A Caged Bird Sings Ch. 03

Story Info
Odessa pays a prison debt and more.
10.4k words
4.74
75.7k
90

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,854 Followers

In Chapter 1, Odessa (a petite Asian tranny) went to prison and met other t-girl prisoners and a sadistic guard. In Chapter 2, Odessa saw t-girl sex and then got initiated into a gang. Read those stories if you need more than that.

Chapter 3: Paying Debts

It was only about a week after my "initiation" into my clique that I got a rather rude reminder of how rough and dangerous a prison could be. I'd spent the rest of the week after that initiation in sort of a euphoric state. I was no longer holding back from my friends and I was actually happier. Happier than I'd been in a very long time. Which, you know, people don't generally say when they are in prison.

So one day I was walking to lunch after I finished working. I was already thinking about after lunch when my friends and I were going to meet up and watch television. Apparently, some police procedural show had made a "ripped from the headlines" episode about my trial. I guess they changed enough stuff about it that they didn't have to worry about giving me any money or anything. Before, this would have filled me with dread. But with McKenzie, Clara, and Prisha I didn't have all those old fears. I was going to watch with them and we'd make fun of the bad acting and everything. It went from being terrifying to something I looked forward to.

I was thinking about all of this stuff as I went to get in line for food at lunch. I grabbed my try and walked forward into the line. I guess I wasn't really paying attention to what I was doing, because I accidentally bumped into the girl standing in front of me. Honestly, I didn't even realize I did it at first, but I heard a high pitched squeal. The girl in front of me turned around.

She was a pretty girl, tall around 5'8 and very thin. She had long blonde hair, a very thin, long nose, and green eyes. Her skin was very pale and freckled. Her body was slim, her breasts small, and her hips sort of narrow. And she had the most enraged look on her face. I looked at her white tank-top and saw that it was covered in some sort of gross looking green food.

"What the fuck are you trying to do bitch?" she asked. It was only then that I realized that I'd caused the green slime on her shirt.

"Oh...Uh," I stumbled, trying to get myself out of my head. I looked at the girls clearly ruined shirt, "sorry," I said.

"Sorry, you fucking ruined this!" she said. I didn't see what the big deal was, they'd just get her a new shirt. But then she reached down between her pert breasts and grabbed a hold of something. It was a necklace, I hadn't noticed it because it was so covered in green slime. It was big, kind of like a square of fabric. I realized it was a something a kid had made from yarn. And it was definitely ruined. "I am really sorry," I said more seriously now, I felt terrible.

"My niece made this for me," the girl said, now her friends were gathering around. They looked angry as well. I suddenly felt terrified; maybe they were going to kick my ass. They sort of encircled me. I looked around for my friends, but I didn't see anyone. They were quiet, and none of the guards seemed to notice them.

"Is there anything I can do," I said, dropping my tray. I was almost shaking.

"Yeah," the girl said, "You're going to pay me back for this! I think you owe me some money don't you?" The other girls looked at me expectantly.

"I don't have anything on me," I said after a long pause, "But I will get something." I was so terrified about getting my ass kicked I would have promised anything.

"Yeah you will," the girl said, "meet me in my cell this evening, bring 25 bucks." She told me her cell number and said that her name was Penny. Then she sloughed some of the slime off of her shirt and threw it on my shoes. Then she turned and walked away.

I didn't even bother to get food. I picked up my tray, put it back on the pile, and ran over to the table where my friends sat. I was the first one there. I was fidgeting nervously. I had to ask my new friends for money. I didn't want to get my ass kicked. I know what you're thinking, "Hey Odessa, didn't you say you had a hit song or something? Pay up cheapskate." Well yeah, I did. But you know how they you can't take it with you when you die? Prison is kind of like temporarily dying. I had a small (much less than you'd think) stash of money in a bank collecting a painfully small amount of interest. I couldn't access it from prison. And my family was dead. I didn't have anyone to send me money. I got paid a pittance to work at the prison, like pennies an hour. I was broke.

Finally, all my friends came and sat down. I greeted them as they arrived, but I decided to wait until they were all their before I started to beg for money. They all looked gorgeous, as usual, and they were in good moods. I knew they saw me being fidgety and stuff, I hoped they didn't think I was slipping back into my old ways. Finally, Prisha showed up and then all three of them were there. They were talking about my upcoming television triumph, giggling and having fun. But I interrupted.

"Hey I need to ask you guys something," I said and then I launched into what had happened in the lunch line. I explained the ruined necklace and my promise to pay that day and my lack of money. They listened to me intently.

"You said this was Penny?" McKenzie asked and I nodded, "So what? She isn't like a giant hard-ass, I mean just pay her and she'll let it go." She said.

"I don't have any money," I explained again, "I can't pay her. And if I don't she is going to bash my ass regardless of whether or not she's real tough, she has like six girls around her all the time." I said. I was almost hyperventilating now. I hadn't realized I was so afraid to fight until that minute. McKenzie was sort of giggling at me though, somehow that made me feel a little bit better. She must have a plan or something. But Clara spoke up next.

"You can't pay or won't pay?" She asked. I thought she was coming to the same conclusion that you were, about my song-writing money.

"I can't, I wish I could," I explained, "I was hoping maybe I could borrow some money from you guys, its only like $6.67 from each of you and I will pay you back as soon as I can." I said and McKenzie was laughing harder, Clara was shaking her head. But Prisha looked concerned; she put her hand on mine.

"We don't have that to give right now," she said. I was totally sunk. I was going to get pounded and McKenzie was just laughing at me. I pulled away from Prisha.

"What is so damn funny, I thought you'd help me!" I said, feeling a little betrayed. McKenzie put her hands up defensively, like she was imploring me to settle down. I took at deep breath while McKenzie stopped laughing, then she spoke to me.

"Honey," she said, "What was I doing when you first met me?" she asked. I thought back to that first day, when I'd walked into my room and saw someone giving McKenzie a blowjob. I wondered what she was getting at for a moment and then I remembered. And started shaking my head.

"No," I said vehemently, "I can't do that!" It would make me a prostitute to have sex with someone for money.

I mean Penny was a cute chick, I'd thought she was attractive the minute she turned around, but it wasn't the same if I didn't choose to sleep with the person. I pictured myself, on my knees, Penny's cock in my mouth and I winced. I couldn't do that.

"Honey, that is the way things work here," Clara said, she sounded a little annoyed but understanding. Like she was talking to a stupid little girl.

"That's not how I work," I explained, "I can't have sex for money. That makes me a prostitute," I said. McKenzie shook her head.

"I worked in porn, so I had sex for money. Am I a prostitute? I've paid debts here by giving blowjobs. Do you look down on me?" McKenzie said forcefully. I had to admit, it was a compelling argument. I sort of looked up to McKenzie. She was so impressive and she was so strong. And this was something she did.

"Think of it like this," Prisha said soothingly, "This is situational morality. It might be wrong to accept money or gain for sex in the regular world. But we are in prison and there are different rules. It might make sense here where it doesn't elsewhere," she explained.

"Have you ever done it?" I asked, Prisha blushed and nodded her head. Clara was nodding as well. I guess that just was the way things were. That didn't make it any easier to deal with. Now I just felt trapped.

"What if I don't?" I asked.

"You're going to get your ass kicked," McKenzie explained, and then she started to eat. They were almost immediately onto other topics of conversation. It was like my dilemma was such a mundane detail of everyday life that they couldn't be bothered to worry about it. Before I knew it lunch was up. We were all filing into the common area. All I could think about was Penny. What would she want from me?

"Hurry up and get that shit done so we can get a good spot to watch your show," Clara said matter-of-factly. I just sort of nodded. McKenzie and Clara walked off to the television. I was sort of stumbling by myself, my stomach full of butterflies. I was about to start crying from the tension when I felt Prisha's hand take mine. I looked at her, her deep brown eyes were pools of concern.

"It's okay Odessa," she said earnestly, "Sometimes McKenzie and Clara forget what it is like, or didn't know in the first place, what it was like to be outside of places like this. I understand." She took my hand and kissed me gently on the knuckle.

"I don't think I can do this," I explained, but she shook her head.

"You will be fine, Penny isn't going to hurt you and..." she said, dropping her eyes and blushing, "and maybe you will kind of like it." She explained. And I realized that she was talking about herself! She liked being forced to have sex with people!

"I don't know," I said, feeling more confused than ever. Prisha released my hand.

"You do, now go so we can watch your show," she said, repeating almost exactly what Clara said. Then she walked off. I stood for a minute, looking around, but I knew that I didn't have a choice in this. I'd promised to pay someone back, and as immoral as it was to have sex for money, it was more immoral to renege on a promise. So I started walking.

Penny's cell was on the third floor, so I slowly made my way up the stairs. I can't say so much that I was scared as nervous. I knew I didn't have a choice in the matter; I was going to be exchanging my body for money. I just didn't really know what that entailed. Finally, I made my way up to the correct floor and found the cell. I looked inside and saw Penny was there, sitting on her bed. Another girl was in there as well, sitting on the toilet. I assumed that it was her roommate. Penny looked me over when I came in; she looked like she knew I didn't have the cash, like she wanted something else anyway.

"Odessa right?" Penny said. The girl on the toilet looked at me, I nodded.

"Is this her?" the girl asked.

"Yeah," Penny said, then to me, "do you have the money or what?"

"No, I couldn't get enough," I explained in a very soft voice. Penny smiled, and I think she was happy I was unprepared to pay her.

"Hey give us some space," Penny said to her roommate. The girl got up off the toilet, pulled up her pants, and walked out of the cell. She shrugged her shoulders at me as she went to the door, kind of like a no big deal thing. I didn't do anything back. Then I was alone with Penny. She was still lounging on her bed. She looked less threatening now somehow, without all her friends. Her smile even looked less sinister.

"Hey I am sorry I was a little rude this morning," she said finally, "I know you didn't mean to ruin my necklace," she said.

"I really didn't mean to," I said earnestly, I wanted her to know I wasn't bearing any ill will. She nodded understandingly.

"It is okay," she said sweetly, "As long as we square it up," she said suddenly, with a little bit more intensity. I looked at her eyes; she was just as dangerous as ever, she'd just been getting me to admit, again, that I owed her something.

"Yeah..." I said warily.

"So, how do you want to take care of this?" she asked innocently. She was looking me over, I knew what she wanted. But I opened my mouth to speak and nothing came out. I couldn't bring myself to suggest prostitution. I thought about my parents, what they would think, I was so ashamed I was blushing without saying anything. I guess Penny knew what that meant.

"Do you want to work out an alternate arrangement?" she asked. I looked up at her; she had her arms crossed in front of her small breasts. She looked pretty. I just nodded lightly. "Well what do you have that I could have instead?" she asked. I realized, even without her friends, this was going to be painful. She didn't just want me to suck her dick, she wanted it to hurt as well. I didn't have any choice, I was going to have to ask her, maybe beg her, to use me.

"I don't have anything of value," I said hesitantly, "But I could...provide a service for you..." I said and I felt icky.

"What kind of service? I don't need any help making my bed, I don't have a dog you can walk, what services could a little girl like you ever provide for me?" she asked. She was going to keep making this painful, the only way to get out of this was to stop beating around the bush, say what I needed from her.

"I could suck your dick," I said finally, the words all came out in one giant rush. She just stared at me for a long time, letting it sink in. She was showing her dominance over me, and I just had to sit there and squirm. So I did. Finally, she'd spoke.

"Suck my little ol' cock eh?" she said as though the idea had never occurred to her, "well that would be illegal. That's why we're in here isn't it? For doing something illegal? Well it is an interesting idea. A very interesting idea." Then she stood from the bed.

She quickly pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it down on the floor. Her skin was very milky, but she had a lot of freckles on her thin belly. She slipped off her pants as well, showing off her thin, taut legs. She reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and freed her small, perky breast. Her nipples were small, but I noticed they were hard. Finally, she slipped her panties down around her ankles and kicked them off. Her cock was actually, kind of cute. It was about 5.5 inches long and had a small tuft of strawberry blonde hair above it. The shaft actually had a few freckles on it and the tip was pink. It was a girly cock.

Then Penny sat back down on her bed, spreading her legs and letting her cock stand up straight and proud. I looked at it for a minute, waiting for her to say or do something I guess. I looked behind me, I saw people milling around and everything. I knew this kind of stuff happened all the time, I just couldn't believe it would now include me. Penny gave me an annoyed look. So I started to move forward. I got right in front of her, standing just a foot in front of her cock, sort of between her legs. I could feel the heat coming off her body as I knelt down. Her cock was just a few inches from my face. I thought about what it would feel like for it to be in my mouth. My heart was beating, I took a deep breath, and started to reach forward.

"Well," Penny said suddenly, and loudly, I stopped what I was doing and looked up. She was looking down at me between her breasts, "You know I just got a blowjob this morning from a girl I know. I don't think I want one." For a second, I didn't know what she was saying. Then I realized that she said she didn't want a blowjob.

"Oh, okay," I said nervously and then started to get up off my knees. She reached forward, putting her hand on my head and gently pushing me back down. She was shaking her head.

"Oh no honey," she said wickedly, "I didn't say you are square. I said I didn't want a blowjob. You aren't done here." She said.

"What do you want then?" I asked nervously. I couldn't even conceive of what she was getting at. At first she didn't say anything, she just spread her legs a little wider and reached down between her legs and grabbed her package. She took her balls in her hand and lifted them up. The she scooted forward a little and leaned back. Then, her tiny pink asshole was staring me in the face. I felt the wind rush out of me. I just sat for a second.

"Don't be shy honey," Penny said sweetly, "Just eat my asshole." It felt like she'd stabbed me in the stomach. I groaned and this just made her laugh. I'd never done anything like this before and I didn't really want to do it now. But there wasn't any way out.

I looked at her asshole. Like I said, it was a little pink thing. Just a crinkled spot between two smooth mounds of flesh. I was only about a foot away, but it didn't look dirty or smell bad or anything. I wasn't excited about it, but at least it wasn't as disgusting as it could be. I looked up at Penny, she had and impatient looked on her face and I knew I needed to get down to business.

I leaned forward slightly. My hair draped over her thighs and I saw her shiver. I kept moving forward until my nose was buried in her scrotum. I felt her hands on my head, running through my hair. I breathed in, she smelled earthy and soapy at the same time. She sort of giggled.

"You don't need to sniff my ass, just lick it," she said and I felt like some kind of disgusting pervert. To make matters worse, I realized that as I was breathing in, my cock was getting hard! I was aroused by this degradation. What the hell did that mean? Anyway, I stuck my tongue out tentatively. I didn't really know what I was doing. My tongue was sort of shaking as I did this. Finally, the tip of my tongue came into contact with her asshole.

"Oh fuck!" Penny moaned. I tried to look up, around her scrotum and breasts, to her face. I saw she was kneading one of her breasts with her fingers and her eyes were closed. I closed mine as well. There was nothing to do but get it over with. I leaned forward more, pressing my tongue firmly against her naughtiest spot. It felt soft, but ridged on my tongue. The taste was early, with a hint of iron-like flavor. I was surprised that I didn't recoil at the taste, it wasn't really bad. And Penny apparently loved it; she moaned loudly and thrust her ass into my face.

I started to sort of lap at her asshole, dragging my tongue from her ass crack all the way up to her scrotum and then back again, feeling the ridges of her asshole pass over my tongue. I kept my tongue flat, limp and wet, letting it soak her asshole. I tried not to think about what I was doing, I just kept rimming Penny. The whole time, my cock kept getting harder. I felt it pressing against my shorts, the tip becoming more bulbous and engorged.

One of Penny's hands was on my head again, pressing me harder into her asshole. My nose buried in her scrotum now and I could barely breath. At the same time I could feel the "thump-thump" of her other hand bopping my on the forehead. I realized she was jacking off. Her hand was slamming up and down on her balls as she stroke her cock. I had no idea why, but the idea totally turned me on. I have to admit, I wasn't hating eating Penny's asshole.

"Oh fuck my ass with your tongue you whore!" Penny moaned out in ecstasy. I breathed as best I could and then I made my tongue rigid. Penny's asshole was already sopping wet from my tongue. I started to work my hard tongue into her asshole. I opened my mouth wide, pushing my tongue in as softly but firmly as I could. I felt my tongue push through her anus, tasting the iron flavor of her body even more starkly than before. She let out a screech and her hand tightened on the back of my head. At the same time, she started to pump her cock even faster and harder. I nestled my nose deeper into her balls, smelling her delicate scent and driving my tongue harder and hotter into her asshole.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,854 Followers