation-days with me. Actually, some months she's asking me if I had any plans around the day of her ovulation and had her own suggestions, one time she suggested a camping trip over a weekend when her ovulation was scheduled for a Saturday. Other times i managed to adjust the day she proposed to match with my prediction of her ovulation.

It's probably just my imagination and wishful thinking, but she seems a little extra happy to be with me in the days around her peak - it could simply be that she generally is happier as a result of hormones or that I simply manage to keep her happy with the activities. So it's not actually me being the reason. (That she's ovulating is probably something I know more than she, I'm guessing she is more concerned with the period part of her cycle since it's the part that she must deal with so to speak.)

But this cycle was a little different, the day came for my prediction for when her period would start unless I had successfully changed the scheduled discarding of an unfertilized egg with a schedule for a much bigger delivery from her womb in 9 months. And when I took a leak in the evening still nothing in the bin. Still to early to be sure, but a good sign none the less, as I said my perfect sister almost seemed to have a perfectly regular cycle rarely being late more than a day and most of the time there would at least be a wrapper in the bin by nightfall.

On the evening of the second day, still not sign of her period. I wonder if she's beginning to wonder now, it's not like I could ask her. I'm feeling rather excited, and a bit nervous and keep hoping that I won't find anything tomorrow either.

The next morning my sister seems a little distant by the breakfast table, I figure there's no harm in asking her, so I say

- A penny for your thoughts

- Huh?

- Something on your mind sis?

- Uh, no just wondering what to do today

I think about something we could do that takes her mind of her late period. I'm certain my sister knows that she's late and thinks about how punctual her period usually is. I'm feeling really happy about that, but I suspect my sister is a little more worried. A part of me wants to take her hand and say I love you, don't worry, yes you are late I know that too and it's out baby. But, it's too soon.

I thought about suggesting that we stay home and watch old movies of us as kids, but realize that it might just send her deeper in thoughts. As would romantic movies, especially since I just keep thinking about those with "we're having happy baby" themes. Focusing was a little difficult. Then I got an idea.

- How about we go in to town and go shopping?

- That would be fun, she said after a second of thinking, I need to get some aspirin anyway.

I need to make sure to give her a chance to be alone in the pharmacy store, since I'm sure she's really looking to get a pregnancy test and I doubt she'd want me hanging over her shoulder then. I could always pretend to have to make a quick stop in a loo and tell her she can go to the pharmacy and we'll meet up for food and I'll order something while waiting for her.

- Super, let's get going after breakfast.

--

The shopping trip went according to plan, she got to be alone in the pharmacy while I ordered us food. She had suggested a burger joint, but I said no sis, let's go somewhere nicer. So we went to a much nicer place, with much better food, more nutritionally suitable for a pregnant lady. I probably would have take her there anyway on her next ovulation day, we've been here before and I know she likes it - and only the best will do for my sister, especially now that I'm more or less certain she's pregnant. We spend the rest of the day shopping, drinking coffee and generally having a good time.

My sister seems a little less occupied with thoughts now. When she had to find a loo I was able to look through the pharmacy bag and yes. Sure enough, my sister had bought, not only one but a whole bunch of tests - yep, she definitely suspects she's pregnant. So when she came back I had a smile on my face and said:

- I feel like spoiling my self with an ice cream, wanna watch me eat it?

- No, how about I steal your ice cream and have it myself instead?

- OK, I'll get you one too, what flavor for my ladyship?

- Strawberries

Bowing like a silly servant had the desired effect of making my sister let out one of her warm laughs and end it with a smile that could melt solid rock.

--

I checked the bin when got up in the middle of the night pretending to pee, still nothing - no sign of her period, but also no sign of any pregnancy test. Not that I expected to find the latter, guessing my sister would dispose of them where no one would find them. I had hoped to find a positive one, but realized that I'd probably have to wait some more before I could be certain.

I saw lights from my sister's bedroom door, and felt an urge to knock softly on her door. At first no reply, then as I was about to walk away thinking she had fallen asleep with her reading light on I hear a faint "yes?", so I opened the door.

My sister was sitting on her bed, pretending to be just awoken rubbing sleep from her eyes - but I could tell she wiped a tear from one of her eyes.

- I saw you had the light on and just couldn't help wondering what keep you up this late

- Nothing she said with a faked yawn, must have fallen asleep while reading (I didn't call her out on that I couldn't see any book)

- So I woke you up, sorry sis...

I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

- It's OK... she trailed off, I could hear in her void that she was feeling lonely and scared.

- You're shaking sis, did I save you from a nightmare perhaps?

- *sigh*, o' brother, I'm so...

I keep hugging her, not sure what to say other than not to worry, I'm here for you, I promise now and forever.

- Promise?

- Yes, I'll never abandon you. You're my sister and always will be, no matter what - I will be there for you.

- Thanks, but really I'm OK. It was just a dream, and you know how confusing waking up in the middle of a dream can be.

Reluctantly I let go of her, but at least she seems to be feeling better. As I leave her room she turns of her light and whispers to herself, thinking I'm not hearing it

- Thanks, I think I'll need you to be...

The next morning she was in a slightly better mood again, smiling even. Though, I could still tell something occupied her mind. The days went on, and I was now certain her period was not late - it was on a hiatus. The though of my sister being pregnant had me overflowing with joy, and I kept on doing my best using that energy to keep my sister happy and trying to keep her busy.

Mom sensed that something was going on, naturally sis had told her "nothing". Since me and sis always hung out and got along, and always had mom naturally asked me if I knew. I lied and said I didn't know, but that I suspected she might just be worrying about finding a man. It was a plausible lie since one of her friends had just gotten engaged and it could be something that triggered a "where am I in my life? no bf, no this and that". I said I'd talk to her, and mom seemed reassured - seeing that I wasn't expressing any worry she would have no reason to worry either.

--

As they say time flies, and one the one month "anniversary" as usual I made sure that my sister had a good day. I had decided that two weeks from now was when I was going to take my sister on a weekend trip, so we could be alone. I casually said that I had won a weekend for two in a luxurious hotel at the dinner table and wasn't sure what do do with it, hoping someone would say that either I should take my sister or that I could give it to mom and dad. Any way would get me and my sister alone be fine by me. Mom first said maybe I could give it to her and dad then added or you could go with your sister. Then asked if the weekend was in a double-room. I said it said something about a luxurious suite, but I couldn't think they wouldn't he able to switch it for two single rooms, or else if it's like a suite from an action movie it'll be big as a mansion and there be a sofa in one of the rooms serving as a bed for heroes while the lady get's the bed for herself.

- I've always wanted to stay in a luxurious hotel, even if I have to share a teensy 2 room suite with my brother. My sister chimed in, continuing making fun of action movie style suites.

- Then that's settled then, said dad, and added I'm sure your mom and I will not perish in this peasants home.

- Oh, silly! Mom said to dad and they kissed

I rolled my eyes and gave a "they're at it again, can they be more embarrassing, kissing like that" look to my sister like like we used to do as kids when we though kisses were yucky embarrassing things only parents did to annoy their kids. She rolled her eyes to laughing and said "get a room will you" to my parents with the tone of a little irked out girl at which we all laughed.

Working out the details wasn't hard, I made a reservation for the most luxurious suite that wouldn't break my bank. Specifically asking about the room making sure it only had one big bed that wasn't two pushed together. I told them I wanted to have fresh strawberries and something nice champagne like to drink in the room - but it was important that it was 100 % alcohol free. The receptionist on the other side was lovely and perceptive