A Brother's Mistake Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,077 Followers

"I want you." Emma moaned softly.

"I want you too." I said controlling the animalistic lust that pumped through my veins.

Emma pulled my t-shirt off of me and leaned down to kiss my chest. She ran her soft, wet tongue along my muscles and found my nipples. Her tongue swirled around one and then trailed to the other. Her touch sent tingles and shocks through my spine. My hands lowered themselves from her naked back, across the even silkier small of her back to her perfect ass. Emma's ass wasn't as large as Kelly's, but hers had a firm richness that I couldn't get enough of. I took hold of her and squeezed firmly.

Another moan escaped from Emma's lips. "Oh my god, Rob. I am getting wet just by you touching me."

I looked down between us and could see a growing dark blue spot on her panties. I helped her to her feet while still seated and pulled her panties down slowly. Emma stood perfectly still for me as she closed her eyes, her cheeks flushed with desire and shyness. Emma maneuvered her feet to aide in taking off her panties. I set them down next to her feet and Emma stood there in statuesque perfection. There was something perverse about stripping the panties off your own sister, but the taboo of it all suddenly fueled this need inside me. It made me want her. It made me want both of them. I no longer cared. I hungered for them. Emma leaned down and dutifully helped me slide my basketball shorts off. When she stood back up, she looked down and gasped silently at the sight of my swollen cock.

I looked down. I was erect. My cock pulsed and twitched on its own as I wanted Emma. She stepped closer to me, unsure of her footing with the lack of experience; I guided her back onto a straddling position. I held her for a moment, "Are you sure you still want this?"

Emma bit her bottom lip cutely and thought for a moment. She nodded and whispered, "Yes."

I gripped Emma's amazing ass, lifted her up and positioned her over my swollen cock. I gently lowered her onto me. The bulb of my cock touched the wet lips of my sister's slit. Emma stifled a moan as I lowered her further. Connection. The two of us were one again. Emma moved my hands away and took hold of my shoulders for support as she began to lower and raise herself. My cock slid in and out of her slowly. The tightness of Emma drove me wild. Her pussy gripped me tightly as we sat there in the living room of our home fucking quietly. There was no noise around us. The only thing heard was the stifled moans and gasp of pleasure that escaped our lips. Emma leaned down and kissed me deeply as she summoned the courage to push me deep within her. She broke our kiss and leaned back in a muted scream of pleasure.

I watched as Emma did this. She was stunning. She was beautiful. My sister was straddled on my lap and taking me in. I could not have conjured up a more beautiful sight. I wrapped my arms around her for more support as I began to hunger for control. I wanted to ravage her. I wanted her to scream out loud in pleasure. I wanted her moans to echo through our home. I held her in place and began to work my hips upward driving my cock deep into her and at my pace. Her pussy was drenched with her sex and desire. Emma gripped my back for support as I rocked into her. She stuffed her head into my neck as she could not control herself anymore.

Her body pulsed and shook as I drove her into a shuddering orgasm. Emma bit down onto my neck as she climaxed. Her moans muted by the skin of my neck. I continued to rock into her. I wanted to cum too. I wanted to cum with her. I drove my cock upwards quickly and relentlessly. Emma was moaning into my neck as her body was rearing itself for another orgasm. I felt her nails digging into the skin of my back as she clung to me for dear life. My hands began to dig into her perfect ass as I hurried my pace.

"Cum in me." She murmured as she kissed and bit my neck at the same time.

That was all it took for me to finish. My body, as if triggered by Emma's demand for my seed inside of her, erupted. I felt my cock spray into her. Streams of cum pumped into her as my body fulfilled the request of the ultimate taboo. Emma climaxed once again as she felt my cock release. Her body stiffened as she held me even tighter. Emma's perfect breasts were pressed hard against me as her body shook and trembled out of control. We sat there. We sat there in each other's embrace. We sat there drowned in euphoric ecstasy. I leaned back and looked up to the stairs once again. But, this time, I found Kelly kneeling at the landing. I could see her face was as flushed red as Emma's. She stood quietly and shakily before walking back into her room without Emma ever noticing her twin had just witnessed us being intimate.

Emma sat back slightly as my softening cock finally slipped out of her. She got off of me quietly and kneeled between my legs. I watched as Emma silently kissed and licked the remnants of cum that was left on my cock. She looked up to me with the warmest smile.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said barely getting the words out of my mouth.

Emma stood up and found her shirt, "I am going to clean up. Do you still want to watch the movie?"

I nodded as I fished for my basketball shorts. "Yes."

Emma walked up the stairs quickly and on the tips of her toes. I pulled my shorts on and sat staring at the paused movie. My body was still trembling. My heart was still racing. I smelled our sex. I smelled Emma on me. I closed my eyes. For once, it didn't feel wrong.

* * *

I opened my eyes and winced as the sun was blinding in my room. I sat up in my bed and rubbed the bits of sleep from my eyes. Emma had wanted to stay with me last night and chose to sleep in my bed. I worried that Kelly was going to find out, but when I looked over to the spot where Emma was lying curled against me, it was empty. I checked my phone and found messages from work. I responded to some and was relieved that I had the weekend off. I heard a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said groggily.

The door opened and Kelly stepped into my room.

"Hey." Kelly said.

"Morning."

"You caught me last night." Kelly said.

I nodded.

"It was quite a show." Kelly said with her usual crassness. She walked over and sat down on my bed. "Was she better than me?"

"It is not fair to compare between the two of you."

Kelly smirked, "I guess you're right."

"So, what now?" I asked.

Kelly shrugged, "I'm not sure how to handle this. Quite frankly, I am jealous."

"I knew you would be. Which is why I didn't want any of this in the first place." I said.

Kelly looked over to me. Her hand reached underneath my sheets and found my leg. She slowly began to massage her way up it. "Seeing her like that with you...it did something to me. It made me want to be with the two of you. It made me want to dive into you and fuck you madly. But, I know Miss Perfect would have been against it."

"I told you this was going to get messy." I declared.

Kelly nodded. Her hand found the treasure that she had been hunting for. Her warm soft hand was wrapped around my semi-erection. I felt as she began to tug softly. "Now that she got something, I want it too."

"Kelly..."

"No."

"Where is Emma?"

"She is out shopping for breakfast."

I reached down and tried to pry her hand off of me, but it was no use. Kelly had it in her head; she wasn't going to back down. She pulled herself onto my bed and closer to me. I felt her intensity. I felt her desire. My semi-erection soon became stiff as a board. She pulled the tank top she wore off of herself and bared her breasts to me. Kelly's hand began to quicken its pace as she pulled the sheets off my body.

"Kelly..."

She pulled my cock out of my shorts and dove in. Her mouth was wet and welcoming as it surrounded my now swollen member. I felt her suck hungrily as her head bobbed wildly. The noises she made were loud and explicitly sexual. It was Kelly. There was no gentleness with her. She pulled her head off my cock and while gasping she looked at me and said, "How does it feel having your sister suck your cock the morning after you fucked her twin."

I looked down at her, "What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to tell me the fucking truth."

I reached down and grabbed her hair. I jerked her down onto my bed violently and mounted her. "It feels fucking good. It feels fucking amazing that my sisters are taking their turns making me cum. Is that what you want to hear?"

Kelly's eyes were now filled with anticipation. I reached down to her tiny shorts and ripped them off of her, tearing the flimsy fabric apart. I looked down and could see her entire glory waiting for me. She had intended on this the moment Emma left the house. Her pussy was wet and waiting. I parted her legs and guided my cock right to the opening. Kelly began to grind her hips as she stared into my eyes waiting. With one violent thrust, I impaled her. I forced my way deep into Kelly. Her cries of pleasure ripped at the walls of my room. Her head snapped back into the pillow that Emma had been sleeping on as I continued to drive into her. She gripped the sheets as I wasn't gentle. She balled her hands up to little fists as I wasn't careful to spare her from any discomfort. Her eyes rolled wildly as I gripped her hair with one hand while the other mashed into a perfect breast. I was a savage. I was an animal. I was crude. I was ruthless. As I drove into Kelly with all my frustration that she caused, Kelly merely enjoyed it all. She enjoyed the roughness. The rougher I drove into her, the louder she moaned. I pulled my hand away from her breast and slapped it onto her mouth crudely as I drove deeper and deeper. Her moans began to break the wall that my hand created. Her orgasm came quick and violently. She bucked wildly under my weight as her climax ripped into her. Kelly reached up and pulled me down onto her as she shuddered with delight. My body tensed up as well, my cock was at its limit. The roughness made it dirty. It made me desire to use and abuse my own sister. My cock pulsed and fired into Kelly as she moaned and moaned into my ear. I grunted and groaned as I emptied into her. As my cock sprayed its final stream into Kelly, she let go and flopped her arms onto my bed. She laid there panting as she stared into my eyes.

"That was what I had been wanting all night."

"Was it?" I asked as I slowly slid in and out of Kelly's still pulsating pussy. "You wanted to be used and fucked roughly by your own brother?"

"More than you know it." Kelly said mischievously.

A crash sounded right outside my bedroom door. Kelly and I both scrambled to look up. It was Emma. She stood at my bedroom door with a tray of food at her feet. Her eyes welled up with tears as she stood and looked at us in horror. She shook her head slowly. Kelly pushed me off of her as she scrambled to find her clothes. Emma turned without saying a word and walked off to her room.

"Emma! Emma, wait!" Kelly cried out in vain.

I sat at the edge of my bed and cursed under my breath. "What the fuck do I do now?"

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,077 Followers
12