All Comments on 'A Cabin By The Lake Ch. 01'

by desertkat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very good indeed. Please finish the weekend!

This is a nice start to a wonderful story, please, you must finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Clumsily Written

The dialogue is abysmal; the action is poorly described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Slow and sultry!

THis story will not be for those who like their sex hard-hitting and fast paced. It develops slowly, building to a heady, though somewhat subdued climax. Overall, it captures the anxieties and emotions that women may feel in the anticipation of a first time experience. THe brownies were an excellent touch.

From a technical standpoint, you may rely too much upon your spellchecker. I caught at least one misuse of the word you're, which sould have been your.

Keep up the good work, and please, do continue the story.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 16 years ago
OMG

I love it! Saved it for my wife to read. Forget the "clumsily" comment...it's beautiful and begs (as I do) for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great set up to story

Desertkat, you provided a great start to your story. Providing some character development before getting into the story was a good start. I really liked how you gave the detail as the two woman went through their intimate encounter. Describing how Kit was slowly stripped and giving a description of her panties. It is all about setting the scene that makes the story great and you did a pretty good job with Kit, just wish you would have done the same for Maureen. I can not wait to hear the conclusion of this story.

Zook

zook_91@yahoo.com

dannyboy1958dannyboy1958about 13 years ago
very enjoyable

two women enjoying themselves, a voyer hubby ( albeit temporarary ) log firs, deserted cabins and a weekend with two orny wet women 0 wow - dreams come true - great story had me on the edge of hardness all the way through..

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

She's bbisexual, isn't that convenient?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous