A California Stop Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica stood and move astride Richard, facing the naked, panting Abigail. As she rode his face and tongue, Jessica began pulling and twisting her nipples. Although his vision was blocked by her cheeks, Richard clearly heard Abigail's moans as Jessica administered her torturous pleasure.

Juices were heavily pouring from Abigail. She was so needy, so horny, she absolutely had to cum. "Please Jessica, I need to cum, I am so close.....please...."

Jessica simply said, "Beg my little slut. Beg."

"PLEASE let me cum, please...I'll do ANYTHING you want... just... let... me... cum, PLEASE!

Jessica echoed on Abigail's word, "ANYTHING!!?? Make her cum Richard."

Abigail instantly moved her pussy to his mouth; leaning forward, she placed her hands on his hips to better ride his face. Richard wasted no time in finding her clit and working it the way he knew Abigail loved.

The pace of her hips was harder and faster than he ever experienced before, but he was still able to lick and suck Abigail's pleasure lips, collecting her cream with his tongue and swirling it over her throbbing bud. Each lick and flick of his tongue sent her closer and closer to the edge.

Richard knew she was close. Abigail's thighs were shaking; the force of her hands on his hips was getting stronger; and her uttering's were becoming bolder.

"YES....OH MY FUCKING GOD YES...SUCK MY CUNT RICHARD....SUCK MY FILTHY CUNT... USE THAT MOUTH THAT RIMMED MY ASSHOLE..... OH GOD, I'M SUCH A FUCKING NEEDY SLUT... FUCK JESSICA.... FUCK JESS... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME... YOU BITCH... MAKING ME...."

That was it, Abigail's pussy erupted. The flow from Abigail was a torrent. It was everything, cum, piss, and nectar. She had indeed lost it.

Richard sucked, licked, and swallowed as much as he could. He couldn't keep up with her flow. His face and neck were covered. Abigail was now screaming,

"OHHHHHHHH.....JESUS CHRIST....... FUCK YES...."

With a final spasm of her hips, Abigail collapsed, rolling off of Richard and onto the floor beside him; her body, a quivering heap.

Richard tried collecting himself, only to see Jessica standing over him. The zipper to the crotch of her bodysuit was completely open; her shaved bald mound exposed and glimmering with her nectar. Jessica looked down at Richard and said, "Now let's see what you can do for my pussy."

*****

Part 2:

Jessica slowly and purposefully lowered herself towards Richard's face. She didn't push herself onto it, rather, she seductively slid her wet glistening lips over him from his chin to his nose. Jessica made a point to include her ass bud in the process, as it WAS one of her many erogenous areas.

Richard was trying his best to savor Jessica's essence, but she wasn't ready yet.

In a tempting tone she directed him to "Control yourself, Richard," whose head was swelling with the thought of worshipping her. In fact, both heads were swelling as he was still in need.

Slowly she moved her moist area over his lips coating them with her thick cream; but every time he tried to lick, she lifted off of him.

Finally, Richard got the hint and just let Jessica's guide herself over his face.

"Good boy, such a fast learner," she added as she looked down into his obedient eyes. "Never forget I am in charge. If you even try to use your tongue before I give you permission, you will never savor the taste of my pussy."

Jessica ever so gradually placed her womanhood onto his mouth. When her full weight was on his face, Jessica began to grind her vagina over it. Juices were seeping from her, smearing his lips as well as his nose.

Jessica began using the tip of his nose on her clit as she continued to grind.

A slight purr came from her, "Mmmmmm, that feels so good I could cum right now. But first my ass needs attention." Shifting slightly, Jessica positioned her bud onto Richard's mouth. "I think you know what to do. Show me how much you want to please me."

Needing no further instructions, Richard's mouth completely encased Jessica's rear entrance. His tongue started to probe her rear passage, sending a jolt through her.

"Oh fuck!" He heard her murmur. "That feels so fucking goooood."

He knew she wanted penetration, not simply licking. Richard edged his tongue further in, feeling her ass opening as it invaded. Curses streamed from Jessica as he entered her taboo depths.

"Jesus Fuck," she cried. "Get it in there, tongue fuck me....yesss....oh fuck.... Yess... that's it.... tongue fuck my hole."

Richard was in heaven, losing himself in worship to this blonde Goddess. His mind was memorizing her entry while his tongue stroked in and out. Its mustiness was sending him deeper into his lost awareness.

Suddenly a torrent of juices flooded his face.

Jessica's screams of, "MY FUCKING GOD...... YESSSSSSSSsssss" snapped him back into HER reality. Her hips were bucking. "Now it's time ..... Suck my clit, lick it ...... drain me ... Take it all!!!..... drink meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" She slid her spurting vagina onto Richard's tongue.

Lust and pure desire triggered his frenzy. He sucked and licked her. With each flick of his tongue more of her creamy fluid spewed onto him. Richard hungrily lapped as much of Jessica's essence as he could.

In one final series of convulsions, Jessie screamed incoherently as a wave of climatic explosions rocked her body. "FAAA... KIIIIN... SHIIIIIITTT.... GAAAAD.... ALLLMIGHTY," were the final utterances before she rolled off, lying next to Abigail.

They were all silent for a few minutes before Jessica said, "Phew...."

Abigail chuckled. "I told you he was talented."

Richard's cock, still hard and still very much in need, twitched with her words

Continuing, Abigail added, "Take a few minutes to recover while Richard gets the champagne and I get the harnesses. After all the night is still young!"

The night was indeed young. Jessica and Abigail had their way with every opening on Richard's body before he finally earned his release.

*****

The three of them had a number of get-togethers. But, at the same time Abigail maintained a solo relationship with both, as well as with others. She was a free spirit, and would often introduce 'friends' into her interactions with Richard.

However, as time went on Abigail began to mentally drift from both Richard and Jessica. She seemed pre-occupied. She would often go weeks at a time without contact; never offering an explanation. When asked, her typical go-to reply was, "Oh, I've been around."

One day it all changed. Plans had been made for a tryst at Jessica's town house. Richard arrived as usual with champagne and treats, only to be met by Jessica who was softly sobbing. She couldn't really talk.

Jessica took Richard's hand and led him into the kitchen where there was an open letter on the island counter top. With a broken voice she handed it to him saying, "This was under my door when I got home from work today."

Setting everything on the counter, he started reading:

*****

"My Dearest Jessica and My Devoted Richard,

Please forgive my method of departure from your lives. It may seem cowardly but I didn't want you to try to convince me to stay. You know I love you both, and always will. However, this is something I just had to do.

As you know, I've always been drawn to nature. When I took my extended trip to the Pacific Northwest I got hooked. The commune I stayed at gave me an inner peace unlike anything I felt before. I never forgot that feeling and in fact I've been craving it ever since. It has been calling me and I knew I had to make a move.

You probably sensed something wasn't quite right with me. I apologize for not letting you in, but I didn't want anything to stand in the way of my plans. I left this morning after finishing implementing the final arrangements.

Enclosed is a key to my apartment. I ask that you go there tonight to retrieve what is yours and anything else you desire. Tomorrow a service will go in and remove everything that is still there. They will appraise it and deposit a check into my account for the items they want, and donate the rest to charity.

So as not to embarrass anyone tomorrow, I collected all of the play paraphernalia and packed it in two large black garbage bags. The bags are next to the trash cans behind the apartment. If you want the stuff, just take it.

I don't know if our paths will ever cross again, but if they don't, I hope you find the same happiness in your lives that I am seeking in mine.

Love always,

Abigail"

*****

Richard lifted his eyes to Jessica and saw a look of disbelief. It matched his feelings.

"I had no idea. Did you?" was the only thing he could say. Jessica, still tearing, just shook her head "No." Richard moved to her and wrapped his arms around her, embracing her in tenderness.

He let her tears fall onto him.

After a few minutes he lifted Jessica's head from his chest and gently placed a kiss on each of her eyelids.

"Shall we go to Abigail's?" he asked. Jess nodded in agreement. They put everything in the refrigerator, grabbed her apartment key, and headed out.

It was a sad day. Neither Jessica nor Richard wanted to scavenger her place for things to take. They simply collected what was theirs, along with the two garbage bags, and headed back to Jess'.

What was supposed to be a night of kink, turned out to be an evening of trying to put things in perspective. Even the champagne couldn't revive the original intent. They decided to take a 'rain-check' on play.

Kissing Jessica good-bye that night was different. Its tenderness signaled they lost a friend while at the same time it signaled a new beginning for the two of them.

12