Bitch Owned

Story Info
The Beginning - Lesbian Domination.
2.2k words
4.38
35.7k
21
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers

Bitch Owned - The Beginning

Marcella Alice Polk. Almost nobody knows her full name. Her bosses call her Polk. Her small office has a nameplate on the door "M.A.Polk". Polk is a brilliant corporate lawyer. A genius loner. Loved by her firm because she has, for over twenty years, done the backroom grind with near perfect results. She is quite happy in that solitary work. Most lawyers worked hard to leave it behind. She averages billing over a hundred hours a week. Never takes a day off. Her vacation time wastes away.

Graduated high school at sixteen, BA at nineteen. JD at twenty one. Third in her class at a prestigious Northeast Law School. Her degree focus was contracts and business law. She started her career at a minor NYC firm. Despite an impressive academic resume everybody was put off by her personality. Or lack thereof. Robotic with a total lack of emotion or empathy. The female lawyer who did hire her jokingly said Polk was a female Spock.

Polk is a plain Jane type. Probably not bad looking but she had zero style and makeup. A petite five foot two. Maybe a hundred pounds dripping wet. One of those waif type girls with the figure of a ten year old boy. How she dressed didn't help. Only thing she was ever seen in was solid dark colored men's style suits and pants. All loose. Short straight dark brown hair. Narrow straight lips.

In three years at her first practice she managed to provide briefs in several cases that helped beat a few of the biggest firms in NYC. That got her noticed and hired away. Despite the personality shortcomings. Twenty years later she was rich far beyond any of her meager needs. Her big firm's partners were getting rich off of her work. The litigators and contracts lawyers swore by her. Her work won cases and made clients happy.

The firm's staff always avoided her. She rarely tasked them with anything. Even rarer spoke to one. The few who would gossip about her referred to her as The Bitch. Emotionless and willing to cut anyone to shreds about anything. Her bosses kept discussions to emails usually. She rarely attended meetings except on demand.

Saturday morning was the time at work she took to do any of the tasks she despised. Mostly administrative paperwork. Once a year her most unpleasant chore came up. Interviewing prospective summer law interns. Polk considers it a waste of time as they are all idiots.

Staff has mixed reactions to that morning. Several loved seeing eager young law students go into Polk's office and come out disheartened to crying. Others were pained to see the obvious mistreatment. Polk shredded anyone who came into her sphere.

2022 intern interviews she has six to demolish. By 10:00 the first five were done. Four men and one woman. Last man left clearly angry. Beat red and clenched fists.

The last interviewee caught everybody's attention. Cassandra is six foot two, square super model shoulders, slender with long legs, and natural breasts that looked full even on her statuesque frame. Pretty face with a straight nose and large bright blue eyes. Shoulder length dirty blonde hair. Everyone fawned over her. And she smiled and treated everybody respectfully. The all American girl.

The firm's partners practically drooled over Cassandra. All gave her easy interviews. Each warned her about Polk. She was a shoe in. Her nice girl facade didn't reveal inner thoughts. She knew they would offer her the internship. But she wasn't here for that. Their fantasies of having her around the office were just that.

Cassandra entered Polk's office. Not looking up Polk waved her to the chair. No handshake or niceties. When Polk looked up she paused for a microsecond. Launched into her questions, out of habit, but mostly to cover her reaction. Her heart was racing and she got a tingle.

Cassandra handled the first few questions adroitly. Polk failed to deliver the usual sharp followup traps. Instead of staring Cassandra down, it was Polk who avoided eye contact. For the first time in her life she was flustered. Flushed. She couldn't control her body. Heat roiled up in her.

Polk finished quickly. "Do you have any questions for me?" The obligatory HR question.

Cassandra stood as she said yes and circled the desk. Polk grasped the edge of the desk and looked down. Cassandra leaned back on the desk towering over her.

"Look at me." Meekly Polk looked up into the piercing blue eyes.

"Even an unattractive loner like you gets one chance in life. Do you want it?" Polk started to answer but was met with a finger pressed onto her lips. Cassandra presented the back of her hand. Polk looked confused.

"Kiss it dummy." Polk complied giving the long elegant hand a kiss.

"Show me your cell number." Polk showed her phone contact. Click. Cassandra turned and sashayed out the door.

"Will call you" she tossed over her shoulder.

Polk's eyes glazed over watching Cassandra's hips swaying away. Cassandra left the door open and Polk quickly closed it. Collapsed in her chair panting, sweating, and dripping wet. Her tight disciplined world started falling apart.

Cassandra said goodbye to each staff member by name. Everybody was enamored. First person who ever came out of a Polk interview with a smile.

Next two weeks were a nightmare for Polk. Her unyielding routine went awry. Sex in her life was a small bullet vibrator. Since college every Sunday morning she would use it for 15 to 20 minutes. A dab of Vaseline on her clit. Vibrator right onto it. No rubbing or dildos. No fantasies or porn videos. Just vibrate to many orgasms.

The Saturday she met Cassandra, after dinner, she used the vibrator. But this time for almost 45 minutes. Fantasizing about Cassandra. She tried to do some work but couldn't concentrate. Sleep was uneasy with dreams of Cassandra. She woke up tired and went right to the vibrator. Used it several times that morning. Last twelve hours she had more orgasms than a normal few months.

At work she had trouble concentrating. Her production was way down. She had to delay a couple of deadlines. That had never happened to her before. Friday early the Administrative Partner stepped into her office.

"What did you do to Cassandra Mack?" he said accusingly.

"The interview went quite good. She was by far the best. As you saw in my notes."

"You didn't slice her up? Make her feel like shit?"

"No. It was the most pleasant interview I've ever done here."

"She turned us down. So your reward is Richard. You know the angry one. He complained about you on the way out. Was shocked when I called him to intern with us. He's yours and treat him nicely!" He left in a huff. Polk felt deflated. She had expected to work with her first crush.

Polk floundered. No concentration. Constant images of Cassandra, real and imagined, popped into her head. She constantly checked her phone. Her work so declined a few of the senior partners were worried. Maybe they should force her into a vacation. Or better counseling.

Second Friday she was considering going home earlier than the normal seven PM. About six thirty the phone buzzed. A text message from an unknown number.

"Come now" followed by an address. About twenty blocks over on the west side. Polk decided to walk. Walking burned up some of the tense energy. But her heart just raced on. She was desperately trying to construct what to say and do. No social skills had caught up to her.

It is a large Condo building. Below average for Manhattan. Polk came in to an empty small dingy lobby. No doorman. She paused trying to figure out what to do. Decided to text she had arrived. As she pressed send Cassandra came in the front door. She glanced at Polk and kept walking toward the elevators. Polk followed her.

Next to Cassandra alone in the elevator Polk started to speak but was cut off.

"Always stand behind me to the side. Never speak unless spoken to. Never call or text me unless you are dead." Cassandra smiled as she said this but Polk had stepped back and did not see it. She felt tiny being next to the majestic Cassandra.

Polk followed her in to a very small rental studio apartment. Nicely appointed. Clearly Cassandra had taken time and effort to make it look nice. She just stood motionless in the entryway as Cassandra dropped her things. Then she got a glass of wine and settled into a loveseat.

"Strip to your bra and panties then come here." Polk was confused. This wasn't right. Was it? Stood frozen looking down at her shoes.

"Do it now or leave and never see me again!" said loud and sternly. Polk flinched like she had heard the crack of a whip. Quickly she stripped. Then walked over to stand a few feet in front of Cassandra. She was only slightly taller than the seated dazzling woman. Polk felt like a child.

"What does everybody at your firm call you behind your back?"

"The Bitch." Cassandra grinned at her.

"Do you want to be my little bitch?"

"Um yes Miss Cassandra."

"Ms Cassandra."

"Yes Ms Cassandra."

"Stop looking down. Look at me when I talk to you. You've never had a date or sex with any man or woman?"

"No Ms Cassandra."

"Despite being so accomplished academically, successful in your career, not to mention rich. Why is that?"

"Just never had the chance."

"You did have many chances. But you are an ugly person. With a bland face and a young boy's body. Why didn't you hire an escort to fuck you?"

Polk mumbled "Uh my vibrator is enough. Escorts cost a lot of money."

"Cheap too. Pathetic. You are rich, lonely, and unhappy. With no family." Polk was so flummoxed she did not catch on that Cassandra knew her secret bio.

"Take your bra off." Polk did. Her shoulders tried to move to hide the breasts.

"Shoulders back. Stand proud. OH EM GEE! Those are the most pathetic breasts ever." Laughing she continued "Like two little stretch marked deflated sock balloons. Escorts would charge you extra. Turn around. Well from the back not too bad. Decent legs and ass for a little waif. Oh sorry should not have used waif for an orphan. Little bitch doggy's body." Polk's face and body were now red with humiliation.

"Face me. Take off the panties. Spread your legs. Pull apart the bush. Wow almost no lips down there. Spread them and show me your clit. Just as tiny as the rest of you. Do you get yourself off? How and how often?"

"I use a SILA Sonic Clitoral Massager. Every Sunday morning for about fifteen minutes."

"How many times do you cum?"

"Ten or twelve."

"Good I like orgasmic bitches."

Polk was confused, humiliated, and a little scared. No idea what she wanted or expected from Cassandra. Who literally and figuratively stripped her to the core.

Cassandra stood up right in front of Polk.

"To extend your one chance past tonight one more task. Suck me till I say stop. Kneel bitch" She slipped off her long skirt. Pantyless. She pulled Polk by the hair with both hands. Pressing her big lips into Polk's face.

"Alternate licking and sucking. Swallow all my juices." Polk struggled and tried to do what would please Cassandra. But she really had no idea how to do this. Her brain finally clicked in and it analyzed reactions and gave her ideas of what to try and what worked.

Cassandra was already very wet. Humiliating this middle aged bitch was thrilling. She was intent on getting off. Dreaming of draining Polk of her life. Impressed how good Polk was eating her pussy. Surprising and nice. Casandra started into a long building series of orgasms. First she just breathed out hard. By the last she clenched her chest not breathing at all. Crushing Polk face and mouth. Ended with three long squirts accompanied by loud grunts.

"Drink it all." Polk swallowed but was confused. Was it pee?

"How good do you think you did getting me off?"

"I'm not sure."

"What would you say to anyone who works with you if they answered like that? Truthfully. I know what you would say."

"I would call them a worthless idiot. If it was their first time."

"And if it wasn't their first time?"

"Say 'you're fired' and tell them to get a job commensurate with their intellect like mopping floors."

"You are lucky. I like the challenge of training a mutt like you. So you get a chance to learn. Stand, turn around, and touch your toes. Keep your legs straight."

Cassandra walked to the umbrella stand next to the front door. Pulled out a long heavy wooden cane. She took a full swing connecting right on the taught little buttocks. Polk flinched, flexed her knees, and let out a long loud moan.

"Stay still. Relax your body to accept correction. Do not make a sound. Comply or be banished." Polk steadied herself for the next blow. Three more came in quick succession. Striking the exact same spot. Pain flooded Polk. Her butt felt like it was on fire.

"Good doggy. Get out now." Polk scrambled to dress and leave.

"No pain pills. Pain is your teacher."

SubWes
SubWes
140 Followers