All Comments on 'A Business Trip'

by pcarst

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 5 years ago

Sharing can be fun if all parties are on the same page. Been there, done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE IT. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story is FIVE STAR STUFF. Period.

☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT. FIVE STAR STUFF: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟! The storyline was intelligently conceived.

People like this story. So far it's got 27,841 views & 22 favorites: approx. 0.8 fav. per 1,000 views, which isn't bad.

CINDY IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
***** (5)

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story, gave you a 5- (4.6/5=92%)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE this story! ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%)!

This story is very EROTIC, reasonably REALISTIC, ROMANTIC, & believe it or not, POETIC too, 4-in-1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Five star stuff!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
CINDY IS A KEEPER. PERIOD. On a scale of 1 to 5, Cindy gets 5.25 'above expectations. This story: 5.0

Let me reiterate: Cindy is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍!

My husband tells me he loves me not only "truly madly deeply" but also

"selflessly & unconditionally". He is the only man I've had sex with.

My new job involves regular travel with overnight stay. Men are hitting on me left right and center. My husband wants me "to be adventurous" & assures me he will never stop loving me; he says he will be mine for life unless I dump him in the mean time. We got married at 23; I am 31 now. I do feel the seven-year itch. I've decided to keep my eyes open and to be open minded from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯%

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it. Well written, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an earlier comment. Admittedly, I think my wife is at a simmilar stage in her life as the female author of the comment.

Quote:

Anon, over 1 year ago

👍👍!

My husband tells me he loves me not only "truly madly deeply" but also

"selflessly & unconditionally". He is the only man I've had sex with.

My new job involves regular travel with overnight stay. Men are hitting on me left right and center. My husband wants me "to be adventurous" & assures me he will never stop loving me; he says he will be mine for life unless I dump him in the mean time. We got married at 23; I am 31 now. I do feel the seven-year itch. I've decided to keep my eyes open and to be open minded from now on.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excerpt crom page 1 of this story:

Quote:

... One more shove and her breath confirmed that I was fully within her. Her nipples were stabbing into my chest as I pulled her tightly to me as well. One more thrust downward and I felt her lips come off of mine.

"I will be right back. Something I have to take care of. I don't think you will mind." she said as she extracted herself from my body.

Cindy got out of bed and went over to Rick's. She noticed that he was still awake and whispered a bit in his ear. He looked over at me but then she pulled back the covers and got in beside him. Cindy kissed him around the neck and then gently on the lips...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cindy is a keeper. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

c69hunter - almost 4 years ago

Sharing can be fun if all parties are on the same page. Been there, done that.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story:

"Rick finished and then I got my chance in the shower. When I came out, he was all dressed so it was up to me to hurry up. I did take a moment to wonder how he got dressed with Cindy there. Was she nice enough to turn her head like Rick had done in the car? Humm."

* * *

Above scene is "Chekhov's gun" in this story because it there to foreshadow the possibility that Condy and Rick will get too comfortable with each other.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Still among my favorite stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God i love these cockhold storys , my biggest fantasies is to watch other men or women play with my beautifull little blonde wife , i get her to tell me horny storys when we are fucking , im pretty sure these storys are her fantasies as well , two she keeps repeating is me taking her to a porno theater , and lets these perverts strip her and eat her out finger her then fuck her , she really gets off on that one , another is me taking her to a strip club where lots of guys asking her to go on stage to strip , which she does ,when she's fully naked she sits on stage in front of lots of guys legs wide open and masterbates for them , she always has massive orgasms from telling those two storys , now i want to she if she wants to actually do these things ,i get instant hardon thinking about my very georgous very shy wife doing this is mindblowing for me , hopefully soon i can get get her drunk enough to get her to do it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, 5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

I wish I had a chance to share my wife in a similar way.

pcarst is an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good job, pcarst!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Good husband, good wife, good friend, and a good time had by all

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excerpt from Page 1 of the story.

Quote:

[Husband & buddy] entered the room and found Cindy sitting over at the desk putting her makeup on. Rick quickly noted that it was obvious that she didn't want to get any on her clothes since all she was wearing was a thong! Cindy told us that we both had pretty much seen her at this point so a bit more boob wouldn't hurt us any. We couldn't argue that point!

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous