A Bulldog, A Crane, and the Moon

Story Info
A spoof of the show Frasier 15 years later.
884 words
2.26
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

Daphne Moon-Crane was After coming back from England to attend her favorite brother's Stevens funeral and burial, this was all she needed. She just some hot Earl gray tea, a hot bath, and some rest. The jet lag hadn't set in yet, but the flight from the U.K was hell and worse was the delay at JFK to switch planes. Turbulence all the way. That wimp Niles would have been sick all the way and his delicate stomach would never survive it and all the rich English food.

She was glad to be away from him for a bit. All had not been rosy these past couple of years. Niles's cavalcade of phobias had worn thin.

Always wiping his chair before he sat in a public place and all these food allergies. And ever since Martin Crane passed away a couple of years back really set him and his brother Frasier aback.

Niles found out being a father wasn't his cup of tea. And his psychiatric practice had all but dried up after that incident where he was accused of overcharging his clients. Granted the charges were dropped but after that, his heart was not in it anymore and he sulked for months. He was now working at the same pizza place as Bob "Bulldog" Briscoe."

Daphne finally had gotten a ride home from the taxi service. She let herself into the condo and headed to the bedroom. She opened the door and had the shock of her life.

There in her marital bed was Niles and Bob "Bulldog " Briscoe Bob was plowing his big dick in Niles ass. Niles was moaning and telling Bob how wonderful he felt.

"BLOODY HELL!" She screamed and whacked Niles on the head with her carry-all.

"DAPHNE Your home earl!" Niles cried out.

Bulldog rolled out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

"Niles I am NOT home early; I am 2 hours late. You were supposed to pick me up. You never answered your bloody phone, and I came home to find you in bed with, this creature.

"Hey, I resent that remark!" Bulldog said from the bathroom.

"You shut your fucking mouth and put some clothes on and get out of here!" Daphne told him.

"You do no such thing, Bob, you are my guest, and I will tell you when to leave," Niles said.

"Daphne may I remind you that my name is on the lease and not yours." Niles reminded her.

"Niles how could you, I gave you the best 18 years of my life!" Daphne exclaimed.

"Daphne, I am sorry, but Bob and I are in love He opened my eyes to so many things. Once we had sex it was like the flower blossoming, I felt so alive the past three years you have to admit our lives have not been so rosy." Niles said.

"You started your new job at the spa giving massages and volunteering at the homeless shelter..

I have been having thoughts of ending our marriage and having Bob move in with me.

I will give you a decent settlement." Niles let her know.

"Sod off, Niles oh wait you already have with your bitch in heat!" Daphne said, " I am going to call Donnie Douglas and he will take you for every penny you have."

"Come back to bed Bob I need a supportive shoulder," Niles said.

Bob didn't know what to do, he hesitated but sat on the edge of the bed. Niles slid over on the bed and hugged Bob.

Daphne ran from the room crying.

She called Frasier but got his voice mail. She was alone now. She would have called Roz Doyle, but Roz had given up and was now a nun in a monastery in Portland.

She ran from the condo and got the doorman to get her a cab., She ended up in one of the hotels in town. It wasn't Montana but it would do.

She called Donnie the next morning and explained the whole thing. Donnie was surprised to hear from her and told her quite frankly that he had always known that Niles was a bit queer. There were signs.

But after they met he told her he would sue the shit out of Niles for her,

"When I get done with him, his life with being hell. It doesn't help he had that lawsuit a few years back and now this. Cheating and lack of affection!" Donnie rubbed his hands. He would have his final revenge on the man who ruined his chance to be with Daphne.

He consoled Daphne and told her it would be alright.

And it was Donnie who made sure that the media had full access to Daphne's story.

Niles ended up losing his place at Montana and his license to practice.

He and Bob moved to Los Angeles and started starring in gay porn films. Some of the tiles were like "The Doctor and the bulldog!" , "Bulldog gets a shot." Bulldog was quite a celeb on the internet.

Frasier was shocked to hear about all this and was hounded about his brother's abrupt notoriety.

"It seems like Niles is one up on me again damn it! "Frasier said.

And somewhere in the Tropics Maris Crane smiled a wicked smile

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers