A Business Meeting

Story Info
Two travelers find an opportunity for a meeting.
916 words
4.41
13.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I travel a bit on business and stay at hotels that have a complementary happy hour service. Recently, I got caught up chatting with another traveler. A little flirting and light touching ensues. We talk and drink until they close the bar.

I say my goodbyes and head to my room. As I get close to my room, I realize my handsome friend is traveling the same hallway. He invites me in for a drink since we were having such a nice conversation and it is still early. I agree and follow him to his room.

As soon as the door to his room closes his tongue is in my mouth and he begins to kiss me with fervor . He's taller than I am and I notice that I have to tilt my head up to kiss him. I'm over six feet tall and this has never happened to me. I begin to run my hands over his muscled chest feeling it through his shirt.

He removes my tie and begins working the buttons on my dress shirt. Once the shirt is lying on the floor he pulls my undershirt over my head. Soon he is kissing my chest and sucking on my nipples. Slowly he puts his hands on my shoulders and applies downward pressure.

I don't fight him, and soon I am kneeling in front of him on my knees. I unbuckle his belt, unfasten his pants and let them fall to the floor. With one hand I pull back the waistline of his underwear and with the other I grasp his fully erect penis. I pull it out of his underwear and begin to work my tongue up and down his thick shaft. I look up at him and see that his eyes are shut with satisfaction. I take one of his testicles into my mouth and suck deeply on it.

As I put the tip of his cock at my lips, I feel him pushing his hips forward impatiently. Quickly, I bury his cock deep into my throat until my nose is pressed to his pelvis. The suddenness of the act causes him to let out a moan and I begin to work on his cock with ferocity. Sucking deeply on his member it isn't long until I feel him become stiff and moan, "I'm cumming". I pull his cock out of my mouth and position its tip on my tongue. I tilt my head back and begin to jack him off.

Suddenly, he tenses and spurt after spurt of hot cum fills my mouth. One rope of his warm semen spurts to the side of my nose. He pulls me to my feet and kisses me deeply as we share his seed in a passionate kiss. We stand kissing until all of his cum has been ingested.

He moves me to the bed and removes the remains of my clothes and begins to give me a full body erotic massage. He uses a body oil and his fingers continue to probe my ass over and over. As I'm nearing my orgasm I realize that he has removed his clothes and his cock is back to full strength.

He pushes his lips close to my ear and asks me "Can I fuck you?" "I would be insulted if you didn't", I respond. He moves to a nightstand and pulls out a small bottle of lube. He lubes up several of his fingers. Methodically, he works them into my asshole. First only one then two and finally three fingers are inserted into me.

He places one of the bed pillows under my stomach and pulls my ass a bit into the air. The lube returns as he rubs a portion over his cock and positions himself behind me. I feel his cock separate my ass cheeks. He pushes my legs out a bit giving him wider access to my hole.

Little by little I feel him push into me. First, I feel the head of his cock pass my rectum and the pressure begins to grow. His cock pauses a bit as it finds my rectal muscle tight. I try to relax and push out to accept his cock fully into me. Finally, I feel his thighs against my ass checks and realize that he is all the way inside of me.

He pauses to let me get accustomed to his size. Slowly, he begins to work his cock in and out of me. The more he works me over the more comfortable I become. It isn't long until I begin to hear the gentle slap of his legs against my ass. My body begins to increase in temperature as his hands find hold of my hips. His gentle pulls of my hips increase the tempo of our movements.

He fucks me this way for several minutes until he buries his cock deep into my ass and I feel him spasm several times over. He lays down on me with all his weight in exhaustion, his cock still buried deep into my ass. We lay this way for several minutes as I feel his breathing beginning to normalize. He slowly pulls his softening cock out of me and lays down next to me. He pulls my body next to his and embraces me tightly.

As I feel his cum slowly dripping out of my ass he gently bites down on my ear lobe. "Stay the night?" he whispers. "Stop me", I say.