All Comments on 'A Bumpy Ride vs. A Hard Cock'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more

Pleas make this a series. Love it.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Fantastic

One of the best I have enjoyed in here and would love to read more. Interested to know how Mom got hold of the finances in order to leave the nest with the kids.

I wonder too if he might knock Marsha up and decide to stay in the area for college so he can keep his ladies happy.

They may stray if he isn't there to take care of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good start

A great addition to the "bumpy road" concept. My only criticism would be for you to spend a few minutes proof-reading the story. The multitude of spelling errors detracts from the story.

gara5289gara5289almost 6 years ago
Good but

very abrupt ending and honestly had a lot less sex then i was expecting. Still a good story but i definitely thought you wrote this chapter as the opening chapter in a multi chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This could have turned into a great series.. oh well..

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I liked the story and how it's a twist on the usual fucking in the back of a fully loaded car/van while dad drove in ignorance story. However, I couldn't give it give five stars due to the multitude of grammar and punctuation errors. Just a suggestion but get an editor or proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel

Have him humiliate the father on his return and knock up mother and sister

AllintheheadAllintheheadalmost 6 years ago
One of your best

Too bad you made it a one off. Would have made a great series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yawn...

just so happened to be his 18th birthday...what a coincidence. turned completely off by the supposed 'dick' father and his constant bashing. terrible story.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 6 years ago
only one

you have to add one more, with dad out for revenge because he didn't make admlral (sic) and as a 16 year navy veteran I've met ass whole officers. thank goodness a lot more good ones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

great story loved the twist on the normal lap riding. need to do one where the son fucks the mom and sister while father is tied up like in sons stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
meh

I was not a fan of this one, but I suck at writing, so who am I to judge?

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
This was nice

Great short one of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow more please dont stop at just one

You need to make this into many chapters id read every one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How, buy two quibbles with this

1) After the mentions of Joan & Marsha before this, there was nothing of them together when Eric joined in, such as Marsha cleaning up Joan while Eric fucked her.

<P>

2) After the repeated mentions of how Joe controls the finances, I wonder how they are able to afford a new apartment. Moving to Baton Rouge, I would assume they were getting military housing, but I don't think it would transfer to Bone (wherever that is).

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks happy.

chapelsknightchapelsknightalmost 6 years ago

Might I suggest anal, cream pie clean up, maybe knock the sister up. TYVM for sharing I loved it!

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 6 years ago
:)

I just give credit where credit is due, and this Story does deserve it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: How, buy two quibbles with this

Should have been "Hot, buy two quibbles with this"

kdeville87kdeville87almost 6 years ago
wow

great story the dad should of been nicer to the family or well that is his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sorry, but the story is not top quality, but reads more like the plot of a second rate porn movie.

It's quite unbelievable that the wife wouldn't have confronted her husband with his earlier promise of "No more moves" before they're underway on the next move.

It's difficult to understand how the mother can see her daughter's orgasmic expression in the vanity mirror when the seat row between them is filled with boxes to the roof and the father apparently can't see anything in the rearview mirror.

There are some slight indications why the son writes incestous stories and why the mothet have sex with her daughter, but the short way to "Do you like to have your dick in your sister's/mama's pussy?" (and the charicature like depiction of the father) anyhow renders the story's characters very plasticy. and the story quite lifeless, unbelievable and unexciting.

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

And that's your opinion, they're plenty of people who liked it. Hope you find that one story that lives up to those high standards of yours for a free incest story. Bye bye now.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
The first story

This is the very first story of yours that I ever read. A sign of a good story is when the reader is drawn into the main characters situation. I've spent some very late nights reading your stories. Keep going !

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago

Every time I read this story, I keep thinking Joan should have done something even nastier to Joe.

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

Man. How many times have you read this story?

Sparks722Sparks722almost 6 years ago
Not Bad, Editors Help

Not bad- this is the first story of yours that I've read. However, a good proofreader would really go a long way with some of the spelling and grammatical errors. Also, a few small quibbles that us military types tend to notice- you might want to do a little research on your locations- it'll help make the story a bit more believable. Also, where's "Bone?" Did you mean "Boone?" Might want to check that.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 6 years ago

Did the dad ever find the house empty and how between the motel and the college apartment and what happens after college and babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was a great story. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

Another great story, read this a few times now would love to a second chapter.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 5 years ago

Very nice. A mom's hot snatch, and then his sister's hot teenage cunt. Very hot.

Hope this story continues

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Sorry clit, but this was a stand alone story.

Ranger621Ranger621over 5 years ago
Very Hot

Very well done! Love to see another part just to see that dick of a father get it but still a good stand alone.

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please, the mother and sister were just a couple of cunts who also didnt give a shit about him

until they discovered he had something they wanted

Now that they are addicted to his cock he should ghost them, preferably on a trip in a forgien country after he burns all their IDs

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tough Read!

Incredibly erratic punctuation, a lot of fairly random spelling, no breaks between sections or scene changes... it all makes for a pretty annoying read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wanted car sex...not unreal background story

Man, thought there would be a lot of car sex and sneaking...instead outrageous fake backstory....if he is I. The military they are always moving and have no choice....no, you can't piss off everyone and burn bridges to get a promotion to captain and your own ship....with grown kids he is old to be getting his first ship....Notre dame is not in north Carolina and the town is called Boone...really need an editor.....father is a ass for no reason..and he can't get the kids in divorce is he is in military....opening a window after cumming is too late the van smells...how is the dad not seeing anything if the mother could?...why didn't dad hear them having sex in the room?....

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Then whomever you are either needs to write your own car ride story or go find another to read.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Guess what, just read it again...

Boone, that is, if it was Appalachian State U. Eric went to. (This is not a Bitch) I guess I was excited about the Duke reference.

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 5 years ago
Pretty fair rendition of a classic scenario

I enjoyed the story! I feel it was a bit rushed! Could have given us a little more details and time in the story! Few Grammer errors, but not outrageous! 5 stars!

Sorry you have to tolerate the anonymous louts!

soul71soul71about 5 years agoAuthor

Thankso Mr. Wild. Don't want to know how you got that name. Lol

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Very Glad to Have Stumbled On Your Work

I happened to find you quite by accident today and glad I did. Your story was one mom those "Similar Stories" suggested for my reading pleasure after having read another story and author here. I have to say, I loved it! Now, I have your stories to read through, you may hear a lot more from me. An no, I never sign my comments as Anonymous. I hate those. Mostly, for the same reasons you noted. Keep it up. You kept me up.

kaidmankaidmanabout 5 years ago
dynamite addition to the genre

you did excellent with your road sex stories I've each of the ones you mentioned and the thing to remember is even if stories have the same key element such as sex in a car while others are unknowing the characters make it a story and you've done exceptionally in that I was left wanting more because the characters are well made

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Liked It

I liked this story. It's the second lap stories I've read. That I've liked.

Your's and the two moms two sons laps story are the best. Wish the guy would finish that story. Anyways. Keep it up.

fuze33fuze33almost 5 years ago
I enjoyed it

I was really invested in the story and was sad when it was over.

DavidOKCDavidOKCalmost 5 years ago
math

This all started with Eve. There were no other people. Incest between mother and son was a natural progression. If you do the math, imagine only 1 percent of the worlds population today engaged in mother and son incest. 75 million mothers and sons are fucking at this moment.

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Lasting Memories

I was surprised when I read this again that I forgot to leave a comment. It amazes me at how far your writing has come along, I always enjoy your stories but to see the improvement is just a wonderful thing. This story just works and it compares very well with others with this storyline.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Really good variant on the "road trip" scenario.

Enjoyable. Good to see the Dad got his comeuppance. Some people don't know a good deal when they've got one.

Thanks

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 3 years ago

I loved it. Give a dick. Don’t be one! 🔥

taco1085taco1085over 3 years ago
why

why did you stop, this is one story you could have continued and made a series out of it. great story... did he make it thru college, did she ever divorce her husband, did sis end up getting pregnant and where did they end up settling down at?

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Divorce

Divorce Capt. Prick asap! She's entitled to half of everything, plus family housing and a whole lot more. Navy takes a dim view of abusive career husbands. Semper Fi.

BigBill8inchBigBill8inchalmost 3 years ago
More please...

Best one I've read in a long time. Make a series of this one!!!

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1almost 3 years ago

Great story wish it went on by brother n sister having a child

becker92548becker92548over 2 years ago

Great story, Had to read it again. Would like to see/read more of it. Keep going with mom and sister. plz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Marsha and Eric was okay, not Joan with Eric!! Joan is a bitch

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/9/2022) Another enjoyable read. Five stars and it goes on my favorites list. I know this story is four years old, but please consider adding a second chapter. Oh yeah, Joan was definitely NOT a bitch. Did the anonymousy read or just scan through this story? Oh well, his loss then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brother and sister great but when the slut mothers get involved, just hate

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story a lot. AAAA++++

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

Great story, son services mom and sister and dad is basically kicked to the curb, his loss. Well done... 5/5

InosolanInosolanover 1 year ago

One thing the father said that i can agree with - Chick-Fil-A sandwiches are nasty.

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

This was a quick and fun little palette cleanser compared to some of your longform stories. Both for us as readers and probably for you as the writer too? :-)

I agree with other commenters that it'd be fun to revisit this story sometime in the future.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLordover 1 year ago

I'd love a sequel to this story! Very arousing!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wish pill and not being able to have kids was left ambiguous. But very hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Joe reminded me of my own asshole army dad

Barking orders and his tiny brain can't comprehend it when people don't jump to attention like his brainwashed minions. And at the back of it all, he's a coward, unable to do anything outside of his programming unless he has someone behind him holding his ass and backing him up. Great to bully women and children, but can't face a man on his own as an equal. He's only brave when he has an advantage. Good riddance.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I missed this one last year when I read this author’s other stories. Glad I found it this time.

I loved the story but was disappointed that the sex part was too light in details. Still 5 stars.

Bill S.

LynchjimLynchjim12 months ago

Yes it’s another hit like all the other stories of yours I’ve read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn! It had a lot of build up. Is there a sequel to it?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good read but the sex part was not properly dealt with. And Joan was still having her periods (that was implied in Joe and Joan's argument at the motel), and yet she says to Eric to cum in her because she can't get pregnant?

TexMan1970TexMan19705 months ago

I enjoyed this story a lot. Dad can't be much of an officer with that selfish attitude! A general?? No way.

cursrahcursrah3 months ago

would really like another chapter explaining the time between the first time they got together and the epilogue

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

TexMan1970, he would be an admiral, not a general. I thought is was a pretty good story, for this type of story. While it isn't my favorite catagory, it is well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...