After Arguing With His Wife

Story Info
Man gives in to unexpected desires after arguing with wife.
1.6k words
4.54
34.9k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
445 Followers

Dan 28 & his wife Diedre 24 were married for 18 blissful months, sex almost daily the 1st 6 plus months dwindling to 2-3 times a week the remainder of the time. This story is what happened one evening after arguing about money, this was the 3rd time his wife wanted something they just couldn't afford and after the yelling continued for more than an hour Dan left driving to a nearby bar this is where his story begins.

Entering the dark tiny bar Dan could see 10 people inside 3 sitting at the bar with the rest drinking at various tables. Dan found a seat at the bar 2 stools away from a blond surfer looking 20 something, this seemed odd being from Ohio far from the ocean.

After ordering a shot of Jack & a beer he pounded the shot and began drinking his beer. Halfway finished Dan ordered another shot to finish up with his beer, as he downed the shot he glanced over noticing the surfer looking guy staring at him.

"Hey man I'm Dan," he said after taking a swig of his beer.

As the man extended his hand out he said, "I'm Kenny but my friends call me junior."

Kenny then moved to the seat next to Dan and told the bartender, "could I have another shot for both me & my new friend Dan."

"So are you from around here Dan?" Kenny asked.

"Yeah I live a few miles down the road, do you live in town?" Dan answered.

"Just moved her from Los Angeles, got a new job I start next week and needed a drink after setting up my new house," Kenny said.

"Well welcome to Ohio although it has to be a real boring place compared to Los Angeles," Dan said.

"Well it just got a lot more interesting," Kenny said as Dan caught him looking up and down his eyes stopping at Dan's crotch.

Dan had an unexpected reaction as he watched Kenny eyeing him, his cock began to swell pushing hard stretching the material of his pants seeming as if his cock was trying to rip them open.

"Nice package," Kenny whispered to Dan.

"Um dude I'm not gay, I'm married," Dan whispered back.

"You don't have to be gay to desire another man's touch," Kenny said softly.

Kenny looking around to make sure nobody was watching, then reached for Dan's crotch and began slowly rubbing his cock thru the bulging material. Dan's cock jumped several times but Kenny stopped just before Dan was ready to unload.

"If you want we can go back to my house, it's just around the corner," Kenny said.

"I told you I'm not gay," Dan said his voice sounding out of breath almost as if panting.

"Look I'm gay and I don't expect you to turn gay but you look like you need something and I'm willing to give it to you," Kenny said extending his hand as if saying come with me.

Dan without thinking stood following Kenny out, the 2 men then walked to Kenny's house 4 doors down from the bar.

As Kenny opened the door Dan entered inside his heart fluttering as he thought to himself, "don't go in get back home to Diedre," but his bulging cock won the debate as he stood looking into Kenny's eyes, Kenny's soul piercing blue eyes.

Kenny taking Dan's hand brought him to the couch, as they sat he kissed Dan whose lips parted allowing his tongue to enter inside meeting Dan's. As they kissed Kenny slowly unzipped Dan's pants allowing his now hard 7" cock to spring out.

As Kenny began stroking his hard cock Dan moaned in delight, what happened next as Kenny lowered his mouth taking his shaft inside surprised Dan who now wanted to see Kenny's cock.

"Kenny, can you take your pants off?" Dan said.

Without losing a beat Kenny dropped his pants as he continued sucking Dan's rock hard cock. Taking Dan's hand he put it to his now exposed 8" bulging cock, Dan instinctively wrapped it around Kenny's cock as he moved it up & down the shaft.

Pulling his mouth away for a second Kenny said, "you like that, I can tell you like it a lot."

"I never touched another guy before, it's so soft & also so hard," Dan said as he felt warm precum seeping out.

"If you want taste that, it's amazing," Kenny said as his mouth returned to Dan's shaft.

Almost as in a trance Dan spun around so his face was facing Kenny's hard throbbing cock while Kenny sucked his own shaft. As his mouth closed in on his 1st cock he licked the precum off, he savored the hot saltiness before swallowing. Finally opening his mouth he allowed Kenny's cock to slide inside as he began to feverously pump the shaft.

"Slow down it's not a race, slow and steady, build the anticipation let my cum build up," Kenny said.

Dan taking the advice slowed down and began taking more inside, once the head hit his tonsils he gagged for a second then slid some into his throat. Each time he allowed a tiny bit more deeper until after a few minutes Kenny's entire cock filled his mouth and throat.

"Oh my you're a natural at this my friend," Kenny said as Dan held his entire shaft deep.

Kenny returned to Dan's cock as he felt his new friend pound his own cock deeper and deeper. After a few minutes Dan's cock began to swell and pulse, Kenny knew his friend was ready to explode. Dan's hips drove his cock harder and deeper into Kenny's mouth then grabbing Kenny's head he drove his cock balls deep as his cum exploded inside. Kenny sucked every last drop of cum from his new friend's cock releasing it after it began to soften.

Dan felt totally exhausted after shooting his load having never felt anything as explosive even though he had many many girls suck his cock including his wife but never were any even close to what Kenny just gave him.

Taking in a breath Dan began sucking his new friend again wanting badly to reciprocate the feeling he just had. It didn't take long before he felt Kenny's cock almost ready to explode inside his mouth.

"Fuck Dan you're really good at this, are you sure you never sucked a cock before?" Kenny asked.

Dan nodded his head as if answering he had never when the hard cock inside shot it's 1st stream of cum then a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and finally 5th. Dan tried hard but was unable to contain the massive load filling his mouth as cum dripped from both corners of his closed lips.

After the last drip of cum shot from his cock Kenny said, "shit man you were meant to do this, maybe you aren't gay but it seems to me you were born to suck cock."

After swallowing the remaining cum in his mouth Dan using his fingers took the cum leaking down his mouth and sucked it off cleaning every last drop.

"So my new friend did you enjoy this?" Kenny said.

"I'm kind of conflicted, I'm happily married but I never had a blow-job like this before & I hate to admit it but your cum tastes so fucking good," Dan said.

"Well maybe we'll have to do this again someday, I know I would like to very much," Kenny said.

Grabbing a few tissues Dan cleaned himself off and said, "I don't know I need to think about it."

"If you ever want we can meet at the bar or now that you know where I live just stop by if you ever want to take this further or even if you just want another blow-job." Kenny said.

Dan dressed returning to the bar to get his car and drive home, once he got there his wife was sound asleep. Going to the bathroom to wash up he began to imagine Kenny sucking his dick as he sucked Kenny's. His cock now rock hard again Dan began stroking it as he imagination played over and over.

"Hmm hey lover boy you miss me?" Diedre said as she eyed Dan jerking himself off.

"Umm yeah baby, I didn't want to bother you," Dan answered.

Taking Dan's hand she led him to bed taking her pajamas off before laying down, as she leaned over Dan's cock ready to take it inside her mouth all Dan could imagine is Kenny's mouth sucking him as her lips took it inside her. As he imagined Kenny sucking him he shot a huge load inside Diedre's mouth.

After swallowing his load Diedre said, "Wow babe you've never shot a load like that, maybe we need to argue a little more often."

Parting her legs she then said, "you want to fuck me baby?"

As he stared down at his wife's hairless pink pussy his mind was still filled with thoughts of Kenny sucking his cock and he said, "I'm sorry babe I'm really tired, raincheck?"

She seemed a bit disappointed but rolled over and fell asleep. As she slept Dan struggled to find sleep as he wondered what tonight meant, was he gay, bi or was it just a one night thing. Finally after over an hour Dan fell asleep, but upon waking in the morning he was shocked at the dreams he had, all about him & Kenny. His wife in the shower he pulled up the sheets to see the biggest morning wood he ever woke up to.

After breakfast on his drive to work he passed the bar and had the most difficult time not stopping as he drove past Kenny's house. As he passed by he thought, "maybe I should give it another try just to see,"............

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
445 Followers