All Comments on 'A Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

So I guess he didn't reconnect with his parents.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
The End?

You cant let it end like this Soul, you need to keep this going.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

So I see y'all want a part three I take it.

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

It's a little thing called loose strings there's a lot of them. You don't have to tie all of them just the important ones. And have the siblings come to terms with each other, if it was me I'd have William tell the parents to take a flying leap you don't cut off your kids because who you married to like the asshole father but there may be hope for the mother.

soul71soul71over 6 years agoAuthor

Hmm... I wasn't really going to have a reconciliation between William and the parents. But who knows, didn't think there was a part three to this story. I'll have to take a look when I have the time.

dotcom2099dotcom2099over 6 years ago
Oh please let there be part 3

And a part 4 & 5.

We have to know if Alice does become pregnant and how far the relationship goes with Janus as well.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Yes please

You surely can't leave it here! We need to know what fucking Janus was like and does she move in. Does Alice give him a grandbaby, what about the baby in Dorothy? So many loose ends to be tied up that part 3 is absolutely a requirement lol

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
I agree

with others, a few loose ends to clear up. The editing was better than part one but could still be improved.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 6 years ago
You can't leave so many loose ends!!

I'm with everyone else who wants a part 3, maybe even a 4!! There's just too many loose ends to leave it hanging like this. After all, we need to know if Dorothy has a boy or girl; if Alice did get pregnant that day; what becomes of "poor Jack"; whether Mandy repaid the money; did their parents find out that William is Alice's father...etc, etc, etc. Please consider at least one more chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another "mix it up" story

Ugh.

Incest is one thing - and can be hot - but why the insistence on doing the whole "family" thing? Completely unbelievable and stupid to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

finish this with more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More chapters

You need to figure more chapters and is Adam brought into the mix, what happens when Dorothy tells everyone she is pregnant,. Then what is the fallout from her husband, does he find out, how do her parents respond. Is there a back story like “Family Destroyed” are their parents incestuous, did they know about the daughter...... you kept saying that Dorothy is the older sister is there a younger sister Adam could be seduced by, you bring grandma into since she is simpithetic to William. There are so many delicious segments to hash over

soul71soul71almost 6 years agoAuthor

Dorothy is the mom dude, she's William's sister not adam's. I really think you need to reread the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Question

1st off let me start by saying another great story.

I'm taking this story to fall somewhere after A Family Destroyed pt 1 and well before A Family Destroyed pt 4.

I remembered reading in A family destroyed pt 4 that you are considering additional stories regarding Adam Matt/Britnay and Cody.

And I just came to another question. Is Cody from a family destroyed pt4 the Same Cody from The Musical Child?

Which if so I guess that story would take place before A Family Destroyed pt1.

If so you have created a complex world with many different possible storylines that could be expanded on.

AnnonEs

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

To answer your question, yes, they're the same Cody. And yes, the musical child does take place before a family destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Is there going to be more of this story soul71 or is this end.

soul71soul71over 5 years agoAuthor

Don't know, haven't thought about it.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

A very yummy story that you should continue please... Thank you for sharing it with us!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Over the Top

Well, you certainly did it again, with another spectacular story. I didn't think you could beat the first part but this is every bit as good if not better. I being completely serious when I say you have a very special talent for telling a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A HAREM IN THE MAKING!

When chapter 3 is published will one of the bedrooms be converted into a nursery with a gorgeous Nanny to oversee it?

This story has so many great avenues to go down, I can’t wait for it to show up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The son

Get the son back from Europe and get him involved.

Katmandu147Katmandu147almost 4 years ago

A very good story with some things way overdone, while so many possibilities are left hanging.

FamilyGuy1963FamilyGuy1963almost 4 years ago

Good story and liked both parts.

Couple of strange errors in the writing (Janus didn't want her mother to hear her being fucked - but it took her 20 minutes to drive over?) but didn't detract too much from the story.

Couldn't get my head round the name Janus for a girl - Janus was the Roman God who looked both ways , hence January fro the first month of the year.

Still a good story though>

taco1085taco1085over 3 years ago
wondering

wondered if you are planning on writing another chapter or 2 more, good story..

taco1085taco1085over 3 years ago
wondering

I was wondering if you were going to expand the chapters, really liked this story....

OmniferisOmniferisover 3 years ago
good story

We need a chapter 3 or possibly 4. Is there going to be a confrontation between his parents and what happens with her son and the possible more troubles with her husband

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Need more, so much left unresolved.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Great. You have a weird, twisted mind, and I love it! Keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story until Dorothy pregnancy.Now Alice wants toget pregnant by her dad.I'am not a big fan of female family members getting pregnant by male family members. It's your story and you can write it anyway you want,but it ruins the story for me.

Farmer_DanFarmer_Danover 2 years ago

Part 3 please...

Maybe part 4 & 5 & 6...

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Interesting story. I find, however, that there is way too much one sided communication. It seems like his sister just wouldn’t shut up. Anyway, that killed the vibe of the story for me.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 1 year ago

All that daddy daddy dialogue was like nails on a chalkboard. Otherwise a decent story.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

As usual, a masterpiece! Thanks again to my Favorite Author. Looking forward to soul71's next submission! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne6611 months ago

I'm just starting to read your work and really enjoyed this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! Needs a part 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES