Geocatched

Story Info
Max stumbles upon item that changes his life.
8.2k words
4.63
54.8k
101

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had enough. It was one hell of a long week at work. I work at a local grocery chain in town, and it had been busy as hell. Coming up on summer vacation for students at college, and grade school alike, had created a reason for everyone to stock up on groceries before leaving on road trips and other vacations away from town.

I was all but checked out by Friday night. The weekend was finally here, and I was going to try and enjoy it for once. I needed to decompress and forget work for a while. I decided to take a hike Saturday morning.

I woke up pretty early for me, at 7am, took care of morning necessities, ate, packed a Camelback, and was at the trail head by 8:15. I had packed a few odd knickknacks I'd collected over the years while Geo-caching, and fired up the app for another adventure somewhere that I hadn't played with it yet. I'd always play around town, or in visiting towns, but the hobby fell out of favor with me for a while. I figured I might as well see what I could find after so long without playing.

Yes, I geo-cache as a hobby. It's something to do, usually alone, as I'm also used to being. I was never popular growing up. School was rough for me, as I was always bullied, but couldn't understand why. Girls and guys alike would tease me, or push me around. I had a few fights in high school, but as I'd grown, so had my size. I wasn't a little toothpick, but wasn't built like the big football stars. I sat somewhere in the middle, with a toned stomach and wide shoulders, and arms that could hold their own in a fight.

Girlfriends were another story I grew up without for the most part. I'd only had a few girlfriends, and the few I had, only one had gone all the way with me. The others were mostly petting, or fingering. I spent a fair amount of time watching porn to satisfy my libido, by jacking off multiple times a day. I'd been without a girl for a few years now, but haven't really thought about finding one that would go out with me for a while now. I was out of options this late in the spring. There were a few cute girls at work, but not cute enough to bring work home with me, if you catch my meaning.

I wondered a bit about my life over the last few years though, as I was getting to the trailhead, and was generally satisfied with life so far. Only out of school for a few years so far, and out of relationships about as long. No real prospects on the horizon either.

Once I fired up the app, it told me there was a cache close by, so I headed down the trail until it crossed the creek, hopping from stone to stone crossing over the water, and in the thick grass and bushes, I came to a PVC tube with a screw on lid. Once I unscrewed the tight lid and pulled it away from the rest of the cache box, I was hit in the face by one of those spring filled snakes you find in novelty stores usually found in a fake labeled potato chip can. Some people have a weird sense of humor. I liked it!

As is normal, there are a few odd little trinkets, action figures, marbles, etc., so I took a horse head carved from wood, replaced it with my own 20 sided dice from when I played D&D, replaced the lid, and headed off up the trail to find the next one.

After two more caches, I came upon a cache that was down in the creek itself. It was a game crossing, so there was an easy trail down to the waters edge. I had to look around in the branches and grass growing in and around the creek when I found it. It was hiding in what could almost be described as a failed beaver dam. It was a patchwork of branches hanging over the creek, but didn't disturb the flow of the water at all. In the middle of this natural apparatus was an old rusty metal lunchbox that was red on the sides, with some rust, and from where I was viewing from, could guess at it being the Dukes of Hazard themed box. As I scrambled over a few rocks, and keeping an eye on the prize vs where I was trying to walk on stones, I found myself falling after stepping on the edge of a slick rock, and took a faceplant directly into a pool of water below said lunch box, hands to each side and in front of me, as if to protect myself from certain danger. They didn't stop anything.

Soaked from head to toe, I slowly got up, and dragging my hands through the creek bed, came up with a hand full of pebbles, a few sticks, what I thought was a vine which I started to pull out of my hand. At the end of what turned out to be lichen covered gold chain, with an amazing deep blue stone. I had just barely gotten back to my feet, and was looking at this necklace I found lost in the water, when I heard a sweet voice behind me.

"Are you ok?" the mysterious voice called to me. When I turned around, I saw a beautiful sight. She couldn't have been over 22, maybe a little shorter than my 5'8" size, golden hair in a ponytail, elfish face and a nicely toned body to turn heads. She was wearing earphones, but was pulling them out as I turned around, a nice lime green sports bra covering her ample chest, black spandex shorts, and a pair of sea blue Nikes.

I stared at her for a few moments, before I shook my head to shake off the water in my face, and still holding up the chain and stone partially.

I finally answered her query with a nod. "Everything but my pride" as I looked at her again with a smile on my face.

With a little giggle, she asked "what did you find?" She started to climb down the trail to where I was and hadn't kept watching me as it was a steep slope.

She spoke up again, saying "I was running by, and overheard your little scream and looked down here and saw you faceplant into th...." I hadn't realized that I'd swung the necklace up in front of me until she had gotten down to the edge of the water, and looked up at me again. Or at least I thought she was looking at me. The eyes were empty spheres and were just off center of looking at me and her mouth was just a little open. I turned to look and my hand holding the necklace was up near my face on my left, at eye level.

I was confused. She looked totally out of it, and stopped talking mid sentence.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I am okay" she monotones in response.

I was only about 5 feet away from her, so I put the necklace in my pocket to clean up later, and stepped closer to her, where I waved my hand in front of her face, and got no response at all. "Helloooooo. Wake uuuup!" I say.

She immediately asks me again, "what did you find?"

That is totally weird! Did she just space out for some reason? I was wracking my brain trying to figure this out. She was looking at the necklace when I looked up to her spaced out. I wonder..

"It was just a shiny stone in the water. Here.. I'll show you" I say as I reach into my pocket to pull it out again.

As I did this, she came even closer to me, to look closer at it. She just brushed her left arm and breast against my right arm when she came up close, as I pulled the chain out of my pocket. when I brought it up to eye level again, I heard a faint gasp from her, and she was once again in a zoned out state. What the fuck?

I looked at the stone, and then back to her. I waved my hand in her face again with no response. I then chose to poke her shoulder with my finger. Nothing. No response. I poked a bit harder and pushed her shoulder back a bit. She returned to her previous stance. Her eyes still looking at a spot to my left where I had brought up the necklace again, before replacing it in my pocket when she went catatonic on me.

Now, being just 23, and single for quite a while, I had turned into a pervert more and more from when I was younger. I had been reading Literotica dot com for a while now, and my mind started racing. Could this really be happening to me? I've never had much luck with women.I wasn't in bad shape at all. I just wasn't looking for someone for a few years.

Why was the necklace there? What happened to the owner? Are they also geocachers as well? Perhaps, the same fate befell them, as I encountered, while reaching for the lunch box? I didn't think too long on this, as I was within a foot of a gorgeous woman, interested in what I had found.

Anyway, I next poked her again, but on her side boob. I was sure to get a reaction from that! Again, nothing. I poked again in the same spot, but didn't pull back at all, watching her chest give in to the pressure of my finger. She hasn't moved a muscle at all! I decided to go for it, and reached out and cupped her breast through the bra. My cock was growing rather rapidly at this point. I started to squeeze her breast again and again, and the only response was her nipples starting to poke out at me, as to wave and say hi! This must truly be happening! I still couldn't believe it, but I'm not going to let the chance go to waste.

"Ar... are you turned on?" I asked bashfully, wondering why I'm scared in asking, as I am molesting her beautiful breast.

She responds in monotone as before "Mmm. I am turned on."

I can't believe I am even doing this! A beautiful girl I don't know just came up to me, and within seconds, I'm molesting her through her minimal clothing. What a strange day so far. I don't even know her name!

"What is your name?" It's the least I can do putting the perv in me in check for a moment.

"Melinda" she tells me, but no reaction to my hand on her chest.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I have to ask. I don't want some big buff dude hunting me down if she remembers any of the fondling I'm doing to her.

"Girlfriend." is her response.

"You're a lesbian?" I can't believe this. Groping anyone but groping a lesbian and her not saying a word about it? I try to figure what's going on while I start to play with one very hard nipple between my thumb and index finger, twisting and pulling it.

"Mmmm.. yesss" she answers.

"You're getting very wet with me playing with you, aren't you?" I pinch her nipple again.

She just groans in response. She's just standing there letting me grope her, and she's getting turned on by it.

"I think you are actually bisexual, although you will only get turned on by one guy. Me. Max (did I forget to introduce myself to you all? Oops. I'm Max). You get horny around me." It's a chance I had to take. She answers questions, and doesn't react to my hand on her. I had to test a new theory in that she'll take suggestions or commands.

"Only you.." she says.

"I'm the only guy that you want." I command.

I start to move my hand away from her chest, and let it slide down her very toned stomach to her spandex shorts. I continue over the cloth down to her pubic bone and beyond. Melinda doesn't even budge an inch as I start to rub her swollen slit through her slowly dampening shorts. Taking a plunge after a minute, I bring my hand back up, and slide it beneath the waistband, and push south, back to her wet treasure pot. The little hair she had there felt like a thin landing strip, and could not stop my questing fingers.

My fingers slid easily through her wet folds, and I pushed my middle and ring fingers inside her. Pressing my palm onto her clit, I started sliding my fingers in and out of her. I could hear the squelches from my fingers' work inside her over the creek trickling by.

"Don't make any noise" I told her. We were fairly covered by bushes and trees where we were, but she did hear me scream as she was running by with earphones in, and came to investigate. I wouldn't want other hikers to stop by and wonder what's going on.

I only kept at her juicy pussy for a few minutes, and then pulled my hand free so as to taste the juices on my hand. She tasted divine. I'm going to have to sample her soon! Speaking of which, I've probably kept her for too long already. Shit! She's gonna figure out just how horny she is suddenly, and question me about it! I didn't let her climax, so she'll be pretty worked up! I better curb that quickly!

"Melinda, you are going to not notice how wet you are, except for the fact that you find your attraction to me. It will be gradual that you realize this. You'll find that you wish to invite me over for dinner at your home, with your girlfriend.

"You may have a girlfriend, but you belong to me. Your body and mind are mine. You must always be fully honest with me, and must do as I command. In my presence you will become horny. When I've found other women to play with, you will not be jealous, but will want to join in," I continued.

Now that I've realized, and seen that this is really happening, I decide to go for broke. "Until at least our shared dinner, you may not cum without my help or permission. You are my personal slut. You may play all you want, edge all you want, but you cannot cum without me." That should entice her to invite me over within a short time. I am after all, rather curious as to how hot her girlfriend is.

"Any time you see the stone, you will think it's the first time seeing it. Right now, you will remember that I showed you some random rock before tossing it back into the creek." Then, after a moment's thought, "when I wake you up, we will walk together back to the trailhead, and you'll give me your phone number.

"I'm going to count down from 5, and when I hit 1, you'll wake up. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Wake up."

Melinda immediately blinked her vacant stare away, and looked at me and said "that was a pretty cool rock. All those colors swirling around."

"Yeah. Hey, I didn't catch your name..? I'm Max."

"Oh, my name is Melinda. Nice to meet you" she says behind heavy eyelids. I could tell that the arousal she's feeling is starting to get the best of her. When she looks at me, it's only for a moment, before her eyes are cast down, maybe looking at the large bulge in my soaking wet shorts.

"Well, I should get going. My girlfriend will probably be wondering where I've been." She seems just a little disappointed.

I offer that I'll walk with her back to the trailhead, and we can get to know each other a bit more, before we say our goodbyes. She's happy to accompany me down the mountain, and give her a chance to stretch her legs after her run was cut short to check up on me. We chatted more, and I stopped at one point, to trance her again with the stone, so I could give her more instructions I thought up while chatting with her.

Once down the hill, we get to the area where cars are parked belonging to other hikers, and are about to part ways, when Melinda turns back, pulls her phone out of her arm band, and asks for my phone number. I pull my phone out, and wait for a text from her, to give me her phone number.

We end up parting ways, going to our respective homes, and on with our day. The whole walk for me is spent counting my blessings, wondering how that stone and necklace made it's way to the creek, and brainstorming how to use it on Melinda's girlfriend.

I never did get to see what was in the cache I was after originally. I think I discovered something much better.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It only took Melinda a few hours before she texted me, and invited me over to her place in a few more hours, for dinner, and we'll see what transpires. I thought it would take her a few days to text me, but maybe I left her wet enough that she didn't want to wait.

A few hours later, I'm walking up to their condo door, when it swings open and Melinda is in the doorway, wearing a black lycra pair of shorts, and a tank top that is a size or two too small, and hides nothing at all. Her breasts are a sight to see now that they're free of the confining sports bra. She's easily a C cup or more, now that I get a look at her braless.

"Hey Max! Glad you could make it" she says with a big smile.

"You didn't think I would miss this, did you?" I know. So suave.

"I hoped not. Erin is inside starting an early dinner." She jumps down the 2 stairs and embraces me in a nice firm hug, crushing her breasts into my chest. I respond in kind, and pull her into my growing cock. A small moan escapes her lips. "Lets go in, and I'll introduce you to her."

Melinda walks me in the door, closes it, and passes me in the entrance hall, and off to the left, with me following slowly. As soon as I get to the opening on the left, I notice a nice kitchen done in a black stain on the cabinets, with a white marble counter top. Walking my way, with a dish towel in her hand, is a vision that forces my cock to turn to steel. Red hair to Melinda's golden blonde, down to just past her shoulders and very curly. An angels face full of freckles that cover down to behind the belly shirt, or at least what is, on her, a belly shirt, tight in all the right places, and shows a lack of bra behind it. Her bust protrudes out enough for a deep shadow below where the shirt ends, and allows me to notice two pierced nipples on her nice firm D cups, with the shapes of nipple rings molded into the tight shirt. The shorts she wears above her own white trainers and short pale legs is a shorter skirt in a faded black color.

"Max, this is Erin. Erin, this is Max. The guy I told you about on my morning run" gesturing toward me with her arm, and pats me on the shoulder. I quickly pull the necklace out of my left pocket, and hold it right in front of my face, as I reach out with my right to shake Erin's hand.

Within a second or two, all eyes are locked onto the deep blue stone, and bodies relax, as the eyes lose a bit of seeing the here and now, staring blankly towards where the stone was before I replace it in my pocket. Erin just a few feet in front of me, and Melinda to my direct right. In this moment, I am so thankful for this necklace I found.

Now that I have their undivided attention in trance, I tell Melinda "until I touch you on the shoulder, you will not hear my voice at all." I then repeat all that I can remember telling her upon our fortuitous meeting this morning towards Erin. Once done, I tap Melinda on her shoulder, and begin to add to the program already laid out within their minds.

"If I, and only I, say sleepy slut, you will return to this trance, going twice as deep as you are now." I receive a "yesss" from both ladies. "Sleeeeepy."

"I now control your body."

"You control my body" both women repeat my words back to me.

"I control your soul"

"You control my soul."

"I control your mind."

"You control my mind."

"You are now obedient to me."

"I am obedient to you."

"You like to be obedient to me."

"I like to be obedient to you."

"You enjoy being obedient to me."

"I enjoy being obedient to you."

"It arouses you to be obedient to me."

"It arouses me to be obedient to you. Mmmm."

"You are an obedient slut for me."

"I am an obedient slut for you."

" I arouse you sexually"

"You arouse me sexually."

"My presence arouses you."

"Your presence arouses me."

I continue with commands for them both for another few minutes until my mind is empty of commands I've thought of. I can always go back and add more. Just in case something in the kitchen needs work with the early dinner, I finish up before something starts to burn.

"You will both now wake up when I count down to 1 from 5. You will not remember consciously, that I showed you my necklace just now, and will not bring it up. Now it's time to wake up in 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. Wake up."

I immediately put my right hand out to shake Erin's hand that is starting to reach for mine. We shake hands for just a few seconds as she looks me in the eye. I tell her it's great to meet her, and watch as her breast stop wobbling and settle from shaking my hand.

"You're a little bit early," Erin says. "I haven't changed for company yet."

"I think you're perfect as you are. No reason to change clothes just for me." I tell her. Why would I allow her to change clothes when she's dressed to be a tease as is?

"Are you flirting with a lesbian?" Erin asks me, shaking her head. She glances down at my steel rod in my pants as she turns around to check on whatever meal she's making for us.