A Bull for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands up her legs and to her hips, and held on as she rode me faster then before. My room was filled with our moans as we fucked. After a while of this I put up a finger and made a circle emotion on her leg to let her know that I wanted her to turn around. And she did.

I finally got to feel the amazing ass I saw so much in her pictures. She was riding me hard and fast. I look at the time and we had been fucking for 30 minutes because she controls the pace.

I could feel every time that she had come, bye the why I felt her pussy was getting tighter around me.

I slapped her ass and she started going again and this time I knew I was about to cum. And I get out a Loud grunt as I started to fill her up with a week of saved-up cum. That pushed her to another mind-blowing orgasm.

As I got done she sat there shaking on top of me. She finally got off me and went to the bathroom to clean herself up.

I took off the blanket I had covering my face and got a breath of fresh air. My phone went off and it was her.

Sexyswimmer : " That was amazing! Can you go again?"

Run4it : " Yeah it was, give me 5 and I can".

Sexyswimmer. : "Ok take 5 and put on some clothes and go outside with a key and i'll let you know when to come back in".

I got my clothes on and went outside into the hallway. I had my back to the door so if she looked she couldn't see my face.

I heard the bathroom door open and her walking away.

Sexyswimmer : "You can come in now".

I walked back into my room and stood at the end of the bed from the light of the hallway before it disappeared I saw her on the bed on all fours with her ass in the air. And her wet pussy ready for me. She had her head covered like I had and some music playing.

Run4it : "This is not going to be like your time mom, this is going to be fast and hard are you ready? Mom"

Sexyswimmer : "I can't wait, fuck mommy nice and hard baby".

I got on the bed and ran my hands over her ass and squeezed it hard as I spread her cheeks apart. I got close so I could smell her sweet aroma and licked her from the bottom up to her asshole. And went back down and sucked on her pussy lips as my tongue worked its way inside her.

She let out a soft moan as I did it several more times. I got up and pushed my dick back inside of her and let her have a minute. To get accustomed to having me back in her.

She gave her ass a little shake to let me know it was ok to start. I pulled back to the tip and slammed back into her. I fucked her hard and fast as she wanted. The whole time I fucked her I was thinking of my mom and how good she would feel wrapped around my dick. We were covered in sweat as we fucked hard. I could faintly hear her as I fucked her. " omg fuck oh shit fuck me " but with the music I couldn't her what her real voice sounded like.

She grabbed my legs and I stopped. She was breathing heavily as was I. We stayed like that for several minutes with my dick pushed in her as we both got the air. I picked up the blanket and held it up so she got get some fresh air.

I felt her pussy start to Squeeze me, and knew she was ready for me to continue. I dropped the blanket over her and held her hips as I started to fuck her again. I could feel that my cock was covered in a thick Coat of her creamy pussy juice, And wished I could see it.

I fucked her hard, knowing that she wouldn't be free to fuck next week and that this opportunity may not come around again for a while. I pushed into her hard as I started to cum.

After I was done cumming. I pulled out of her and she dropped flat on the bed. I went to the bathroom and saw how good my dick looked with her juices all over it. I took a picture of it so show her later.

I got into the shower to get cleaned up, I was hoping she would join me but never did. As I got out I heard the the door to the room close and knew she was gone.

I dried off and walked into my room and saw the lights were on, on the bed was a sexy red thong.

I fell face first and could smell her on the bed. I held up their thong and looked at it, a Souvenir of our first time.

I lay there looking up at the ceiling of my room for what felt like forever. My phone went off and I looked at the massage from her.

Sexyswimmer : "That was the best sex for my life".

Run4it : "Me too, you felt so good".

Sexyswimmer : " I know I can't wait for tomorrow".

Run4it : "Well you didn't have to run away so fast, I feel so used and cheap now thanks lol"

Sexyswimmer : "Oh baby am sorry. I'll make it you to up tomorrow".

Run4it. " Ok I'll looking forward to it now".

Sexyswimmer : " I think after tonight we don't need to hide who we are anymore. So tomorrow we can spent all day in my room together. But after you know who I am, I need to ask you that if you see me with my family please don't come and say hi or make it difficult for me".

Run4it : " Ok and I ask the same of you".

I sent her the picture I took after we had sex of my dick.

Sexyswimmer : " OMG, is that all from me. I don't think I ever made a mess like that before in my life."

Run4it : " yeah, I took it after I got to the bathroom. I never had anyone cum so much on my dick before."

We said goodbye for the night, and I slept like a newborn baby.

I got up at 10am and got cleaned up and eat breakfast at the hotel and waited for her to come. She sent me a message and told me to come to room 301.

I got to her room, I saw the end of the room key under the door. I let myself in and walked to the bed and my eyes went wide and my mouth hit the floor.

" Mom!!! "

" Baby what are you doing here? "

On the bed was my mom my real mom naked laying on the bed for my viewing pleasure.

" Mom what are you doing here?"

" The same as you I guess baby?"

Mom had sat up and gotten a pillow and was now covering her body the best she could. I went and sat down next to her.

" So it was you the whole time"

"I guess so baby. I can't believe what we did last night, I am such a bad mom".

" No mom you're not."

Me and mom sat there and talked for several hours and everything. And then finally we did what we come there to do and we fucked and fucked and fucked some more.

We ended up going back home after the hotel go to many noise complaints about us. Dad was going to be back the day before Thanksgiving so me and mom had four more day to ourselves. And at the end mom told dad she was too Lonely here by herself and was going to stay at an apartment close to my college to be closer to me.

It has been 10 years now, I took over for dad after he passed away, me and mom travel everywhere together.

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...

12