Little Expenses

Story Info
[Macrophilia] Another fantasy tale of a gay couple.
1.3k words
3.9
3k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

Times were tough. After the pandemic I was out of a job, and who hires a 52-year-old unskilled man anymore? Fortunately my husband, Hugh, still had his. However, he worked as a clerk in a law firm and his salary was quite low. We were lucky that we lived in an apartment we owned, bought by both of us when times were better. But the mortgage was putting us in trouble.

That evening we discussed it over dinner.

-Nothing, Hugh, all morning looking and not a single interview, despite the number of resumes I sent out.

-Don't worry, baby, you'll get it -he said warmly. I looked at him, he was so handsome! Slightly older than me, 55, tall, stocky bear of a man, beard, tremendously virile, big hands and feet... I couldn't believe my luck to be with him.

-But we can't go on like this -I replied-. We have to do something. It's getting harder and harder to make ends meet and we don't have any help anymore.

-Well, we'll see, maybe I can get an extra job or something.

-That would be unfair -I replied and I added: -I was talking to Anna today and she told me about the Little expenses program. Have you heard about it?

-I heard about it. It's about downsizing or something like that, isn't it?

-Yes. A guy voluntarily takes part in the government program, whereby he is reduced to a size of 4 inches. That way you save a lot on maintenance. If I did that, we could rent out my office and get some money. I wouldn't need that space anymore. We could even sleep in the small room. A double bed would no longer be necessary.

-Would you do it? You can't be serious...

-Think about it, it could be just temporarily, until we get out of the hole or finish paying the mortgage. There's not much left.

-But I want a normal-sized husband, not a 4 inches one. How would our life be like that? And... -he hesitated- sex?

-Well... I've thought about that too. We can find ways to satisfy each other. But, anyway, I'd be willing... well... you could see other guys as long as I couldn't satisfy you.

Hugh hesitated. The idea seemed to please him. I know he loved me deeply, but, as happens to all of us, I was sure he missed having sex with other men from time to time.

-Okay, well, if you want, I'll ask at work tomorrow and find out more, okay?

-Okay -I said. We finished dinner and melted into a tight embrace. After a deep kiss he said to me:

-Don't worry. Everything is going to be fine...

The next afternoon, when Hugh came home from work, he informed me:

-I have been inquiring about the Little Expenses program. It is indeed as you said, but there is something else, the one who undergoes reduction loses all his rights. He is assigned an owner and he belongs to him. Apparently, it had to be done that way because it was common for shrunken subjects to be accidentally stepped on or severely damaged in some way, and the citizens could not take responsibility for it. Would you really submit to something like that?

-I would since you would own me. I trust you completely and I know you will protect me. I'm willing to do it if you are -I said, with more conviction than I really felt.

-Okay, baby. If that's what you want, we'll do it. I'll make an appointment tomorrow.

We embraced and that night we had a session of passionate sex. We knew it might be the last one for a long time. Hugh filled my mouth and ass several times, making me explode with pleasure.

A couple of days later we were in an office at the government facility for the Little expenses program. An official in a suit was explaining the whole process to us, while showing us the contracts we had to sign. At one point he turned directly to me and said:

-Thomas, I want you to fully understand the step you are about to take. As soon as you sign this contract you lose all your civil rights as a citizen. Legally you are no longer a human being, but simply a Hugh's possession. That means that he can do with you absolutely anything he wants, including, it is important for you to know, even if it is hard, inflict any harm and even death on you, without being penalized in any way for it. You are already just an object in his hands and -he smiled-, in this case literally. I have to warn this to all candidates for the program, so that they can be sure that they trust the person who is going to own them enough to give themselves to him totally.

The truth is that the prospect was a bit unsettling, however, I felt a slight pressure from Hugh's hand on mine, which I was holding, and I made up my mind:

-Yes, I accept, I trust my husband completely.

-Your husband, who will cease to be your husband at this moment and become your owner. Well, sign here... and here....

I signed, and then the clerk passed another contract to Hugh, saying:

-Well, Hugh, by virtue of this contract you become the owner of Thomas. From this moment on Thomas belongs to you, body and soul. He becomes your possession. Any property, finances or assets that Thomas owned become legally yours.

Hugh signed the contract. His expression at that moment was inscrutable and I wondered if I was doing the right thing by giving my life to him like that. The clerk passed him a copy and continued:

-Naturally this contract can be revoked at any time and Thomas returned to his normal size and status as a full citizen. However -he looked at me- only Hugh will be able to do this. You, Thomas, will have no power, either legal or physical, given your size, to come back here and revoke it.

He then stood up and said:

-Well, if all is well understood, we can go through with the process now. Please follow me.

He led us down a hallway to a room full of equipment. There he dismissed us and a young man in a doctor's coat took over, who introduced himself to us as the reduction agent who would carry out the procedure. The first thing he did was to ask me to undress. I hesitated...

-The process only works with living matter -he explained-. Your clothes are not going to be reduced. I don't want you to get wrapped up in them.

-Come on, Tom -Hugh said jovially-. Don't tell me you're going to get modest now?

I made up my mind and undressed. It was quite uncomfortable to be naked in front of a complete stranger. The officer then asked me to go into a glass-walled booth. I did so and he proceeded to close it hermetically. He then operated some controls and the walls of the booth were illuminated with a blinding light. However, from inside I could still see something of the cabin's surroundings and, to my astonishment, I perceived that everything around me began to get bigger, and that I was getting closer to the ground. The cabin was shrinking in size and I was shrinking with it. When the process was over, I was blinded by the lights, I felt the cabin door open and I walked towards it.

When I stepped out, I couldn't believe my eyes. As much as I had tried to prepare myself psychologically for it, it did me no good in the face of the spectacle before me. In front of me stood four bus-sized shoes, the agent's dress shoes and Hugh's sneakers. I looked up and saw the two men turned into two colossal giants. I gasped. Maybe that hadn't been such a good idea after all...

To be continued...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers