A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple adds cuckolding to their repertoire.
3.6k words
3.93
53.4k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammy529
sammy529
204 Followers

This is a new story. My previous stories were about a couple involved in femdom, but didn't involve cuckolding at all. I had a bunch of readers ask for a story like that, so I started this one.

So you've been warned. This is a cuckolding story. It's honestly not my thing, but I'm trying it out so I can learn more about it. If you don't like cuckolding stories, please stop reading now, hit the 'back' button on your browser and move on.

---

Bob hesitated as he reached for the door leading in from the street to the restaurant. he could hear Chrissie's high heels clicking behind him on the sidewalk, but he knew that once he pulled that door open, that he was a step closer to being cuckolded.

'Cuckolded'. That word rolled around his brain, crashing into the logical side that told him this was a TERRIBLE thing to do, and then settling itself into the side of his brain that housed his 'id' - the side that initially brought up the idea of female domination, and chastity, and cuckolding to his wife.

"Well? What's it gonna be boy? Yes, or No?" Chrissie asked from a step behind him. She was goading him on, and also reciting some lyrics from an old Meatloaf song called 'Paradise By The Dashboard Light'- a joke between the two of them since they started playing with some of the more kinky aspects of their sexual relationship.

Bob took a deep breath, and pulled the door open, his senses immediately overcome by the restaurant noise and smell of fresh food. He stepped to the side and made a gallant gesture to allow Chrissie to enter the restaurant before him. This was done out of chivalry, respect, and quite frankly necessity as only Chrissie knew what the man with whom they were to have drinks actually looked like.

After a pause at the hostess stand to get her bearings, Chrissie looked out hopefully across the restaurant, and lifted her right arm high in the air to wave to a very tall African American gentleman who had suddenly arisen from a booth by a window. Bob noticed that the short dress that Chrissie was wearing rose higher on her thigh as she waved, exposing the tops of the stockings to those who were looking. He took a deep breath, put on his friendliest "Hi there, happy to meet you, hope you enjoy fucking my wife" smile and began following her across the restaurant.

When they reached the table, Chrissie leaned up and in to kiss their table companion on the cheek, while his arm snaked around her, grazing over her beautiful backside. Chrissie turned to look at Bob, subtly and quickly raising both her eyebrows to acknowledge her approval and said "Bob.. this is Kurt. Kurt, this is my husband Bob."

Bob leaned in to shake Kurt's hand and felt Kurt's enormous hand envelope his own in a friendly and none-too-threatening way. "Its great to meet you Bob. Chrissie has told me a lot of great things about you" Kurt said. Bob sighed in relief and visibly relaxed while Kurt ushered them into the booth, Chrissie and Bob sitting on one bench while Kurt sat on the opposite bench.

Chrissie started up the conversation with Kurt like they were old friends. They weren't, but Bob knew from the amount of texting and phone calls that had been going on lately, that Chrissie and Kurt had been sharing a lot with one another, and Bob did his best to keep up. However, he soon felt like a spectator at a tennis match, looking back and forth between the two, and only occasionally inserting himself in the conversation.

Chrissie must have felt him pulling away, and dropped her hand to his thigh, moving it to hold his hand and squeeze it to show her excitement of finally meeting Kurt in person. Bob swallowed, and tried a bit harder to join the conversation, knowing how important this was to Chrissie. Still, his mind drifted...

It had been about 6 months ago when Bob and Chrissie had taken a test called "Yes No Maybe" that was published by a podcast called "Sex with Emily." Bob had taken to listening to podcasts about sex and sex topics, and didn't realize that the podcasts to which he subscribed were also auto-loading on Chrissie's phone through their shared itunes account. She brought it up one evening, and soon they were having a very open conversation about WHY Bob was listening to such a podcast. Chrissie took umbrage to the title "Sex with Emily", thinking that it was some sort of a porn podcast, or something more akin to cheating. Once Bob explained what it was, and more importantly why it was in his subscriptions, it led to more conversations and eventually Chrissie spending some time listening to episodes. At the prompting of the podcast host, Chrissie downloaded the "Yes No Maybe" checklist and they both took turns filling out the form in private. When they met up, they found that Bob had a lot of "Yes" or "Maybe" responses, while Chrissie's responses leant toward "Maybe" and "No". This didn't surprise Bob, as Chrissie had always been a little reluctant to explore in the bedroom, but it did open up the conversation, and Bob was surprised that Chrissie had checked 'Maybe' or 'Yes' in some areas that he thought had always been off limits.

Bob stirred his drink, realizing he had lost the pace of the conversation. He could hear Chrissie telling a story about a disaster of a wedding they had attended a few months before, and his mind drifted back.

The 'Yes/No/Maybe' list didn't really get into anything specific - it was more a guide, and it guided their conversation. Chrissie - an attorney who knew how to get someone to speak, started working her magic on Bob, and eventually he spilled it all. Bob was interested in a female-dominant relationship. He surfed the internet looking for websites, forums, and articles on these subjects, including BDSM, humiliation play, spanking, some mild ball torture, and chastity. His exploration of chastity topics led him to the subject of tease and denial and cuckolding, and this led him to

Bob felt the silence at the table. He looked up and realized that someone had asked him a question, but he couldn't - for the life of him - determine who or what. He cleared his throat and looked sheepishly at Chrissie for help, but she just stifled a laugh.

Kurt interjected. "Sorry man. You look like you're 10,000 miles away. I asked if this was your idea, to let Chrissie explore with other men."

Bob felt his face flush, and he swallowed. "No, actually it was her idea. I uh... I introduced some of the things I was interested in, and she - like the good prosecutorial attorney that she is - took me further along until we settled on the topic of..." Steve looked around to see if anyone was within range to hear what they were talking about, and then quietly said "cuckolding."

"That's interesting" Kurt continued. "Most of the couples I've been with, the husband has led on the subject of cuckolding."

"I'm sorry, did you say 'most of the couples?' " Steve quickly responded, his eyes wide in amazement."

"Yeah. Uh. Sorry. I'm a bull. I play with wives and cuckolds. Did you not understand that?" Kurt responded.

"Honey, I'm sorry. You know that I found Kurt on a cuckold match site, and not on Tinder. We talked about this."

Bob wracked his brain. He knew that she had been going out on these dating sites, and she had told him the ones she was checking, but he didn't remember exactly which one she had found Kurt.

"Oh hey, I'm sorry man. You knew why you were coming here tonight right?"

"I did." Bob responded. "Sorry. I uh did. I just thought something else."

"Okay man. Look, I apologize. This is my 'thing'. I know from conversations with Chrissie that you have your 'thing' for instance. At this, Kurt nodded to the key to Bob's chastity device that was prominently displayed on Chrissie's necklace, and Bob turned 5 shades of red. "But listen, I'm going to head up to the bar and grab a drink, because you two need to have a talk before we go any further."

After Bob had left, Chrissie turned to Bob, "You really didn't know? I'm so sorry, but in the work-up to this, we talked about cuckolding, and how its something that I really want to try. I thought it would be best to get started with someone who has done it before, and remember we talked a long time about doing it with someone who wouldn't become a threat to our marriage? That's one of the reasons I like Kurt - he has experience as a bull, and is not into becoming a long-term partner."

Bob sighed " You're right. You're right. I'm sorry, his cavalier attitude about cuckolding lots of couples just kind of caught me by surprise. So he seems really nice and down-to-Earth, but I feel like I'm about 3 steps behind everyone else right now."

"Okay hon. I get it. I'm sorry" Chrissie responded. She turned and waved Kurt back over to the table.

"So Kurt" Chrissie continued, "Just so there's no confusion, we're not going to be doing this tonight. Bob and I have to figure this out. I'm so sorry."

"No no. I get it" Kurt responded. He turned to Bob and said "Look man, as I've mentioned, I've done this a bunch of times in the past, and I don't want to get into anything unless you both are on-board and communicating. You two need to figure that out, and then we go from there. No misunderstanding here though, you're a lucky lucky guy to have a charming beautiful wife like Chrissie, and whichever way you guys decide to go, that's fine by me. Quite frankly I'm just happy you're here - lots of folks decide to meet with me and then back out. Often, I never hear from them again. But yeah, you gotta figure that out and make sure you're both on the same page, or you could be opening up a can of worms."

At this point, Kurt turned the conversation to Bob, and they got to know one another a bit better. Bob even found himself laughing along with Kurt and Chrissie, and he realized that part of Chrissie's attraction to Kurt is that he was genuinely a really nice guy - quick with a joke, and very self assured. As the evening wound down, Kurt and Bob traded numbers, and then Kurt motioned for and picked up the check. He gave Chrissie another kiss on the cheek, and shook Bob's hand before he left them.

"Let's go get some coffee" Chrissie suggested to Bob as they left the restaurant. They headed to a local coffee shop known for its low lighting and privacy, and they replayed the evening to one another. Chrissie apologized for not communicating everything to Bob as clearly as she should have, and he agreed to think seriously about Kurt as their 'bull'. He remembered what Kurt had said 'A Bull, not a boyfriend.'

They headed back to the house that evening, and spent the night in one anothers' arms. The rest of the weekend passed with some of the hum-drum house activities. Sunday night as Bob was preparing himself for the work week, he looked at his phone lying on the desk. After a hesitation, he picked it up, searched through the contacts and found Kurt's number. He texted him to thank him for the drinks on Friday night. A few seconds later, Kurt responded, and soon Bob found himself texting with Bob. The subject eventually turned from the baseball game that afternoon (The Phillies bullpen had blown yet another lead) to Chrissie. Kurt again complimented how gorgeous and intelligent she was, and then signed off.

That night, as Bob and Chrissie got ready for bed, Bob not-so-innocently inquired whether Chrissie had heard from "Miss Christine". Chrissie raised her left eyebrow, looking at Bob. "Are you sure?" The 'Miss Christine' character was Chrissie's play name, when they played with female domination.

"Its a little late for me to reach out to Miss Christine" Chrissie responded, "But she *did* tell me let you know that your chastity period will last at least to the end of the month."

Bob felt himself begin to harden in the steel confines of his cage.

"And" she continued "If you play your cards right, she might just swing by later this week." Chrissie looked him in the eye, and said "And by 'play your cards right' I think its time for you to get that talented tongue of yours to work".

The cage seemed to shrink as Bob felt himself engorge. Chrissie turned and headed for the bathroom to prepare for bed. Steve finished folding his clothes and putting them away. When Chrissie returned from the bathroom, he headed off to brush his teeth and wash his face as well. When he returned to the bedroom, Chrissie was in bed, the covers pulled up to her chest. As Bob entered the room, he heard her snap her fingers twice. Instantly, he turned, and Chrissie pointed down toward the floor, directing him to kneel.

Being well trained, Bob immediately disrobed kneeling in only his cage, his eyes focused on the floor awaiting Chrissie's command.

"Look at you and your tiny little cage. A tiny little cage for a tiny little man. Isn't that cute? You know, if your little cock was longer and wider, I might be the one on my knees right now. But sadly that isn't the case. I married you for many reasons, but your tiny little cock wasn't one of them."

Bob felt the humiliating words roll over him. He took a deep breath and said "No Miss. My tiny cock is best locked away. Would you like me to get the strap-on so you can feel a real cock?"

Chrissie chuckled. "Oh I think I'm done with the plastic strap-on, dear. I think I'm ready to move on. But for now, you can take that tongue of yours and those nimble fingers and try to please me." Chrissie snapped her fingers and Bob immediately rose and lifted the covers, diving into his work.

As he lifted the covers he found her naked from the waist down, and immediately began to worship her. Bob started by gently kissing and licking her toes and moving up to her thighs. His hands rubbed all around her upper legs and lower stomach, but for now avoiding her beautiful pussy. He looked up and saw that Chrissie was freshly shaved - did that happen BEFORE the meeting with Kurt, or did that happen this weekend he wondered. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs, and he felt drawn to it. He kissed gently further up her thighs and then began kissing and licking along the length of her outer labia, noticing that Chrissie had become very wet in just the last few minutes. Bob deliberately and slowly kissed his way as his fingers gently penetrated Chrissie. First one finger, and then two, and finally three. Meanwhile he continued kissing and licking along the length of her lips until he felt her breath begin to deepen, finally hearing her involuntarily moan as he added a fourth finger.

Chrissie's hand grabbed his hair and directed his head to her clit. Bob took a deep breath and then surrounded her clit with his lips and sucked it in, putting pressure around the base of the clit, his tongue gently teasing the tip while his fingers continued to stroke her G-Spot.

Suddenly Chrissie grabbed his head with both hands pushing him against her sex, her orgasm washing over her as Bob continued to worship her. He began to panic a bit as his position prevented him from breathing, until Chrissie released him and lay back to enjoy the afterglow of her orgasm.

Bob slowly and gently licked up the result of Chrissie's orgasm, and then slid from the bed back into his kneeling position, waiting for her to release him.

After a few minutes of staring at the floor and listening to Chrissie's breath return to a normal pace, she said "Thank you dear. You're so kind and caring to me. You may be excused."

Bob thanked Chrissie, and went around to hop into bed, putting on only a pair of boxer briefs and noting how his cock had leaked while he had been pleasuring Chrissie. He got into bed and snuggled behind her.

"You know... you leaked all over the bed. My feet are now swimming in pre-cum" Chrissie announced. "We're going to have to figure out something to stop that from happening in the future."

"So what all did you tell Kurt about us?" Bob asked, "You know. He knew about the chastity key on your necklace the other night, so that obviously wasn't a surprise."

"I told him that we had been doing male chastity for the past few months and some humiliation play as well," Chrissie explained. "I also told him about 'Miss Christine'".

"And what did he think about Miss Christine?"

Chrissie answered "He asked a few questions, but the long and short of it is, Miss Christine is only for you, not for him. I have a feeling that he's used to being the one in charge."

"Have you seen pictures of his cock?" Bob asked. "I mean, is it bigger?"

Chrissie sighed "Yes. I've seen pictures of his cock, and it is pretty big. He's a big guy, so you know... it would be kinda funny if he had a small little dick" Chrissie giggled. "So listen, here's the thing. He's a bull. If we get involved with him, it will be BOTH of us involved with him. So that means he's going to expect things from both of us..."

"Wait, I'm not having sex with Kurt" Bob interjected.

"No no. Not like that. Its um... more your role. Like the first time, you're going to have to ask him to cuckold you. He may ask you to do something to help him cuckold you. So you know like some of the stories we've read, where you might hold my legs open."

"Everytime?"

"No. Well, I hope there's more than one time, but we'll have to see. I mean, I like Kurt and he's sexy as Hell, but we don't really know what's going to happen. If there are other times, he'll likely move to being more exclusive. Like you won't be there." Chrissie said.

"Okay. So. Okay. What else?"

"I don't really know. Kurt and I didn't do a whole deep dive."

"I'm not going down on him!" Bob exclaimed.

"Okay yeah. I know that. I know you're not into guys, so I explained that to him. He said some couples are into that, some aren't. He seems to really like the role of a bull. He likes being in control, and from what he said, once he has found a good fit with a couple, he makes sure not to screw it up by doing something hurtful or harmful. So now you know, and now let's get some sleep."

"Wait, I don't understand. How is Kurt going to know how NOT to screw things up?" Bob asked, a bit of desperation in his voice.

"If you are good with this, then that's a conversation that the three of us will have to have. But hon. I'm exhausted. Lets' talk tomorrow, okay?" Chrissie kissed him and then turned on her side to drift off to sleep.

Bob lay there for a while thinking about everything that had transpired. Eventually he too was overcome by sleep.

The next morning, Bob headed off to work, catching the train to the city, he looked at his phone, seeing that the last text interaction he had had was with Kurt. He looked around to make sure no one could see what he was texting, and then began: "Hey Kurt. So, I'm on board. I know I can't give her what she needs, and I'd like you to be the one." Bob hit 'Send' and put the phone back in his pocket, sitting back and taking a deep breath.

As the train pulled into the station, Bob felt a buzz in his pocket indicating he had received a text. He exited the train, and the station, and started walking the 3 blocks to his office building. As he did so, he pulled out his phone and read a text from Kurt. "Hey Bob. Good to hear from you, and glad to hear you've come to a decision. So the thing is, you don't ask someone to cuckold you over the phone. If you want me to cuckold you, you'll do it to my face. I'm a bull, not a boyfriend. Have Chrissie reach out to me to make a date for us to get together again. Have a good week."

Kurt finished reading the text, put his phone away in his jacket pocket. He had reached his office building, and as he reached for the door handle, it reminded him of the door handle he had opened on Friday night at the restaurant. Kurt hesitated, thinking about how Kurt had just spoken to him. He thought about how Chrissie had spoken to him the evening before, and he stood there, one hand on the door handle.

sammy529
sammy529
204 Followers
12