All Comments on 'A Budget Tryst in the City of Sin'

by KittenNoir

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Very erotic and exciting story. Greag set-up and delightful attention to details. I really enjoyed reading it. My favorite part was: "I  step in first, positioning myself between him and the shower head. He steps in with his back to me and I move aside so the water warms his back. I lather up a washcloth, put my arm around his waist to gently hold him steady, then began to wash his back. I press my breasts against his soapy back and rub up and down...I love the way that feels. My nipples are erect - I'm already getting excited. I kiss his back and move the soapy washcloth over his ass and between his legs, lightly brushing his balls. I moved down his inner thighs and finally, each of his calves.

I knew he wasn't quite ready for another go, so I was also using this shower to stretch the time. I moved him between myself and the shower head to rinse his back side, soaped up the washcloth again, and started to wash his front - his neck and chest, kissing him all the while, and again with my arm around his waist to steady him, pressing my pussy against him, lightly touching his penis. I washed his beautiful well-toned arms and hands, then moved to his thighs and calves."

So hot. Keep up the good work. I would like to read more.

Now, here is my message to other readers in the comment section. This may sound odd, but I am sincere and well-intended. To start with, I am a bisexual guy, 25 years old, currently single, very passionate and creative. I am white, 180 cm (six feet) tall, 90 kilos (198 pounds) weight, short brown hair, brown eyes. Sadly, I currently don't have the time to make a good profile and be regularly active on Literotica, but I read stories posted on here often, and enjoy interacting with various readers and writers.

I currently live in Europe, and, over time, I have grown especially attracted to British women; London women in particular. I admire their attitude, worldview, and those thick, cute, sexy accents too. BBWs from London are my favorite, to be completely honest. I also have a breeding fetish. I especially enjoy reading erotic stories about BBWs and breeding/sex resulting in pregnancies; especially the stories that combine those two elements.  And now, I would like to find likeminded, creative and kinky woman to share my specific fantasies with.

So, if there are any BBWs from London, between the ages of 20 and 40, that get off on breeding fetish/stories, reading this now, or someone who knows a woman like that who could be up for this, please email me on

tralala98@gmx.com

We can engage in sexy chats, exchange erotic stories/fantasies, share nudes and porn if you are into that too, etc. Privacy and respect guaranteed. I would be very grateful. And I would really appreciate if the writer left this up. Sorry if I'm bothering; it won't happen again. Thank you in advance.

ROBERTODAVOROBERTODAVOabout 5 years ago
An erotic sexual encounter!

A highly erotic detailed sexual encounter, enjoyable to read, but not much of a story. Why is Las Vegas called the city of sin in this story about two people?

Robertodavo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous