All Comments on 'A Bullied Virgin's Sexual Awakening Pt. 03'

by EroticExperience69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write part 4

I will be back to read pt 4.. love the story line.

karlmuellerx29karlmuellerx29over 6 years ago
Great story

Good story can’t wait to read more.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69over 6 years agoAuthor
Fuck you Mr. Anonymous

Some of the stories I’ve written have taken many hours.

After abuse and criticism from assholes hiding behind their anonymous tag I’ve decided not to write any more.

One word misspelled or a comma missing and they’re there moaning like old women.

They sit there with their pathetic little dick in their hand having a wank while reading incest and taboo stories then complain about the content.

Get a life you sad pathetic wankers, or get a real name and let’s see your writing.

Writers on here don’t claim to be J.K. Rowling or Shakespeare. It’s just a bit of fun or titillation.

I’ve read many stories on here that aren’t punctually perfect, but so what that’s fine by me. I’ve not let a little error spoil the enjoyment.

If ‘anonymous’ is shocked at the content of incest and taboo try reading Noddy or maybe Paddington Bear.

I will continue to enjoy other writers stories but will not write any more. Apologies in advance for any spelling mistakes or punctuation errors. Don’t forget to put your cock away while you complain.

nicho1855nicho1855over 6 years ago
Well said PaulEllie

It's about time Literotica stopped allowing these anonymous asswipes to post comments like they do. In any other forum you have to be a signed in member in order to make comments. That way, if you are a serial pest your membership is terminated. Too many good writers have stopped posting their stories because of these negative wankers, and I'm sorry to see your name added to that list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love love love

Love your stories, some of the best I have read.

ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
Great story

I know it's been awhile since you wrote this story, but please continue it with the blackmail of Lynn. This is a wonderful story and I would love to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Please finish this series I'm hooked and want to know how you make it end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please finish this

I hope you get around to more chapters in this series, Lynn needs punishment from the sister and brother. 5 stars

Georgieboy8961Georgieboy8961over 2 years ago

I would love reading how they take care of Lynn so please write more of this story

Rooster60Rooster60about 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this series, would you write another episode as I love it when bullies get the tables turned

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story is very good. I would love to read more about how they take care Lynn and put her in her place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticExperience69@EroticExperience69
563 Followers
I share the writing of these stories with my husband. Many years ago I started writing about my sexual exploits just for my own memories. I showed them to my husband and he shared his past sexual experiences too. When we discovered Literotica we decided to share them with the ...