A Cabin on the Lake Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and said, "I had them make an extra large one so we could have a snack when I get to your house later."

We both laughed and I told her to bring me an unsweet iced tea when she came to the house. When I finished my meal, I headed to the house to get ready for our trip.

On the way to the apartment, I stopped and got several bags of ice. I put most of them in the freezer and took another two and put them in the ice chest to start getting the coolers cool. I don't know if that helps but it was something my mother always did.

I took all the non-perishables and put them in bags by the door. The perishables I had in the frig waiting to load into the ice chests in the morning.

Finally, 8:15pm arrived and I saw Janice pulling into the parking lot and park next to my car. I had been waiting to kiss her all day long. She used her key to enter the apartment and I was waiting for her at the door. As soon as she walked in, I grabbed her and started kissing her even though her hands were full of drinks. I couldn't even wait for her to put them down. After we shared several kisses, I took the drinks from her and put them on the table. She told me that she had a couple of bags in her car and handed me her keys to get them out of the trunk.

She had two bags. A small bag and a larger one. I brought them into the apartment, and she told me that the smaller bag was the clothes she would need for the weekend. And the larger bag had all her plans and diagrams for our electrical system in it.

We sat at the table, and I drank my tea while she finished my Chicken Fried Steak and talked. She told me she was very excited about finishing the project and seeing what I thought of the second one she had in mind.

I told her that we could talk about it tomorrow but right now we had more important things to deal with. She told me that I would just have to wait until she took a shower and got all the restaurant smells off her and then we could do more important things.

While she went and took a shower, I cleaned the kitchen thinking that we would stop for fast food in the morning and that would allow us to get going sooner. Also while she was showering I started taking things out to my vehicle so I would be ready to go in the morning. As I was taking out the last items (except for the food in the frig) I heard the shower turn off. When I came back in Janice was nowhere to be seen. She wasn't in the kitchen or living room. When I looked in the bedroom, I noticed that it was lit up by candlelight and there she was lying in bed totally naked.

I locked up the apartment and turn off all the lights and went in the bedroom and Janice was sound asleep. I decided not to wake her but to let her sleep and I set the alarm for 5:00 am. I stripped off my clothes and lay down next to her after blowing out all the candles and I spooned her. Holding her tight. I knew she had a hard week, and I knew our weekend would be very active. As I held her, I heard her give a contented sigh and we both drifted off to sleep.

++++++

Watch for Part III and the end of our story.

12