A Brother's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I can never resist you when you look at me like that. Thanks, sis. I'd love to stay with you. Plus, it'll give us more time to catch up."

Leaving her car at the family home, Julie rode with David back to Des Moines and her condo. It was on the top floor of a newly renovated building, and it was a beautiful place to live.

"Yeah, when I bought it, this was just an open floor. I was able to work with the developer to design my place the way I wanted. Some things needed to be in a certain place due to plumbing, but it worked out really well. The bedrooms aren't huge - just enough room for a big bed, a dresser and a walk-in closet. The bathrooms are really nice and big, especially the master bath. I've got a huge living/dining room and a kitchen to match, along with a patio big enough for a small table and chairs. So overall, it's a place where I can see me staying for a while.

"Come on in - I think you'll like it."

Neither felt like cooking anything, so they ordered Chinese take out and sat on the patio eating and catching up. Julie couldn't believe how handsome David was, while he thought Julie was even more beautiful than he remembered.

"So what's the plan for the house?"

"I've got a dumpster being delivered tomorrow morning, and several of my colleagues are joining us to start cleaning it out. Once we're done I figured we'd sell it, because I have no desire to live there, and I'm pretty sure you don't either. I contacted the DAV and they're bringing a truck over on Tuesday to pick up whatever furniture we don't want. And other than what you and I want to keep, the rest we're giving to Goodwill, the Salvation Army, and St. Vincent de Paul. Is that all ok with you?"

"I'm fine with that. It'll be interesting to see what I still have there after being gone for 18 years. Did they toss my stuff when I left?"

"No. I think that other than an occasional dusting and vacuuming, mom never went in your room."

They only talked for a short time longer when they both began to yawn. It had been a long, taxing day, and they had several more long days ahead. After cleaning up the dishes, Julie pulled David into a long, soft hug.

"Thank you for being here, David. I'm not sure I could do all this without you."

"I'm glad I could be here for you, sis. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. See you in the morning."

*****

Some time during the night, Julie woke up thinking she heard someone yelling. She sat up in bed and, hearing nothing, laid back down. But moments later she heard it again. Yelling. Someone shouting orders. Finally, an anguished cry that reminded her of a wounded animal. Realizing it was David, she jumped out of bed and ran to his room. Entering, she found him sitting up in bed, shaking, breathing hard, and sweating profusely. Feeling her big sister instincts kick in, she ran to David and hugged him tight, whispering in his ear that he was all right, that she had him and not to worry.

Finally calming down, he gave her a blank look and laid back down, asleep almost before his head hit the pillow. Julie sat there for a while longer, watching her brother's restless sleep. Eventually, she went back to her own bed, but sleep didn't come easily. She was worried about David; what had he been dreaming about to leave him is such a state? What had happened over there? Finally she fell back asleep, worrying about her little brother.

*****

David woke with a start, not knowing where he was. After a moment he remembered he was at Julie's place, and wondered if he had woken her with his nightmare last night. He hoped not, as that would mean he would have to explain what happened to him that day - a day he tried to forget but couldn't.

He pulled on his PT clothes and decided to go for a run to hopefully clear his mind. It was June, and even at this early hour he could feel the summer heat and humidity begin to increase. He ran for miles until he was sweat-soaked and thirsty, and headed back to Julie's condo, hoping he didn't wake her, but wanting to apologize for his nightmare in case he did indeed wake her up during the night.

As he entered the condo he could hear her shower running and her singing to some Broadway musical playing on her tablet. The singing abruptly stopped, and thinking she was done, he headed to her bathroom, opening the door slowly so as to not scare her. But what he saw - and heard - stopped him in his tracks. The shower was still running, and steam filled the room, partially obscuring his view. But what he saw was more than enough for his erection to fill his shorts.

The shower was big enough for several people to fit comfortably. It had a bench on one end, shower heads on the ceiling and side walls, and a clear glass enclosure ensuring him of a clear view of his naked sister. He had always thought she was beautiful, but never knew what she truly looked like naked. Julie was tall, just a touch under 5'10", with long blonde hair, a taut stomach, breasts that stood proudly from her chest, topped with nipples that were long and hard. And her legs - god, they were gorgeous. She had always been athletic, and got him into running years ago. And it looked as if she still ran, because her legs and ass were toned beyond belief.

But what got his attention most of all was the fact that his sister was masturbating. She had one foot on the bench, one hand playing with her nipples and the other hand between her legs, pumping several fingers in and out of her pussy. He was embarrassed by walking in on her, but as he made his way out the door, he stopped when he heard her speak.

"Yes, just like that. Finger my wet cunt, baby. Suck my hard nipples at the same time. Oh yes, baby, do it to me. Make me cum on your fingers. Oh god, yes! Fuck me, baby. Fuck me with your long, hard dick. Make me cum again. Yes, yes, yes!"

David stood there, mesmerized by what he just witnessed. And as he quietly stepped though the open door, he heard Julie once more.

"Oh David. That was wonderful. I haven't cum that hard in years. You can fuck me like that anytime you want. Oh David... fuck me again."

And as he backed slowly out the door, Julie's fingers began to play in her pussy once again. But what he didn't see was the slight smile on his sister's lips as she saw his reflection in the mirrored walls, and the outline of his erection in his shorts.

*****

The plan for the day was simple - Julie was bringing coffee and bagels for everyone, meeting at the house by nine. The dumpster should be onsite by then, and they would spend the rest of the day working in the house, emptying it of it's contents. It was going to be hot, so everyone would be wearing t-shirts and shorts, something Julie was looking forward to seeing her brother in.

Arriving at the house at almost the same time, Julie quickly introduced David to her two partners and two of their legal assistants. They all greeted David with hugs, and then went inside to start on the bagels. David was quiet as he watched the four women leave.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that everyone at my firm are women, and good looking ones at that?"

"Yeah, you did forget to tell me that one small item. Wow, sis. Those women are really something else."

"Yes, we all are. And you can say it, David. We're all hot - and we know it. It might give us an unfair advantage sometimes, but after the abuse we all suffered through in law school, we really don't care. Karma's a bitch."

"What kind of abuse? You weren't physically assaulted, were you?"

"I wasn't, but several of my colleagues were. Mostly it was verbal, stuff like 'hey baby, want to see my torts' and shit like 'if you suck my dick, I promise to go easy on you in court'. Crap like that. And it gives us so much pleasure now to face some of those same jerks and hand them their asses in court. So don't worry about it - we don't anymore.

"Also, expect some friendly cat-calling from my friends. I told them you were handsome, but I don't think they realized just how hot you are. I certainly didn't until this morning."

Hearing this, David's face turned all shades of red.

"I didn't realize you saw me while you were in the shower. Sorry. I should've knocked before I came in."

Julie hugged her brother and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"If I had minded, I would've said something then. It's good to know I can still get a good looking guy hard by having him see me naked."

"Naked, with your fingers in your pussy, moaning for your brother to fuck you. Were you serious, or was it just a fantasy?"

"David, I would love nothing more than to share my bed - and my body - with you. That's something I've wanted to do for years. But that's a discussion for later tonight. Right now we need to get going, ok?"

"Ok. But I don't know how much work I'll get done if I'm thinking of you naked and in bed with me. But I'll do my best."

Laughing, the siblings went inside to join the others for a long day of work.

The jobs were divvied up - David was to work in his room, Julie in her mom's, Mary and Linda (the two assistants) were doing the dad's room (which never got done after he died), while Arielle and Lacy (Julie's two partners) worked in the kitchen and pantry. Julie and David had a slow go if it, not only because there were many memories involved, but also because of what Julie had intimated earlier.

David couldn't get the vision of his naked sister fingering herself in the shower out of his mind, especially knowing she was thinking of him fucking her. Julie was in the same boat. She knew David had walked in on her and could've stopped, but she purposely didn't, wanting to give him a show as well as wanting to see his reaction to that show. And she wasn't disappointed, either. David was a handsome man with a rocking body and what looked to be a substantial package. But she had to keep telling herself that he was her brother. Adopted, but still her brother.

Several hours later, Lacy went to see how David was doing and to bring him a bottle of water. Even with the air conditioning on, it was getting warm in the house, and David's room, on the third floor, was by far the warmest. He had taken his shirt off, and was now sitting on the floor surrounded by the bits and pieces of his past. His back was to the door, and as Lacy stepped into the doorway, she was shocked by what she saw.

David's back was riddled with scars, some nearly healed while others were still angry looking welts. Julie had never mentioned that he had been wounded, but there was no other reason for him to look that way. Not wanting to embarrass him, she backed up and called out.

"David, are you decent in there? Want some water?"

Quickly pulling his shirt on, David answered.

"I'm good, and yes, water would be great."

Lacy entered the room and handed David the water, which he gratefully accepted.

"It doesn't look like you've gotten very far in here. Too many memories?"

"Yeah, something like that. I know I'm spending far too much time looking at things, but I've not seen any of this in over 18 years. Once I get through the 'stuff' it'll go faster. I'm not keeping any of the clothes as none of them will fit anymore.

"How's Julie doing?"

"Not much better than you, and she still has her own room to go through. Maybe once you're done here you can give her a hand."

Thanking Lacy once again for the water, David decided to take a break and see how Julie was faring. Stepping into the room, he saw his sister sitting on the floor, surrounded by piles of clothes, jewelry, knick-knacks, and pictures, crying softly. She looked up and saw him standing in the doorway, and burst into tears as she ran into his arms. He held her gently until she finally stopped sobbing.

"I didn't think it would be this hard to go through mom's stuff. She kept so much of everything about us through the years. And I guess it just hit me that both she and dad are really gone forever."

"It's ok, sis. We don't have to get everything done right away. If you need more time to sort through mom's things, take it. I've got two weeks, so I can certainly help you look at her stuff. I'm almost done with my room, so I can help you once I finish up. And I'm sure your partners are in no hurry to have you come back. So take all the time you need."

"Thanks, David. We should probably take a break and see how everyone else is doing and get something for lunch."

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly, and soon it was 6:00, the time they decided on to quit for the day. Looking around, they all were astonished at how much they got done, and how much more there was still to go. Other then the furniture, David's room was empty, as was his dad's. Julie still had to do her room as well as finish her mom's. The kitchen and pantry were empty, and the pantry food boxed up for Lacy to take to the food bank.

Julie hugged all her colleagues and thanked them for helping out, and reminded them they were doing it all again the next day. The four women all hugged David as well. As Lacy gave Julie a hug, she whispered a question in her ear.

"What happened to David? Have you seen his back? It's covered in scars and welts and looks like he went through hell. Why didn't you tell us?"

"I didn't know. He never told me he got wounded; maybe that's what triggered his nightmare last night. Middle of the night I heard him yelling and moaning, and when I got to him he was breathing hard and sweating. I don't think he knew I was there, because he looked right at me and didn't bat an eye."

"Well, something happened, and it couldn't have been pleasant. See if you can figure it out and let me know, ok?"

"Will do. Thanks for letting me know. See you tomorrow."

The drive back to Julie's place was quiet, as both siblings were lost in their own thoughts. David kept wondering if he was going to end up in Julie's bed that night, making love to his sister - a thought that was certainly a pleasant one. Julie also thought about that, but was more worried about what Lacy said. Had he been wounded? Were his night terrors connected to the scars on his back? And mostly, how could she approach the subject with him?

Once they got back they ordered a pizza to be delivered, and seeing it was a Saturday night, it wouldn't be there for at least 45 minutes... time enough for both to take a shower and change clothes. And more time for Julie to figure out how to approach David with such a sensitive topic.

*****

"Good pizza is one of many things I've missed being stationed overseas. Good beer as well, but now that I'm stationed in Germany, that's not a problem. And a good Chicago style hot dog; the ones they serve on the base don't even come close. What else do you want to know?"

Julie hesitated, knowing what she truly wanted to ask. But she was unsure of how David might take her question.

"Come on, sis, there's something rattling around in that smart brain of yours. Ever since we left the house, you've acted like there's something you want to ask. So ask away."

"You're right, there is something I want to ask, but I'm unsure how you'll take it. So I'm just going to spit it out.

"Last night you woke up, yelling, screaming orders, and eventually moaning. It scared the crap out of me, and when I came in to see what was wrong, you just looked at me like I wasn't there and went back to sleep. And this afternoon, Lacy saw you without your shirt on. David, what happened to you over there? Lacy said your back is covered with scars and welts and it looks like you were wounded. Please tell me what happened."

David looked at Julie for a long time, deciding if he was angry with her, angry with Lacy, or just plain angry at what happened to him. He knew his sister, and if he didn't say something now, she would keep after him to find out the truth.

"Ok, something did happen over there, but you have to promise me that you'll let me tell the story without stopping me. Agreed?"

Julie nodded her head in agreement, and David stood, took her hand, and led her to her couch. He sat down and pulled her next to him, cuddling her with his arm around her shoulders.

"It's been a long time since we last sat like this, David. I like it. I really missed it."

"I've missed it too, sis. Ready?"

David took a long pull on his beer, took a deep breath, and began his story.

"Yes, I was wounded, twice. The first time was shortly after I began my first tour in Afghanistan. It was my fourth or fifth patrol, and we were checking out a village. The company captain was in the first vehicle, I was his XO and in the second, and the rest of the company was behind us. Just as we entered the village, the first vehicle was hit with an IED and it exploded in flames. The captain and several others got out, but were badly wounded. We returned fire, and I got out to pull the captain out of danger.

"One of the sergeants spotted where most of the incoming fire was coming from, and he and I grabbed several others and began to flank the enemy. Just as we got into position, I was hit in the shoulder, but we kept going. Ten minutes later it was all over. The insurgents were all dead, and we captured a large cache of weapons and ammunition. Shortly after, all the wounded were evacuated via helicopter back to the base. The captain and the others in his Humvee were all dead and several others were wounded, like me. I spent a couple of weeks in the hospital recuperating and doing some PT before I was released back to active duty. I didn't realize at the time, but my CO put me in for a Bronze Star, which I was awarded later.

"The second time was much worse, in several ways. We were doing an interdiction with a group of Afghani soldiers, scoping out a village and doing some humanitarian work. Unfortunately, one of the Afghani soldiers was working with the Taliban and betrayed us. As we entered the village square, we were attacked from three sides with heavy weapons fire. At the same time, a number of villagers were stuck in the middle of the firefight.

"I saw a mother and two small children trying to hide, so I ran over and covered the kids with my flak jacket, telling then to stay put. As I turned away from them a mortar round hit near one of our Humvees. My first lieutenant, Becky Crawford, was thrown into the vehicle and knocked unconscious. I tried to get to her, but the weapons fire was too intense.

"Suddenly I saw two Taliban fighters run to her, pick her up, and begin to carry her away. There was no way I was going to allow that to happen, so I followed, trying to get ahead of them. Finally they stopped, I think trying to figure out what to do with Becky, and I got the drop on them. I shot one in the head, and the one who was holding Becky I shot in the legs. He dropped her, and I finished him off. She was beginning to regain consciousness, and once she did, we made our way back to my men.

"As we got closer I saw what my men were doing, as they were both trying to get to the roofs of some buildings as well as outflank the Taliban. Becky and I started to make our way back to the Humvees and were almost there when we were both blown over by another mortar blast. I was thrown against one vehicle and ended up face down when it blew up, shooting hot shrapnel into my back. I finally got myself turned around when I saw several Taliban coming towards Becky and me. I tried to fire my rifle but I couldn't work my arms. I figured I was a dead man when suddenly he exploded, showering me with his blood and guts. At the same time, the one who was headed for Becky did the same. The last thing I remembered was a medic leaning over me, wiping my face and trying to see what was my blood and what was the Taliban's.

"The next thing I remembered was waking up in the field hospital with a nurse hovering over me. She smiled and said 'welcome back, captain', and then I passed out again. The next time I woke up was in the hospital in Germany, where I spent months healing. Once I recovered I was reassigned to NATO Headquarters in Belgium, where I spent 20 months. Then I was promoted to major and sent to Germany, where I am today."