A Bump to the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went on "Right. Here's a key to the front door. You can stay as long as you need to. When Darren wants to get his stuff, we'll go together and have the locks changed. I want you to feel safe there".

"Are you sure? I don't want to impose. You've done so much for me already" asked Alannah.

"If I didn't mean it, I wouldn't have said it"

Just then, my mobile rang again. It was Nigel, the company's sales director.

"Hi James" he said. "I've been told we have a situation. Can you fill me in please?"

I explained what had happened, and from the sounds he was making as I spoke he was making notes. When I had finished speaking, Nigel thought for a moment and said "OK. First of all, I don't want to lose you. I need a word with Bob".

You can have as many words as you like, Nigel. I won't be working for Bob any more. I think he's an arsehole with no people skills. He's fine as long as everyone's grovels at his feet. I don't feel what I needed was unreasonable, but if that's how you want to play it, I'll see you both at the tribunal."

"I'll call you back" he said.

"Tell you what. Call me tomorrow. I'm busy today" I said, and I hung up.

Hannah could see I was pissed. "You've got yourself in trouble because of me" she said. I could see she was still upset.

"It's been coming for a while" I replied. "It's getting late, what would you like for dinner I have plenty of food in, or we can have takeaway. What would you prefer?"

We walked into the kitchen, I encouraged her to look through the cupboards, the fridge and freezer to find something she wanted to eat. When she'd finished, she looked at me, almost cowering and said "I'm not really that hungry".

I looked at her and smiled warmly. At that point, my stomach rumbled loudly. I said "I'm not a great cook, but I do a mean beans on toast. I can do bacon and eggs with it if you'd like."

Alannah smiled. "That would be lovely" she said., perking up a bit,

We both ate in silence. We were both tired and emotionally drained. After we cleared up and put everything in the dishwasher, I made sure Alannah was OK. She said she was, so I told her I was going to bed. I told her she was welcome to stay up if she wanted, but she followed me upstairs and went into the spare room. I heard the door close, but the bolt wasn't used.

I went into my bedroom, did my night-time ablutions, stripped off and got into bed. I was asleep far quicker than usual.

In the early hours of the morning, I was disturbed by someone getting into my bed. I groaned, and a soft voice said "I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep. I won't bother you. I promise."

The next thing I heard was my alarm going off.. As I woke, I felt a heaviness on my chest. Opening my eyes very slowly, to see Alannah laying across me, her leg over mine, her night-dress having ridden up showing her tight ass. I immediately felt myself get aroused, and started to try and move out from underneath her. She moaned and started to stir. She rolled off me, but didn't wake up. I grabbed some shorts off the floor and put them on and said to Alannah "Good morning Sleepyhead. It's time to get up. Did you sleep OK?"

Alannah moaned again and opened her eyes. She nodded, then opened her eyes wide in shock when she realised where she was. She scooted out of bed and stood up facing me. I got a brief glimpse of her shaved pussy before her nightdress fell down to cover it. "Pervert" I chided myself.

We made our way downstairs to the kitchen. I asked "Tea or Coffee? Toast?"

"Coffee please, and yes please to toast" came the reply. "Milk and two sugars please."

I drained my coffee quickly and ate my toast. Alannah's toast just seemed to disappear, and she sat happily with her coffee.

"I have a meeting at work this morning. I have to see my Sales Director about what happened yesterday" I told her. I shouldn't be too long, maybe a couple of hours, and I'll clear out my desk whilst I'm there if it doesn't go my way. Did you bring your phone? I asked.

"Yes, but it's busted from when Darren threw it"

"Hang on. I kept my last one when I upgraded. Use that if you want, or we can look at other options."

I opened the kitchen drawer and slid a mobile phone across the counter.

"Thanks" she said, and went to get her phone. Once she had her SIM card inside it, I made sure she had my number. "I'll text when I'm done" I said.

I left the house dressed for work. I'd decided on my favourite suit - a double-breasted navy pinstripe, a crisp white shirt and plain blue silk tie and pocket square. As always, my black shoes were highly polished and very shiny. Although I thought I looked good, I felt I was going into battle..Alannah waved and blew me a kiss from the window. I waved back as I reversed off the driveway.

The meeting went OK, I guess. About what I expected. Nigel took Bob's side. I took the bullshit being hurled in my direction for a while, then called a halt to the meeting, and asked what the point of the meeting was, and if I was being paid to be there. When they told me I wasn't, I stood and told them my last day was yesterday. As I left the office, I took what few belongings I kept in my desk drawer. I bid the other staff goodbye and walked out.

All I could think about driving home was Alannah. I didn't know why, as we had just met. But the thought of her not being in my life made my heart ache.

I got home to find Alannah asleep on the sofa. She had some workout gear on, and it really showed off her physique. I grabbed a throw off the other sofa and covered her with it, deciding to do some exercise as well. I changed into shorts and t-shirt and went down to my basement.to work out.

About half an hour later, Alannah found me. I was almost finished my workout, and I was panting in more ways than one when I saw her. Alannah had a killer body and she clearly knew how to look after it. The clothes she had on accentuated every curve. I found it quite difficult to not get hard, but thankfully she only asked how long I would be and then went back upstairs.

When I finished my workout, I went upstairs to my bedroom, showered and put on some leisure wear that was quite baggy. I went to the kitchen to find Alannah making some tasty-looking sandwiches. "Lunch?" she asked, with a smile.

While we ate, she asked "Did your meeting go OK? Diyou manage to sort the problem out?"

"No. Their loss" I answered. "Speaking of work, have you told your company what's going on?

"I called them this morning. They've let me go. Darren turned up this morning and smashed the place up and beat up on of my colleagues. He was looking for me. They said they would pay me for the next three months while I get a new job." she told me, getting upset towards the end.

"What am I going to do?" she asked, crying now.

"First, come here" I said.

Alannah stood and walked around the table. I asked her if she would sit on my lap and we hugged for what seemed like ages. I'm sure the hug was for my benefit benefit as well as hers. Her delicate perfume filled my nostrils and I seemed to lose myself in the moment.

Alannah broke the hug first, composing herself. "Thank you" she said, and kissed me on the cheek.

She stood and went back to her lunch and I finished mine We cleared up and went back into the living room. Alannah asked if she could borrow my laptop as she needed to start looking for another job. "That's my girl" I said flippantly.

"Your girl?" she queried.

Flustered, I said "It's just an expression. I didn't mean anything by it."

She just grinned. She walked over to where I was sitting, bent down and put her arms around my neck and kissed me, on the lips this time. It was delicate, yet made me feel safe and loved. "I like the sound of that" she said.

" I know I'm attracted to you...you're beautiful" I said. "But let's not rush things. Let's go slow. We still need to sort out the Darren situation.and your place...and..."

Alannah kissed me again, harder this time. "I know, I know" she said "But I think I'm falling for you".

I didn't answer, but I started to think I was feeling the same about her..

After a light dinner, we flopped in front of the TV until Alannah said she was going to bed.

"Are you going to sleep in the spare room tonight, or am I going to have a visitor again?" I asked.

"I like sleeping with you, I mean sleeping in your bed" she blushed when she realised what she had said.

"I don't mind. I'll make sure I wear something tonight. You almost caught me out last night as I usually sleep in the nude. It could have been embarrassing.".

When I woke the following morning, I heard the birds singing, and was surprised to find I was spooning Alannah. When I realised what I was doing and with whom, I felt my morning wood start to take effect. Embarrassed as I didn't want to give her the wrong idea, I started to pull away but she ground her ass against her groin. I heard her start making mewing noises.

I just thought "Fuck it. Why not?" and cuddled her close. I carefully dropped my arm over her side onto her flat stomach. After a few minutes, I felt her put her hand on mine and moved it up to her breast. They weren't huge, but they were firm and pliable, with nipples that stuck out like bullets. Almost subconsciously, I started to stroke them. When I did, Alannah said "A girl could get the wrong idea if you keep doing that". She was awake!

I pulled my hand back quickly, but Alannah rolled over and smiled at me, a little flustered.

"Good morning" she said, smiling like the cat that had got the cream.

"I'm sorry" I said. I was embarrassed and ashamed.

Alannah saw my expression and said "Why the sad face? It's only natural. Besides, I liked it."

"I...I don't want to take advantage of you. Not after what you've been through."

She took my hand and pulled me into another hug. "I feel safe with you" said said, and we walked down to the kitchen.

After breakfast, I suggested she contact Darren to get his stuff out of the apartment.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because you'll be scared living at your place if Darren still has a key."

"But...I like it here...with you" she pleaded.

"I know you do, but let's sort out your place and Darren first. Then give it some time and see where things go. We've both had some stuff going on recently" I reasoned.

Alannah pouted and looked at me. "OK, but I don't like it" she said.

Darren arrived at Alannah's apartment three days later at the agreed time. He kept giving me angry looks, shouted at Alannah, and tried taking things that weren't his on numerous occasions. She was arguing with him over everything that was hers, so I pulled her aside.

"Let him have it unless it has sentimental value. It will go much faster" I suggested. "If it doesn't, it can be replaced."

She nodded, as she just wanted it over..

Just as Darren was leaving, I asked Darren for his keys. "We're having difficulty finding a locksmith" It would be easier and cheaper for Alannah if she didn't have to change the locks" I lied. He tossed me some keys, and grunted something I didn't quite catch.

As it had taken so much longer to get Darren out of the apartment, it was getting late. I put the locksmith off until the following morning, and we made our way back to my house.

On the way home, I asked Alannah "Would you like to go out for dinner tonight? I know a cracking Italian place in town."

"That would be nice" she said.

I called the restaurant when we got home and booked at table. "7pm OK, Alannah?" I shouted.

"That's fine. I need to jump in the shower" she shouted back.. "Join me?" she asked cheekily.

I thought about it for a few moments, and I heard the toilet flush and the shower start running in the bathroom.. I dashed upstairs and stripped in my bedroom. Then I went to find Alannah in the shower.

I went into the bathroom as quietly as I could. I opened the door to the large shower cubicle and Alannah turned around, fear in her eyes. She saw me and relaxed, throwing her arms around my neck and pulling me to her.

"I thought I'd take you up on your offer" I whispered in her ear. "It saves time and water". Her smile went from ear to ear.

We kissed briefly, and I was surprised when she removed her arms. She stood in front of me, allowing me to take in all of her body. I was transfixed. I started at the top of her head and her long auburn hair and my eyes drank in her beauty. Her skin was milky-white with pale green eyes. Her smile was reserved and made the dimples in her cheeks show. Her body was all in perfect proportion, and every curve was where it should be. Her breasts were the size of a nice handful, I thought, with quite small areolae and large nipples that were jutting out proudly. Her stomach was toned and flat and her hips were flared out just so. Her legs were fit and toned, and in between them was a very tight, shaved pussy. I could just see her inner lips protruding. Just then, she turned around and I got a glimpse of her pert arse. It was beautifully round and firm. I thought I had died and gone to heaven..

It didn't occur to me that Alannah was checking me out at the same time. I saw her lick her lips and smile. I'm not ripped by any means, but I try and stay in shape as I spend most of my working day seated. I've got strong arms and legs, and II guess she thought I was well-endowed when she smiled and said "Hello, big boy!".

I stepped forward, put my hands on her hips and pulled her to me. She squeaked with excitement as we kissed. It was tender at first, then with more passion. He tongue pressed against my lips, looking for a way in. I parted my lips and her tongue darted in, duelling with mine. I felt my cock stiffen and Alannah moaned into my mouth. She grabbed my arse, so I grabbed hers..

We came up for air. "I think you'd Better wash my back or we'll never make dinner" she giggled.

Alannah turned around and I dutifully washed her back, moving lower to make sure the suds washed her arse and down her legs. "Would you like me to wash the front too?" I asked.

"Mm mm" was the response, so I took it as a yes as her eyes were closed.

I started at her neck, massaging it as I went down her arms and across her flat stomach. I took my time massaging her breasts, to much cooing and groaning from Alannah. I knelt in front of her to wash her pussy, taking my time washing her labia and over her clot. It was so sensitive I felt her lean against me for support.

Then it was my turn. Alannah took her time, making sure all the parts of my anatomy received her attention.. I was as hard as a rock and I wished we had the time to finish what we had started. But, as we stepped out of the shower, we dried each other off and dressed for dinner. I was in a dress shirt and trousers, while Alannah was wearing a form-fitting dress. We admired each other and got in the car and went to dinner.

The food was fabulous, and we both had a great time. Alannah talked most of the time, and I found out a lot about her.

She grew up in South-East London, but her parents died in a motorcycle accident when she was six. She ended up in care as there were no family or siblings to take her in. She went through several foster homes until she reached the age of eighteen. She worked hard in school and college, and had landed a good job as a Facilities Manager for a large company in the City. Until there other day, that is. Her personal life was a car crash, with several abusive exes and a conman. "I like bad boys" she confessed.

After dessert, we'd stuffed ourselves and I paid the bill. "Thank you. That was lovely" she told me, pulling me into a hug with her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" I replied.

When we got home Alannah told me she was going to bed. I poured myself a drink and sipped at the warming liquid, wondering how I had got so lucky and unlucky at the same time. When I had finished my drink, I made my way upstairs to my bedroom. To my surprise, my bed was empty. I hoped Hannah had decided to take it slow. I stripped and got into bed and was asleep soon after.

I woke the following morning to Alannah shaking me. "Wake up sleepyhead!" she said. "Quick! I've made breakfast! Get Up!" she said, smiling. I groggily opened my eyes and got up. I dressed and went downstairs. I could smell breakfast before I saw it - eggs, bacon, sasuages, beans and toast. It smelt heavenly. I sat down and tucked in heartily. It tasted as good as it smelt, and before long I was stuffed and couldn't eat any more.

"That was fantastic Alannah. Thank You" I said.

She replied "It was the least I can do. You've done so much for me."

"What do you have planned for tomorrow?" I asked.

As much as I want to stay with you, I think I should go home" she told me.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked.

"No, but I should. You've been so nice. I hope we will still see each other"

"Of course we will. You have my number. I'm only ever a call or text away"

Alannah packed her bag the following morning, and we drove to her apartment in silence. When we arrived, I walked her to the front door. She used her new key to unlock and open it, turning to me as she did so. "I'm scared" she said. "I don't want to be alone".

"How about meeting up later tonight? I asked", trying to get her mind off of it.

Her smile beamed. "Really? Tonight?"

"Why not? Dinner, a movie or something else?" I asked.

"I'll pick" she said. "My treat. I'll text you later and let you know what to wear and what time you can pick me up".

I got a text from Alannah shortly after asking me to pick her up at 6.30pm, and to dress casually. I chose to wear jeans and a polo shirt. I pulled into the apartment complex on-time, and found Alannah waiting for me. She ran to the car, grinning and got in. Before I could say anything, she planted a big kiss on my lips and said "I've missed you".

"I've missed you too" I said, smiling. "Where are we going? Or are going to stay here, kissing?"

"As nice as that sounds, we're going bowling. Is that OK? Head to the alley at the riverside"

Bowling was a blast. I was hopeless! Alannah wasn't much better, but she beat me in both of the games we played. Dinner was chicken and chips in a basket, and we both stayed on soft drinks - I was driving and Alannah hadn't finished her pain meds.

As we got back to her place, we kissed again. "I had a great time. I'll call you tomorrow" I said as she got out of the car "So did I. See you soon" she replied. I don't know if it was put on for my benefit, but the sway in her hips as she walked away was mesmerising.

My house felt empty the following morning. I padded around in bare feet, trying to figure out what to do first. I made a list of everything that I thought needed doing around the house, but I'd completed the list by lunchtime. After lunch, I decided to break out my laptop and have a look at what vacancies were available for Estate Agents in my area. Not particularly impressed with the packages being offered, I gave up after ten minutes. I decided to look into setting up my own Estate Agency business. I called my solicitor to arrange an appointment to get some advice, as well as a couple of contacts who had franchises in Estate Agency companies and asked for more information and a call back, and left it at that.

Just as I put pen to paper to write a business plan and mission statement, my phone beeped with a message. It was from Alannah, and it said "Miss you:-(". I sent one back almost immediately, saying "Miss you too. Work stuff is boring".

Her response was "Dinner tonight? I'll cook. See you at 7pm".

"See you then" I replied.

At 7pm , I buzzed Hannah's door number and she let me in. I leapt up the stairs to her front door. She giggled as I got there as I was a little out of breath, but the flowers and wine I'd brought made up for it. "Awww. Thanks" she said.