All Comments on 'A Bull, Not a Boyfriend Ch. 01'

by sammy529

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

It’s a good story but it is a bit idealistic.

How long of being put down and humiliated before she sees him in a different light? Before Kurt goes from being a bull to being a boyfriend?

Sex changes relationships and if you friend zoned hubby while fucking another, it’s easy to see that their marriage will suffer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuckold is really not your thing like 99,99% of cuckold story. So much cliché like the tiny dick husband in cage from the big dick bull.

The part with the remorse from Bob was good but not really convincing. Just a little bump on the road, Chrisy is not so loving she just want to cuck him and don't care for the effect on Bob. She lie to him about the tinder /cuckold site.

Probably another cuck story like the million this site have, too bad there was potential

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

All respect she had for her husband is slipping fast like sand through her fingers...Soon she will feel only contempt for him....1*

pfeelthypfeelthyalmost 3 years ago

It was an interesting start if a bit short, please continue.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cuck shit, always scores 1/5

Avoid this story if you despise cuck drivel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is Steve?

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. For a first attempt at writing a cuckold themed tale you did pretty well. You seem to have picked up on the major points of a feminine led/cuckold themed marriage, lots of good details in there. It's a good, strong base on which to build the main part of your tale. I look forward to more. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sammy5259 - read your warning but not the story. All cuckold stories in LW deserve a 1* Put it in any category you want other than LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sammy529, the reason you feel unsure, uncomfortable, about writing this kind of story is that cuck stories continue the erosion of our society. I recommend watching "Fiddler on the Roof" with Zero Mostel. He goes along with many changes until his youngest falls in love with a fellow who looks like a Nazi. At that moment Zero realizes a complete break with Tradition, and who he is. These cuckold stories, like Trump's lies, make it easier to forget who we are and what we believe.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Even if humiliation is 'playful', the subconscious mind doesn't understand this, and both parties are inevitably affected. The wife in this story is an aggressive prosecuting attorney, which means she is always thinking about how to gain advantage. She is bound up in the "I win/you lose" mentality. Any mutual relationship needs to be based on common fulfillment; in a marriage especially, for one to WIN, the other has to LOSE. However, as a marriage is a single entity, that will weaken and eventually destroy the marriage.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the warning, but it’s not needed. Any story with bull in the title is cuckold bull snit. It just means some mentally challenged fool is being abused by a cheating whore and an asshole too damaged to have a human relationship with a real woman. The usual cuck crowd will eat this up, but no one else will bother with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I disagree with the crticism, I liked the story. A female lawyer might be expected to be a take charge go getter, and the bull seems thoughtful outside of his role as a bull. I don't necessarily like the whole skin color thing, I could live without knowing that part either way and still be fine.

If one doesn't like cuckold stories, why read them? Some of your critics sound like they want to tell ME what I should read and like, and I say no thank you to that!

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Bob, Steve Kurt, who is who? Terrible editing to go along with a very basic and not entertaining cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHY

Did you move your story to LW. You have been posting in Fetish cat but you decided to post a fetish story in LW. Why when you know you will be slaughtered, keep it in fetish where it is appreciated by the cucks.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Steve, Bob, Kurt. You have a problem with names. Sorry guy

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well that was a steaming pile of....Trump.

Just because someone asks you to write this drivel doesnt mean you should.

After all if someone asked you to jump off a bridge into a pile of Trump, would you?

Either way its still sh*t.

MikethebeefMikethebeefalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but I can't take your story seriously if you can't keep the name of your characters straight first he's Steve and then he's Bob .. proof reading works

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Why do I read cuckold stories even though I don't like them? The answer is simple: why am I going through a pandemic even though I don't like it? It's completely different and still the same. The constantly published stories on Lit. are here. Like the pandemic. I can't stop it. The good thing is, in contrast to the pandemic, I don't die from it, I like to read and especially stories with sex topics. The same goes for this story. I read it because I hope to be able to read a "cuckold" story just once, in which everything is really coherent. No brain-burned fantasies someone has because they are horny or because they would like to experience something like that. No, a story that, regardless of whether it is fantasy or reality, gives me the feeling that there are two loving people who do what they do for the reason and only to make the other happy. So I read and hope !!! Unfortunately to this day, completely in vain. I read a study by the Bertalsman Foundation very carefully, which came to the conclusion that 98% of all partnerships that tried to share swaping swinging cuckolding were destroyed within two years. Main reasons: jealousy and / or one partner loses respect for the other. Bad odds 2:98 or? Yet so many authors write about it. You'd think it's like a pandemic!

agentstixagentstixalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Mattenw: You've been challenged multiple times to post a link to this so-called Bertalsman study. You have yet to produce, and in several years of searching, I've been unable to find it.

It doesn't exist and Bertalsman doesn't do things like that. Your 98% is utter bullshit that you've made up. The research that has been done shows exactly the opposite. And HERE is a link to the BBC which has done the research:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200320-why-people-can-love-more-than-one-person one of many studies that have been done over the years and support the concept.

betamale08betamale08almost 3 years ago

As a writer and contributor, firstly I applaud your efforts, this isn't an easy thing to do, and it takes like forever! Also, I make spelling mistakes and miss word all over the pace because I self-proof read... But one rule I have and stick by is to NEVER change a characters name while writing because you WILL miss one or two no matter how many times you proof the story yourself... We become blind to our own mistakes and don't see them as we rush through yet one one read-through before submitting...

However! Like anything, repetition is the Mother of skill... So please, do press on and keep writing, but if I may add one more point... The word 'cuckold' is a noun and refers to a person, meaning there is no past tense of the word, which is to say that one cannot be 'cuckoled'... But one may be a 'cuckold'...

Cheers, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Uugghhh I read about half of this and it was ok writing with a few obvious mistakes but I am not requesting a refund on this free story.

The good: interesting characters, well developed and the bull was a normal non-threatening guy. Did he have to be black?

Bad: this should be posted in Fetish section. There was no real drama except for husband’s confused mental state maybe mentally handicapped and trying to anticipate how low this would sink into degradation and perversity by wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ Mattenw and Anonymous: I think the website is https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200320-why-people-can-love-more-than-one-person

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@mattenw, your analogy: "Why do I read cuckold stories even though I don't like them? The answer is simple: why am I going through a pandemic even though I don't like it? It's completely different and still the same. The constantly published stories on Lit. are here. Like the pandemic. I can't stop it," is ridiculous. There's no escaping the pandemic, you can easily choose to skip cuckold stories. If you CHOOSE to read them in a futile search for a "good" one, fine, but that is your choice.

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 2 years ago

Uuggghh! Why do I have to read the same dumb comments from anonymous critics who can't seem to figure out that 1) cuckold stories feature cuckolds, 2) Loving Wives stories can feature wives who cuckold their husbands because that's how the moderators of this site wrote the rules, 3) a woman who cuckolds her husband can still love her husband, and 4} people who read cuckold stories and then complain about the storIes being about cuckolds are a) masochistic (which truly belongs in Fetish), or b) seriously conflicted about their sexuality, or c) very much ashamed of the storIes that turn them on enough to read dozens and dozens and dozens of thrm, or d) misanthropic.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

That had and still has the potential being a good story series. But at least have the decency to get the names correct. Who the F was Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was blindsided. I looked at my wife and said plain and simple if you let him even touch you we are through and I will do everything in my power to see that you are not allowed to be with our children alone. That is if the children are mine if not I will find out who the father is and track him down.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey!

I enjoyed this story and intend to read more of your work.

I don’t come to this site for perfect grammar or seamless plots, Im here for sexual stimulation… and you have set the stage really nicely.

My wife and I started our kinky play together by speaking openly and honestly about our turn ons.

This lead to swinging and later morphed into threesomes with only men (my dominant wife didn’t want me fucking other women).

More open and honest conversations brought us to cuckoldry, crossdressing and chastity confinement, and a series of porn worthy encounters with men such as your bull in this story.

Some experiences were epic, some were just OK, but the intimacy and closeness between us only increased each time.

Some readers will love your work (me) and others will be upset and repelled.

If we’re all being honest, though, don’t all fetishes that are outside of our own interests seem bizarre and ugly?

Our own kinky interests make sense while others are just mysterious, like “why would ANYONE ever be turned on by THAT?”

Please keep writing for all of us that love submitting to our femdoms and the happy cucks that relinquish our roles as the only source of our wive’s carnal satisfaction.

Thanks,

Bitsy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersammy529@sammy529
I've been in chastity with wife as keyholder since 2014 (with time off here and there for real life stuff). I write based on life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES