A Bump to the Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was simple - spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread, with a wonderfully light chocolate soufflé for dessert. We'd finished the bottle of wine I'd brought and another one when I realised I was driving.

"Oh crap! I totally forgot I was driving! I'm waaaay over the limit. Do you mind if I crash on your sofa please?"

"Actually, I do mind" she said.. "You've been so kind to me since we met. You will not be sleeping on the sofa, you will be sleeping in my bed. With me. No arguments, and I am sure"

We had a great evening talking and laughing, and we realised it was late when Alannah started to yawn. "Come on, take me to bed" she said, giggling.

Alannah led me into her bedroom, and I saw that the bed was covered in rose petals, and there was soft music playing in the background. Alannah turned to me and put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, her tongue pressing against my lips, looking for a way into my mouth. I parted my lips and her tongue pushed into my mouth and our tongues duelled. My hands cradled her head and my fingers stroked her hair, gently caressing it. Alannah just groaned into my mouth and I felt her fall into my arms. The kissing went on for what seemed like hours when we broke for air, panting heavily. We hugged for a few minutes before she looked up at me and asked "Please, make love to me tonight. I need you, and I'm head over heels in love with you".

We both took our clothes off and got into bed. Alannah rolled on top of me, kissing me deeply. Then she shimmied down the bed , and I felt her kissing my rapidly-hardening cock. I heard "Mmmmmm" and then I felt her tongue at the base of my shaft, slowly moving, driving me wild. I was very sensitive, and I guess Alannah liked my reaction. Up and down her tongue went, and I was getting close when I felt her lips kissing the head of my cockpushing down until it popped inside her mouth.

"Ooooh, Alannah" I growled.

The oral sex was fantastic, and Alannah was enthusiastic about it. The suction was mind-blowing, her hand pumping my shaft with gusto, her tongue swirling around the head, all of it. My head was swimming. All too soon, I felt my balls tighten and know I was going to come. Alannah's head was bobbing up and down, faster and faster. "I...I'm going to come" I gasped.

Alannah's mouth made a popping sound as it left my cock, her hand still pumping furiously until ribbons of cum erupted from my cock onto my stomach. She quickly grabbed some tissue and cleaned me up, then kissed me passionately until I was hard again.

"Now its my turn to get what I want" she cooed.

She licked her fingers and rubbed her pussy, lubricating herself. It looked so tight, almost virginal. The inner lips were tucked up almost out of sight, and her clit was just protruding. She put her hands on my chest to steady herself, and lined up to impale herself on me, and used one hand to guide me inside her.. Slowly, she sat down on it, and it popped inside. A guttural moan escaped her lips as she did so..

"Mmm...so good...feels huge...so full" she almost whispered.

Inch by inch she raised herself up until my cock almost left her pussy, and then slowly dropped her hips down again "Mmmm" she moaned. Alannah quickly increased the speed of her hips, and her moans and squeaks grew louder. My hands found her nipples, and I rolled them between my forefinger and thumb. "Fuck, yes!" she cried out. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I love how you feel inside me!"

All of a sudden, her eyes went wide. "ohmygodohmygodohmygod! I'm gonna cum!"she shouted. I started to thrust upwards, matching her downward movements

"Fuck!" Amazing! Yes!" she shouted.

I took my hand from her right breast and put it on her clit and started to rub. "Fuuuuuuuck!" she said, and dropped to lay on my chest. She had passed out momentarily due to the intense orgasm she'd had.

After a minute or so, Alannah started to stir. "Mm mm. Sorry. Got a bit carried away there" she said meekly.

"I kinda gathered" I said, chuckling. "Did you have a good time?"

"The best! Can't wait to go again!" she grinned.

"I was hoping you would. I'm worried about you though. You're so tight down there. I don't want to hurt you. Just f or my piece of mind, can we see how you are in the morning before we have any more sex?"

She pouted at me, but nodded "OK, but you've got me hooked already".

As she "dismounted", I saw some of my semen ooze out of her pussy, and I realised we hadn't used a condom. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry, but in the heat of the moment it slipped my mind".

"Not to worry. I'm on the pill so we should be OK. Besides, I'm not a lover of condoms, as it lessens the sensations we both get." she replied.

Hannah snuggled against me. Within minutes we were both fast asleep.

The following morning, The first things I saw when I opened my eyes was Alannah smiling at me. "Good morning" she said. "Your phone has been going mental this morning, and its only 9.15."

Reluctantly I got up, and found the boxer shorts I had worn last night. I found my phone, and saw I had eight missed calls from Nigel, my old Sales Director, but he hadn't left a voicemail.. "Prick" I thought. I called him back and asked him what was so fucking important that it warranted eight phone calls but no voicemails.

"I want you back" he said.

"After the way things went down with you and Bob recently, I'm not sure I want to come back. Besides, my solicitor says I have a slam-dunk case if I decide to take the company to a tribunal." I said

"Don't be like that" Nigel pleaded. "It was just a misunderstanding".

I exploded. "A fucking misunderstanding? Five years running I've been the top salesperson in the company. I've worked my bollocks off, but it shows in my results. Late appointments, working from home, days off, the whole bit. And when I need to work from home for a few days, this is what I get?" I raged. "I'm not being cocky or arrogant, but you can call up the sales of any five salespeople in the company, and I've generated more money for the company than all five of them put together!"

Nigel went quiet for a few moments, probably I'd calm down a bit. "What would it take to get you back in the office?" he asked.

"Make me an offer and we can take it from there" I replied, still fuming.

"OK. Give me the day and I'll get back to you" he said.

"Take your time, and don't waste mine". I hung up.

Alannah was waiting for me to finish my phone call and handed me a cup of tea. "Thanks" I said as I accepted it gratefully.

"I've never seen you angry before. It scared me" she said.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I'm not normally like that, and I hate it when I have to be. It just pisses me off when people think they can walk all over me, or anyone I care about for that matter. I learnt a long time ago that I shouldn't bottle things up. It makes everything a hundred times worse when it does find its easy out. I did it for years, but it eventually led to a nervous breakdown. I lost everything. With a lot of help, I have recovered to how you see me now. But I won't bottle things up ever again."

All Alannah could say was "Wow! I would never have known."

"I only tell people who I care about that are close to me" I said. "Anyway, do we have any plans for today?"

"Nope. Nothing in the diary"

"How about a trip to London for some sightseeing?" I asked.

"I was thinking more of some sightseeing in the bedroom" she grinned.

"Uh? Oh, gotcha. How do you feel? I asked. "Any soreness or tenderness?"

"A little. You stretched me pretty wide last night, but I'm ready for round 2" she said.

"As long as you're sure. We might need something to make sure you're properly lubricated. Perhaps we can get something?"

"Good plan" she replied. "I get a little tingle down there every time I think about it" giving her eyebrows a flick. I could see the mischievous twinkle in her eyes. I took Alannah in my arms and kissed her tenderly on the lips, I felt her tremble through the embrace, so I held her tightly until she regained her feet.

We'd got what we needed, and were headed back to the car when my phone started ringing. Nigel again" I cursed under my breath.

"Hi Buddy! How are you doing?" Nigel asked very enthusiastically.

I replied "Fine thanks. Busy at the moment though. Have you got an offer for me?"

"Yup. And its a good one." he told me.

"OK" I said. "As I said, I'm busy at the moment. Can you email it over please? I'll read it over tonight and talk to my solicitor tomorrow morning and I'll let you know tomorrow".

Nigel bristled at that "I need an answer today" he said.

"Sorry Nigel. Can't do that. I want the time to see what I'm agreeing to first. Also, I don't want to jeopardise my unfair dismissal case if I decide to proceed with it.

"Why?" asked Nigel. "If you come back, all will be well again.

"Have it your way" I told him. "But I'm not agreeing to anything without it being in writing. Sorry".

He hung up, somewhat defeated. He was always so excited and jolly. It made me smile that in some way I'd spoiled his day. "Fuck him" I thought.

We hadn't even got through the front door of the apartment before Alannah turned and started trying to tear my clothes off. She wanted to do everything at once - kiss me, take my clothes off, fondle me and pull me into the bedroom. I settled for a few kisses as I walked to the bedroom. Once inside I removed my shirt and jeans, and helped Alannah out of her jeans and loose-fitting jumper. As soon as the jumper was over her head, she was reaching for my boxers. She pulled them down and allowing my hard-on to spring free.

"The size of your cock never gets old" she giggled.

Alannah's bra and panties were next, freeing her beautiful tits and her pussy, already showing a bead of moisture. I collected it on my finger and put it into my mouth.

"Mmm" I said, licking my lips. "That gives me an idea. Lay back and enjoy".

Alannah looked at me nervously, but did as I asked.. She sat on the edge of the bed, then lay back, leaving her legs overhanging the edge.. I knelt in front of her and parted her knees , exposing her nakedness. Her musky scent was an aphrodisiac to me.

"What are you going to do?"she asked, verging on panic.

"Wait and see." I replied. "You'll like it, I promise". With that, I slowly leaned forward and blew gently on her clitoris..

"Oh shit!" she cried out.

I leaned away again, and started putting butterfly kisses up the inside of her thighs, stopping short of her pussy and going back down again, teasing her. "Ooh! Aah! Please, just a little further" she pleaded.

By the fourth or fifth time up her thighs (to be honest I'd lost count), I reached up and caught one of her nipples in each hand. I rolled them between my thumb and forefinger and got the response I wanted from Alannah "Fuck! So good! Mmmm"

Just as she was getting used to the sensations, I upped the ante again by running my tongue from her ass, over her labia and around her clit. Her reaction was immediate. She clamped my head against her pussy with her knees, her whole body convulsing in climax.

"Oooh..fuck" Alannah cried out again.

That gave me the encouragement I needed. I went up and down her cleft a couple more times, inhaling her feminine musk deeply. I knew I was where I needed to be as she was talking at a hundred miles an hour but making no sense. I removed my hands from her nipples and inserted one finger, then two into ber pussy as I sucked her clit into my mouth. The response was instant. "Aaiiee"! She screamed and my head was clamped by her knees again. My face was awash with her juices, and I swallowed and licked as much as I could handle.

While Alannah came down from her climax and composed herself, I cleaned my face and lay next to her while she twitched and sighed. Eventually, she said "I've never...EVER...come that hard before. EVER". I thought I was going to black out.. I was a little nervous before you started to pleasure me. No-one has done that to me...for me...before!."

She paused for a moment, before saying "I know we haven't known each other for long, but I think I love you."

"That's funny" I replied. "I can't imagine my life without you in it now, and I've thought that since we met. I think I love you too".

We kissed passionately for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of what had just happened.

Epilogue:

A year later, Alannah and I were living together in my house. She had ended the tenancy of her apartment and moved in with me. I was working again, although not for my previous company; I had made the decision to start my own company, and although it was hard work and long hours, but the business was flourishing and going from strength to strength. My former employers had lost massively at the employment tribunal, and had to pay me a small fortune in damages. A third of all of the branches were closed to provide enough money for the settlement. Both Bob and Nigel lost their jobs due to their handling of the situation.

It was a sunny Sunday morning. Alannah was enjoying her coffee, but she looked a little distracted. She smiled when she saw me. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"I don't know how to tell you this. You'll leave me" she said, tearing up.

"Have you cheated on me?" I asked.

"Of course not".

"Then you have nothing to worry about. Just tell me"

Alannah fidgeted on her chair. "you know I love you, right?"

"Go on..." I said.

"Well...I think I'm pregnant" she blurted.

"Oh" was all I could manage. I was in shock.

Alannah burst into tears, and wailed "I'm so sorry! It was an accident" she sobbed.

I pulled her to me and hugged her tightly. "No. I'm sorry. You caught me off guard. We weren't trying for a baby, and we hadn't talked about it" I said. "I'm actually really, really happy about it, now that I think about it. I can't think of anything I want more than for us to have a family."

"You are?" asked Alannah.

"Who wouldn't be excited about becoming a parent. It's scary, but in a good way" I replied.

"You're sure?" she pressed.

"Of course I am! I love you and I'll love our child too"

We hugged until Alannah could compose herself again.

A few day later, we were enjoying coffee on the terrace after a long day at work for me..

"I haven't got anything in the diary for tomorrow. Let's go to the beach - have a day out" I suggested.

"That sounds lovely" was her reply.

We got up the following morning and drove to the coast, and had a wonderful lunch at a beachside cafe. After we finished eating, Alannah looked at me and said "That beach looks wonderful. Would you like to take a walk along it in the sunshine?"

Off we went, hand in hand. Every now and then we'd stop, take in the scenery and kiss. Alannah noticed I was agitated. "Are you OK? You seem a bit preoccupied" she asked.

I didn't say anything. We were both barefoot in the sand and there was a gentle breeze. I looked Alannah straight in the eye and said "I love you. I mean , I REALLY love you"

Before she could say anything, I dropped to one knee. Hannah threw her hands over her mouth.

I said "Alannah Sloane.. I don't know how I got so lucky when I found you, or should I say you crashed into me in that coffee shop. You've made my life so much better. Before I met you I'd just work, work, work, but now you've shown me life can be so much richer. I don't want to ever be without you. Will you do me the honour of marrying me and becoming my wife?"

Alannah sobbed tears of happiness. She nodded furiously, but all she could say was "Yes" Yes! Yes". You make me so happy."

She pulled me into a tight hug. I didn't want it to end.