A Busy weekend

Story Info
A friend, Neighbours and a gangbang weekend.
5.6k words
4.24
18.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
474 Followers

Edited by

Todger65

It was a beautiful Saturday morning. I got out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make a coffee. As I waited for the kettle to boil, I noticed a message on my phone from Mandy.

"Hi honey. Want some company tonight."

"Sounds great." I replied.

"I'll come over around seven o'clock. What are you up to today?"

"Going to head to the beach." I replied.

"God, I wish I could join you. God I'm wet just thinking about tonight." Mandy wrote.

"Do you want me naked or wearing something kinky for you?" I asked.

"Lingerie. I love you in lingerie. God my panties are wet." She replied.

I finished my coffee and put on my bikini before grabbing a towel. I headed out locking the door behind me and taking the elevator down to the ground floor. As the door opened, Margaret was waiting to catch the elevator to her penthouse.

"Hi Margaret." I said, as I exited the elevator.

"Hi Toni, how are you?" She replied.

"I'm good. Heading to the beach to relax in the sun."

"What are you up to tonight? Frank's away till tomorrow. I've invited his brother and his friend over for a little fun. Want to join us?" She asked, with a cheeky smile.

"I'd love to, but I have Mandy coming over for the night." I replied.

"God honey, bring her along." Margaret said excited.

"Ok, she'll be here at seven o'clock. We will head up around seven thirty if that's ok?" I asked.

"Perfect. I can't wait." She replied, as she got into the elevator.

I headed over to the beach and found a nice spot to relax before laying down my towel and stripping off down to my bikini. As I sat down, I couldn't help but notice the woman sunbaking close by. She was wearing a white g-string bikini, and from where I was sitting, I had a clear view of her tanned body. Her arse looked very nice and with her legs slightly apart, the sight of her barely covered pussy made my heart race. I made myself comfortable lying on my stomach enjoying the hot sun on my back, while still enjoying the view.

After a few hours of sunbaking, it was time to head back to my apartment. I shook the sand from my towel and grabbed my things before walking back. On the way, my mind ran wild thinking of the woman lying on the beach, and I could feel the wetness between my legs. Once I arrived back at my apartment, I poured myself a nice cold drink before heading to the bedroom. I removed my bikini and laid on the bed, as my hands softly rubbed my thighs. My mind ran wild, as I pictured the women on the beach. Her nice tanned arse and with her legs slightly spread, I pictured her g-string bikini against her pussy. Just the thought was getting me so wet and turned on.

I quickly got up and headed to the drawer, pulling out my butt plug and a vibrator before laying back on the bed. I spread my legs and slowly worked the butt plug into my arse. It felt so good, and I knew I was going to cum hard. I turned the vibrator on and softly pressed it against my pussy, rubbing it nice and slow between my parted lips. After a minute, I slid the vibrator slowly inside me as I let out a moan. As I worked my pussy, I pressed the butt plug harder against my arse. My pussy was gushing wet, and I could feel it ready to explode. I slid the vibrator out and pressed it firmly against my pussy lips. My body started to shake over and over as I started to cum. I removed the vibrator and could feel the juices gushing from my pussy as I buried my fingers deep inside. The orgasm was so intense and felt so good.

After a few minutes of relaxing and catching my breath, I hopped up and headed for the shower. I washed myself clean before shaving my legs and pussy smooth. After the shower, I dried myself and enjoyed the afternoon naked, lazing around the apartment. I couldn't wait for Mandy to arrive and was also looking forward to us both joining Margaret and the two guys up at the penthouse.

It was around six thirty. I got up off the lounge and headed to the bedroom. I went through my lingerie, finding something I knew Mandy would love and slipped it on. It was a see-through lace white babydoll with matching g-string. I no sooner had slipped it on when I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, as I got to the door.

"Mandy, honey."

As soon as I opened the door, Mandy looked speechless as she looked me up and down.

"God, you look sexy." Mandy said, as she moved close, kissing me on the lips.

"Glad you like it." I replied. "By the way, we have been invited to Margaret's apartment tonight. The penthouse. Her husband is away so she has invited her brother in law and his friend over."

"Sounds fun. Do you mind if I have a shower first?" She asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Why don't you undress and join me? Save that sexy outfit for when we get back." She said, as she undressed.

Without a word, I slid the babydoll off and dropped it to the floor before sliding my panties off. Now naked, I walked over to Mandy and stood behind her unclipping her bra and sliding it off her shoulders. I put my arms around her grabbing her large firm breasts before running my hands down to her panties, sliding them to the floor. Both naked, I followed Mandy to the bathroom and we both hopped in the shower. As we helped each other wash ourselves clean, I could feel my pussy getting wet. I was so turned on and couldn't wait for us to get to Margaret's.

After about five minutes, we both hopped out of the shower and dried off.

"So, what should I wear?" Mandy asked.

"Little as possible, it's all going to come off." I replied, with a laugh.

As I got dressed, I could feel Mandy's eyes staring as I dressed. I put on a lace bra and decided to wear a white buttoned shirt and a short black skirt with no panties.

"Do you mind if I wear something of yours honey? I didn't bring much with me." Mandy asked.

"Sure, go through my clothes." I replied.

After a few minutes, Mandy pulled out a short summer dress.

"Can I wear this?" She asked.

"Go for it. That should fit you nicely, it is too big on me." I replied.

Mandy put on her bra and slid the dress on before standing in front of the mirror. The dress complemented her curvy figure and her nice big breasts, and with no panties turned me on.

"God, you look sexy." I said, as I moved behind her.

"You ready to go honey? I asked.

"I'm ready." Mandy replied.

We headed out locking the door behind us and caught the lift to the penthouse. Once we arrived, I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Margaret asked.

"Toni and Mandy." I replied.

"Come in." Margaret said, as she opened the door.

Margaret stood only wearing a red lacey g-string and as we walked into the lounge, the two guys were naked on the couch.

"Toni, you know Charlie and Bob. Guys this is Mandy." Margaret said, introducing Mandy.

"Hi gorgeous." Charlie said, looking her up and down.

"Looks like the party started without us." I said, as I looked over at the TV.

There was a woman around forty on her knees sucking two hard cocks and straight away, I could feel the wetness growing between my legs.

"Make yourself at home." Margaret said, as she went to the kitchen.

Mandy and I sat on the opposite couch to Charlie and Bob. Both guys cocks were hard and erect, and I knew by the look on their faces, they were ready to play.

Margaret returned from the kitchen with two glasses of wine, passing one each to Mandy and I.

"Join in any time." Margaret said, with a wink.

She walked over to Charlie and Bob and sat between them on the couch. As Mandy and I watched on, sipping our wine, she spread her legs, resting them over theirs. From where we were sitting, we both had a clear view of her spread pussy. Mandy moved close, kissing me on the lips as she ran her hand up my dress, finding my wet pussy. After a minute, I got up and knelt between Mandy's legs, slowly kissing her thighs. She spread her legs wide and I worked my way up and buried my tongue in her wet smooth pussy. All of a sudden, I felt a hand touching my pussy. I quickly looked around and noticed Charlie behind me.

"No panties. God your pussy is nice and wet." Charlie said, as he slid his fingers inside me.

I let out a moan before continuing to tease Mandy's pussy with my tongue. After a few minutes, Margaret came over and helped Mandy up from the couch before sliding her dress off her shoulders, dropping it to the floor. She stood naked as Margaret kissed her breasts before teasing each nipple with her tongue.

"Let's fuck this nice pussy of yours." Charlie said, positioning himself behind me.

He slapped his cock against my pussy before I felt the head of his cock slowly slide inside me. As he slowly fucked me, Bob came over and sat on the couch in front of me. He pressed my head down burying his hard cock deep in my mouth. Between sucking Bob's cock, I looked over at Mandy and Margaret, both laying on the floor with their tongues buried in each others mouth while fingering each other's pussy.

The guys fucked me for a good few minutes before I got up and mounted Bob. His cock slid straight inside me, and straight away I started riding him hard.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good." Bob said, as his hands squeezed my breasts.

"My pussy would feel better with both cocks inside me." I said, as I turned and looked at Charlie watching, stroking his cock.

Without hesitation, he pushed me forward pressing his hard cock against my pussy. I felt it stretch as he slowly slid inside me. As both guys fucked me, I looked over at Mandy and Margaret in a sixty-nine position, enjoying the juices from each other's pussy. It made my heart race bringing me to the edge of cumming.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, harder, harder." I screamed, as both guys pounded my pussy. "Oh fuck."

I collapsed on Bob, enjoying the sensation running through my body. All of a sudden, Charlie slid his cock out of my pussy and joined Mandy and Margaret on the floor.

"Put that hard cock in her pussy honey." Margaret said, as she laid under Mandy.

Charlie moved behind Mandy and slid his cock inside her. She let out a moan before burying her tongue back in Margaret's pussy. I continued riding Bob nice and hard as he sucked my hard nipples.

After a few minutes, I got up off Bob and lay on the floor. Charlie slid his cock out of Mandy's pussy and moved next to me, sliding his cock in my mouth. As I sucked the juices from his cock, Bob without hesitation, moved behind Mandy sliding his cock in her pussy. As I sucked Charlie's cock, I reached over and rubbed Bob's balls as he fucked Mandy's pussy.

"My god, don't stop, don't stop." Mandy moaned. "I'm cumming, oh yea I'm cumming."

As her body shook, Bob pulled his cock out and sat back, watching Margaret bury her tongue deep in Mandy's pussy, enjoying the taste of her cum. As Mandy started to relax, she got up and sat on the couch, rubbing her wet pussy. All of a sudden, Charlie pulled his cock from my mouth and laid on the floor, Margaret hopped up and mounted him, riding him hard.

"Ready for a cock in that nice arse of yours?" Charlie said, as his hands spread her arse ready.

"Oh yes." Margaret moaned, as she lay forward.

Without a word, Bob moved behind Margaret slowly sliding his cock in her arse. She let out a loud moan as his cock slid deep inside her. Both Mandy and I watched on for a few minutes before Mandy joined me on the floor. As she sucked my nipples, her fingers explored my wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes," Margaret screamed. "Oh my god, fuck my arse harder, I'm cumming."

As she came, Charlie held her tight as they both continued pounding her pussy and arse. All of a sudden, both guys pulled their cocks out before helping Margaret up. As she sat on the couch, Mandy crawled over and mounted Charlie's cock, sliding it deep in her pussy.

"Fuck that feels good." Mandy said, as she started to ride him hard.

Charlie pulled her forward as he looked at Bob moving behind her. Mandy let out a loud moan as Bob pressed his cock against her arse.

I lay watching Mandy being sandwiched as I rubbed my pussy. As I enjoyed the view, Margaret knelt over me positioning her pussy on my lips. As my tongue explored her wet pussy, she leaned forward kissing Mandy and sliding her tongue in her mouth. All of a sudden, Mandy pulled away as she started to moan.

"Yes, yes, oh god, I'm cumming." She moaned, with pleasure.

As her body jolted and she continued to moan, Margaret hopped up and buried her tongue between my legs, exploring my wet pussy. As Mandy started to relax, both guys slid their cocks out and helped her up. They both sat on the couch as Mandy knelt beside me, sucking and caressing my breasts. I looked up at Charlie and Bob stroking their hard cocks as they watched on and with their eyes on me, I could feel my pussy was ready to explode.

"Oh my god, don't stop." I screamed.

As my body started to shake, Margaret lifted her head from between my legs before sliding two fingers inside my pussy. Fingering me hard and fast, my pussy exploded, cumming all over her fingers. As I lay enjoying the sensation, Mandy pulled Margaret's fingers from my pussy sucking my cum from her fingers.

As the three of us lay on the floor, Charlie knelt over me squeezing my breasts around his hard cock. As he fucked my breasts, Bob laid on the floor as Margaret and Mandy both took turns sucking his cock.

"Oh, that's it, keep sucking." Bob said, between moans.

All of a sudden, Bob grabbed his cock stroking hard and fast.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck I'm cumming." He said, as both girls opened their mouths ready to taste his cum. "God yeah, oh fuck."

Both Margaret and Mandy enjoyed the taste of his cum as his cock exploded. As he finished, they took turns sucking his cock clean, swallowing the last of his cum.

"Now it's your turn." Charlie said, as he started to moan. "Fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming."

His cock exploded, shooting cum in my mouth and down my chin. After I swallowed his cum, Charlie moved up close, filling my mouth with his cock. I sucked him clean before he got up and sat on the couch.

Margaret, Mandy and I, stood up and headed to the bathroom.

"I hope you enjoyed tonight?" Margaret said, wiping the cum from her face.

"We sure did." Mandy replied, with a smile.

After we finished in the bathroom, we headed back to the lounge and dressed. We sat around for about half an hour before Mandy and I said our goodbyes and headed back to my apartment.

As we got in the elevator, Mandy grabbed me kissing me passionately as her hands ran over my breasts.

"God, I want you so bad honey." Mandy said, as the elevator came to a stop.

The door opened and we both walked out and made our way to the apartment.

"I might have a shower if you want to make coffee honey." I said, as we made our way inside.

"Ok sounds good, but only if you put on the lingerie." Mandy replied, with a cheeky smile.

I headed to the bathroom and stripped off. I got in the shower and washed my body clean before getting out and drying myself. I headed to the bedroom and slipped into the lingerie that lay on my bed.

"Your coffee is ready." I heard Mandy say.

"Very nice honey." Mandy said, as I walked into the kitchen.

"So what are you going to wear for me." I said, as I picked up my coffee.

"You need to wait and see, but in the meantime, I bought us a surprise." Mandy said, as she rinsed her coffee mug.

She headed to her bag and pulled out a package, putting it on the bench. Without a word, she headed to the bathroom for a shower. While I waited, I finished my coffee and then opened the package to find a large toy. It was a vibrating double dildo toy attached to a suction cap, and straight away I knew how we were going to use it.

I took the toy and headed for the bathroom, and as Mandy was drying herself I started sucking and teasing her nipples before sticking the toy to the floor. While on my knees, I quickly opened the cupboard removing the oil. I poured a small amount on my hand and rubbed it over both dildo's. Mandy moved close and put one leg up on the bathroom bench positioning her spread pussy ready for my tongue. I pulled my panties to the side and slid the first dildo inside my pussy, as I tasted the wetness between her legs. After a minute, I positioned the second dildo pressing it against my arse, sliding it in, nice and slow.

"That feels so good." Mandy said, as she pressed my head harder against her pussy.

The feeling was amazing as I rode the toy deep inside me and the taste of Mandy's pussy tasted so good. After a few minutes, I turned the toy on. The vibration inside my arse and pussy felt so good and I worked my tongue harder against Mandy's pussy. All of a sudden, she started to moan as her body started to tremble.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, don't stop." She screamed.

Her pussy flooded with cum covering my lips and running down my chin, as my tongue lathered in her juices. As her body stopped trembling, she knelt down and started squeezing my breasts through my lingerie as I rode the toy harder.

"Oh god, fuck, I'm cumming." I screamed, as my body froze with the toy vibrating in my arse and pussy. "Oh my god!"

As my body relaxed, I turned the toy off and stood up, sliding it out of my arse and pussy nice and slow. I quickly washed the toy and applied oil ready before putting it back on the floor ready for Mandy. She positioned herself sliding both dildos in her pussy.

"Oh yeah." Mandy said, before turning the vibrator on. "Oh my god."

All of a sudden, she grabbed the oil and poured a small amount on her hand before teasing her arse, sliding a finger inside. Now with her arse nice and ready, she slid her finger out. She removed one of the toys from her pussy and slid it slowly in her arse. As she worked the toy deeper inside her arse and pussy, I removed my lingerie and got on my knees, laying my head on the floor pointing my arse towards her. I slid a hand between my legs rubbing my wet pussy as Mandy watched. All of a sudden, I felt her hand against mine. She grabbed my fingers, sliding two inside me guiding them in and out of my pussy. As she continued riding the toy, she leaned forward, and I felt the touch of her tongue against my arse.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Mandy said, as she raised her head.

As she came, I slid two more fingers inside my pussy, and now nice and stretched, I fingered myself hard and deep.

"Yeah, yeah, Oh god." I screamed, as my body shook.

My body felt amazing as I collapse on the floor trembling, and I could feel my juices dripping from my pussy.

"God, we didn't even make it out of the bathroom." Mandy said, with a giggle.

We both stood up and headed to the bedroom, collapsing on the bed.

The next morning, we both woke up around nine o'clock. We had a shower together and dried ourselves before heading to the kitchen for a coffee. Not in a hurry to get dressed, we sat around chatting, enjoying the sight of each other's naked body.

"What would you like to do today honey?" I asked.

"Why don't we have a relaxing day sun baking?" She replied.

"Sounds good to me." I said, as I finished off my coffee.

We cleaned up the kitchen and headed out on the balcony. We laid the chairs back before laying down enjoying the hot sun on our naked bodies.

"Hi Toni, hi Mandy." I heard.

"Hi Bev." We replied, as we both looked up.

"Why don't you join us?" Mandy asked.

"Sure, I'd love too." She replied. "I'll be right down."

"I'll unlock the door for you, let yourself in." I said, as I got up.

I headed inside and unlocked the door before returning to the balcony.

As we both lay enjoying the sun, I heard the door open then close.

"Hi." Bev said, as she walked out on the balcony.

"Hi honey." Mandy and I replied.

She pulled over a chair and laid it back before removing her clothes and laying down. The sight of her large breasts looked amazing and always got me excited.

Toni73
Toni73
474 Followers
12