A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They've obviously been brought in for this night and are not weekly regulars. I wonder if they'll be so preoccupied with what's happening on the dance floor, they'll forget about reading their sheet music? This should be fun to watch," said Bob, as he laughed quietly.

"I'm guessing this orchestra is brought in for special occasions like this all the time."

"Probably so," Bob replied.

The Pavilion was suddenly crowded. Pam and Bob were thankful they had not yet had to share their table with strangers. All of a sudden, Pam urgently tapped Bob's arm, and said, "Look who just walked in ... and she's wearing tight shorts, and no bra under her top. She's in better shape than I thought ... Wow!"

Bob looked to the door and saw Renee, wearing tight short-shorts, a loose, pullover top, her hair fixed up nicely, and obviously, no bra. "Holy shit," Bob thought to himself. "She's got a great looking body, and toned too," still thinking to himself.

Pam said, "I'm going to invite her to sit with us, if she doesn't have other plans or commitments. At least we won't have to worry about getting some weird strangers at our table."

"Yeah, just walk your young naked ass across the crowded room and ask her. That ought to get these old times stimulated, sooner than they expected," Bob said, smugly.

"I'll wait until she looks our way and then wave to get her attention and then call her over."

Renee saw Pam wave and walked over to their table. Pam said, "Hi Renee. If you have no other obligations or duties tonight, we'd love to share the table with you."

"Thank you, that's very kind of you two. I'll be up and down all night, but would love to spend my free time here with you," she replied, with a lovely smile.

"Great! Bob, go get Renee a drink," commanded Pam.

"Nothing for me, thanks. We don't participate in these things, just oversee and socialize. Dad's rules, and they've proven to be beneficial for everyone ... and I don't argue with ... Mon Pere." (My Father)

"You look lovely tonight, Renee," said Pam.

"Thank you ... As do you."

"I can't even get you a soda?" asked Bob.

"Well, if you insist, a Root Beer, please ... Thank you, Bob," Renee graciously said.

Bob smiled and headed to the bar.

Pam noticed Renee taking a long admiring look at Bob's cock as he got up from the table.

Renee looked at Pam, smiled, and said, "It seems that Bob worships the ground you walk on. He seems so attentive, and it's so obvious that he just wants to make you happy and please you. You're a very fortunate woman from what I can see."

Pam giggled, and said, "Actually, he spoils me rotten, but don't tell him I told you. He is an extremely understanding man, and just wants to see me happy. I feel the same ... we have a very open and honest relationship. It's wonderful, really."

"It seems to me that you both are very fortunate. His not minding you being naked around strange men, is so European and unusual for American men. How did you convince him to go along with this type vacation? Please pardon my boldness ... I just think it's wonderful. Forgive my asking such a personal question."

Pam smiled confidently, and said, "To be perfectly honest, Bob encouraged all of this ... well, not the vacation, but what lead up to it. It's a long and complex story. Maybe if we both find the opportunity for some alone time, I can be less ambiguous. It's a long story."

Pam looked in the direction of the bar, then turned back to Renee, and said, "He still in line waiting to order our drinks, let me just say this, Bob helped me see the other side of a wall that I'd built up around myself. He always knew that I had a tremendous compassion for the elderly. An opportunity arose with our old widowed neighbor who lived behind us after he was always admiring me over our fence. I took offense and complained to Bob. Bob strongly suggested that I have some fun with it and tease him by wearing sexier clothing when in the yard. He said that I might find that I enjoyed pleasing an old man and making him feel special, and that being a little naughty might be exciting for me. He said that if I didn't enjoy it I could end it, and it would be fine with him. That I would be in control and any decision on where it might lead would be entirely up to me."

She went on to say, "I thought about it, and seeing that our neighbor was an old teacher of Bob's, and that he knew him, I felt safe. I waited, and one day when he and Bob were sitting on the neighbor's boat, I dressed uncharacteristically sexy to do some garden work and put on a little show for both of them. Bob was right! It was obvious that our neighbor was thoroughly enjoying watching me, and I found it very exciting ... in fact quite arousing. Things gradually, over time, led to me having sex with the neighbor. That evening, I told Bob everything that happened. Both of us got ridiculously aroused, and had the most intense sex we've had in a long time. We've always been open and honest with each other, and after accepting the fact that I loved pleasing old men and making them feel special, Bob and I have become even more open and honest. Things just progressed and we found ourselves here the following summer, which was purely by accident and all my doing. I was very naïve about this stuff and thought a vacation in the mountains would be a great get-away for the both of us. Here he come, we'll talk more another time. Don't say anything about this to Bob, please."

"I can see the complexities, just knowing the little I know. It does sound very erotic and exciting to me. I hope we get the chance to talk more. I won't say a word, or appear I know anything about what brought you two here ... I promise. I keep secrets very well. You need to around here," Renee said, and gave the impression that they were just talking small talk.

Bob returned, and they all were enjoying their drinks, when Pam asked, "Renee, what time are the fireworks scheduled for?"

"As soon as it gets dark enough. It's not a large display, lasting about 10-15 minutes ... Just enough to celebrate properly and to satisfy everyone ... The band should be starting shortly."

Pam noticed the large amount of people in and around the Pavilion, and said, "It seems like everyone in the resort is here tonight."

Renee smiled, and said, "This holiday brings many more people to this end of the Lake. They take a break from what they normally are doing evenings. There ae still many that remain by their cabins, or whatever."

A short while later the orchestra began playing and people were beginning to dance. Renee excused herself, explaining that she needed to check on the pyro technicians, along with other things, before the display begins. As she was getting ready to leave, Pam said, "Will you be coming back to join us when you can?"

"I hope so. Thank you for the drink, Bob," replied Renee as she left the table, and walked out of the Pavilion.

"Renee is a very nice and attractive woman. It's a shame she had to leave. I thought you might ask her to dance, I'm sure you would've enjoyed holding her in your arms," Pam giggled, and lightly pushed Bob's shoulder. "I would've held your waist bag so it wouldn't get in the way."

"Dance? Me, with no clothes on? Not a chance. Besides, she isn't supposed to fraternize with the tourists. Didn't you hear her say that?"

"Just teasing," Pam giggled. "She seemed interested in your cock when you got up to get her a soda." A huge smile appeared on Pam's face.

"Well, stop it, okay?"

All of a sudden, a voice rang out, "Well, look-a-here! If it isn't "Little Miss Sunbeam", the kayaker. Wow! You're even prettier up close. Damn, now I wish you had fallen overboard. I'd love giving you mouth to mouth." Both Pam and Bob looked in the direction of where the voice was coming from. Pam recognized the voice as the one yelling at her from the beach yesterday. He was walking towards their table along with another naked old man.

"Oh, Jeesh," said Pam. "I can't deal with an obnoxious, attention -seeking, loud-mouthed, horny old man tonight. This is supposed to be a celebration, not a, 'Let's humor your ego maniacal, libido driven, oldster night'."

"He's probably just coming over to say hello. Just humor him," said Bob.

"I'm not the 'Good Humor Woman' for this resort. If he's looking for ice cream, I don't see any wheels on this table. I just got laid by two random German strangers this morning, and I don't even know if either one of them even speaks a word of English. I just want to watch the fireworks with my husband and go back to the cabin. I'm a little sore, and need some sleep."

"For Christ sake, Pam. You don't even know if they're coming over here to hit on you. Do you actually think that every man in this place wants to fuck you?"

"It seems like they all do so far, doesn't it?"

Bob took a sip of his beer, and said nothing. "I can't disagree with her there, she makes a good point," he thought to himself. He then asked Pam, "Are you getting tired of this place already?"

"No, not at all. I'm just tired and feeling a little funky is all. I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Funky, huh? Maybe having German stuff in you doesn't agree with you," Bob sniggered.

"The kind of stuff you're talking about is all the same, and I haven't had a problem with it yet. That shoots another one of your cocky statements right out of the air."

"Hey, you two. I saw you over here, so I said to my friend, 'Let's go over and introduce ourselves. They may be real friendly, like we are'," said the one with the recognizably familiar voice.

Pam glanced at both of them and noticed that the one doing all the talking was a nice looking man, about 6 feet tall, and in excellent shape for his age of around late 50's, early 60's. "Looks like he lifts weights regularly, at his age. He must really think he's the cat's ass, and definitely loves himself," Pam thought to herself. She already didn't like him.

The other male looked several years older, was short, fat, and extremely ugly, in Pam's opinion. They were both completely naked with the exception of waist bags. Both had very small penises, she also noticed.

"My name is Hahn, it means, 'Rooster'," he said, as he laughed loudly.

"That figures," Pam immediately softly mumbled.

"This is my friend Unger. His name means, 'From Hungary', but he's not. What's your names?"

Pam looked at Hahn with a very serious look on her face, and said, "My name is Pamela. It means 'Frigid'. This is my husband, his name in Robert. It means, 'Angry jealous man'." Pam then nonchalantly, took a sip from her wine.

Hahn's smile left his face and he stopped flexing his chest muscles, and said, "Oh ..., we better go get our wives their drinks, Unger. Nice meeting you," he said, then they walked away.

Bob immediately started laughing rather loudly, shaking his head. He took a drink of his beer and then said, "I thought you said you weren't the 'Good Humor woman'? That was a quick comeback and freaking hilarious to me. It's nice to see you're getting along with everyone here," as he laughed once again.

"I didn't like him," Pam said, while make a face and wrinkling her nose.

"Really? I couldn't tell," responded Bob, in humorous sarcasm.

"He reminded me of Hank, and you know how I feel about Hank; arrogant, disrespectful, and crude ... very crude. Especially that, 'I know you can't resist me', type attitude."

"You topped yourself with the, 'Angry jealous man' line ... that was a classic. He got the message in a hurry," Bob laughed once more.

"He just struck me as the type that wouldn't accept, 'We'd really like to be alone' line. He loves himself too much to think that he's being rejected. He's just an arrogant ass. And, he's got nothing to be proud of with that little goober worm of his, masquerading as a penis."

"Okay, okay, I get the point. Let's drop it, and enjoy the music."

"It's almost dark and there's still lots of room at the rail on the veranda. Why don't you go get us both a drink and I'll get a front row vantage point for the fireworks show for us? I don't want to be obstructed by somebody. Being only five foot three, that's not hard to do."

They both got up, as Bob headed to the bar and Pam headed out, looking for what she figured would be the best spot to see the display. There was hardly anyone out there yet, with the exception of a few couples seated at tables near the wall between the dance pavilion and the veranda. There were no tables by the screened in outer section. That was for observation purposes and an opening for people to walk, Pam assumed. She had the pick of locations. She settled in front of the rail where she thought would be a great location and waited for Bob's return.

Bob got back and placed their drinks on a small shelf type extension atop the rail, and said, "I thought you wanted to sit on the beach for the fireworks. Where are our towels you brought?"

"I left them at our table, to let anyone looking for a table that ours is taken."

"Anyone could walk off with our towels. Then what?"

"I doubt that's going to happen here. If someone needs a beach towel that bad, they're welcomed to it. I thought this would be a better place to watch the display. Who knows what might be going on down at the beach during the fireworks?"

As darkness fell, the veranda became crowded with people, so much so, that there was hardly any room to move. "It should be starting soon," Pam excitedly said to Bob.

There was an old lady standing on Pam's right ... Bob was on her left. She was talking to a man standing behind her, slightly over her left shoulder, and somewhat behind Pam. They were talking in a foreign language that Pam thought might be Italian.

The orchestra had stopped by now and a voice came over the loud speakers announcing that there was only two minutes left before the beginning of the fireworks. People started flooding the veranda and jockeying for position, causing everyone to become very close at the rail. Pam felt the side of a large hand brush against her ass without moving away. She surmised the hand was that of the old woman's husband that was behind her. The hand continued to explore Pam's ass, from side to side, lingering at the crevice.

"One minute! One minute to go!" rang out the voice from the speakers. People squeezed in tighter, and now Pam could feel the entire palm and fingers of this very big hand resting purposely on the center of her ass and fingers dancing on both of her cheeks while probing her crevice. The fingers began running up and down the entire length of the crack of her young, firm ass. Pam liked the feeling and expected it to not last long, so she didn't respond and took in the tickling sensations of the soft, large fingers touching her ever so lightly.

A loud fanfare introduction of trumpets played out over the speakers, building to a crescendo, accompanied by a kettledrum getting louder. The introduction lasted only 10-15 seconds, ending abruptly with a loud crashing of symbols. A second or two later, a single white flash and a loud explosion lit up the whole lake area, drawing everyone's attention to the black sky over the lake. People once again shuffled a little in anticipation. The large hand had suddenly departed. Pam felt her sweater slowly rising above the cheeks of her ass to her waist. Replacing the strong, but tender hand was a semi-hard relatively thick cock. Its owner moved a little causing it to fit tightly between the cheeks of Pam's ass, running the length of the upper portion of her crease.

Under the cloak of darkness, with everyone distracted and looking out over the lake to the sky. This intruder obviously felt emboldened and secure, feeling that he would not be discovered by anyone other than Pam, who by this time, he assumed, approved and was enjoying this intimate assault as much as he was. The fireworks display began in full fury, as patriotic music played over the speakers. Pam could feel the cock growing to a full erection, not real stiff and rigid, but a nearly full erection never-the-less.

The unknown intruder moved away, causing separation between them. She could no longer feel any part of this stranger's cock. A flash of disappointment came over Pam. She was rather enjoying this naughty encounter, being surrounded by people who were completely oblivious to what was happening right beside and behind them. This naughty boldness, along with the sense of danger at the thought of possibly being caught, had created a strong feeling of arousal in Pam.

As suddenly as this stranger's cock had left the warmth of Pam's ass, it returned. This time, with more firmness and a more bulbous head now seeking to bury itself to the crown, entirely into the crease of her ass. With his cockhead deep and securely positioned between Pam's cheeks, but above her anus, it began to move ever so slightly. It was not from him pushing towards Pam, but more as if he was slowly stroking his shaft, causing the head to react.

This continued for most of the fireworks display, ending with him exploding himself. Pam could feel the hot sperm hitting the deepest part of her crevice. It was not a copious amount of cum, but very thick and hot. Pam almost had an orgasm herself, right then and there. A very short while later he removed his now rapidly softening cock from her crease, and softly patted one of her cheeks with his hand as a gesture of thanks. Pam could feel his sperm very slowly begin to roll down the inner recesses of her crevice, slowly sliding towards her anus. The thick consistency was causing a tickling sensation as it coated the sensitive junction where her ass cheeks joined.

Pam had looked at Bob several times while all this was going on and saw that he was completely absorbed in the show going on skyward, like everyone else. The only two aware of anything else were the two performers putting on their own show.

The fireworks finale began shortly thereafter, accompanied with loud yelling, hooting, and applause. When it ended, the old lady was gone, taking her completely satisfied husband with her. Pam never saw who this stranger was that had painted her inner ass cheeks and anus with his cum. Pam could feel this unknown man's ejaculate coating and lubricating, making it very slippery between her cheeks, and thought she should go to the restroom and clean up before sitting back at their table. She told Bob that she needed to go to the restroom and that she would meet him back at their table.

To assure that Bob saw nothing, she asked, "Did you enjoy the show?" Bob nodded and said, "Yeah, a better fireworks show than I expected." Satisfied he saw nothing, she scurried off before any telltale drippings began to run down her leg.

Awhile later, she joined Bob at the table. There was a small American flag on the table in front of her chair. "Where did you get this?" She picked it up and waved it a few times in front of her face.

"They were on the table when I got here," Bob said. "I got one too. Look, everyone has them. I guess they came around giving them out during the fireworks display."

"What a nice touch. Emile and Renee sure do things right. That's so thoughtful of them," Pam appreciatively replied.

"Lots of Europeans here that came to this country just before or after the war. They're probably happy and very thankful that they're Americans now and want to celebrate their newer country. I'm sure it means a lot to them. Do you want another glass of wine? I'm getting myself another beer."

Making a face and shaking her head, Pam said, "No ... no thanks. You can bring me a soda though. Something light, like a 7up, or a ginger ale, please."

"Are you feeling alright?" Bob looked and sounded concerned.

"I'm fine, just don't feel like any more wine, is all. Sweet of you to ask though. Love ya."