A Butterscotch Sky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WillDevo
WillDevo
859 Followers

"Oh," she whispered, grasping my back tighter, bringing us closer together.

"Zatknis ", I whispered directly onto her lower lip in full view of dozens of pedestrians which wouldn't give a crap.

I knew the word.

I told her to be quiet. She'd used it with elevated volume a number of times during the mission, but in anger or frustration. A more accurate interpretation of the interjection is "shut up!" but that I whispered instead of shouted it against her lip was symbolism not lost on her.

I kissed her again. I felt myself quiver when I tasted her. The beautiful woman was incredibly delicious, and my mind was reeling.

"Have I offended you?" I asked.

"No, Sean. Not at all," she whispered into the crook of my neck as I held her close to me.

She ordered an autonomous driverless electric vehicle, an Adev , via the Metro app. It arrived a few minutes later, and she helped me into it. Aly replayed every one of my kisses back to me on the short drive back to the hospital, and again after she ensured I was comfortable in my bed.

My slumber that evening was incredibly easy to find because the emotional warmth I held had been absent not only for the month I'd been awake, but for years. The … connectedness was new to me.


December 8, 2064, 08:14

"Why do I still need to stay here overnight? Can't I outpatient the rest of the program?" I asked Dr. Rawlins. "Come on. There's only a week left on the schedule, and I've met every benchmark."

He chuckled. "You don't. You must have read my mind. I'm discharging you. Unfortunately, it means it's also an end to your double pay. I'm turfing you."

"Like … today?" I asked.

"Find a ride this afternoon. Your time in this room is done."

I had no problem securing transportation. Alyonka Sabratova met me with her EV in the circle and escorted me to her apartment. It was a very nice place, fitting with her position as one of a hundred humans to set foot onto another celestial body. It was located in a prestigious section of Palisades and seemed to be about 230 square meters in area, on three floors. It also appeared she'd barely begun furnishing it.

She noticed me taking in the space and followed me to the balcony which overlooked the Potomac River. The view was phenomenally gorgeous with the red-tinged sky reflecting off the water. Aly lightly placed her hand to the small of my back and rested her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arm around her. "Aly, may I kiss you, please?"

She nodded and smiled.

I lowered my lips to hers, no longer at all caring about the potential conflict of interest. When her rehabilitation program had been completed, she was dismissed from Central. Same would happen to me soon. I was no longer her superior. I would never have used my position to take advantage of her, or anyone else for that matter, but it was finally irrelevant. We could allow ourselves the spark neither of us noticed.

The spark had ignited a smolder. In my mind, it was like essences of winter, one like the scent of pine needles sprinkled on a campfire. I could sense similar energy in Aly's warm, sweet breath as my lips slowly meshed with hers. Her body shook, an exhale trembled. Her arms fit easily under mine, and I held her gently but firmly to me.

"Sean," she whispered lightly, with a tender smile. "Come to my bed. Please. I wish to have intercourse with you."

I tried. I did. I tried! I swear I did, but my strenuous exertion almost made me lose consciousness. I couldn't keep myself from laughing. It built until it burst. I tried to disguise my outburst as a coughing fit, but it didn't work. I was compelled to kneel to the floor because I didn't think my strength would hold out.

"You are teasing me again!" she yelped, gently kicking me. No, it didn't hurt at all.

She knelt down next to me.

"I'm not teasing you. It's that your words sounded funny to my ears. They sounded so clinical or robotic. So … impersonal."

"Oh. I can do better," she said, staring into a corner with a thoughtful expression.

"Let us go to my bed and enjoy each other and make many sounds and noises when we connect our bodies together in vigorous ways. I want to touch you. I want to taste you. I want to feel you cum in me."

I grinned. "Yeah, gorgeous. That's more like it."

She reached for the front of my trousers and found my shaft inside, carefully caressing it through the cloth. I pulled her lower lip between mine and suckled it. She offered her tongue. I accepted it.

She stood from the floor and helped me to my feet. She held my hand in a firm grip, pulling me along as she began to take the stairs.

Her bedroom was neither utilitarian nor overly decorated. It was the scents I noticed in the front of my brain. The room was undoubtedly and entirely hers. It amazed me because I knew beyond doubt she'd only occupied it for no more than two months, but my olfactory senses recognized it as her nest.

She pushed me against her bed. I sat on the foot. She stood before me and seductively danced as she removed her clothes. The fullness of the mocha-colored and beautifully manicured mat of hair at the apex of her thighs delighted my eyes. Her breasts drew my mouth to their crests to suckle each firm nipple in turn. She cooed and sighed as I tongued her nubs. They swelled and lengthened, and her soft skin became bumpy with gooseflesh.

I held her warm, bare bottom in my palms, gently stroking it, tracing my fingers from her tailbone down along her cleft. Her back arched in reflex, and I found the base of her sex. It was warm and slippery. I nuzzled between her breasts, inhaling the scent of unperfumed skin there. Her natural fragrance triggered my masculine responses which had been in hibernation for several years.

She thrust her tongue between my lips, wetting them and whetting my appetite. When I slipped a finger into her pussy from behind, she gasped and pulled on my lower lip with her teeth.

She playfully wrested herself from my clutch then aided my undressing.

"You are the same color as me," she said, running her fingers through the hair on my chest, then much lower along my abdomen. She nuzzled my bits and parts, manipulating my engorged shaft with the soft skin of her cheeks and chin. She lapped at the full length of it, then drew me into her mouth and ran her tongue over my swollen head, completing my tumescence.

She then straddled me and took me into her body in one very slow stroke, fully accepting my length. The sensations I felt as she enveloped me made me insensate. I couldn't have counted to ten if I'd been commanded under threat of execution. Aly's guttural groans and moans resonated through my spine.

"Sean," she grunted, wrapping her calves under mine. "I have waited so long for this."

She pivoted her hips in a magical manner, grinding her pubis against mine, drawing me in and out of her silky tightness. She cried out my name as her beautiful body climaxed. She verbally commanded me to cum inside her.

I rolled her off of me. I pulled her hips off the bed and nudged at them in opposition. She understood and presented her backside to me with her shoulders low. I mounted her from behind, watching my full length disappear entirely into her pussy. I held her hips as our thighs slapped.

"It is happening again!" she groaned, her cute little butthole contracting repeatedly. "Make me messy, my muzhchina !"

Her alliterative words surprised and thrilled me. Tingles of pleasure ran down my arms and legs. I moaned her beautiful name repeatedly in obedience with an orgasm of intensity I thought impossible until that moment.

Shifting positions and gasping for breath, we held each other in tight but gentle clutches as we kissed and relished the afterglow.

"Aly, how did this happen?" I sighed in relaxation.

She nestled her warmth closer. "Why question it?" she whispered, kissing my ear slowly and softly while gently tousling the hair on my chest.

In her west-facing room, dusk waned to inky blackness. I knew I was going to be sore in the morning. I didn't give a crap.

"I want to say something, Sean," she whispered.

"Please do."

"You are the only person to address me as Aly ."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I like the pleasant way it sounds with your voice."

"Oh," I whispered. "I'm glad."


December 18, 2064, 7:20am

In short order, I found a new place to live. To be honest, I hoped Aly would invite me to stay with her, but she didn't, and I wasn't going to impose. After Central Mission Logistics delivered my few belongings and I'd settled in, Aly spent a couple of wonderful days and nights warming my new abode very intimately.

I wondered if she might have been wanting me to ask her to move in.

I did exactly that the next morning before she left for work.

She gave me the sweetest, most affectionately tender kiss, then drew her palm softly down my cheek to my neck, then departed without saying another word. Her sultry expression, though, gave me the answer I wanted.


December 19, 2064, 4:58am

My comm awakened me. I read the name of the caller on its display.

"What in the hell ?" I groaned, then answered the call. "Simi, do you know what time it is here?"

"I know, Sean, it is five o'clock. Irenka and I are on an SST which will be landing at Presidential Airport in two hours. Can you please meet us there so we can all go together?"

I put the comm on speaker. I needed my hands to rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Go where? What are you talking about?"

"The meeting at Central?" he asked, exasperation more than evident in his voice.

"Simi, I'm confused. What meeting?"

"Oh, shit," he whispered. "Don't tell me you haven't heard."

"Heard what?"

"It's beyond my job grade, sir."

"Do not give me any of that sir shit! What's happened?"

He was silent for too many moments, then said, "Alyonka was found unresponsive yesterday in her office at Georgetown by two students. She was … Sean, she was pronounced dead."

WillDevo
WillDevo
859 Followers