A Bump in the Night

Story Info
Sophia gets a visitor.
1k words
4.22
23k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia woke to a loud crash - glass breaking, from the back door. Her heart started to pound. Should she get up and check? She hated sleeping alone when David was gone. Then she heard something worse: the sound of the deadbolt unlocking, the door opening, footsteps on the floor.

Someone was in the house. She held her breath. She heard more footsteps, outside the bedroom. The doorknob started to turn. Sophia panicked. She threw off the blankets and lunged to grab her phone. The door flew open. Sophia screamed and dropped her phone.

A masked man stood in the doorway. He was huge and muscular. His shoulders were almost as wide as the door frame. Sophia got up and tried to run past him. The man simply caught her with one arm, carried her to the bed, and dropped her.

"Oh god, please don't hurt me," she cried.

The intruder said nothing. He just looked down at her for several seconds. As if he was assessing her physically. Then suddenly he started to unfasten his belt and unzip his pants.

"Oh no," said Sophia.

She tried to crawl away but the man caught her by the ankle. His massive hands completely engulfing her leg. He pulled her back by her legs, flipping her over onto her back. He then pinned her down, spread her legs, and began rubbing his fingers against her clit through her panties.

"No, stop!" she said. The man didn't respond. He just continued to rub his fingers against her. Sophia struggled to push the man off, but he was too big. His forearms were bigger than her thighs. He pressed her down harder and rubbed her clit faster.

She started to scream, but the man put his other hand over her mouth, muffling her. She could only lie there, helplessly, as he relentlessly rubbed her clit. She was suddenly focused on what he was doing to her. She could feel the sensation from between her legs. She knew it shouldn't feel good, but it did.

Then the man stopped rubbing. He pulled her panties to the side and pushed one of his thick fingers inside of her. Sophia gasped. She felt herself stretch. How could that just be his finger? It was bigger than David.

"Stop this, please," she begged. But the man simply held her down and started to push his finger in and out of her. The sensation drove even more pleasure into Sophia's body. She could feel herself getting wet. She didn't want to be getting wet, but she had no choice.

The man sped up. Rhythmically pushing his thick finger in and out of Sophia. The sound of sex coming from between her thighs as her wetness covered the man's finger. He sped up more. Sophia grabbed his massive shoulders as she felt an orgasm building. She tried to fight it but the intruder was now fucking her with his finger. Holding her down, he pushed a second finger into her without losing his rhythm, forcing it in and out. Sophia was pushed over the edge as an orgasm ripped through her body, forced out of her whether she wanted it or not.

Then the intruder stood up. Looking down at Sophia as the last wave of her orgasm made her legs shake. He finished undoing his pants and pulled himself out. He was enormous. He started to stroke it as he looked at Sophia.

"No, no, no. You can't," she pleaded. Again, this had no effect on the man. He grabbed Sophia by the legs again. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her.

"Please no it won't fit you're too bi-" was all she managed to get out before the man plunged his gigantic cock into Sophia's wet little pussy.

"Oh my god," cried Sophia. This man was so big. Too big. She could feel herself stretching out in ways she'd never felt before.

He pinned her legs back and began sliding his cock in and out of her. He let out a grunt as he used her body. Stuffing his massive cock into her again and again like she was his own personal sex toy.

Sophia couldn't think straight. Her hips were starting to rock back and forth as he thrust into her. Her body was liking this and she hated herself for it. The intruder continued to pound his huge cock into her like a piston, over and over again. She could feel another orgasm building. Her body was being stretched and ruined by this man and it was going to make her cum. He didn't stop hammering himself into her. Again and again. The head of his cock hitting her cervix each time until he forced another orgasm out of her.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed as her pussy came all over this man's cock. He still didn't stop. Ramming himself into her faster and harder. Finally, he let out another grunt.

In the back of her mind, Sophia knew what was happening. She knew she should try to stop him before he finished inside her. Instead, she wrapped her legs around him, arching her back and hips up to let him get deeper.

"Oh god," she said as he buried his cock all the way inside of her and began to cum. She could feel him pulsing and throbbing as he pumped cum into her.

Sophia's mind went blank. A flood of emotions and endorphins rushed through her, causing her to lose all inhibition. She reached up and pulled the man's mask up enough to reveal his mouth. Then she kissed him as he continued to cum inside of her.

He filled her completely. Then the man slowly pulled his cock out of her. Sophia let out a sigh as it squeezed out. She watched as he put himself back in his pants and zipped them up.

He looked down at Sofia for a brief moment, then turned and walked out. She heard him open the back door and leave. She wanted to tell him to wait. She wanted him to come back. Instead, she just laid there with his mess still inside her, falling into a deep sleep.