A Cabin on the Lake Pt. 03

Story Info
The third and final part of a romance.
6k words
4.74
10.3k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cabin on the Lake III

This is the last installment of the Cabin on the Lake. I have had fun writing it and I hope at least a few of you enjoyed it. This story is more of a love story than one that has a lot of sex.

All people were over the age of adulthood (18).

No animals were injured in the writing of this story.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up when the alarm went off at 5:00 am. I let Janice sleep a little longer and went in and put the perishables in the ice chests and put in the remaining ice. Of course, I started a pot of coffee and got out a thermos bottle for the coffee when the coffee was done.

I took the ice chests out and put them in my truck so all would be ready to go. I went back in, and the coffee was done so I put it in the thermos bottle and put it in the truck.

I went in and pulled the covers off Janice who was all cuddled up in them. She grabbed the covers and tried to cover up again. I said, "you have 30 seconds to get out of bed or I am taking you out to the truck just as you are now." She started to grumble but did get up because she knew I was serious, and she was naked.

Janice dressed and we locked up the apartment and got what we had not loaded yet and hit the road. We had to stop a McDonalds before we left town to get a quick breakfast. Bacon/Egg/Cheese biscuits.

We started toward the cabin and had eaten our biscuits I looked over and Janice was sound asleep again. I had made this trip many times alone, so I didn't have a problem with the drive.

We got to the Cabin at about 6:45am I woke up Janice and handed her the gate keys. I told her as passenger it was her job to open the gate. She grumbled as she took the keys and unlocked the gate so I could drive through.

I pulled through and waited for her to get in the truck. We drove up to the house and the first thing I did was check the work we had done the weekend before, and then started the generator so I could put the coffee pot on. It was time for Janice to wake up whether she wanted to or not.

I unlocked the Cabin and started the coffee pot. I looked for Janice and I found her lying in bed. She told me she never got up this early. I told her she was in for a rude awakening then because I was going to take her outside and dump her in the lake if she didn't get up.

She looked around at me and said, "You and what army." I went over picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. She started kicking and yelling. I carried her out to the lake and walked out my dock and threw her in.

She came up sputtering and laughing. She said at least you could have taken my clothes off first. I told her I had thought about it but figured this would get her attention.

She looked at me and said, "Has anyone ever told you that you were an asshole."

I just laughed at her and told her I had been told that a time or two before but as long as she was laughing, I didn't worry about it too much.

I pulled off my clothes and jumped in with her. Janice stood in the water and started pulling her clothes off and putting them on the dock. When she was naked, she swam over to me and tried to dunk me in the water. She finally tripped me, and I went under. I came up sputtering and we both started laughing.

Janice said, "I guess we are even now." I agreed with her, and we continued to play trying to dunk each other in the water.

After we were both refreshed from our trip we got out of the water and decided to get to work.

The hardest thing would be trying to get the solar panels up on the poles. They were heavy and we had to get them off the ground and mounted on the poles. The trick would be getting them elevated so we would bolt them in place.

The first thing we needed to do was put up the frame to mount them on. The frame was metal, so we first made a wooden support for the metal frame. We made it out of 2 X 6's and then would bolt the metal frame to the supports.

I started on the construction after getting a ladder in place. I needed Janice to tell me what angle we needed to put the frame so it would get the best sun. We had put in our support poles so they would be facing the correct direction.

I started building. I could do that without too much help but. as I was up the ladder, I did need some help. I had cut all the boards to the appropriate length. I tried to put the support up at one time. But it was sort of heavy. I had bolted it all together but soon found out I would have to take the bolts out and put it up a few pieces at a time. After figuring that out the first pieces to go up would be the main supports attaching the frame to the poles. That was the hardest part, so I first nailed them in place to hold them and then bolted them in place.

Next came the remainder of the support framework. When that was bolted in place it was time for the metal frame. The metal frame required Janice to hand me parts and hold them in place as I attached them to the wooden frame. This was easier and the angle iron we were using was lighter and easier to handle then the 2 X 6's.

Once the metal frame was in place it was time to put up the panels themselves. While I was putting up the frame Janice was wiring the panels, so we only needed to make the final connection.

I figured that I could lift them up to the right height if she could bolt them on the frame. Janice told me no problem she would handle it. After all she was the engineer. We had four panels we had to get in place which was okay with me because I could lift them individually.

The first panel went up with no problems she was able to get the bolts in and that meant I didn't have the weight on me. The second panel, seemed to me, was heavier. It wasn't but I was already tired. We got it up though and bolted into place.

I decided it was time to take a break. I was all sweaty so off came my shirt and I headed to the house to get a beer. I needed to cool down. I came out with two beers and Janice was standing there naked telling me it was time for a cooling dip in the lake.

I dropped my shorts and pulled off my boots and followed Janice to the lake. Janice was so beautiful that I couldn't help myself. Every time I saw her naked, I got as hard as a rock. We ran to the lake. I was following her delightful, beautiful ass as she ran along. My dick was bobbing as I ran. I followed her into the water and tackled her as we were both about knee deep in the water.

I just couldn't keep my hands off this woman. I was totally in love with her. The biggest problem was I didn't want to go back to work. I wanted to stay and play with her all day. But, after playing a while and cooling off. Janice looked at me and said, "Time to go back to work."

We crawled out of the water, and I put my shorts and boots back on. Janice just pulled on a shirt. And shoes. She got her tools and headed back up the ladder. I balanced the third panel and lifted it. I was holding it over my head while she attached it to the frame. We were getting good at this.

I picked up the fourth panel lifted it up and not any of the bolt holes lined up with the frame. What the heck! Nothing would fit. My arms started getting shaky and I couldn't hold it any longer, so I let it slide back down. Janice came down and was helping me. She started looking at the panel.

She started laughing and told me that I had it upside down. I had to rest a little until I stopped shaking. Time for another beer. Beside that it was now about time for lunch. So, we stopped and went in the cabin for a good lunch and a bit of a rest.

Janice told me it was her turn to cook so I just left her to it. and took my beer out and sat in my rocker on the front porch. A little while later she came out with a pasta salad some fresh fruit and fresh veggies. She told me, "You need some carbs so you can get your strength back."

She stood before me with the food on a tray totally naked. I looked at her and immediately my shorts started to tent. I said, "you are really getting into this nudity thing aren't you."

She replied, "I have never felt so free in my life. I honestly wish I never had to dress again."

I told her, "I agree, I just wish I didn't have to work to support my habit of eating. I am happier than I have ever been in my life, and I hate to tell you this, but it is because of you."

"I want you to know how happy I am, and I hope it never ends. But let's eat and get back and finish this panel thing. From then on it is all on me except for just a few things I want you to do."

I told her, "Look at that, we aren't even married yet and you are bossing me around."

Funny thing is neither of us laughed at that.

We ate her great lunch and sat there for a few minutes resting and it was back to finish putting up the solar panels.

Being rested helped a lot. I picked up the fourth panel and this time had it right side up. I held it up and Janice put in the bolts to hold it. After we had the panels in place, I went up the ladder and made sure all the bolts were tight and not going to slip or wiggle. I felt like we had accomplished a big thing, and we had.

Now it was Janice's turn. She went up the ladder and made all the final connections to the solar panels connecting them together and to the waterproof box she had already attached to the poles.

Wow, we were almost there.

Back to our generator shed and she started taking readings on the incoming cables. I don't have a clue what she was doing but I knew whatever it was, was the right thing to do. Then she started connecting other things together. This to that and on and on and finally connecting the batteries together.

While she was doing this, she had me go into the cabin and put up a couple more electrical boxes. She had me put one in the bedroom one in the sitting area and another in the kitchen. It was almost like rewiring the cabin. I thought we would be lucky if we had an electric light and could keep the refrigerator plugged in. I think she had other plans. Around dinner time she came into the cabin to see how I was doing, and she told me that we needed to turn the generator off.

I told her if we turned off the generator the Refrigerator would go off. She said, "Let me worry about that."

We went out and turned off that generator. She threw a couple of switches and said, "OKAY let's go in the house and check it out."

We went in and the fridge was running. And just like that we had electricity. She said that she just wanted to test the system and that it would be best if we went back on the generator while the batteries charged some. So went back out, she threw some switches and we fired up the generator.

We were ecstatic. We had worked and it had come out just right. We decided to call it a day.

I said, "Well what do you want to do first, swim or cook."

She said, "Let's swim and lay in the sun for a while."

It was early evening, so we still had lots of sun and it was still warm.

So, we went out hand in hand towards the lake. As we arrived at the lake, we both stripped off and dove in. Earlier in the day I have blown up a couple of air floats and we both grabbed one and hopped on our floating air floats to enjoy the sun and the warm breezes against our body. We got our air floats side by side and held hands as we floated around. This was the life. and my favorite time of the day, and it was even better because we were together. As we floated around Janice got quiet and said, "Can I ask you something."

I responded, "of course you can ask me anything I am an open book."

"Earlier today you said we aren't even married yet." She spoke.

"Yes, I remember saying that because you were bossing me around," I replied

Janice said, "What exactly did you mean by that."

I told her that I thought we were pretty compatible and that I enjoyed ever second we had spent together. And that I hoped if she felt the same way. And I hoped that we planned on spending a whole lot more time together, because I loved her, and thought she was the woman for me.

Janice responded that she was glad that she wasn't the only one that felt that way. But she had one more semester of school left before she got her master's, and she was afraid that when she returned to school, I would find someone else.

I thought that her being in school was a bridge we would cross when we came to it but until then we had the opportunity to be together and see if it would work for us.

She agreed that that may be the thing to do.

We continued to paddle around for a while and finally Janice told me she was hungry. I rolled off my mattress and went over to her put my hand on her belly and jokingly said, "Yes I can feel your backbone."

And with that I rolled her off the mattress into the water and then ran to the shore with her following me.

I fired up the grill. and went into the kitchen and started to prepare dinner. I decided that tonight we would have kabobs. I cut up some of the steak I had brought in smaller pieces, and added tomato, onion, pepper. I had soaked some corn on the cob that I was going to put on the grill still in the husks. I made three of the kabobs and seasoned all three with my special blend of herbs and spices (Cajun Seasoning). I decided to make some foil potatoes also. which is some sliced potatoes onions butter salt and pepper wrapped in foil put in the fire to cook. A little tossed salad would be nice too.

While I was preparing our food for the grill, Janice was checking her wiring and the batteries to make sure they were charging well. I told her she just needed to relax and enjoy the evening

I looked out and she was in the rocking chair totally naked. Dang, I loved this woman.

I carried the stuff out and put them on the grill. I had purchased a package of already prepared salad, so I brought that out too with some salad dressings.

While the food was cooking, I sat next to Janice holding her hand. We sat congratulating ourselves on the a great job we had done. Janice said, "Now that we have got electricity, I think we need to think about maybe expanding the cabin. Build another two bedrooms and most especially an indoor bathroom."

I looked at her and said, "What you are talking about is a home not just a Cabin on the Lake."

She smiled and said, "Well you were talking earlier about being married. So, if we get married, we need someplace to live. And it is so much better living in a place you own rather than a rental somewhere."

I looked at her and replied, "that may be true, but we would need a way to make a living and be able to work to support our habit of eating. I was always told that man cannot live on love alone."

Janice replied, "Let's eat dinner and then we need to talk but only if you are serious about us being together from now on. This will not be for the faint of heart. I have been thinking about this for a while and I think it would work for us, but we have to be committed to each other as well as our future. So, after dinner be prepared to tell me if you are serious about us or not. Until then let's us enjoy the evening and our wonderful dinner."

I had been keeping a watch on our food and the kabobs and the foil potatoes were just about done so I opened the package of salad and plated it.

I checked again and the foil potatoes were cooked. And the kabobs were done with the meat cooked to about medium. I took the food off the grill and brought it to the table. I went in a got a bottle of wine to have with dinner and opened it. In the meantime, Janice had plated the food.

Okay I had to admit even to myself that I am one heck of a cook. After our day of hard work, we devoured our dinner. We even split the third kabob that I had fixed.

When we finished, we cleaned up the table putting the plates in the kitchen to be washed. I cleaned the grill and Janice went into the kitchen to start cleaning up the dishes.

As I cleaned, I thought a lot about what Janice had said earlier. I believed with all my heart that I was ready to commit to her. I had never felt about anyone else the way I thought about Janice. I was ready. I didn't know what she had in mind, but I would listen and see if we could make her plans work.

When Janice came out from the cabin, she took my hand and pulled me up and towards the lake. She started running and when I saw her running away from me, I just had to follow that beautiful ass and she headed for the lake.

As we ran to the lake, she grabbed one of the floats and I grabbed the other and we splashed into the water. We mounted our floats and once again floated around naked enjoying the cooling water on our bodies and the warm breeze blowing against our bodies.

Janice was laying on her belly on the float. I slid off mine and came up behind her and got behind her and kissed her pretty little butt. She groaned a little and opened her legs some. I moved in and kept kissing her butt and the back of her legs. I kissed each cheek and then moved down and kissed down her cleft.

I let my tongue drag down the crack of her butt. I let my tongue work its way down to her pretty little starfish. I wanted to let her know I loved all of her, and I needed her know that I didn't consider anything about her off limits. I pushed my tongue into her pretty little puckering string, and she tasted like lake water. She started moaning and she was moving her hips against me.

I moved down a little farther kissing her tween and her pussy lips. I let my tongue invade her pussy sliding between the lips and finding her cute pink area. She was already getting very wet. The problem was because we were out in the water, I was having a hard time keeping my head above water, so I pulled her to shore. I put her on her hands and knees on the bank of the lake and attacked her like a starved man attacking a porkchop. I was licking her and kissing her and then moved and licked her clit which was getting pretty hard. I was taking long licks from her clit to her butthole.

I put my finger in her love canal slowly moving it in and out and Janice was getting very vocal now. I am really glad I didn't have any neighbors as she was getting very loud. And I loved hearing her knowing that I was making her feel good. I could feel Janice as she began to climax. As orgasm started to subside, I entered her. As I penetrated her, she came again. I rolled her onto her back and continued to make love to her. I started kissing her over and over and then kissed her neck and chest. As I continued to do the dance of love with her, I kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples. I could tell we were both approaching the big one. And I could feel my stomach begin to tighten.

I told Janice "Please cum with me."

She replied, "I want you to cum now."

And we both came at exactly the same time. It was without a doubt the very best orgasm I had ever had. I rolled off of her and we both lay there trying to catch our breaths.

I looked at her and told her, "I love you and want to be with you forever."

I looked at her and I could see the tears rolling out of her eyes. She replied, "I love you too and want to be with you always."

We lay there for a few more minutes and I got up and helped Janice up and we went back to the lake to wash the dirt from the beach off of us. It was starting to get dusk and we left the lake and went out and sat on the porch to dry off.

As we sat on the porch in our rocking chairs, I asked Janice why she had been crying. She told me it was because she was so happy and was happier than she had ever been in her life.

I got up and told her I would be right back. I went over to the generator shed and came back out and knelt in front of her. I asked her if she would marry me and told her that I was not smart enough to plan this far ahead but I took her hand in mine and slid a washer onto her finger. I told her I would get her the real thing when we got back into town but if she would marry me, I was sure we would be the happiest couple that ever existed.

12