A Brother's Education Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on stud, we've got work to do," she said as she extracted herself from the bed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Alice, she's going to be here in a couple of hours!"

"What?!!" I probably squeaked a little when I said it. "No way, she's spending the holidays with her parents in Oregon." I argued.

"Silly boy, she hasn't spent the holidays with her parents since she was 15 and has no intention of starting now," she said proudly, knowing that she knew something that I didn't. "Well, she's on her way and she wants to learn all about butt sex. And I have a great deal to teach you as well."

"What do you mean, 'A great deal to teach me?' We just had butt sex all night last night. I think I now a little something about butt sex."

"Well, sort of. You know a little about having butt sex with an experienced partner. You don't know anything about having butt sex with an anal virgin. Point is, you've been hounding Alice to give up her sweet little ass and, though she wants to give it to you, she's scared and just as clueless as you are about the intricacies of anal. So, I've agreed to be your guide and she is looking forward to it. So hop to it soldier its time to work."

"How do you know all this?"

"Girls talk, silly."

"There's really not much to do before she gets here. Put the whisky and glasses away, pick clothes up off the floor, and . . . I think that's about it . . . " I started to say.

Britt put a finger to my lips with a sly smile. "That's not the kind of work I was referring to," she replied raising an eyebrow as her hand found my cock, her fingers wrapping around my morning wood. "If her little virgin ass is going to stand a chance against your beast, it's going to need some taming."

"You'll get no complaints from me!" I grinned.

She brushed the covers back and did a quick 180 bringing us into a sixty-nine position with her on top. Her smooth glistening pussy hovered inches above my mouth. Her sweet musk filled my nostrils. A small droplet of clear fluid hung from a dainty strand of her sweet juice. I craned my neck forward to catch it on my tongue. I felt warm wet licks on the head of my cock as her tongue lapped at my pre-cum.

I reached my hands up to grasp her perfect ass cheeks pulling her sex down to my greedy mouth. With slow circular motions I explored her folds with my tongue feasting on the clear sweet nectar that flowed from her canal to drip from her clitoris.

Suddenly my cock was surrounded in heat and slick wetness as she engulfed its entirety, plunging its full length into her throat. She held it there and swallowed, further tightening the grip of her throat around my shaft. She gagged but remained in place, pulling herself down with her hands on my hips.

It was instant ecstasy. Her mouth and throat were magnificent. With every ounce of concentration I could muster I focused my attentions on her beautiful bald slit. She tilted her hips down, angling her clit into my mouth. I sucked the tiny nub letting it pop from my mouth as I pulled my head back. Then up again, sucking it into my mouth. Holding her clit in place with gentle suction I wagged my tongue side to side over her little love button. I felt it stiffen under the assault of my relentless tongue.

I could feel the vibrations of her deep, low, throaty moan rise through my shaft and into my pelvis as she came with her throat around my cock. Her orgasm set off my own and I tried to shout a warning through her pussy, "I'mmmm . . . ccuuummmm . . . nnngggg." She gulped and swallowed as my hips bucked and I came down her throat.

She rolled off me and laid on her back, spasming and panting. I tucked my feet back and rolled up on my knees facing her. Her knees parted and I lowered myself between them staying up on my elbows so she could breathe. I held her gently as her orgasm subsided, allowing my still rigid cock to come to rest in her paradise valley.

Slowly I began to slide it up and down in the slickness of her excitement. She responded with little tilts of her pelvis, synchronizing her camber with my thrusts. I reached down to guide my cock into her waiting pussy. Just as the mushroom head started to part her tight wet hole she stopped me.

"It's going to be an anal only holiday little bro," she said as she angled her pelvis to align my cock with her asshole. "But before you drive it home we're going to do a little anal tutoring," she teased as she clenched her anal ring tight, denying me access.

With a deep gruff voice she almost growled, "You have much to learn my young apprentice. With the basics we will begin." She held her stern gaze for as long as she could but her poker face broke when I snickered. I love it when she appeals to my inner nerd.

She moved to a sitting position at the edge of the bed, feet dangling. She had me grab lube from the dresser and kneel on the floor between her parted legs.

"When Alice gets here us girls will be spending some alone time together. I'm telling you now so you know what to expect. It may take a while so don't get your panties in a bunch if it seems like we're taking too long. Contrary to what you may have seen online, a girl needs some time to get ready for anal sex. I'm going to walk her through it start to finish," she said matter-of-factly.

"Before you shove your tool into Alice's sweet little anus you are going to need to help prepare her for your size. There are plenty of ways to go about it. I'm going to show you one of my favorites. With time she may not need this little warm-up but I think you'll both like it and may even continue doing it when it's no longer essential."

Brittni laid back on the bed, pulling her knees up and planting her feet on the bed on either side of her hips.

"Now I want you to lube up the index and middle fingers of your right hand and then spread it generously around my little rosebud." She shivered as the cool liquid made contact with her warm flesh. "This is going to be a coordinated effort between your mouth and your fingers. Start with your mouth, you're already pretty good at that so go for what you know." She let out a little sigh as I began. "With the pad of your index finger I want you to press gently on my anus. Don't try to force it in, just apply pressure." Another sigh, a little louder, as my finger pressed on her tight little knot.

"You're so tight Britt . . ." I mused aloud as the pressure I applied became firmer but her anus remained clamped shut.

"That would be the Kegels," she said softly.

"The who?"

"Kegels, look it up later, just keep doing what you're doing. Now let up with the pressure a little, circle your finger around the ring, and press in again. Keep doing that until the tip of your finger passes through then stop to allow the muscles relax a bit."

I hear a little gasp as my finger enters to the first knuckle.

"Oh wow, I can feel your pulse," I marveled as her anus relaxed enough to let my finger in the first joint.

"OK, keep your finger there and press down on the ring then slowly withdraw. Good, again . . . circle with light pressure, press in until you're to the second knuckle, press down and slowly withdraw. Good, do it again . . . but this time keep your finger in and slowly start fucking my ass with it."

My mouth continues to work on her clit and labia as my finger saws away at her ass, slowly at first. Just as I start to pick up speed . . .

"OK, slow there. Slide your finger back out to the first knuckle, press down on the ring and press in with your middle finger. We're going to repeat the process with two fingers," she says between breaths.

Following her direction I was soon fucking her ass with two fingers. Even though it was just my fingers plunging into her the sight and sensations were marvelously erotic. Juices from her excited pussy flowed down to provide steady lubrication for my digital assault.

"Oh Bub that's nice," she whispered as a mini spasm set her small frame quivering. When her body settled she gazed up at me and smiled. "Now for the real thing. Make sure your cock and my ass are well lubed. Start like we did with your finger by just pressing in firmly but not hard enough to burst through. Good, keep the pressure and wait until my muscles relax and let you in . . . Aaahhhh . . . that's it . . . let me get used to it . . ." I could feel her muscles tighten and relax allowing me to sink little by little into her amazing ass. When I was about half way in she put her hand on my chest. "OK, hold there for a sec. Let everything relax. Alice may not be able to take more than this depth her first time. Practice fucking me with just half strokes. Don't pull all the way out."

It was the most exquisitely pleasurable torture I had ever felt. I knew she was clamping her muscles around my shaft to create the effect of a virgin ass. She was even tighter than before, and the half strokes were like a sinister evil plot designed to push me over the edge and confess my darkest transgressions just for the chance to plunge a little deeper.

I kept fucking that incredible little ass, slow and steady, half strokes only. Her breath kept pace with my rhythm, her muscles clenched tightly around my throbbing cock.

"Yes James, fuck me like your little Alice. She will be here any minute! Show me how you are going to fuck her." Her voice was soft.

Plunging faster, my pace quickened with my pulse. My cock ached with a primal desire to plunge fully into her depths. I reached a hand down and rubbed her clit with my thumb. She moaned deeply from the contact and reached her hands around grasping my ass. She pulled me downward toward her with each thrust causing my back muscles to strain to maintain the half depth thrusts. She pulled harder, lifting her pelvis up to meet me.

"That's it. Lesson over big boy. Drive it home, I want to feel it in my navel!" she demanded as our pelvises crashed into one another. "Yes! That's it, all the way!" She wrapped her legs around my back pulling me in further. "Harder!"

My hands held her upper thighs in a death grip. I thrust my hips into her little body like I was trying to drive a pylon into the ground. Her breasts jarred with each powerful thrust. She released little screams between moans and labored breaths.

We were gasping in unison, our bodies colliding in waves. I felt the muscles of her tiny anal ring begin to spasm, her orgasm coming like a tidal wave. My heart was pounding out of my chest as the convulsive force of my orgasm was triggered by hers. We came together, more powerfully than anything I had ever experienced or imagined.

Suddenly time stopped as our bodies melded. Time stood still.

No longer thrusting I held her tightly as we shook.

Looking around trying to orient myself again to my surroundings I heard a sound in the distance. The sound was familiar but I still in rapture and couldn't quite place it. There it was again, clearer now.

'Ding - Dong'

"Alice!" We said in unison and scrambled for our clothes.