A Business Trip

Story Info
Attending a conference and brings his wife!
5.1k words
4.47
52.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pcarst
pcarst
34 Followers

I work in IT and look forward to going to Las Vegas for some of their large conventions. Recently, my boss came to me and told me that I was going to go again this year. I was to be paired with one of the new interns that I had worked with on several projects. Rick and I had gotten on well and I found him very capable and good to get along with. We were going to drive up Sunday and come back on Thursday. The bad news is that we would have to share a room - gotta watch those expenses!

When I came home, Cindy had dinner ready and had planned a nice relaxing evening out on the patio and hot tub. I changed out of my work clothes, grabbed a glass of Maker's Mark, and met Cindy already sitting at the table. Dinner was great and we retired to the hot tub to relax. It was wonderful and we almost fell asleep in the warm and bubbly water.

"Cindy, guess what?" I sleepily said to her. "Looks like I am going to Vegas again, this time for 4 days."

"You normally only go up for a day, perhaps overnight. Why the extra time?" she replied.

"Technology has really advanced and there are lots of things happening. My boss thought I would need more time to look things over. In fact, he is sending Rick up with me so we can get more out of the conference."

"I like Rick when we had him over for dinner. He seems nice, even if he is a few years younger than we are."

"Yeah, it should work out well. I am looking forward to it. The only issue is that we will have to share a room, but there will be separate beds so I guess no sex for a week." I had to duck the wall of waters splashed my way!

"We can solve that," said Cindy. "I have vacation time available and I could go up with you. We can share one of the beds so it won't cost anything either."

"Not sure Rick would be comfortable with that, but I could ask him. We would have to keep it a secret from the boss as I am sure he wouldn't approve. We would be pretty busy during the day so you would have to find something to do. And don't tell me you would play the slots all day. Not sure we could afford that unless you got very lucky!"

I had lunch with Rick the next day, as we occasionally do, and we talked about the conference. He had not been to one before and had never visited Las Vegas either. He was pretty excited. I looked around to be sure we were not being overheard and told him that there was something else. He could say yes or no, but if he said yes he would have to keep it among ourselves. He was OK with that so I told him of Cindy's idea that she would hitchhike along for the ride and to spend some time in Vegas. She wouldn't be in the way but we would all be in the same room.

"I don't see any problem." Rick replied. "We will be at the conference all day so she might be a bit bored tho. We are adults so I am sure I can trust her to behave and not attack this hot bode of mine." Rick didn't quite avoid the Pepsi that was tossed at him!

It is about a 6 hour drive to Las Vegas so we wanted to get a very early start on Sunday to avoid traffic and still have some time to check out Vegas before the conference started. Rick showed up at our home at 4am with 3 coffees and his suitcase. We were a bit sleepy from such an early hour but ready to go as well. We tossed his bag in the back along with ours and grabbed our coffees. Rick jumped in the back seat and Cindy sat on the passenger seat beside me.

We had been on the road about 3 hours and the day was starting to heat up. The weather was warm and beautiful to go along with our great conversations. Cindy was wearing her workout sweats since it had been a bit chilly in the morning. Now she was getting hot so she told Rick that she was going to come to the backseat to get a change of clothes out of her bag. Our car made that easy so soon she was opening her suitcase to pull out a top and a skirt. She sat down on the back seat next to Rick and asked him to turn his back so she could change. It didn't take her long to remove the sweats (I saw in the rearview that she was not wearing a bra!) and pull on a t-shirt and the skirt. Cindy thanked Rick for being a gentleman and told him it was ok to turn back around. She tossed her sweats into the back and proceeded to wiggle herself over the middle console to come back up front and sit on the passenger seat.

"Cough, ahem," came from Rick. "Nice panties. I see you like to shop at Victoria's Secret!"

Cindy quickly finished sitting in the front seat as she realized that she had given quite a view to Rick along the way. "Oh, very sorry. I was not used to anyone in the back seat and didn't pay attention. I hope you liked the color at least!"

"Actually, I did. Peach is a favorite of mine, although there wasn't much of it!" said Rick. "It has been quite a while since I saw any feminine charms. I broke up with my last girlfriend over 3 years ago and it has been a long dry spell."

We got to Vegas without much more excitement and checked into our hotel. The room was nice, not huge since our corporate budget is pretty tight, but there were two queen size beds that looked pretty comfortable. We had a couple hours left before dinner and checking out the evening so we all laid down on the beds to get a short nap.

I woke up a couple of hours later to hear the shower just finishing. Cindy was not beside me so I figured she was getting ready to go out for the night. Rick was still snoozing on the other bed. The bathroom door opened a crack and Cindy asked me if Rick was still asleep. He was so she came out wrapped in a towel. She opened her suitcase and picked out a cute sundress and some fantastic shoes. Glancing over at Rick, she dropped her towel and pulled the sundress over her head. I asked if she was going to go without panties but she just glared at me and shimmied into a cute thong. As she was putting her shoes on, Rick opened his eyes and asked if it was time to get going. Cindy said she had already taken a shower so if he wanted to pop in, go ahead. She needed to put her makeup on anyway.

Rick finished and then I got my chance in the shower. When I came out, he was all dressed so it was up to me to hurry up. I did take a moment to wonder how he got dressed with Cindy there. Was she nice enough to turn her head like Rick had done in the car? Humm.

Vegas has so many lights, noises, people, and things going on so it is quite a sensory overload. We went to one of the buffets and ate way too much. Then we walked the strip for a while before deciding that we had had a long day and it was time to head on back. Good times.

Getting ready for bed was a reverse of the afternoon. Rick and I took turns in the bathroom and then Cindy went in. When she was done, she opened the door a bit and asked that the lights be turned off. We only had the bedside light between us on so we turned that off. Cindy came out and slid into the covers next to me. As she snuggled, I quickly found the reason why she wanted the darkness - she was totally naked. Awesome. I whispered that we should not do anything as it would be uncomfortable for Rick so we just kissed and held each other.

Monday morning did come early as the alarm woke us from our slumber. It was a bit warm in the room so Cindy and I had tossed our covers down about half way. Rick got up first and smiled as he walked by us and saw Cindy uncovered for the first time. She was on her back so he got a good view of her wonderful breasts. I was actually quite proud of my beautiful wife.

Rick came back and turned on the light. Cindy woke up and said she had to pee. She got out of bed and ran to the bathroom, not minding that she was butt naked. We heard the toilet flush and she sheepishly came back safely wrapped in a towel. "Sorry about that, Rick. Not used to another guy in the room!"

Rick and I dressed, left Cindy in the room, and went onto the conference. On the way down, Rick wondered if Cindy was going to stay in that towel all day. I said that she doesn't mind showing off but will eventually get dressed and wonder around the casino. Rick said that he didn't mind her showing off either!

The conference was packed so after we got checked in, we put our badges around our neck and started wandering around the show floor. We had a number of seminars to attend as well so we looked over the schedule and planned out our day. We decided to meet back in the front at 5pm and compare notes.

When the day was finally finished, I saw Rick coming out the convention door. He looked a bit exhausted and had that dazed look of way too much info trying to find a place to sit in his brain. I told him that he looked like he needed a beer, upon which he heartily agreed. It was not hard to find a suitable spot in the casino so we ordered a couple cold ones and rested our weary legs for a bit. Since this was Rick's first conference, he said he was really amazed at all the stuff. I told him that it sure seemed to increase each year but that is what keeps it interesting. Speaking of interesting, I think we should go upstairs and see what trouble Cindy had gotten into.

We entered the room and found Cindy sitting over at the desk putting her makeup on. Rick quickly noted that it was obvious that she didn't want to get any on her clothes since all she was wearing was a thong! Cindy told us that we both had pretty much seen her at this point so a bit more boob wouldn't hurt us any. We couldn't argue that point!

We asked her how her day had gone and she said wonderful. She played some games down in the casino and had won about $200. Happy with some new money, she had gone shopping and picked out a new dress to wear out for dinner. She told us to get cleaned up and she should be ready to go about the same time. We looked at each other and decided that the boss had spoken so it was up to us to follow orders.

On the way down the elevator, Rick was first to compliment Cindy on the new dress. The top was shimmery silver with a slit all the way down to her navel. Her boobs were safely tucked away but looked outstanding with her nipples presenting perfect little peaks on the bodice. The skirt was made of the same material but was ruffled and delicately danced around as she walked. It was very short so she would have to be careful not to show her assets to the world. Not sure that was not the intention!

The lights of Vegas were in full bloom as we walked along the strip. Cindy and Rick were both very impressed with the dancing fountains of the Belagio and the outdoor show at Treasure Island. We decided to get dinner at the MGM so headed over there. Cindy was so happy walking between us and occasionally skipping on ahead. She looked so cute, especially when she twirled and the wind blew up her beautiful skirt. There were many smiles on the men all around us. We had a great dinner but then we noticed that the activities of the day were taking their toll and it was time to get back to the hotel.

"I'm bushed," as Rick crashed over on his bed. Cindy and I were pretty much the same as we lay beside each other on our bed. We turned on the TV to find out what was happening while we each went off to the bathroom to get ready for bed. Rick went first and came back in just his boxers. Cindy gave him a wolf whistle at which he pirouetted around the room to show off his body. "You fill out those boxers really well," commented Cindy. We laughed and Cindy went in for her turn. She came out and confessed that since we already knew she slept naked that it would be OK to continue. Rick and I both returned her whistles as she took a bow and popped under the covers. My turn was a bit anti climatic since I couldn't follow her act with my plain blue boxers. Such is the power of women, I guess.

We turned off the TV and Cindy snuggled up to me. We kissed but our pent up emotions were in full bloom. I loved the feel of her breasts on my chest and her hand on my cock as it gently was massaged to full waking status. Cindy rose up and laid on top of me with her hand around the back of my head pressing her lips to mine. Her body moved up and down and soon I felt the wetness of her pussy as my cock yearned to enter. One more shove and her breath confirmed that I was fully within her. Her nipples were stabbing into my chest as I pulled her tightly to me as well. One more thrust downward and I felt her lips come off of mine.

"I will be right back. Something I have to take care of. I don't think you will mind." she said as she extracted herself from my body.

Cindy got out of bed and went over to Rick's. She noticed that he was still awake and whispered a bit in his ear. He looked over at me but then she pulled back the covers and got in beside him. Cindy kissed him around the neck and then gently on the lips. She ran her hands across his chest as she worked her way down to engulf first one then the other male nipple in her mouth. Rick was obviously enjoying the attention but his eyes opened wide as she moved down and pulled his cock out of his shorts. Cindy moved her body over him so that her legs were on either side of his head. As she reached out with her tongue to the crown of his cock, Rick looked up at the wet flower above him and slowly tasted her with his own tongue.

"Oh, yes!" Cindy muttered as she launched her assault on Rick's hard appendage. Soon, all the sounds were of mouths relishing in their desires. Cindy had to stop a couple times when Rick hit a particularly sensitive spot but Rick was equally having a tough time lasting with such wonderful attention. Rick pulled back and warned Cindy that he was about to cum. Cindy just intensified her sucking and within minutes, Rick took a deep breath in and began shooting streams in the back of her mouth. That set Cindy off as well and Rick soon had work to do since his mouth was filling with her juices.

It took a bit for them to calm down but then Cindy sat up and gently pulled the covers over the peacefully sleeping Rick. She came back to my bed and explained that she felt responsible teasing him so much and could not leave him in such an excited state. While she did not intend to have sex with him, giving him a blowjob should be enough to satisfy his needs for the time being. I told her I wasn't too upset and would probably have been as frustrated as he was if I was in the same position. I did think she needed to make it up to me tho as she had left me right when the going to getting good and then made me hear the sounds of her attacking Rick. This time, I got on top of her so she couldn't get away as my cock drove itself into her very wet pussy. We held each other tight as we made love until we both exploded. As we drifted off to sleep, my cock stayed within her for hours.

"Good Morning," exclaimed Rick. "Time to wake up and get this show on the road." I opened one eye to see Rick already dressed and brewing coffee with the room machine. I guess he had some good dreams or something as he was in a great mood!

"Ok, ok. Give me a bit." I sleepily replied. I unsnarled Cindy's arms from around me and sat up on the bed. "You look like you are ready to take on the world. Must have had a good night!"

"I most certainly did. Just what the doctor ordered."

I had to snicker but yes, it was time to get going to make the first classes of the day. I took a quick shower, shaved, brushed teeth and hair and came out to get dressed. Cindy was sitting up in the bed and talking to Rick. She looked over at me and asked me if last night was ok. I told her that Rick did not seem worse for wear and that I got the best out of it anyway. Rick said that he was traumatized and would never be the same. His hurt look soon turned to a huge grin when Cindy got out of bed and pounced on him. Guess naked women are good medicine after all!

The second day of the conference was pretty much the same as the first. More seminars but we still had time to go to the vendor booths. Very interesting stuff for geeks like us. Again, we met back at 5 to go back to the room.

Cindy told us that she had spent most of the day up at the topless pool on the roof. While it was fun walking around with her boobs on display, it was mostly relaxing while trying to stay cool. She did meet a few couples and had some nice conversations. There were plenty of guys around for the girls to have some eye candy as well!

We decided that we were going to try to see a show tonight and were able to find tickets to one of the Cirque du Soleil shows. Furthermore, since Cindy and Rick were obviously hitting it off, I figured that I could loan her to him for the night and she could go as his date. I told him 3 years was too long of a drought but he should remember how to get back on the bicycle! Rick looked a bit shocked but then saw that Cindy had a huge smile on her face. Rick got down on a knee in front of Cindy and asked her if she would be his date for the evening. Cindy gave him a kiss and said she would be honored. We all took showers, got ready and then it was off to the show!

From the moment we left the hotel room, Cindy was right at Rick's side. In the elevator, she even reached around his neck and gave him a deep kiss. Rick in turn, reach down and grabbed onto her butt, which was pretty easy in the short skirt she was once again wearing. Throughout the evening, I was part of the conversation but it was clear that I was the third party. Not an issue as it was fun seeing them having a good time.

Once back at the room, Rick thanked me for loaning my wife to him for the evening. He had a really good time and it made him feel much more excited about life. When Rick went into the bathroom, I asked Cindy if she wanted it to end. She looked a bit sheepishly and said that she was really having a good time. It was fun having two men fawning over her, and the obvious effect she was having on parts of Rick's body was a great compliment to her womanly skills! I told her that the night did not have to end and if she wanted to sleep in his bed with him tonight, that it would be OK with me. Cindy said that more than a blowjob could be involved. I understood but was more excited than jealous, besides, I would have her back again. She was deeply kissing me as Rick came back in the room.

"Whoa! Do I need to give you two some privacy?" Rick commented.

"Not at all. I was just giving her a kiss to hold until tomorrow. The rest of the night is for you." Rick looked dumbfounded but reacted as Cindy went over to him to continue the kiss. "Come on you handsome man, I have some plans for you," Cindy purred in his ear. I shrugged and told Rick to have fun!

I am a pretty light sleeper, but I have to admit that the activities in the other bed were quite distracting. It was hard to determine who was the aggressor but I figure each had several, if not more, orgasms and explored each part of their bodies quite enthusiastically. It was exciting for me as well which caused me to masturbate a couple times to relieve the built up pressure. Eventually, all of us were satisfied and we drifted off to sleep.

"Oh God!" Cindy cried out as Rick decided to wake her up with his hard cock again diving deep within her. "Don't stop, don't stop, yesssss" as she came once more. As she got her breath back, I spoke up that I had heard of "Cockadoodle Do" in the morning but thought that was limited to roosters on a farm! Rick and Cindy both burst out laughing and apologized for waking me up. I laughed and said I need to record her for my clock radio.

"We need a shower." said Cindy. She grabbed Rick and took him in the bathroom. Soon, I heard the sounds of the shower going with more than the usual hair shampooing noises. Actually, it seemed like it was Rick's turn as his voice cried out that he was cominggggg! So much for getting clean in the shower!

Eventually we got dressed and headed down to the conference. Rick said he had the time of his life last night and was so appreciative of me allowing Cindy to be with him. I told him that love is free and only is hurt by restrictions. I had a good time seeing you break out of your shell and it will give us stories to remember for many years. Rick reached over and extended his hand. "Thanks for being a good friend."

pcarst
pcarst
34 Followers
12