A Cabin on the Lake Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me up from my knees and kissed me and said "Of course will marry you. What took you so long to ask."

I asked, "What will your parents say?"

Janice told me that before she left her mother told her that she would probably come back home Tuesday engaged. She went on to say that her parents were planning on selling the restaurant and moving to a place like we had on a lake and maybe close to the cabin because they wanted to live close to their daughter.

I told her we would have to work for a while before we could actually make this a full-time home. Janice told me she was a planner and when we went into the cabin, she would suggest a way forward for us.

I told her then let's go in and tell me what you have in mind.

We went into the cabin and sat at the table. Janice brought her briefcase to the table and opened it. It was full of diagrams, papers, her notebook computer, and some memory sticks. She started laying things out on the table in front of us.

Janice looked at me and said, "Where do you want to start."

"Well let's start with getting married," I replied.

"I don't have any family except me parents, so we don't have to have a big wedding unless you really want to. We can just have a very small wedding with just us and immediate family."

I told her I would be good with that as I only had my parents and they spent most of their time traveling. So, the question was when this takes place.

Janice told me that anytime was good and we could do it as soon or anytime that the parents were available.

I said, "Okay, so what about after you come back from your last semester at college. You said you had one semester left before you got your master's degree."

Janice replied," well if you remember I had some stuff to do for school. I made arrangements do only have to go to campus one day a week. The remainder of the time I can attend classes online. My campus is only a 30-minute drive from our apartment. So, as you can tell I am planning to move in with you. of but you will have to share your office, bedroom, and bathroom with me if that is okay."

I looked at her and smiled, "I have no problems with sharing my home. Office. or bedroom with you, but I am not too sure about the bathroom."

And that point she hit me in the arm.

"So, what are we going to do about this cabin should we sell it and use the money to get a house." I inquired.

Janice said, "Okay here is my plan. When I am finished with school, I will be a licensed Electrical Engineer. So, we can finish the cabin with two more bedrooms and a real BATHROOM, and we can live in this as our home. I can do work around the area, and I am sure that I will be very busy after people see what we have done here. So as soon as I graduate, I will set up a L.L.C. so we can start doing work in the area and advertise it all over the place. Until I do graduate, we can upgrade the cabin so that we can live in it. Like I told you earlier we need two more bedrooms and an indoor bathroom."

"Okay, but what am I supposed to do. Just live up here and be a househusband."

"No, you are a C.P.A. There are many small businesses around here and a couple of larger ones that can't hire a full-time person to do accounting for them, but I have checked and there doesn't appear to be any accounting companies in the area. You can do exactly as you do now. Go out and get those customers and have your own business. Help those people to make money and excel in what they do. We can set up an office in town and cover the entire county. We can operate both businesses out of the same office. I would prefer not to use the cabin as I don't want unexpected guests."

I sat there with my mouth open and finally said, "You really do have this all figured out don't you. I have one more question for you. How are we going to pay for all this business startup and cabin expansion? I have saved a little money, but not enough to do all the things you are talking about."

Janice got a big smile on her face and said, "Well I have a plan for that too. You see, I am a partner in the restaurant. I own 33% of the restaurant. I was there from the very beginning and always took any salary from the restaurant and reinvested it in the business. As I told you my parents are ready to retire and have been thinking about selling the business for some time. They have received several offers for the restaurant, are in the process of selling it right now. When they do sell it, I will receive one third of the selling price. So, the plan is to use that money to finish out the cabin the way want it and to start our businesses. Of course, I will need a good C.P.A. to help with all of this if you happen to know one."

"Of course, I will do any work you need me to do, but what are we talking about a few thousand dollars?" I replied

"Well, the offer that we accepted for the restaurant will net each of us all over $100,000. And to be honest. I think it will even be much more as we own the building which hasn't been figured into the sale as of yet. That means I will get over $100,000 and my parents will get over $200,000 just for the restaurant. As you know we are a very popular restaurant and have a very large following. So, I expect that the sale will be final within a month or two."

I was used to hearing much larger amounts of money but never thought I would be involved with any of it on a personal level. I had saved up quite a bit as I have done most of the work on my cabin myself and other than work, I didn't spend much money at all.

"So, what other plans do you have for us?" I inquired

Well beside the addition to the cabin We will put up a windmill for generating electricity when it isn't sunny. And we will need to get a satellite dish to have availability to the internet.

I just stared at her. I asked her if she had left anything out.

"Well just one thing, I am planning on two kids a boy and a girl." She laughed.

"I have one more question. You said your parents want to live close to us, but you said you didn't want any visitors because of the nudist lifestyle we were going to adopt. How will that work with your parents close and us being naked here when we are home."

"Well after our last weekend I talked to my mother and told her about being naked here and how wonderful it was. Mom told me that before I was born, they used to do the same thing. Of course, they were newlyweds and spent a great deal of time naked. but it was always something my mother missed and she wanted to do it again. So don't be surprised that when the restaurant is closed both mom and dad want to come up and help us with the expansion of the cabin and they both get naked. You have already said that mom was an attractive lady and dad was pretty fit from working in the restaurant every day." She said.

"Okay I am on board with all of that. And I will be proud to call you my wife and partner." I responded. "So, when do we start."

Janice grinned at me and said, "how about right now."

She got up and headed for the bedroom.

We spent the rest of our weekend in bed, playing in the water, and laying in the sun. We had an amazing time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We went home Monday evening and started making plans. Janice moved in with me by the end of the week.

Janice told her mom she was right we were engaged. Both her mom and dad were ecstatic. I got ahold of my parents and told them our plans. They said to just let them know when we were going to tie the knot and they would be there.

We were married right before the semester started in a civil ceremony at the cabin. Both sets of our parents were there. To celebrate our love when we got married and I wore a bow tie and dress shoes. Janice wore only a veil and high heels. Even though I had bought Janice an engagement ring she still wore the washer I had given her when I proposed on her finger. The strange part was both sets of parents were dressed similar to us.

Janice completed school and was licensed as a Professional Electrical Engineer. On weekends we had worked on the house with both sets of parents helping us. I almost felt like we had started out own nudist colony. We added on two more bedrooms, a huge bathroom and a large screened in front porch. In the rear of the house we added a deck for a hot tub and an outside shower.

We added a windmill for power when it was overcast plus, we still had our generator back up. We installed a satellite computer system. We sent up a big water tank so we could wash and bathe with lake water. We put a pump in our well water system for drinking water. Life was wonderful.

Janice went into town and found us some office space in a pretty nice building which we eventually bought. We went in and redecorated it so we could have two different companies in it. She set up her business and was off and running almost at once. She was making pretty good money. I quit my job and opened my accounting office. We were both doing well. We knew we would never get rich, but we were very happy. Both sets of parents managed to find property on the same lake we were on adjacent to our property. Our combined families owned about three quarters of the land around the lake with plans to buy the rest when it came up for sale. The parents both built on their property and Janice's mom and dad got the idea of building some other cabins on their property and opened a nudist resort.

All of that was about 20 years ago. And our son and daughter seem to be following in our footsteps.

Neither of them like wearing clothes either. And they have both found mates with like minds. So, we built them cabins on our property.

Janice's electrical engineering business has grown, and she has crews that will cover the entire state installing solar and wind power. She had some excellent help and is thinking of retiring soon to our little cabin.

My Accounting firm also has grown large, and I have four other C.P.A.s and several bookkeepers working for me. I have been receiving offers to sell out my business too, so I am also thinking about retiring.

We are the happiest people ever. I think goodness every day that I stopped for dinner at a restaurant I hadn't been to before.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks to everyone that told me they liked my story.

12