A Bukkake Housewarming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My little white cock pressed against his thick black meat. I reached down and wrapped my hand around both as best I could, pressing them together.

"You really do have the most amazing cock," I said to Mat, staring at his manhood. "I've been thinking about it ever since we last met."

"Oh ya, sweetie? Been thinking about big daddy's meat?" Mat replied, grinning.

"Mmm, every night," I teased.

"You wanna suck that meat, baby?" he prompted.

"No, Daddy, I wanna ride it," I replied, looking him in the eye.

Mat looked skeptical, but I reached over and grabbed a condom and some lube. Taking it out of its packaging, I started to roll the condom down his cock.

"You sure baby? You remember last time we had a bit of trouble at first."

"This time, nothing will stop me," I replied, lubing my ass up.

It was already stretched and wet from my rimjob and fucking I had just received. I positioned myself above the monster cock and slowly started to lower myself onto it. I had to hold his cock up with one hand, positioning the large head at the entrance of my boi pussy.

I felt the tip brush against my hole and I took a deep breath in. Exhaling and pushing my anal muscles out, I sat on his cock.

The pain at first was almost too much. I felt him stretching every inch of my ass. I tried to relax my sphincter even more, but it was no use, the monster cock was pushing it open aggressively.

Feeling the pain getting almost unbearable, I collapsed down into Mat's arms. He wrapped his arms around me and caressed me, letting me get used to having his cock buried inside me.

"There's a good gurl. Ya, calm down baby, it's ok, you've done it. You've taken all of Daddy's cock. Just relax, breath in and out," he said, calmly reassuring me.

I breathed in and out, trying to relax further. The first time we had tried, in missionary position, the pain had just been too much. But this time, there were hints of pleasure mixed with the pain. I knew I could ride it out.

I put my hands on his chest and pushed myself back up, leaning backwards. My cock was still very hard, pointing directly up. Mat's hands were on my side as he continued to whisper words of comfort and encouragement.

Closing my eyes, I tensed my legs and started to push up, sliding back up his shaft. Just before I reached the top, I relaxed and let myself start to fall back down. It was like riding an enormous joystick.

I repeated this a few more time, taking deep breaths as I did so, hardly noticing anything around me.

As I expected, the pain receded and was replaced by a gratifying fullness.

I opened my eyes, looking down at my partner. Mat was smiling ear to ear, his strong hands guiding me up and down his shaft.

"Damnnnnn gurl, you one hella good fuck!" he said, causing me to smile. With my hands still on his chest, I started to ride him properly.

"Not many guys can just sit on this dick," Mat continued.

"Not many guys are me," I responded, feeling cocky and drunk on pleasure.

Mat's grip on my sides tightened and he started to exert more strength, lifting me up and down on his cock. I let me body respond to his gestures, helping him as I bounced up and down.

My moans were uncontrollable, my cock flopping around like an inflatable balloon.

"Ooooooohhhhh Daddy, fuckkkk me!" I moaned as he drilled his cock into me.

The precum was now flowing out of my cock, dribbling down the shaft onto his tummy. He wiped it up with his fingers and fed it back to me.

I rode him for what seemed like hours, listening to the sounds of sex all around us. Feeling his hands, seeing his face contort with pleasure.

Finally, he lifted me off and roughly turned me over.

Back on the carpet on my hands and knees, ass in the air, I waited for the cock to re-enter me.

Mat grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them apart and spitting down the crack. Then he shoved his cock back into me, filling me back up. I let out another cry and then gripped the carpet in my hands, holding on as this monster cock took my ass.

In front of me, I watched as Chris took his cock out of Brian's mouth and gestured him and the other guy to stop what they were doing. He spoke to them, but I couldn't hear over the moans around me and the sound of skin slapping against skin.

Brian and the stubble-chinned man walked over to us and positioned themselves in front of me. Brian presented me his long cock and I took it in my mouth, balancing on one arm as I used my other hand to feed myself this cock. Now I had two black cocks inside me -- a first in my sexual journey. I watched as the other guy repositioned himself behind Brian and started fucking him again. His thrusts would cause Brian's cock to slide deeper into my mouth.

We were well and truly a chain of fucking now, with the stubble-chinned man fucking Brian, Brian fucking my face, and my ass filled with Mat's cock.

Suddenly, I felt something poke my right cheek. Spitting out Brian, I looked over and saw one of the strangers from the window standing above me, offering me his cock. I took it without hesitation, sucking it ravenously. Another poke, this time on my left cheek, drew me over to the other stranger, who was now on the other side, offering me his meat. I now had three cocks facing me from all sides. I sucked on each in turn, using my free hand to stroke one of the others.

Mat continued to pound my ass.

Suddenly, I felt him tense and start to squeeze my ass.

"Fuck gurl, I'm gonna bust a nut," he hollered.

"Don't cum in the condom, baby, cum on his cute face," Chris ordered loudly.

Mat pulled out, his enormous cock sliding out of me, making me feel empty. He moved up to my face, shoving the other guys to the side, stroking his cock ferociously. He ripped off the condom, aiming his big cock at my face.

"Stick your tongue out for me, gurl," he ordered.

I did as I was told. Mat erupted, sending a long streak of white jizz cascading across my face, followed by three more thick lines. Some landed on my tongue. I reached up and pulled his cock into my mouth, sucking more of the juices out of him as he continued to dribble out some remaining drops.

Mat moaned with pleasure, patting my head and stroking my hair.

Before I had even finished with his now spent cock, I felt another cock enter me from behind. The stranger slapped my ass and started to pound me.

Mat withdrew his cock, leaning down to kiss me on the forehead, muttering "Good gurl," as he caught his breath.

As he withdrew, my vision was once again filled with multiple cocks. Four this time. I looked up and saw that the men were all making out above me as they stroked their cocks in my face.

I started sucking them again, taking each in their turn. It was incredibly erotic to look up and see nothing but beautiful cocks in my vision. I felt like such a cum bunny. I rubbed each of the cocks against my face, using their shafts to smother Mat's cum around my cheeks.

I could still taste his musky load, but I wanted more. Brian was still getting fucked as I sucked him, so I focused in on his cock, figuring he'd be getting close given his own pounding. I wasn't wrong.

Brian soon let out a loud moan and bellowed "I'm cumming!"

He shot his load across my face, adding to the cummy mess already there. Some of it landed again my tongue. I loved the feeling of the warm jizz landing all over my face.

The stubble-chinned stranger who was inside Brian apparently couldn't help himself. As Brian orgasmed, his ass tightened around the guy's cock. He pulled out and pushed Brian aside, letting out a moan as he too shot his load all over me. He didn't aim particularly well. Some of his cum landed on my face, but some shot all over my shoulders and even my chest. I was now getting really drenched in sperm and semen.

I wasn't given a moment to catch my breath, before the next guy grabbed my face and shoved his cock in. Fucking my face, he let out a bellow as drained his cock into my mouth. He kept cumming and cumming, the juice spilling out of my mouth and down my chin. The man pulled out and another cock was pressed into my mouth.

I was in heavenly bliss. My fantasy was coming true. I was becoming a bukkake boy -- here in the midst of these hot guys, taking load after load after load. I felt like a proper cum slut. My cock was throbbing frantically, desperate to cum as well as the blood flowed through my hyper-aroused body. The smell of sex all around was intoxicating.

One after another I took loads from the men.

The lanky guy and one of the strangers came together, stroking their cocks in unison aimed at my face. I felt one and then two shots hit my face, splashing across it.

The man who took over my ass after Mat was done, pulled out, ripped off his condom, and shot his load all over my back. It felt hot against my back and I loved it when he bent down and rubbed it all over my back with his softening cock.

Finally, we were left with Kevin and Chris. Chris approached me and knelt down.

"Enjoying yourself slut?" he asked.

I moaned in response.

"Baby, would you mind if I fucked you bareback?" he asked.

I trusted Chris and had been planning to let him fuck me bare the next time we got together. I knew he was safe and I desperately wanted to feel his raw cock inside me.

I nodded my approval.

Chris positioned himself at my ass and pushed his cock in. It felt so nice, just like I remembered it. His cock seemed perfectly designed to hit all of my pleasure points.

Kevin stepped in front of me, stroking his cock, and fed it to me. I took it in my mouth without hesitation.

All around us, the other guys were gently rubbing their softened cocks. No one had left, everyone wanted to watch the end of the fun.

I felt hands rubbing my back and body. Many of the guys standing around rubbed my body, spreading the cum around. They catcalled and encouraged me.

"Ya, take those cocks!"

"Fuck man, you are drenched in cum!"

"You are looking so sexy covered in spunk gurl!"

I smiled on the inside, so pleased that my guests had enjoyed the party.

I sucked Kevin furiously, stroking and working his cock as best I could. My tongue massaged his sensitive glands around the tip, frantically trying to work him to orgasm.

Behind me, Chris held me firm as his bare cock fucked me. He liked to go fast and was pounding me vigorously.

"I'm getting close!" Kevin said through his moans.

"Me too baby," Chris replied from behind, "Let's cum together!"

I reached down and grabbed my own cock, starting to stroke. I could feel cum dripping off every inch of my body. It was running off my back and trickling onto my front. Dripping off my face and chin. I could even feel some on my head mixed in with my hair.

It felt so amazing to be utterly covered in man juice. It made me feel so submissive and so sexy. It made me feel special that all of these guys wanted to mark me with their semen.

I thought about the night -- about all of the cock I had taken. I let myself relish the sensation of both holes filled up with cock.

And then, it happened. Kevin yanked his cock out of my mouth and started to stroke it frantically. Just like the last time, he erupted like a fire hydrant. My face was doused in his cum.

At the same time, Chris let out a scream as his own orgasm hit him. He started squirting warm, gooey cum inside me. I could feel the baby juice filling my ass up.

The twin sensations were too much. Jerking myself desperately, I started to cum as well, huge jets of spunk spurting out of my cock all over my carpet.

Kevin took forever to stop cumming. As his shots became more like dribbles, he positioned his erection above my face, letting the cum seep out and drop onto my face.

I ran my hands over my face and body, licking my fingers clean and repeating. I collapsed onto the floor as Chris pulled out of me. I lay there for a few minutes, licking my fingers and tasting the mix of ten different men's' cum all mixed together and all over me.

"Oh my god, that was incredible," I finally said, breathing out and sitting up.

The guys smiled and laughed. Some were making out on the couches again. Brian leaned down and gave me a kiss with his beautiful lips.

"Mmmm, those juices taste nice!" he said, grinning as we broke our kiss.

Chris approached and offered me his hand, pulling me unsteadily to my feet.

"You looked incredible down there, baby," he said, also giving me a kiss, "But now you look like you need a shower."

"I will, but could you just grab me a towel first?" I asked.

Chris obliged and I gave myself a quick wipe with the towel, making sure to get any of the salty cum out of my eyes.

"Thanks guys, what an incredible housewarming present," I joked, addressing the group.

Everyone laughed and some raised glasses in a mock-toast.

"You're all free to stay as long as you want. The fun doesn't end now!"

A few of the guys started to get dressed, coming over to thank me and excuse themselves. But a few remained, obviously enjoying the comradery and the promise of more fun.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you in the shower," Chris nudged again.

I looked around nervously, not sure I would be a good host if I left everyone out here while I showered. Mat sensed my hesitation and walked over.

"You go take a shower with Chris, I'll hold down the fort out here," he ordered.

I relaxed. I sensed that Mat was a good guy. He had been so gentle and patient with me when we first hooked up. I knew he would make sure everything was OK.

Chris took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. He turned on the shower faucet and stepped in, pulling me in after him.

Like a lover, he washed me down, scrubbing me with a soapy luffa.

"So baby, was that everything you dreamed of?" he asked.

I pulled him into an embrace and looked him in the eyes tenderly.

"It was incredible. Thanks for making it happen."

"Of course!" Chris replied, "I like you Evan. I want you to get a chance to experience your dreams."

We kissed as I let the warm water cascade over me, washing away the evidence of the naughty night. As I made out with this amazing guy, I hoped that this night wouldn't be the last time I got to live out such an incredible fantasy.

My house had been christened the proper way. With a full-blown gay bukkake party.

12