A Busy weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you to get up to last night?" Bev asked.

"We visited Margaret in the penthouse. We had a fun few hours." I replied.

"Frank had two friends over. He made me wear something revealing to tease them as they sat around watching porn. Then I spent nearly most of the night sandwiched between two guys. It was amazing." Bev said, with a smile.

"God honey, you should've invited us." Mandy replied. "We could've joined you afterwards."

"Well, there's always tonight. They're not leaving till tomorrow." Bev said, with a cheeky grin.

"Sounds fun." I replied.

The three of us chatted while enjoying the sun on our naked bodies, and after a few hours, headed inside for lunch.

"So tell me, what are Frank's friends like?" I asked, as we sat in the lounge eating.

"Well, I'm sure you both won't be disappointed. They're in their late fifties, huge cocks and love to fuck all night." She replied with a smile. "God I'm wet just thinking about tonight."

As we finished lunch, I got up taking everyone's plate, placing them on the table. I took Bev's hand, helping her up guiding her to the bedroom.

"What are you doing honey." She said, as I laid on the bed.

"Bring your pussy here, I want to taste how wet you are." I replied.

Bev climbed up on the bed, kneeling over my mouth. My tongue softly teased her pussy, as she softly let out a moan. All of a sudden, Mandy spread my legs, and I felt her tongue softly against my pussy. It didn't take long before I could feel Bev was not far from coming. As I felt her juices over my lips, Mandy started fingering my pussy fast and hard.

"Oh god, yes, yes, I'm cumming." I screamed, before burying my tongue back in Bev's pussy.

Mandy moved from between my legs and laid beside us on the bed. As she watched Bev and I, she spread her legs, sliding four fingers inside her pussy.

"Oh honey, finger that pussy, god I'm cumming." Bev moaned, as her body shook driving her pussy harder against my lips. "Oh, fuck that feels good."

As Bev started to relax, she got off me and knelt beside Mandy. She pulled Mandy's fingers from her pussy before sliding hers inside her. She fingered her nice and hard as Mandy started to moan over and over.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She screamed. "Oh yes."

The three of us orgasmed pretty quick and laid on the bed catching our breath before getting up and heading to the lounge.

"God, I love visiting your apartment." Bev said, as she got dressed. "So are you both coming over tonight?"

"We would love to." I replied. "How about we head up about six o'clock?"

"Sounds perfect." Bev said, as she left.

Mandy and I spent the rest of the afternoon out on the balcony enjoying the sun. At around four o'clock, we went inside and had something to eat before heading for a shower. After we washed ourselves clean, we stepped out and dried off.

"Do you mind if I borrow something to wear?" Mandy asked.

"Go for it honey." I replied.

As Mandy went through my clothes, I slipped on a black g-string and matching bra. I decided to wear a short denim skirt with a black shirt. As I finished getting dressed, Mandy slipped on a red bra and panties with a white skirt and black see through buttoned up top.

It was almost six o'clock and time to leave. I grabbed my keys and we headed out the door to the elevator, catching it to Bev and Franks floor. I knocked on the door and it didn't take long for it to open.

"Hi sexy ladies, glad you came." Frank said, inviting us in. "Hi guys, this is Toni and Mandy. Girls this is David and Matthew."

As we were introduced, Bev came out from the bedroom.

"Hi girls, glad you're here." She said, with a smile.

We followed Bev into the kitchen where she poured us all a drink. As we all stood around chatting, Mandy and I got to know David and Matthew. They seemed like nice guys, and I could tell they couldn't wait to get us girls naked.

As we continued drinking, Frank headed over to the Tv and put on one of his movies.

"I'm sure you'll like this one ladies." Frank said, as he walked back to the kitchen.

All feeling a little tipsy, we headed into the lounge and made ourselves comfortable. Matthew sat on one couch with Bev and I each side of him, with Frank and David on the other with Mandy in the middle, and as we sat chatting and watching the hot action on the TV, I could tell the guy's cocks were nice and hard by the bulge in their pants.

As I looked over at Mandy, I noticed Frank and David pulling their shorts down. As they sat back, Frank grabbed Mandy's hand, placing it on his hard cock. As she strokes him nice and slow with her eyes on the Tv, she grabbed David's cock stroking him also. As we look on, Bev slides Matthew's shorts down revealing his hard cock. We both knelt on the floor in front of him kissing each other on the lips before taking turns sucking his hard cock.

"God, that feels good." Matthew said.

All of a sudden, Mandy got on her knees taking turns sucking Frank and David's cocks.

After a few minutes, Mandy got up removing her clothes before mounting David's cock. As she rode him, he grabbed her breasts sucking her nipples. As Bev continued sucking Matthew's cock, I lay on the floor watching Mandy as I rubbed my pussy. Suddenly, Bev knelt over me positioned her pussy over my lips in a sixty-nine position. I quickly began licking her pussy as she spread my legs burying her tongue, tasting my juices. As we explored each other's pussy, Matthew got up and positioned himself behind Bev. He slid his cock inside her and as he fucked her, his balls slapped against her pussy. I licked his cock as it slid in and out tasting the juices from Bev's pussy.

"How about a hard cock in that tight arse of yours Mandy?" Frank said, giving Matthew a wink.

"Fuck yes, fuck me hard." She replied.

Matthew moved behind Mandy, pushing her forward. He pressed his cock against her arse slowly sliding inside her. As both guys fucked her, Bev got up and moved behind Matthew, rubbing his balls as his cock buried deep inside Mandy. I looked over at Frank stroking his hard cock and hopped up and mounted him backwards, sliding his hard cock in my arse. As Bev continued rubbing Matthews balls, she started fingering my pussy with her other hand. All of a sudden, Mandy started to moan louder and louder as both guys fucked her harder.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, oh fuck, don't stop." She screamed. "Yeah, yeah, oh yeah."

As Mandy started to relax, Matthew slid his cock out and sat on the couch. Bev slid her fingers out of my pussy and quickly mounted Matthew. As she started riding his hard cock, Mandy jumped up and knelt between my legs. As Franks cock filled my arse, he grabbed my breasts lying me back on his chest. All of a sudden, with both hands Mandy spread my pussy burying her tongue in my juices.

"Honey, fuck my arse." Bev said, as she grabbed David's cock, stroking him hard.

David got up and moved behind Bev pressing his cock against her arse.

"God Frank, your wife's got a tight arse." David said, as his cock slowly slid inside her.

"She loves it when her arse gets filled with cum." Frank replied.

As Bev let out a loud moan, David grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. As she turned her head, David leaned forward sliding his tongue in her mouth. Watching Bev being sandwiched between Matthew and David was such a turn on, bring me to the verge of cumming.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. God don't stop." I screamed, as my hands gripped Mandy's hair, pressing her tongue harder against my pussy. "Oh my god."

My body shook over and over as Frank's cock buried deeper inside my arse, while Mandy enjoyed licking my sensitive pussy and tasting my cum.

As I started to relax, David slid his cock out and helped Bev up. Bev turned around and mounted Matthew, guiding his cock in her arse. As he slid deep inside her, David grabbed her legs pushing them up.

"Let's fill that arse of yours honey." David said, as his cock joining Matthew's inside her arse.

"Oh fuck, take it slow." Bev screamed.

"Feel good honey?" Frank asked. "Make sure use both cum in her arse."

"Yes, oh yes." Bev moaned over and over, as they started to fuck her harder.

With her arse stretched, she gripped the couch as both cocks slid in and out of her. All of a sudden, her body froze as she was ready to cum.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." She screamed.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." Matthew moaned, as he grabbed her breasts, holding her tight "Oh fuck."

"I'm cumming, hold her tight." David said, as he pushed his cock deeper inside her.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh my god." Bev screamed, as both guys came at the same time, shooting their cum deep inside her arse.

After the guys finished, they slid their cocks out of her arse. Bev hopped up off Matthew and laid on the floor exhausted. With Franks cock in my arse, I started riding him harder as Mandy fingered my pussy. All of a sudden, I could feel my pussy was ready to explode.

"Oh god, I'm cumming." I screamed.

As my body stopped trembling, Frank helped me up. He quickly got up off the couch, guiding Mandy down on her back. We all watched on as he stroked his cock before fucking Mandy's mouth. It didn't take long, and Frank started to moan louder and louder.

"Oh fuck baby, that's it, suck it till I cum." Frank said, thrusting his cock in her mouth. "Yeah, yeah, I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming."

Frank quickly pulled his cock from her mouth and started stroking it hard and fast. Mandy lay with her mouth wide open ready and as Frank's cock started to explode, he moved in close shooting every drop in her mouth. As he finished, He laid on the floor catching his breath. I moved over to him and sucked his cock clean, tasting the last of his cum.

As we all lay around, Frank moved over to Bev collapsed on the floor.

"Did you enjoy two cocks in your arse honey?" Frank asked.

"Oh my god. I think it was one of the biggest orgasms I have ever had. Their cocks were so hard and their cum felt so good."

After a few minutes, Bev, Mandy and I got up and headed to the bathroom. We freshened up and headed back out to the lounge room. We all got dressed and sat around over a coffee, chatting. After about an hour, Mandy and I were pretty tired as we had had a couple of big days. We decided to say our goodbyes and head back to my apartment for a good night's sleep and rest our pussy's.


12