Finally, Step Bro

Story Info
What if you finally get that chance with hot straight bro.
12.9k words
4.89
59.3k
136

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is complete fiction, it never happened except in my mind, and soon to be yours. All characters in this story are over 18 years old. This story contains consensual sex between step-brothers in multiple settings so you may want to pace yourself and save your load until the end. Enjoy and let me know what you think of "Finally Step Bro!"

-------------------------

It's that time of year and so I am headed to my mom's house. She and her husband Mike have been together for more than 10 years at this point and if I have to admit it, he is a good guy, he was good to my mom for sure and that really was all that mattered. I just found little in common with him as he lived for sports and working on cars and well, let's just say I don't.

I had largely come out to the family in my early 20's and it quickly turned into the "don't ask, don't tell" situation that we seem to have perfected, at least with my parents. My brothers, well one brother and one step-brother, seem to be fine with it and never phased. They are the same age actually, well same class all through growing up. My brother James was a few months older than Mikey so they seemed to get along a lot better than I did with either. They seemed to be from a different world than I was. I was career-focused after easily grabbing my 4 year degree in Business and now I was out in the corporate world working 6-7 days a week proving myself. These guys just went out partying with their friends and seemed to be taking their good ole sweet time getting through college after taking a "gap year."

James would not be attending this year, setting off seismic ripples that nearly ripped through the entire family. It seems he is getting serious with the girl he is seeing and she is demanding that he spends time with her and her entire family skiing at some lodge with little cell service. Mom is livid but brooding and so I couldn't dare cancel on her this year for any reason.

I arrive at the house, and it looks like just I remember from growing up except the one addition. When my grandparents got older Mom decided to add on to the house creating a huge apartment for them so they could go back and forth from their retirement home in Florida. The apartment was great with a huge living room and kitchen with a bar and then a full bathroom and a large master bedroom with a somewhat surprisingly small queen sized bed. My grandfather had passed away and I guess Grandma just didn't like having such a huge bed reminding her how empty it was. Grandma was a feisty old broad, and we loved her but when my mom asked her if she would be coming home for Christmas she laughed and said "Why the hell would I want to come up there for 24 hours just to freeze my ass off and catch the flu from the lot of you?" She had a point. She then reminded my mom "I will see you in March when you come down during spring break."

This allowed for me to have the entire apartment for myself, which I loved. Family is great, but damn you need to be able to escape from them. This alone seemed that we would have a much smaller get-together than in previous years. My brother, when he was home, kept his bedroom, and mine was demolished in order to add on the apartment, so it only seemed fair that I get the entire apartment to myself.

I pulled into the driveway and started unloading all my stuff, presents, DVR (had to catch up on several shows and who knows if they even had cable here) and a suitcase which I clearly over packed, but given that my mother can't cook to save her life, I knew we would be going out to eat and never knew what type of place we would go to, so I needed choices. Right?

I also had to bring some toys and lube. I knew I wasn't likely to get laid, but with work being crazy I am beyond horny and I knew I would have to hop on the internet and read some hot fucking stories as I pound out a few loads... and we all know that is so much better with a big toy shoved up your ass, am I right? Besides, if I am being honest, Mikey had always turned me on and he was always so touchy feely. Holding onto a hug a little longer than usual, touch to the shoulder or knee when talking. Always sitting just a little bit closer than normal and frankly I loved it!

_________________

When he turned 18 and we were having a drink at another one of these Christmas parties we were all headed off to bed and he complained about always having to sleep on the couch when he stayed over (he didn't have a car yet, so he was stuck). I told him, half joking half not, that "there was always room in my bed for a hot stud like him." He blushed like only a ginger can, and stammered "Wow, that is nice of you! I may just take you up on that, my back is still messed up from my last crash on this couch!"

He came up into the apartment with me and we had a few more drinks and finally we agreed we had to hit the sack. As we were getting ready for bed, pulling back the sheets and blanket, and stripping down, I was going to put on some light sweatpants and a t-shirt until I noticed he didn't bring anything and he stripped down to these fire red Jockey briefs. You know the kind, no seams on them, and NOTHING left to the imagination. Clearly he was wearing a size too small, as they were stretched so thin I could see the head of his cut cock perfectly and the shaft, while not hard, certainly wasn't completely soft either. This all laying on top of two very large balls that finally explained the noticeable bulge he was packing. I chose to just stay in my Calvin Klein extra long boxer briefs and while his Jockey's showed a lot, my Calvins were so tight it was clear he saw my throbbing 7.5" erection along with the wet spot that had started to appear right at the tip of my cut cock. He clearly saw it and looked at it for a bit too long, maybe just making sure he was seeing what he thought he was seeing. I looked at his face and he blushed again - damn I love making him blush like that.

We crawled into the then King Sized bed (really two twins pushed together a la Lucy and Ricky Ricardo) and then he started looking all around somewhat frantically.

"Mikey - whatcha looking for? Everything ok?" I say to him laughing as he was being rather funny in his clearly drunken state.

"I was just checking to make sure you didn't hide any mistletoe around here. I know how much I turn you on, so try to keep yourself below a simmer tonight, ok?" He said half laughing and within a few seconds he was sound asleep.

I watched him sleep a bit and then succumbed to my own weary body. I woke up in the middle of the night and found that I had rolled over and put my arm around Mikey. He didn't seem to mind at all in fact he had placed his arm on top of mine and I drifted back to sleep.

The worst thing about this apartment is there are no black out curtains or the like. When it is morning, you know it. The room lights up to an obnoxious level for two young men who had more than their share of drinks the night before. As I wake I notice that we have shifted overnight and I am now laying on my other side and Mikey has hugged close to me and was holding me tight making full body contact. This was nice. Fuck I am hard, and from the feel of things while I can't be sure, I think he is boned as well.

"Morning stud" he says to me and gives me a tighter hug before rolling backwards to stretch! "Ha sorry for getting boned like this, I always get hard when I sleep especially when there is a warm body there for me to spoon. We must be the same in that regard because as you hugged me last night I felt that rod of yours! Nice piece bro!" He says as I get out of bed and stands up facing me to stretch.

"Damn bro! Nice rod yourself! Fuck you are huge! I bet you do some damage with that thing!" I say to him clearly just objectifying him with no fear.

"Ha, thanks bro. Yah, it's served me well, but it does suck so many girls say they love how big it is until it slides in and then most can't take it for more than a few pumps." He says as he drops to do a few push ups giving me a great view of his ass in those tight briefs.

"Those lucky bitches should be more appreciative! Fuck they don't know how lucky they are to have a beauty like that stuffed in them. Damn! I'm going to go and make some coffee!" I say having to get myself out of there before I make a fool out of myself lusting over my 18 year old step bro!

I didn't put on any additional clothes just moving to the kitchen in my Calvins and shortly Mikey joined me as the beautiful music of the coffee maker kicked into gear. Mikey excuses himself to go and take a shower and as he does he leaves the door to the bathroom open. I walk past the door and tell him - "Hey I am next, just leave it running!"

Taking a quick peek into the shower, I get to see his beautiful nearly glow-in-the-dark white ass of his, damn it looks good enough to eat! 'OK, calm down Logan!' I tell myself.

Pulling some clothes out of my suitcase I grab another pair of Calvins, this time the same long length, it is winter after all, but this time light blue.

Then I hear Mikey.

"Hey Logan, can you get me a towel?"

I jump into the bathroom and open the closet door which is out of reach of the tub, and grab him a towel as he stands there, just a perfect specimen of man. Young, not an ounce of fat on him. Cock hanging free with his large balls stretched and hanging low and dripping water from them. He takes the towel from me and starts to shammy himself dry. I don't really even hide the fact that I am severely checking him out. He doesn't seem to mind at all either.

As he steps out of the tub, it really is just a tub with a hand held shower to use, I drop my Calvins by peeling them off and tossing them on the floor with his bright red jockeys. My cock isn't completely hard, but it is extremely chubbed up.

"Damn bro, you got a nice piece too. Seems this family, on both sides, produces men with big dicks!" and he high fives me. Both of us naked and that contact sends a jolt of electricity from my hand right down to my cock where I am now fully boned up in front of my step brother! "Damn you are a grower! Nice!"

I hop in the tub and start cleaning up while Mikey stays naked and starts shaving. So hot to watch a man shaving, nude at the counter in a steamy bathroom. I stay hard through the entire shower and about 3 minutes in I hear my mother shouting "Come on boys, breakfast is ready!"

"I guess we better hurry! Pour me a mug of black coffee please while I finish up in here, Please Mikey?"

"I got you bro!" Mikey says. Minutes later he emerges from the bedroom with a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt and a colorful pair of socks on. Light blue this time, wonder if he matches his Jockeys to his socks? I didn't find out on that trip.

---------------------------

That was 6 years ago and we hadn't been able to have any other close times together as each year at Christmas he was dating some girl and they didn't stay over, but this year he pulls into the driveway alone!

I finish getting settled and then head out to see everyone.

Chatting with my mom about nothing really, just catching up as Mikey catches my eye. Shit he looks good. Has he been working out? He is wearing a crisp new polo shirt and the arms of the shirt seem to be grabbing his biceps tight. Fuck, the black shirt on his white freckled skin so damn hot. I notice he has a bit of chest hair showing through the top of the shirt, trimmed for sure but that red hair on his chest is so damn hot. Looking up he has some stubble on his face and shit, he catches me checking him out. He just smiles this knowing smile.

Yah, I was busted checking him out, lusting after him. It certainly wasn't the first time. Several years ago when we got a pool installed and he jumped in with only his boxer briefs on... he was likely no more than 18 years old at the time and was really the first time I saw him as a sexual object. Then to the Christmas sleep over till now, fuck he has gotten so much hotter.

He slowly makes his way over to me after giving some love to my mom's black lab who just loves all attention. I kept my eyes locked on him the entire way over to me as things seemed to go into slow motion as this hot man makes his way to me. He pulls me into this strong hug, a full body contact hug where we are cemented together from crotch to shoulder. "It's so good to see you Logan, it's been way too long!"

"Mikey, you too! Damn, looks like you have been working out, stud!" he blushes a bit as we pull back from each other and I grab hold of his right bicep and place my left hand on his chest.

"Yeah, had to channel all this energy into something productive now that I am not wasting it on Diana anymore!" he says acknowledging his break up with Diana who he had been with for the last 6 years or so, thus depriving us of any time together around the holidays.

"Yeah, I am so sorry to hear about that, bro. I know that must have been so hard on you." I say, not really sincerely as I couldn't stand the bitch. She was always so negative about things and really brought out the worst in people. This is the Mikey I remember, and I am damn glad to see him again.

Mom starts bringing out the food to a buffet like set up in the kitchen as she announces that dinner is almost ready and that we should get a plate and make a line. Mikey goes over to talk with his dad for a few minutes as I offer to help my mom a bit. She has most everything so I set out the plates and silverware and then my step father and Mikey go through the line and make their plates.

Mom heated up some ham to make sandwiches with, had a slow cooker full of a vegetable beef soup and she also put out some deviled eggs, pasta salad and several pies to choose from. I made myself a bowl of the soup and grabbed some of the pasta salad and made my way into the living room to grab a seat on the couch. Mikey grabbed the other side of the couch and my mom and step dad grabbed their respective comfy chairs and we all started watching the news hearing that we have a freezing rain storm that is coming through the next few days and that we should expect some really bad roads and possible downed power lines.

Finishing my soup and realizing that Mikey had finished his I pick up both of our dishes and I head into the kitchen with them and load them into the dishwasher. Coming back in Mom suggests we watch a movie and cues up Avatar. I had seen it when it first came out in the theater but none of them had seen it before, so this will be fun I think.

The way the couch was situated in the room, it sat at an angle to the TV which made it rather awkward for Mikey. I grabbed some oversized pillows and propped them up down by my knees for him so he could lean back and aim himself more directly at the screen.

"Thank bro, you don't mind me leaning like this do you?" he says with this warm smile on his face. We have never been afraid to be affectionate with each other, which I found really nice. Typically with straight guys his age when they find out you are gay they immediately put distance between you and them. Maybe they are afraid they will catch "it" or maybe they are scared they will like it. Who knows, but that was never the case with Mikey.

I had my legs up as a brace for the pillows and Mikey leans back on them and as he does he places his left hand on my left foot under the pillow a bit and rubs my foot a bit. It was nice. I don't know if I would call it sexual, though I will admit to being boned up rather quickly. Shit it has been weeks since I have had sex, and that sex wasn't that great so any contact with a man was a treat.

About an hour into the movie I start to get a cramp in my right leg, so I shift a bit so I can extend my right leg down flat up against Mikey's right leg. This contact was nice but also both of us clearly realized that he was between my legs now. He rested his arm on my leg and from time to time would rub it nicely.

This was a long movie so we shifted a few times but stayed close to each other. At the end of the movie we both got up and stretched and then both agreed we needed to have a drink and I announced that the bar was open!

"Whatcha pouring bar keep?" I say to Mikey, he was known to make a mean drink and was heavy on the pours. I see him pull out the Grey Goose vodka, his favorite, and he mixed in some fresh lemon juice and some lemonade that was in the fridge and damn if it wasn't good. Kinda a refreshing lemon drop on a cold night.

My mom grabbed the cards and announced we were going to play some Spades and Mikey said before we got started he was going to grab his stuff from the car. I followed him offering to help. He was driving a nice blue Jeep Wrangler soft top, so that thing must be a bitch in the winter trying to keep warm up here in the freezing midwest. He had a bag of gifts along with a suitcase and so we headed inside.

He started to head to my brother's room, figuring since James wasn't here that he would crash in there. But when we got there we found that the room was piled high with crap from my brother as he was in the middle of moving.

"Well this isn't happening. I can just sleep on the couch in the living room, I guess." Mikey says.

"Oh hell no, you can come stay in the apartment with me, there is plenty of room. Not like we haven't crashed together before, you know." I say to him and he looks relieved. "Besides its 9pm now and I bet you by 9:30 or 10, they are going to want to go to bed and I know neither of us will be ready. We can watch TV and catch up. Sleepover!!!"

"Cool, sleepover... with booze!"

"YES! Booze too! Wait, don't all sleepovers have booze or have I been doing it wrong all this time?"

"Ummm I am sure your sleepovers have much more than booze!' He says as he winks at me and raises his eyebrows a few times. Fuck he is so cute.

We head back to the family room and rejoin the others and we tuck in for a few rounds of Spades. Mikey and I partner and we hold our own but my mom and his dad are clearly hustling us and we are grateful when they announce they are going to bed.

"Mikey is going to stay in the apartment with me, so you guys can get some sleep. We are going to watch some TV and catch up. Goodnight and love you guys!" I say and we all give out hugs. Mike, my step father, announces that since we could lose power, and thus heat, he has turned up the heat a bit so if it gets too hot in the house that is why. He tells us we won't have a problem since we have a gas fireplace we can light up. I had never thought of that so that's cool.

We head into the apartment and both of us decide we are going to get into some comfy clothes and then pour ourselves another drink and we can find something to watch. I light the fireplace and the fire comes roaring, lighting up the living room and the bedroom as it is open to both.

Not even thinking Mikey just follows me into the bedroom and opens up his bag to find some clothes. Wondering if he will want to sleep in here since the bed has shrunk since last time. I followed his lead and pulled my bag up onto the bed and in doing so I didn't realize I had already unzipped it and everything come pouring out onto the bed.

"Oh shit" I say as I try to grab stuff to put back into my bag. One thing that fell out was a new toy I got and was thinking I would try out if I had some alone time. It's a red dildo with a vibrator built into it. I had already tried it out and it was a bit thick, and just the right length to hit all the right spots as well as stretch you out a bit. As it fell out of the bag it rolled over and landed right up against his bag. He picks it up and inspects it.

"Logan, you dirty boy! What's this for? In case you get lonely?" He says with this sexy smirk on his face.

Embarrassed but also turned on that he is just standing there holding this red dick, a toy that no more than 18 hours ago was 8" deep inside me. "Well, yah. I mean I always sleep better after a good session here with RED."