All Comments on 'A Brother's Love'

by MeredithEighty8

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had potential...

But the timeline is way off (enlists in the Air Force for a year or so?) and how could she not have met Brenda? No wedding, no family intros? Very contrived story. Totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Really aweful

starts out all lovey dovey from both then all of a sudden its like he's forcing her,then she's cool with it again

And please their Mom never had a clue!!

the wife took ages to come and look for herself

#Really

in saying that am interested to see where you go next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Mitch has been described as masculine, muscular, how about a hairy chest for him? SOmething for Geana to stroke, caress, lick to her heart's delight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Contrived and awful

First it starts off as a love story, then suddenly he turns into an incipient rapist asshole and it's a non-con story disguised as incest, then it's all lovey-dovey oh how sweet again, and then it just hopped around, making less and less sense as it went along. Awful story, badly written, from a writer who clearly doesn't understand any of the genre's he/she's trying to cross-connect. It didn't work for me, apparently it didn't work for the other posters here either. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No good

Any rape story is crap. Just the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good start

It's confusing and hot just like incestuous relationships are. It's kind of hard to believe the wife never met the family but I like the story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your story was good

Please update soon will he leave his wife? He should because he is not happy with her. How will we know when you update will Mitch and his sister be together

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
Never finished

I made it as far as "more threatening." Why when women fear for their personal safety, do they write about men who force them into sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish

Please write the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
an abuse story

any brother like that belongs as a ward of the state.

ProfessorlondiabazProfessorlondiabazabout 6 years ago
Un Finished

Waiting for it to continue. It was a good start and even middle but what happened at the end?? There are many parts missing too. What happened to the mother? Why he never told Brenda that he has a sister.There are good portions of Domination , Submission and guilt.Plot is good but missing many explanations and clearity.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
WTF???

They are in their late teens??? Everyone is over 18??? If he is several years older than her and she is at least 18, that makes him in his 20's. He goes to college, then has an internship, then the air force yet the sister is still only 22?? How is it Brenda didn't know he had a sister? They weren't invited to the wedding? Where did their mom disappear to? To be continued but 2 1/2 years later there is no 2nd part? I had a whole list of your stories saved to read but sadly, they will be deleted. And you just earned a spot on my list of "Writers to never read their stories again"!! I used to love your stories. Not sure what happened but from the other I'd read and liked to this one and "Between My Brother's Legs", it's like someone else has taken over writing. This story gets a 1 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How many years before this story is continued as you stated years ago.

See the title of my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wrong again....

This is a second story of yours that I read. It is wrong.

I think you are confused with domination with exploitation.

Also, confusing control with mental abuse.

Finally confusing physical coaxing with rape.

You as an author probably need mental health.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Some good and some bad

Can’t wait for the next chapter to see how this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Submissive nature

I don't think that this story was submissive....I really didn't liked that part when she allowed him to take her pussy....I'm really disheartened by story

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Here again we have another story that leaves you hanging. WTF, why can't authors finish what they start.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Just stumbled onto this story and your writing. I think the story is pretty good however now that I see your wrote it in 2015 and have never finished it; and I see that you have written many stories since then; I don't want to read any more of your writing because I don't want to get invested just to be left hanging again. You really should finish. You owe it to your readers to show us a little respect. How can you expect people to read your work and give honest criticism (good or bad) when you are dishonest with us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories have forceful MCs in the form of uncle, brother, father!! MITCH WAS A BASTARD FOR FUCKING HIS SISTER BUT MARRYING SOMEONE ELSE!!

SISTER CLEARLY HAD NO SELF RESPECT

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I liked the story but felt the marriage part wasn't convincing. I always wished I had a sister who I could have shared love with rather than using.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous