A Cabin on the Lake Pt. 02

Story Info
A continuing romance.
4.6k words
4.63
14.7k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are over the age of 18.

This is a story of total fiction

No animals were injured in the writing of this story.

As we drove back towards home, we got talked about plans for completing the project. Janice told me that she would be available the following weekend if we wanted to complete the project then. I was really excited. Not only did I want to continue and finish the project, but I was looking forward to spending more time with Janice my Engineering Marvel.

Janice told me that if I wanted, she could get a three-day weekend this upcoming weekend and we could go and finish the solar panel system I was putting on my "off-the-grid" lake cabin.

Janice told me she had such a great time and was ready to repeat the experience. I told Janice that I wasn't sure I could get a three-day weekend, but I would talk with my boss first thing Monday Morning.

Janice told me because she worked for her parents, she was sure that she would have no problem getting the time off and just let her know as quickly as possible so she could tell her parents she would be taking three days off.

As we got close to home, she told me to go to her parents' restaurant and we could get a bite and she could tell them she was taking a three-day weekend.

When we arrived at the restaurant we were greeted by Janice's mother. She asked us if we had a good weekend.

Janice told her it had been a great weekend, but we were both exhausted and wanted to get something to eat before I took her home.

Her mom said, "Great, two specials coming up". And walked away from the table.

Janice told me that the specials were the easiest because it was stuff that was already made in the kitchen and all they had to do was serve it. Then she got up and said that she would be right back and headed out towards the kitchen.

Janice returned a few minutes later with two plates containing pot roast, mashed potatoes, and spinach. She told me to dig in. She wanted me to be healthy so we would be ready for the next weekend.

We sat and started eating and Janice said, "I talked to my mom and dad who is working in the kitchen and told them that I was taking a three-day weekend next weekend".

I asked her what her parents thought about that, and she told me that she told her mom and dad that she really liked me and wanted to spend next weekend with me to finish the project and spend more time with me.

She went on to say that her parents told her that they were happy for her as she needed some time to spend with someone and not spend all her time working and being with them. So, it looked like a done deal.

We finished eating and I took Janice home to her parents' house. I walked her to the door, and she gave me a very big deep kiss which made me happy and knocked the tiredness out of me.

I must admit when I got home, I hit the shower and immediately went to bed. As I laid there, I got a text message from Janice, and it was a picture of her laying in bed naked along with a message that said I can hardly wait until next weekend.

I sent her back a picture of me laying in bed also naked just saying neither can I.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday morning, I got up and headed into work. After a couple of meetings, I finally got some time to talk to my boss. He told me that he couldn't let me have Friday off because there were a couple of meetings, I needed to attend but, if I worked Friday, I could have Monday off.

As soon as I left his office, I called Janice and told her. She said that was good as it was really slow at the restaurant on Monday and that would work out perfectly. Then she told me to stop by for dinner and to come late as she was going to come and see what my place looked like after she got off work at 8:00pm. And told me that we could lay out plans for what we were going to do over the weekend.

I was overjoyed. I didn't think I would get to see her other than at the restaurant all week long and I was really excited about it.

I got off work at my regular time and headed home to shower and change. I had a little time, so I did a load of laundry cleaning my clothes from the weekend and last work week.

I got to the restaurant about 7:00pm and Janice seated me at one of her tables. She told me that the special of the day was turkey and dressing which was one of my all-time favorites.

There were not many people at the Restaurant, so Janice came over and talked to me while I was eating. She stood next to the table because she said a good server should never sit down as she needed to make sure her other customers were doing okay.

I took my time eating and even ordered a piece of pie. When I finished, I asked my check and she told me it was on the house. I told her that I was paying because this is how her parents made a living and I wanted to make sure that they got what everyone else paid and I was no different than anyone else. I did tell her I would even tip her as she was such a great server.

She refused any tip.

She came over and said she was ready to leave and that she would follow me to my place as she had driven to work. I didn't even know what she drove, so I waited in the parking lot until she pulled up next to me and off, we went to my apartment.

When we arrived, she was able to park next to me. I got out and she yelled at me to come and help her. I want over and she had a small suitcase and another bag she wanted me to take in for her.

I asked her what this was, and she said she was spending the night. I had a smile on my face that was from ear to ear.

We entered my apartment, and as I said before it was small, but it was comfortable. It was a two-bedroom apartment with one of the bedrooms being used as my office. I used it when I had to bring work home. I had been here several years, and it was decorated as any bachelor would decorate an apartment.

I showed Janice around my apartment, which only took about two minutes. She said, "I need to take a shower and get all this food smell off me." I directed her to the bathroom got her a towel and told her to use whatever she needed.

I went into the kitchen and got us a couple of drinks and some snacks.

I heard the water turn off and a few minutes later the bathroom door opened, and Janice stepped out. She knocked my socks off. She was wearing a t-shirt that came down to the top of her thighs. I would see she didn't have a bra on as I could see her nipples poking through the shirt.

She walked over to where I was sitting on the couch and asked me how I like her outfit. She gave a little twirl, and I immediately could tell she didn't have any panties on either.

She said, "OKAY let's make some plans on what we are going to do this weekend."

I told her, "How can I even think with a Goddess sitting next to me. You are so beautiful."

She laughed and said," well, you taught me how to dress this way so live with-it buddy".

Janice pulled out a notebook from her bag and pulled out her plans. Her papers had all these squiggles and marks which I knew were some symbols that people who knew about electronics knew all about, but I didn't have a clue.

I told her she was going to have to dumb down her plans if I was going to understand any of it. So, she explained to me what we were going to accomplish the weekend.

She told me that she thought that we could finish up the project by the end of the weekend. She had me to do that grunt work and she would do all the technical stuff. The only hard thing would be getting the solar panels on the pole and that is what we needed to do first. After that it would be mostly on her hooking things up and checking the wiring. As we already had the house wired so we could use the generator, she would check the wiring and put in a couple more plugs and lights.,

I told her I was the luckiest guy in the world to have not only an electrical genius but a beautiful electrical genus.

When we finished going over the plans, she said Well now there are two things we can do. We can sit here, watch a movie, and have another drink, or we can go to bed.

It didn't take any kind of genius to figure out what option I choose.

Janice stood up and took my hand pulling me up. She turned and headed for the bedroom and as she did, she pulled the t-shirt over her head. She had the prettiest bottom I have every seen I wanted to kiss her everywhere including that beautiful bottom.

We walked into the bedroom, and she started unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled it off and threw it on the chair. Janice started opening my belt and with one movement pulled down my shorts and boxers. She took my hard cock in her hand as she lowered herself down on her knees. Then with one movement she took me into her mouth.

Her mouth was so hot and wet. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I looked down at her as she was looking up at me and I told her that I don't know where she learned to do that but that she was amazing. It took about a minute, and I was on the brink of cumming. I pulled her away from me and told her I wanted to make love to her and not cum like this.

I helped her to her feet and moved her to the bed. I bent her over and kissed the cheeks of her beautiful ass. I ran my tongue around each cheek and down the back of her thighs. I moved up and licked her little pucker hole and then moved down to her tween. She was groaning and said no one had ever done that to her before. I pushed my tongue between her lips kissing and licking her juices. The more I licked her pussy the wetter she got. Her lady smell was amazing, and I just keep licking as she continued to moan. I moved down and took her clit in my mouth and started sucking on it and licking it over and over.

I had never been with a woman that squirted before, but her juices began filling my mouth. And she tasted amazing. She was shaking and moaning telling me not to stop. She was cumming so hard that she started to collapse on the bed. When she did, I rolled her onto her back and moved between her legs. I lifted her legs, so I had free access to her. With one slow stroke I entered her all the way. As I entered her, she came again.

I slowly continued to move in and out of her while I was licking and sucking her nipples until I couldn't stand it anymore. I started to cum pumping her full of rope after rope of my cum. As we both were cumming together I told her that I was in love with her.

I totally collapsed on top of her but rolled off so she could catch her breath. We were both recovering, and we held each other tight.

When we were recovered Janice looked at me and said, "did you mean it or was it you're your dick talking".

I looked her in the eyes and said, "yes I mean it, I have never met a woman like you, and I love you".

Janice looked at me and said, "I love you too and have since we went to the movies together. I was just worried that you didn't feel the same way".

We laid there and held each other all night long. Both of us never wanted to let go.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up early and had to get ready for work. I knew that Janice didn't have to get up as early as I did so I left her a note saying that I had to go to work, and I left her an apartment key along with a note telling her I would see her later and that I loved her.

Not long after I got to work, I got a text from her saying I should have woken her, and she would have fixed me breakfast.

I texted her back telling her I knew she was tired, and she needed her sleep, but I would let her fix me breakfast anytime she wanted to in the future.

I spent the entire day at work floating on air. I was happier than I had been at a long time. The people I worked with kept asking me why I was walking around smiling all day and I just smiled back at them and told them that it was just a wonderful day.

I felt like I was productive and of course I was looking forward to the end of the day. Just about the time I got off work I got another text telling me to hurry home after work. because Janice had taken the afternoon off and was fixing dinner in my apartment. She said that she hoped I liked Italian food because that is what she was fixing.

I got off work at my normal time and stopped on the way home and got some nice Italian wine.

When I got home Janice was in the kitchen with an apron on. When she turned, I noticed that is all she had on. She bends to check the oven and I had an excellent view of her cute little bottom.

I said, "you keep doing stuff like that and we won't be eating a hot meal, we will have to take care of business first."

She just looked at me and smiled. She told me to go get cleaned up for dinner as we would be eating soon.

I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, and put on a pair of shorts. When I walked back out into the kitchen Janice was starting to plate the food. I went over and opened the wine and got some wine glasses.

We sat down and started eating and it was wonderful. Janice was an amazing cook. The wine was also wonderful. When we finished eating, we cleared the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

Janice said let's go to the living room and sit on the couch I have another suggestion about the Cabin.

When we were sitting Janice pulled out her briefcase and started pulling out papers. She said, "you know you said you went to the cabin in the winter as well as the summer. So, I was thinking that in the winter when it is cloudy and overcast there may not be enough sun to keep the batteries up. I was thinking for very little extra money we can put up a wind generator. This isn't something we need to do immediately but we need to think about the future."

Two things immediately came to mind. First she is talking about the future with me and secondly she said we. I was ecstatic to know that she was thinking of us being together on a longer term.

I looked at her and said, "I don't know anything about wind generators, but I am so excited that you see a future for us."

"When I got your note this morning along with a key to your apartment, I believe you really do care for me. And I want you to know that I am falling for you like crazy. I can see a future for us, and I can see that we are so compatible."

I was over the moon. This girl was not only beautiful, but she is the girl that I have been looking for all my life. As I said before I had never found anyone that I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and now I have stumbled across Janice and couldn't stand the thought of her not being there with me every day of my life.

We spent the rest of the night talking about our lives and about what we wanted in life. Janice was the girl for me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday morning when I woke up, I woke up to the smell of bacon frying and coffee brewing. I was alone in the bed and when I went out to the kitchen Janice was out there cooking with just her apron on.

She told me to sit and immediately brought me a cup of coffee and a glass of Orange Juice. This woman was not only beautiful, but she was totally amazing. She was a genius engineer, a great cook, and amazing coffee maker and the most beautiful woman I had ever known.

While we were talking, she was making the most delicious omelet I have ever had. It was ham, cheese, mushrooms, and I think a little bit of everything else I had in my frig. She plated the food and sat down across from me, and we just dug in. A timer went off and she jumped up and told me that she thought I may like some homemade biscuits also.

I told her "I don't know what I did to deserve all this, but Gosh you are the best ever."

She just laughed and told me that she was tied up for the next couple of days so she couldn't spend time at my house, but she would be at the restaurant. She had to do some things for school so she would be busy but she would be back Friday right after work so we could leave bright and early on Saturday Morning for the cabin.

I didn't know if I could stand being away from her that long, but I guess we would have to. It would give me some time to iron my work clothes work on the project for Friday and pack for three days at the cabin. And I thought I would also go grocery shopping, so we had lots of everything for three days

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that is exactly what I did. Thursday right after work I stopped at the restaurant and had dinner. Janice wasn't there her mom told me she worked the morning shift and was out doing things she needed to for her last semester of school which was rapidly approaching.

Her mom did tell me that the entire family liked me and that she has never seen Janice as happy as she has been the last couple of weeks.

After eating I headed for the grocery store. I hate grocery stores because I usually impulse buy and spend too much money. Which I did there this time too. I bought steaks and shrimp and all sorts of things for our meals in addition to things we could fix quickly for lunch. I also bought some beverages to include water and adult beverages for us in the evenings.

I got home and set up the ironing board so I could do my work clothes. Luckily most of my clothes don't need to be ironed but I like the dress shirts to look crisp and sharp.

I packed a small bag as I had a lot of clothes at the cabin, so I didn't need much. And lastly, I got out the ice chests so that Friday night I could pack the groceries in them.

I went into my home office and reviewed and edited my presentation for tomorrow. After all I did need to make some money to support my eating habit.

Then off to bed alone. And I laid there and thought of Janice. I sent her a text message telling her that I missed her and that I loved her.

I immediately got one back with hearts all over it telling me she missed me too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I overslept Friday morning and had to rush off to work. I had to make two presentations. One in the morning and one after noon. My morning presentation went well, and I think we got a new customer out of the deal. You see, I am a C.P.A. and work for a company and have worked my way up to a point where part of my job is getting new clients for the firm.

I was one of the senior persons but, in fact was still just a peon. I enjoyed my job and always felt I made my clients a little money with my advice and guidance.

My afternoon presentation didn't quite go as well. They had lots of questions for me, and I was excited to get out of the office and get the weekend started. That meeting seemed to drag on and on but finally it ended with a "Let us discuss this and we will get back with you soon."

With that done I loaded up my computer and headed out to the car. I was so excited to begin the weekend. I knew we wouldn't leave until the morning but still, I was free for three whole days.

I got off work about 5:30 pm and headed to the restaurant. I was certainly getting to be a regular there, eating most of my evening meals there.

I walked in and Janice was there to greet me. She walked me to one of her tables near the back wall. As I turned to sit, she pinched my bottom and gave me a big grin. She told me the special of the day was Chicken Fried Steak. With mashed potatoes and cream gravy. Of course I ordered that. And with Iced Tea to drink.

It came with a tossed salad, so I sat there eating my salad and I noticed that the place was really full. Janice was running from one table to another and was really busy. I didn't expect to see much of her until later, so I just continued with my salad.

Janice came out of the kitchen with my meal, and I couldn't believe it. It was without a doubt the biggest Chicken Fried Steak I had ever seen. She put in in front of me and asked if I needed anything else. I said, "I am sure I will need a to-go box, and this is twice as much as I can eat."

12