A Caged Bird Sings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

Bizarrely, I wanted Bethany back. She was horrible, but at least she was familiar. I'd seen her face before. I stepped a half step into the lunch room and looked around. There were like a hundred girls sitting at a handful of tables, eating and talking. I'd never seen so many t-girls in one place. They ran the gamut from gorgeous girls who could pass as super models, to girls who were barely more than cross dressers. But I was surprised that most just looked like girls, like me. You'd never think we were t-girls. And there bunches of them.

A couple of girls turned and looked at me, but most didn't seem to take any notice. There was still a line for food, so I fell in. The girl in front of me looked back at me, but didn't seem to care, then looked forward. I waited for a long while, the line moved little by little. Finally, I got to the food. The people scooping the food out of the trays were other prisoners with glazed looks on their face. They scooped this horrible looking sludge onto my plate. I walked to the end of the line, collecting red sludge and blue sludge and green sludge. Then I moved out of the line.

I looked around the tables. There were empty seats in places, but they were all scattered about at largely occupied tables. I was still woozy from my experience in the showers. My elation in the warden's room had long since passed. I was now really aware of the danger around me and I totally couldn't just sit down next to anyone. They might not have been big strong men, but they could still be threats.

Finally, I gave up on finding a seat. I lurched over to the side of the room and sat down on the floor. I tried to shovel some of the garbage into my mouth, but I couldn't. The food was too disgusting and I was too shocked by my experiences in the day. So I just sat there. Finally, someone announced that lunch was over. Everyone started filing out of the lunch room, talking.

I hid myself in the corner. Waiting. I didn't know where I was supposed to go. Then I remembered the folder. I opened it up and it said my cell number, my cell block (it was B) and had a map that showed me where to walk from the lunch room. There wasn't anything else in it. I waited until everyone else was gone. Then I stood up and threw away my lunch.

"Hey you," a voice said near the door, I saw a guard. Not Bethany, a different guard, "You need to leave now. I know you are new so I won't report you, but move your ass." She said and I ran out of the cafeteria. I was back in the hallway that Bethany had taken me down. I looked down at my map and tried to figure out where I was supposed to go. Most of the people had filtered out of the hallways and I was sort of all alone.

Finally, I got my bearings and headed in the right direction. I looked around; the hallways were wide and antiseptic. The feet in my white prison shoes clacked on the new floor. There were some locked doors in the hallway, but they didn't have windows and didn't look like cells. Finally, I made a left turn and walked into a large, octagonal room. It was three stories tall. Around the outside of the room, on every floor, were cell doors that were opened. On the first floor, in the middle of the room, were a bunch of tables and stuff. I walked into the room, and looked up to see a large glass ceiling. It was almost a pleasant room. There was a television in one corner and chairs everywhere.

Girls were milling about and everything. Some were sitting at the tables and talking, others were filtering up stairs to their bunks. I saw that all the bunks on the first floor were numbers that started with 1. I had cell 208 so I figured I was on the second floor. I moved around the edge of the room, trying to avoid eye contact and everything. No one seemed to notice me. There were like 75 girls in my cell-block, so there was a lot of action. There were guards standing around, but they appeared to be pretty relaxed. I made my way up the stairs and saw that room 200 was in front of me. I looked into the cell. There was a bunk bed and a toilet and nothing else. I mean, there were like personal items, but that was all the furniture. I looked to the left and saw room 223 so I started to walk to the right. Finally, I was standing outside of cell 208. Home.

And I looked into the room and saw the bunk bed up against the back wall, so that it opened facing me. But it wasn't empty. There was a naked girl on the lower bunk. She was gorgeous. About 5'7 and around 135lbs. She had very long blonde hair and blue eyes. Her skin was very white, like a Disney princess or something. Her face was a princess' face too long eye lashes, big almond shaped eyes, a small nose, thick pink lips, and even perfect features. Her breasts were big, like 36-D. Her stomach was flat, her legs muscular. I could see she had a toned butt. But what was most shocking was that she was sort of lying on her side with her legs spread. And her cock was big. It must've been around seven and a half inches long. She was clean shaven, I could see.

But my vision was sort of blocked. Because, on her knees, in front of the blonde, was another girl. She was fully clothed so I couldn't make out her features. She was sort of plain, with short brown hair and tanned skin. Her eyes were closed. And she was blocking my view because she was sucking the blonde's dick!

The brunette sort of flicked her hair out of her face and I could see the tip of the blonde's cock in the girl's mouth. Just the mushroom tip of the blonde's flawless cock was in the brunette's mouth and the brunette was swirling her tongue around underneath. At the same time, the brunette's hand was cupping the blonde's balls. She was squeezing them gently, all the while her tongue was swirling. For her part, the blonde was moaning loudly and squeezing her left breast with her hand. I watched as the blonde bit her lip and thrust her hips seductively forward. She pinched her nipple and it look so hard and pink I wanted it in my mouth!

Let me note for a second that for my entire life I'd always considered myself asexual. I looked at boys and thought they looked so bulgy and gross. But I'd look at girls and think, "I am a girl, how can she fuck me?" But here I was, looking at this girl get her dick sucked. And I realized that I was incredibly attracted to what I was looking at.

But back to the action. I watched as the blonde slowly put her long-nailed fingers on top of the brunette's head. She didn't so much push as guide the brunette's head farther down onto her cock. I watched the thick, white cock slide into the brunette's mouth, her lips parting farther and farther and the veiny prick slipped deeper and deeper into her throat. The brunette gagged a little, but kept the cock in her throat, until she finally slipped it all the way out of her mouth. The blonde's cock was coated in thick saliva, and a dribble of spit connected the brunette's mouth to the blonde's cock.

Then the brunette moved down, running her tongue along the blonde's balls, bouncing the balls gently with her tongue. Then she licked up the shaft, keeping her tongue soft and moving it along the blonde's urethra. The blonde was apparently in heaven, she was moaning loudly and hugging her big breasts tightly. Then the brunette's mouth moved back over the pink tip of the blonde's cock and she plunged it again into her mouth. She continued to swirl her tongue around of the blonde's cock.

"Oh fuck me!" the blonde suddenly screamed out. Her entire body went rigid and her eyes squeezed even tighter shut. I looked down at the brunette and saw her mouth wasn't moving. I saw the cock in her mouth quivering as it shot a big load into her mouth. She kept gently rubbing the blonde's balls while the sperm filled her mouth. Finally the blonde's body relaxed, and she fell down gently onto the bed.

"Give it back," the blonde said tersely. The brunette got up off her knees and leaned over the blonde on the bed. I thought she was about to lean in for a kiss but instead, the blonde opened her mouth. The brunette started to spit the thick, white cum out, letting it fall from her mouth in a long, stringy drop of cum and spit. The first bit landed on the blonde's lip and teeth, she giggled and readjusted herself, letting the rest of the liquid pour into her mouth. When the last of the cum was out of her mouth, the brunette stuck out her tongue to show that it was all gone and turned towards the door.

That was the first anyone noticed me. The brunette girl wiped her hand across her lips and just sort of gave me a look. I wondered if she was looking down at my blue pants and seeing the raging boner I was sporting. That was, like, the hottest thing I'd ever seen. Even with all the weird stuff that had happened to me that day, this was the strangest. I was aroused... you know by people. Maybe I wasn't just transgender, maybe I was transsexual (and hey, is that a better way to use that word? It makes more sense, like heterosexual like opposite sex, homosexuals like the same sex, and transsexuals like someone with transitioned sex, think about it).

Anyway, the brunette went to walk passed me and I moved to get out of her way, "sorry," I said but she just kept moving like she didn't hear me.

"You don't have to be polite to her," the blonde said from her bed. She was still naked, and lounging comfortably in the bed. Her cock was soft now and it was coiled neatly against her leg. Somehow, she looked even sexier. She must've seen me blushing and staring because she quickly started to get dressed.

"What do you mean?" I said, trying to sputter out something approaching a conversational tone.

"That chick," the blonde said, slipping her pants on, "she ain't my girlfriend or anything. She just owed me twenty bucks." And then she slipped her shirt over her head and walked over to me.

"What?" I started but she extended her hand and smiled at me. I took her hand.

"My name is McKenzie Harper," she said, shaking my hand twice, then sitting back down on the bed.

"That girl was...sucking your dick because she owed you twenty dollars?" I said and she blushed and laughed.

"Well she owed me 20 bucks, she didn't have it, so we cut a deal," she explained. What the hell kind of place had I gotten myself into?

"Oh..." I said, taking a seat on the toilet. Had to keep my head straight, this was like some sort of weird sex dream.

"You are..." she began for me, and I realized that despite the fact that she just told me she'd forced a girl to fellate her in exchange for forgiving debt, she was trying to be polite.

"Oh, I am Odessa..." I started.

"Ko! I knew it!" she said and she smiled wide, "We all watched your trial on TV. You look shorter in person." She said. I didn't know what to think. Was this going to make me a celebrity or a pariah in this place. I didn't know if I wanted to be either.

"Yeah, that's me," I said weakly.

"They told me I was getting a new roommate today, but I didn't realize I'd be getting YOU!" she said and I didn't know if I liked how excited she got, "I can't wait to show you around!"

After being introduced to my beautiful new roommate McKenzie by watching her get her dick sucked in exchange for forgiving a debt, I kind of wanted to crawl into my bed and sleep away the rest of the day. This was a completely alien world, and hostile. But she was too damned friendly.

"Come on, they won't lock us in the cells for a few more hours, lets go meet everyone," she said helpfully. I thought for a minute that it would be nice to know everyone else. Maybe McKenzie could tell me the people to avoid. Unless, maybe, she was one of those people.

McKenzie was dressed again and she somehow made the blue pants, white shirt thing look sexy. She tied her shirt up under her breasts and slung her pants low, exposing her flat stomach and wide hips. I looked down at myself, the one time semi-famous singer, and saw how shabby I looked in my baggy pants and loose shirt. I wished I had McKenzie's sense of style with this. Maybe it was something you learned.

We walked out of our cell and I just sort of followed behind McKenzie. She shouted to people across the way, worked the room like a politician or something. I tried not to get in the way. Finally, we made our way down the stairs and took a seat at one of the tables closest to the television. I sat down across from her. I was about to try to come up with some sort of conversation when two other girls came and sat down at our table with us.

The girl who sat down next to McKenzie was very pretty. She was a light-skinned black girl with big brown eyes and dreamy pink lips. Her face was angular, fierce, and sexy. She had long black hair, straightened, and small 32-B breasts. She was probably only 5'3, so much shorter than McKenzie, but taller than me. She had a narrow build, but big hips and a big butt.

The girl who sat down next to me was spectacularly beautiful. She wasn't just the prettiest t-girl I'd ever seen, she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. She was Indian, with long black hair and smooth, dusky skin. Her eyes were large and brown but they seemed to shimmer when she looked at you. Her eye lashes were very long and her features were perfect. Her nose was small and upturned; her lips were pouty and pink. Her breasts were quite large, 36-C and her body was stunning. Even in her prison uniform I could see she had the build of an underwear model, with a round butt, toned stomach, long legs, the whole nine yards. I'd never seen anyone so attractive in my life. She was around 5'4 and 120lbs. I knew I was staring at her, and she sort of blushed shyly and looked away.

"Well everyone," McKenzie said, clearly this was her clique, "I'd like you all to meet Odessa..."

"Ko!" the black girl said. I was a celebrity, "I recognize you from Nancy Grace. You're shorter than you looked on television."

"Everyone says that," I said nervously, and then it took her hand and shook it.

"That's Clara," McKenzie said, "She is lucky she is my girlfriend, or I wouldn't let her get away with interrupting me and being rude to my new roommate," McKenzie was laughing as she said this and she turned, smiling to Clara, and kissed her deeply on the mouth. I wondered if the girl could taste the cum the brunette girl had spit back in McKenzie's mouth. When their kiss broke, McKenzie looked over at me, must've seen what I was thinking about, and smiled and laughed.

"Odessa here thinks I am a slut," she said and crossed her arms over her big breasts. She smiled at me, no hint of anger or accusation. But I put my hands up.

"No I..." I started.

"Why is that?" Clara asked.

"Well, my beloved Clara, I met my new roommate when she walked in on me getting a blowjob and now she sees me kissing you," McKenzie said, coming right to the heart of the matter. I felt my eyes like, bug out of my head. What was going to happen? But Clara laughed.

"Was it Beth?" she asked and McKenzie just nodded, "Odessa, lighten up. Some things are currency here and some things are love. Just keep it separate. Besides, Beth's given me a blowjob before, she's good," and she pecked McKenzie one the lip again. I didn't really have a response to that. Each second in this place was weirder than the last.

"I'm Prisha," the sexy Indian girl next to me said while McKenzie and Clara finished their lip lock. I turned to her and she was giving me a faint, shy smile, "I think your trial was a travesty." She said. It was, somehow, the nicest thing anyone could say to me at that moment. I felt like tearing up.

"Odessa," I said, shaking her dainty hand. I could smell her perfume as we touched and I looked deeply into her eyes.

"So I saw Bethany Barber push you into the lunch room a little earlier," Clara said, knocking me out of the reverie Prisha put me in. I wondered if this was the kind of head over heels feeling people in movies talk about what they, like, fall in love. I don't know, I was getting ahead of myself.

"Yeah..." I said now, sullenly, thinking back to my experience earlier in the day. In the shower. The baton. My face felt hot and I got nauseous again. McKenzie reached forward and put her hand on mine.

"I can tell that she gave you her special treatment," McKenzie said sympathetically. I looked up at her. The other girls at my table actually looked concerned. They knew what had happened.

"She just..." I started.

"Oh we know what she did. She got Prisha too," McKenzie said. I looked over at Prisha, but she was staring at her feet, pretending not to notice, "she gets like a third of the girls who come in. Luckily I got here before she started working here and Clara avoided her. She spends like 90% of her time over on the FTM side of the prison, so we don't see her much. Just watch out, because once she gets you, she won't stop." I didn't know if I felt relieved that other people had been through what I went through, or terrified that it might happen again. But I looked over at Prisha and I was happy I at least knew someone I could talk to about it. If I needed to. But now I wanted to change topics.

"So, what are you in for?" I said, feeling weird. The other girls laughed.

"I know you were a singer, but were you an actor too?" McKenzie asked, "That is a movie question."

"Don't tease her too bad, look she is all red again," Clara said, and I knew I was blushing. But the good natured teasing was okay, way better than what I would have expected in a male prison. "I have 12 years left on 15 for fraud. I made up fake number for my boss at the strip club I used to work to help him trigger relief portions of his mortgage." Clara said matter-of-factly.

"30 years for selling drugs," McKenzie said, and I was surprised. She didn't look at all scary, or what I thought of when I thought of drug dealers that got lots of time, "I sold high end weed that I grew hydroponically in my garage." I guess that explained it. I looked over at Prisha.

"Life for murder," was all she said. She didn't elaborate. She didn't say anything else. The other girls pretended they didn't notice. They seemed used to giving Prisha her space. But I was feeling, all of the sudden, like I needed less space. These girls all seemed great. They could totally be my friends. But I was still wary; I'd seen too many movies to know whether or not I was being put on.

We spent the rest of our free time that day getting to know one another. I learned that McKenzie was a born and bred in California, she was older than I thought at 32, and she'd done a little work in the t-girl porn industry when she first turned 18 (don't try to look her up, she used a fake name). I learned that Clara was from Mississippi and moved to California when she was 18 to try to become an actress. She worked at a strip club (as an accountant) while she searched for roles. She was the oldest in our group at 33. Finally, I learned that Prisha was the daughter (not that they recognized her as that) of a wealthy Indian industrialist family and that she'd come to America to transition and go to school when she got in trouble. She stood to inherit her family's entire fortune because she was the only living relative of both her mother and father. She was the closest in age to me at 25.

When we'd all met, the girls took me around and showed me all of the other cliques, pointing them out from afar. I was told the groups that I could talk to, the people to avoid, and the little bits of gossip that always show up when this many girls are together. What I was most surprised by, though, was the fact that as I walked around the prison, I would occasionally see girls kissing each other. Rarer, but not that rare, I would look into cells and see girls performing sex acts in the bunks. I didn't know if these girls were exchanging "currency" like Clara said or dating, but it was strange to see. The guards either didn't notice or, more likely, pretended not to notice. But it was all very surreal.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers