A Busy Day Pt. 02: Workplace Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately I type out another text. See what happens when my tits are whipped by a very young, and pretty, woman? I attach the picture of her sopping wet pussy to it. And send it.

Then I open the door. "You will go call your Master now and let him know that you have been adequately punished for your sluttiness." She says she will, and goes to hurry out of the restroom. As she reaches the door, I reach out and grab her bottom, giving a cheek a quick squeeze. It makes her stifle a squeal as she jumps. "As flabby as I thought they would be.." I lament as she flees.

I give her a minute to get away from the bathroom, then I slip out. No one seems to have noticed anything. I walk straight out, past where Janet is fumbling in her purse for her phone while handing a customer his glasses over the counter. "Thank you, Janet, for the polite service." She blushes deeply as I offer the nondescript compliment.

I'm almost back to campus, pulling into the Mellow Mushroom for a slice of pizza since I have the time when my phone dings with a text from Dmitri.

Janet says her breasts "burn like they're on fire," and sting so badly she still can't keep the tears out of her eyes. She says the entire thought of being whipped at work never occurred to her, and was the utterly most humiliating thing she'd ever suffered. Plus, she feels like a "complete whore, and a cheap one at that" running around without her bra on.

As she told me all of this, she admitted she was grinding her thighs together because her pussy ached so badly she could stand it. And she says her pussy is burning even worse than her breasts, so hot that "even douching with a Slurpee" wouldn't cool her down there. She asked permission to masturbate as soon as she possibly could. I denied her, of course. I told her to call me when her husband gets home and she may beg for permission then.

I'm going to tell her that she may, as long as she finds two people to watch her do it. Tonight. She knows one of my other pets, they were friends before either came to me, so she knows who would not kill her for asking. Asking, however, will kill her. And she'll have to strip to do it. Show everyone her whipped breasts, too. I will send you a video of it if you want.

P.S. She says she hates you. That you are "very strict" tolerate "not even the slightest of anything improper" and made her feel like she was less than a steak being sized up at the butcher's counter, then found unworthy of purchase even on markdown. She begged me not to send her to you again, which means she wants to be sent to you again.

I grin when I read it. Then I text Dmitri back.

Glad to help. If you want to truly humiliate her, give her this number 251-555-1212 and tell her that she needs THREE people to watch her masturbate. Someone at that number will be willing to rush over and watch her. A total stranger, but they're all safe. She will not care for whomever she gets. All she has to say is that "Miss Rodgers gave her this number," and they'll know. Tell her if she's a very good girl I will summon her someday for a very "filling" enema and rectal "exam."

Five minutes later I get another text from Dmitri.

Done. She cried and begged me not to send her to you for an enema. She begged that she'd never be able to stand that. And she cried when I told her she had to find three people to watch her masturbate, her husband being one of them. Who's number did I just give her?

I send back, my slice arriving at the table.

The USA chapter of Alpha Omega frat. They're friends of mine. And they love to party.

I get back a series of laughing smileys and Janet's full name, address, and phone numbers. Home, work, and cell. I decide to stop at the post office on the way home and mail her bra to her husband. I don't want it. I'm sure she'd like it back. Even if her husband gets it.

That night I get a copy of a video from him. It shows Janet stripping down, offering her husband, then some woman I gather she knows, and then a 19-year-old frat boy I recognize, a good look at her breasts. The whip marks have faded to a very faint pinkness that will be gone by morning. Then she takes her place in a recliner, her pussy facing the audience, and masturbates. After about a minute, maybe a few seconds less, she addresses them one by one, my frat boy only as Sir, and begs for them to watch her cum. Once everyone has agreed to watch her climax, she cums hard, her body flopping around as it thrashes. She screams a sweet moan, too. I file the video away.

A half-hour later I get a text from the boy thanking me for "thinking of the coolest frat on campus" with the "skank show."