A Brother's Education Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on there stud. You're not going to cum already are you?" She teased.

I couldn't speak, "Nnnhh," was all I could manage as my breath left my body.

"K, hold still. You may have to lean into it a bit at first, at least until my bum gets used to you." She re-positioned her hands on the ottoman and pressed back.

Nothing happened at first. My cock was perfectly aligned with her asshole, my pre-cum was leaking profusely and I could see it ooze around and back where her flesh met mine. The rearward pressure she was applying continued to rise causing the area around her anus to flex inward like a finger pressing into a dinner roll. Just when I thought she had reached the limit of this amazing maneuver the muscles of her outer and inner ring gave way just enough allowing me to slide slowly into her exquisite rectum. She took me from tip to base in one go. I may not have a horse cock but I'm no slouch in the meat department either. When the fronts of my thighs met the backs of hers she lowered her head the ottoman and let out a soft, "Aaaahhh."

"Tha wuz thu mos incrdblll thin awev evr," I blabbered incoherently, but I think she understood my meaning.

"Thanks Bub, I knew you'd like it. Now hold still while sis works her magic."

She rocked forward, her dark passage gripping my cock like a fine silk glove as she removed herself from me. When just the tip of my cock remained she stopped her forward movement and plunged herself back until I was once again buried in her ass.

"Oh my god sis that's exquisite! I never imagined that anything in this world could feel so good!" It was true. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I wanted this to last forever. No sleeping, no eating, no video games, and certainly no studying. I just wanted to remain here for the rest of my life with my cock buried deeply in the ass of my little goddess.

She gave her pelvis a tilt and moved forward dragging the walls of her rectum along my shaft as she went. Then, arching her back she brought herself back to me, faster this time and with more force. Pelvic tilt forward, back arch, rearward onto my aching cock, again and faster. I was losing control. My breathing shallow, the pulse of my carotids banging like base drums in my ears, my vision blurred.

Below me my little Aphrodite rocked and I could see minute droplets of sweat form on her lower back.

It was probably less than five strokes, but at that moment I was incapable of counting. Suddenly, without warning, I felt the muscles in my pelvis tense.

"Oh Britt, I can't hold it, I'm cuuummm . . .nnnggg . . ."

In a split second she spun on her knees and brought her mouth to my cock. Her hands went around my hips and grabbed my ass cheeks firmly pulling me deep down her throat. My hips bucked but she held firm keeping her lips pressed tightly to the base of my cock. Her head rocked in unison with my pelvis as it bounced to and fro.

"Oh . . Oh . . Aaarrrggghh," I came down her throat with the ferocity of a man possessed. Even as my climax subsided, mini tremors continued to erupt from my groin. Her firm grip on my buttocks remained steadfast. I could see tears flowing from the corners of her soft hazel eyes, she gagged causing her throat to to give my swollen cock a heavenly squeeze but never let me out of her mouth. She continued to suck and swallow around my cock which remained buried balls deep. When the last of my post orgasmic tremors subsided she loosed her grip and allowed my softening cock to slide heavily from her mouth.

My semi hard member exited her throat with a 'glirp' pulling precious air from her lungs like a piston in reverse. Her eyes widened as her lungs pulled air back in causing her throat to wheeze. She coughed and swallowed, then smiled up at me. I bent down and kissed a tear as it rolled down her rosy cheek.

"Awhhh, Britt, that was absolutely incredible," I exhaled softly into her ear as I pulled her up to me and embraced her.

"Glad you liked it." She smiled.

"But, why didn't you let me cum in your ass?" I inquired

"Well look who's become Mr. Complainy Pants." She shoved me away resting her hands on her hips. "First time anal sex and a deep-throat blowjob with a throat pie not good enough for you?"

"Uuuhhh . . . that's not exactly what . . . I mean that was awesome . . . I just thought . . ." I was backpedaling as quick as I cold but words were failing me and I couldn't get any purchase.

She cut me off before I dug myself any deeper. "Listen stud, I asked you before we started how long it had been since you last came so I could judge how long you would last. Had I known that you were going to erupt in three strokes like a teenage virgin I would have blown you first like I did last time." She held her stern gaze for several seconds daring me to respond. I knew I had really screwed up by not telling her the truth and then sounding like an ungrateful prick after she had just given me her ass and throat. I didn't know what to say. I could feel my face go red, embarrassment swiftly replacing euphoria.

Her face reddened as well and just when I thought she would launch into a tirade, the corners of her mouth rose and she let out a snicker. "You should have seen your face! You're so precious little bro!" She started to howl with laughter. "If you think you're the first guy to pop after three strokes in my ass then you have lived a sheltered life indeed!" She punched me in the shoulder hard enough to turn my torso on its axis then pulled me in close for one of her patented breast bursting hugs. "At least you didn't cum before managing to get it inside me," she said sweetly. "Lesser men than you have done that more times than I care to count."

"Thanks sis," I whispered in her ear. "But it was at least five strokes, maybe six!"

"Who do you think you're kidding - and as if that were something to brag about," she was snickering again.

"Point taken."

"I tell you what Bub, we are going to have butt sex until your manhood hangs exhaustedly from your aching crotch. Then I'm going to wake you up in the morning and we're going to do it again. You're going to get so much butt sex that, though exciting, it will seem as normal as vag and oral and you're going to beg me for a respite. But first, my cunny needs to cum!"

With that she dragged her breasts down the front of my torso and laid herself down on her back. She brought her right leg up to her chest slipping her right arm between it and her torso causing her knee to form a pocket that fit behind her shoulder. She did the same thing with her left leg and crossed her ankles behind her head. She slid her hands down either side of her smooth swollen pussy causing her labia to puff out like a fleshy hamburger. Pressing her extended index fingers together like a clamp I watched as her lips bulged between them.

"Come on big boy, lunch is served"

I took my time, kissing and licking her right inner thigh from the knee to the crease of her crotch. Ignoring her glistening quim for now, I switched to the left thigh and ded the same. When I reached the apex of her sweetness I snubbed it again moving my ministrations down to her perineum ("taint" as she taught me "cause it 'taint pussy and it 'taint asshole neither"). She always knows how to crack me up.

She started to squirm and the more I ignored her slit the more she squirmed trying to find my wet mouth with her need. I moved down to her little asshole tonging the rim. There was a tiny gape, just enough to fit the tip of my tongue. Her ass tastes sweet, it's indescribable. Who knew that eating butthole could be so nice. I pressed my tongue at the pencil sized opening and it meets resistance. Even after taking my cock only moments before she was still tight as ever. My nose finds her vulva and I inhale her faint feminine musk before sliding it into her. My tongue continues to probe her ass while I bury my nose in her quim.

She allowed her ankles to uncross and brought her legs down around my back gyrating her hips circling her pussy against my nose. I slid my tongue out of her ass, up her taint, and into her quivering pussy. I latched on to her little quim engulfing her entire womanhood in my mouth and begin to suck. Her juices flowed freely and I drank with abandon. Releasing my suction momentarily I concentrated it on one labia at a time, first left, then right, back and forth I sucked and pulled at her lips like a tiger pulling meat from its prey. The tip of my nose pressed against her clit as I devoured her labia over and over again.

She starts to shake and buck, her orgasm is coming - but not yet. I disengage, pulling my face back a few inches from her wetness and begin to blow on her clit. She shutters and I stop. I blow again, another shutter. I continue until she can no longer take the tease. She grabs me by the back of the head and shoves my mouth onto her rock hard little clit. I suck and pull for all I'm worth, my tongue flicking side to side as she cums in my mouth.

Taking a page from her tutelage I hold on for dear life as she rides my face to a violent screaming orgasm. When her shaking finally subsides I rise up from my altar and lay my body atop hers nuzzling my face into the side of her neck and inhale the sweet feminine sweat that forms in tiny droplets where her hairline meets the back of her neck.

"You sure you're not a lesbian?" she whispers sweetly into my ear. "Where did you ever learn to do that?"

"You're just fishing for compliments," I whisper back before I bite softly on her lower lip, sucking it into my mouth as I bull back, and let it fall back into place. I meet her open mouth with mine and our tongues entwine.

"I think it's time for a dip in the pool," she muses pushing me off her and pulling me by the cock toward the stairs after her. I gaze in wonder at her shapely little ass, her puffy pink pussy peeking through with each mounted stair.

I start to grab wine coolers from the fridge when she interrupts pushing the door shut. She leads me over to the liquor cabinet. Bending at the waist she wags her tush on my chubby while she fishes out a bottle of scotch and two glasses. "A night like tonight calls for the hard stuff," she says with a smile and wraps her fingers around my stiffening rod. "Looks like somebody agrees."

Mid December in southern California can be quite pleasant and this year it had been exceptionally warm. The sun had set hours ago but the night was held at bay by the myriad city lights pushing back at the darkness. The skies were clear but only the brightest stars shown through. A full moon hung low on the horizon further illuminating our secluded backyard. Surrounded by a tall block fence we were protected from the prying eyes of our neighbors. Alone in our family home we were free to explore each other without fear of being caught.

I slipped into the cool waters of the pool, swimming breast stroke to the opposite end where Brittni lay face-to-sky on the flat tile tanning area that separates the pool from the hot tub. I'm still in awe of my big sister, who to any casual observer, could hardly be called big. At 5' 6" weighing a scant 110 pounds dripping wet she would better be described as a tiny fairy goddess that had risen from the pages of an erotic novel and come to life. Her C cup breasts set proudly on her chest, firm but soft, her pert nipples slightly up facing seemed eternally erect. Her belly was flat and curved like an hourglass, her pierced navel sporting a gold dangly belly ring that flickered in the moonlight. Her hips were full but not wide and her ass was small and taut, each cheek slightly larger than my hand. I reveled in the privilege of examining the contrasts between her golden tan and the ivory flesh normally concealed by her tiny string bikini.

I stand in the shallow pool water, her head at my chest, her eyes gazing up at the stars, and reach my hands around to her breasts. Taking each with a gentle but firm grip I marvel at their soft spongy perfection. Kneading gently I begin to pull them up slightly with each squeeze.

"You can squeeze them harder than that. Go ahead, they won't break," she giggled.

So I did. It felt good to to have them in my hands. Firm yet pliable. She offered no resistance as I squeezed them harder. "Don't forget the nipples, they have feelings too," she said coyly.

Taking each between a thumb and forefinger I squeezed and gave them a pull. She let out a little "Eeee . . . again . . . harder." Her already erect areolas hardened under my touch. "Uuuhhh," she breathed heavily tilting her head back and turning to find my neck with her open mouth. "Again and give them a little twist as you pull," she demanded. I watched entranced as her breasts stretched into the shape of a tee-pee then bounced when her nipples finally slipped my tight grip. "Now lighter, soften your grip and show me that you love them."

I would have played with her breasts all night but after several minutes she rolled over on to her tummy and said, "It's time for you to get that thing back into my ass. This time you better last until I cum buster!"

She sauntered over to the pick-nick table, took a deep drag on her whisky, and laid down on her back. I followed close behind, my erection wagging proudly as I walked. I took a nip of the brown aromatic liquid from my tumbler and set my cock in the groove of her wet little slit. "I didn't bring the lube out so you're going to need to put it in my pussy for a minute and get it slippery before you stick it back into my ass."

Who was I to complain, her pussy was paradise and I had been invited in for a slice. But before I did I wanted another taste of her savory little snatch. I got down on my knees and found her wetness with my mouth. No teasing this time, it was full-on, I wanted this. I craved it. My mouth clamped over her as it did before. My tongue dove deeply. I strained to pierce her as far as my tongue could reach. I would have licked her cervix if it were humanly possible.

She ran her fingers through my hair and clamped her hands tightly to my head. She started using me like her own personal masturbation device. "God yes James get in there!" she demanded. Directing my mouth at her hard little clit she moaned, "There, yyyeeesss, like that. Don't stop. That's how you do it." I slid a finger into her dripping opening and began to fuck her with it. She was tight but but wanted more. "Give me two fingers, yes, like that, deeper. Now curl them upward and push, yes, like that, now keep them curled as you drag them back toward the opening. Again, in, curl, push, drag . . .don't stop . . . I'm cuuummminggggg!" Suddenly I felt a gush of warm liquid jet out from her pussy. At first I thought her orgasm caused her to piss herself. But, the taste was sweet not bitter and there was no acrid odor.

Her whole body shuddered. She covered her mouth with one hand while using the other to squeeze and twisted a nipple. I stood and leaned over, bending down to suckle her tits while her orgasmic seizures slowly subsided. "I never knew that a woman could really do that," I stammered. "When you came you squirted, and it wasn't piss."

"Oh Bub you have so much to learn," she said with a smile. "Looks like we have all the lube we need," she giggled. "So lets get a move-on. We got some butt lovin' to do."

Needing no further encouragement I rose back to a standing position and found her willing asshole with the head of my cock. "Do it now, tip to base, one slow, smooth, firm push. I want to feel every inch," she breathed. As my cock pushed through her tight sphincter she let out a little gasp, followed by a sigh. "Fuck me now James. Show big sister what you got. Slow at first and build from there. Don't hold back. You're going to feel the surge of the beast that lies sleeping deep inside you. When he wakes I want you to let him out. Don't be afraid, I'm not fragile."

Slow at first, following her directions, her rectum clinging to me as I withdrew and welcoming me on the return. I build my rhythm adding depth to my thrusts. "Yes, harder now James, take my ass, own it, make it yours." My hands gripped firmly around her upper thighs, pulling firmly, willing my cock deeper inside her.

When she had spoken of my inner beast I didn't know what she was talking about. But as the intensity of our fucking escalated I felt something start to rise from deep within me. It wasn't an orgasm. It was more primal. It came from the base of my spine, up through my abdomen, my lungs were on fire, my vision clouded and my pulse pounded in my ears. Suddenly something took control. The tension in my lungs built and I heard my self roar. I reached out and grabbed her tits firmly in each hand and squeezed them like before. "Aaaarrrrrhhhhh, " I yelled into the night. I grunted like an angry boar. My hips pounded hard and fast, plunging my hard cock deep into her rectum with every stroke.

"Yes James, let it out, do it, let me feel it!" she cried.

Now, from the pit of my pelvis my orgasm rose, "Take it, yes take it, I know you love it," I continued grunting and slamming her with all I had. "Aaahhhh, I'mmm cccuummmiiingg," I announced to the night. I held her tightly, deeply, as by body spasmed, pumping my seed deep into her bowels. Her body responded with another bucking orgasm, her hips were pinned but her torso writhed as she came. I felt her pussy gush hot nectar between us and in an instant our pelvises were slick with her cum.

I fell down on top of her, crushing her small body with my weight and gasping for breath. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around my torso and held me in place until the shuddering stopped.

"You really are a beast. Who knew that my nerdy little brother was really a tiger," she smiled and kissed me. "Now it's time for that swim I never got. Get up, lets go." She pushed me off her, took another swig of her scotch and headed for the pool.

We swam for about an hour, naked as the day we were born. We talked about everything, school, sex, life, love, our ambitions. I knew that what we were doing would be condemned by the outside world but I didn't care. I loved my sister more deeply than I ever dreamed possible. I knew that we could never live the live of a traditional couple. I would never ask her to do that, to give up normalcy for a life in hiding. But at this moment in time I was content. All the pieces fit and everything made sense.

I swam up to Brittni taking her in my arms from behind. I maneuvered my semi-soft cock between the cheeks of her ass and nibbled on her earlobe. "Let's go inside sis. I'm taking you to my bed."

We toweled off and recharged our tumblers. The scotch was smooth and relaxing.

"If I remember correctly you still owe me a back rub," I smiled, raising a questioning eyebrow, not sure what to expect.

"A back rub for a foot massage, that was the deal." She seemed happy to oblige.

Back in the house I quickly retrieved the bottle of massage oil and we headed to my bedroom. I dove onto my bed face-down and laid my arms down at my side. She climbed up on me resting her snatch over my sacrum. She playfully rubbed her slick pussy back and forth enjoying the feel of her lips and clit against my skin. Her hands were amazing. The tension in my muscles faded into nothingness. After several minutes, my muscles now soft and pliable, she laid her body down on mine and slid it slowly, sensually up and down. She slid off me and onto her side, I rolled back and scooched up to spoon her. I pulled the covers up over us and held her.

We probably would have slept there together forever had it not been for the bright morning sun pouring in through my window. We were supposed to have wild butt sex all night but I didn't care. This was exactly where I wanted to be and what I wanted to do. A little while later I felt Brittni stir. She pulled her arms up over her head and stretched then rolled back toward me and kissed me on the nose.