A Busy Night

Story Info
Ex spook Alister needs a alibi and knows where to find it.
1.3k words
4.17
1.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alister moves through the street, it was dark out, lamppost alight and filling the concrete and asphalt with reflective lighting. His clothes were simple, replaceable, with gloves covering his hands and simple running shoes on his feet. Soon enough, as he walks up to the car parked on the side of the street, one of many, hand reaching out, he is shocked. Looking at the windshield, then tracing where it could come from, and seeing some recent clients of his, pistol still in hand.

"Oh Hey guys." The man sitting out of the sun roof was trying to pull the bolt on a rifle back and push it forward, but he was having trouble, one of the people in the car recognized the spook and began to demand the sniper stop, the other, driver, encourages the sniper to hurry up.

"Don't point that gun at me dude," Alister walked across the street with no ounce of malice in his body, simply walking up to old friends like they weren't just trying to kill him. "Don't point that gun at me man, don't do it." Before the man succeeds in loading the rifle and beginning to lift it, to which Alister raises the pistol faster then he can raise the rifle and puts three shots center mass of the shooter, then lowering quickly and putting three shots through the windshield into the driver and changing over to point at the passenger and doing the same, standing there and eyeing them up. 3 inch groupings from what he can tell, good enough.

Beginning to walk away, cursing to himself for losing a client, as he begins to disassemble the pistol, dropping the mag and throwing it, taking the slide off the top and breaking it, he feels footsteps moving up behind him a bit to quickly while he turns and tries to throw the mangled slide into his fighter, feeling a slam into his side as he is forced onto the road. His instincts worked fast, covering his head with his arms while the wounded man punched down at him, trying to get at the head. Alister caught the blood dripping from him, raining down on him while he tries to react, feeling the slams of the fist into his metallic arms, stopping his breath, his implants begin to speed up.

A slam forward into the man above him, elbowing him in the side before he punches the man's throat, collapsing his trachea as the man begins to gasp and take extremely shallow painful breaths. The rest of the fight was over quickly, Alister pulling a blade from his belt and stabbing it through the man's rib cage, about the second one down and up toward the heart, needle point making quick work of the subpar subdermal armor.

The Time after the fight was one of relaxing and adrenaline rushes calming down, with Alister heading to a local brothel he knew of, far enough away to not get canvassed by the police. It catered to more rougher clientele, which is what Alister was, a rough man.

The one dancer he did recognize, signed back on, was Hershey, a mixed race dancer and opportunities it seemed. He was perfectly formed, with tight hips, but a good untainted body from any fight, a real innocence to him, it drove him up the wall. Moving down to the spot he usually sits at, not far off from where Hershey could see him, their eyes meeting and the usual electrical current between them shooting off. Soon enough, as Hershey worked the pole and moved, Alister's eyes following his body, tracing where it went, the dancer eventually moved off the stage and walked through the beaded curtain.

Alister, getting up out of the chair and moving toward Hershey, was quick about cutting through the crowd, while the innocent looking dancer, no doubt young, though not too young, was pushing toward the familiar and well paying face. They met up and chat, with Alister showing a wad of cash, the usual size.

"Usual rate, 50 eddies for the first one, 50 for the next one and so on." To which Hershey just nods, "Fine by me big man, want to do it here or at the usual place?" Cutting through the chatter quickly, having done this a few times now, Alister grabs the dancer's hand and moves off out of the club, heading off toward the Motel.

The entrance to the room was quick and hard, Hershey kissing Alister on the lips while his need was pushing up against Hersheys, the five eight spook not being big in the way most people think of course. Alister's hands work under the Shirt Hershey put on, grabbing at the black and white body, lifting him up and putting him around his waist, mouth pushing hard into Hershey's. Coming up from breath for both of them, they work the body of each other, Alister slowly kissing down the body as the shirt is raised off the torso and pants are worked on, attacking the hardening nipples while a hand works into the hole of the dancer, moving along the chiseled stomach toward the back and then down below the pants and under the thong.

His digit slides in easy, the innocent dancer being not so innocent, while he lifts off Hershey, keeping him on the edge and foot of the bed, but quickly pulls his own pants off, and Hershey's, taking the hard cock by the root and lining up the tip with the well worked hole, slowly entering it. His hands gripped the raised ankles of Hershey, pulling them up and together, tightening the hole of the dancer the best he could while he worked his shaft in 3 inches at a time, pushing the mixed person deeper into the bed, thrusting down and into his body. Panting and moaning was coming from both of them as Alister didn't give the dancer time to adjust, pulling his legs right and ankles far up over his head, the first fuck is for one they haven't seen each other in a long time. The first ejaculation came in the form of a long gush inside the canal, with Hershey letting out a moan

The second was further up on the bed, Alister laying down on his back while Hershey was on top of him, Alister's hands gripping his ass and helping him raise up and down on top of the cock, pushing it deep to the root. The friends with benefits worked each other into a frenzy, with Alister's implants working the lighter man on top of him up the length and down it at increasing speeds. Alister's hands slipped up Hershey ass, moving to wrap themself around the legs while Hershey's hands went up against the brass headboard, holding himself aloft while they power fuck, with both of them meeting a mutual shoot off quickly after the first time.

The third position they attempted and worked into was a side split, with Alister spooned behind Hershey, left arm wrapped around the knee before slipping down further, right leg entwined with Hersheys right leg pressed against the bed and long, thick shaft being thrusted into and fucking the well used hole well into a few hours, his right arm wrapped up and around Hershey's chest, holding him to him while he thrust up between the mans legs. The third shoot off was a few spurts now, though still deep into the soft core of the dancer.

The come down and afterglow was one of cuddling, with each of them touching each other up, kissing and groping, though both to exhausted to get into a proper fuck, with a mutual shoot off and frotting being the final coupling. Hershey was the first one into the bathroom, cleaning himself up and out, though Alister slaps 3 hundreds on the dresser by the bed and gets dressed and heads out into the night again, having gotten his alibi.