Wet Petals

Story Info
Beauty is in the eye (and on the tongue) of the beholder.
4.5k words
4.69
16.2k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

WET PETALS

For most of his life Bill often thought that maybe he was just a little different -- not normal -- WEIRD!

However, it wasn't until he turned 18 for his parents to grant him enough privacy to then discover the darker side of the Internet. That's when Bill learned in certain regards he was not all so weird after all. Especially when it came to the subject of sex. Sure there was the usual porn that can be found just as easily in the neighborhood adult book store. (Bill's buddies had taken him to one for his eighteenth birthday.) But once you dig a little deeper into cyberspace, there is so much more to choose from. Entire sites and blogs dedicated to individual perversions.

Suddenly Bill realized there were lots of other "weird" people just about everywhere. Each with their own special fetishes and turn-ons. Particular fetishes that surely others would call "weird." All of these unique kinks were not only being discussed in great detail; in stories, letters, and postings -- but best of all, often shown in pictures. The kinks were almost unlimited: Tickling, spanking, pretty feet, bondage, cheating wives, wife swapping, big boobs, tiny tits, humiliation, adult babies, cross-dressing -- the list goes on and on. A whole smorgasbord of obsessions.

It was there that he also found out that there were numerous sexually open men, and some women, writing long stories of not only their fantasies, but also real-life experiences. Of those, he was amazed to discover that he was not alone in one of his greatest secret obsessions. (For Bill, this had always felt as being far too weird and embarrassing to dare mention to any of the girls he had dated or even his current girlfriend.) And like Bill, for many of these folks, guys in particular, their obsession had started out as one thing, but then evolved into something much different then they ever thought it would.

Bill had long loved pleasing his dates with his tongue. Tasting the marvelous oils and inhaling the wondrous aroma of that pink flower. He prided myself on his talents at licking pussy and would often spend much more time between the girl's legs with his face than his cock did. Maybe it was out of this that his secret kink was borne.

For whatever reason, Bill often found himself getting quite aroused imagining what it would be like to have an up-close view of a freshly fucked pussy and wondering what it must look like as the recently deposited thick white cum oozes out. Bill often thought to himself, [You never see THAT in a porno movie, The guy always pulls out before shooting his cum ON the girl.]

Well, not so long ago Bill unexpectedly got the opportunity to have a first hand realization of this dream, and then some.

Bill's two week old relationship with his current girlfriend, Jackie -- a second year college student with her own apartment -- was going quite well. Separately, they both had been extremely horny all day. That evening, they met up for a quick bite at the local pizza shop then headed back to her place and into bed where they had a long and enthusiastic lick, suck and fuck. Bill had gotten so worked up that by the time they got down to going deep and dirty he hadn't lasted too long. Still, he did pump six to eight massive volleys of cum into his girlfriend. Usually he would have barely rolled off of her before she would rush off the bathroom to drain herself.

Only this time was different. Still hot and bothered Jackie put her hand over Bill's head and began pushing downward saying, "Go on. Get down there and look what you've done." Still in his post orgasmic euphoria he offered little resistance. Sliding down and turning around Bill watched as Jackie spread her legs. Coming to his senses he intently watched as his freshly injected cum began oozing out of her love flower. Had she read his mind? Who cared? HE LOVED IT! It was so beautiful, so natural, and so erotic!

With his head resting on her inner thigh and her other leg draped over his shoulder, Bill admired her flower in full bloom. At the same time she was massaging his cum covered cock. The show going on between her legs was already getting him hard. Her stroking only made him stiffen more quickly.

Naturally, Jackie was already for another go. Whenever they fucked twice in a row Bill always lasted longer the second time anyway. But this time he was like an animal in heat and fucked her longer and harder than ever before. Jackie had three solid orgasms before Bill's eyes went crossed and with fireworks going off in his head as he blasted off. His balls and prostate emptied themselves. He then collapsed.

They were both hooked. This would be their new love making routine. Even without Jackie touching him, just the sight of his seed leaking out of her beautiful flower would get Bill hard again. And as far as he was concerned, the feel of his cock sliding into an undrained cum-soaked pussy is undeniably "the best!"

Of course what Jackie liked best was the fact that her boyfriend lasted longer the second time. So, accommodating this strange little kink of his was a small price to pay. As far as she was concerned, as long as his watching the show could get him ready again more quickly she'd put up with the messy sheets. At first anyway.

However, after a several weeks of this it was beginning to wear thin. She was tiring of persistent sheet changes. Between her juices and Bill's, it always made for one big wet spot.

Then one particular night the solution came about totally by accident. After some hard partying the two of them were feeling little pain yet very horny from all the alcoholic drinks. They went back to her place and almost before the door was closed they began stripping each other until they were both completely naked and making love. They licked, sucked, and fucked like wild animals.

Maybe it was the alcohol, but even though it was only round one, Bill lasted a lot longer than usual. Jackie wasn't complaining about that. However, when he did finally cum, he came buckets. To him it felt like he was pumping Jackie's insides full with gallons of his seed. Even Jackie could feel that it was more jizz than usual. He kept cumming and cumming.

Jackie's cunt was so dilated from this heated fuck fest that Bill could feel their mixed juices coating his balls. She too must have felt the leakage because she suddenly tightened her pussy around his pulsing cock. Her grip was so tight that when he withdrew from her love pocket, there was a gentle POP!

By now she had trained herself to hold everything in until he was in position to view his favorite show. Bill gave his girlfriend a quick hug and a peck on the lips, and as was their new normal, he quickly turned around to admire the perfect flower he had just pollinated with his stinger. To bare witness as she relaxed the outer muscles thus allowing their combined love sauces to flow.

And flow they did! More so than ever before. Thick, white, creamy goo. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!

That's when it happened. Bill became so completely enraptured by this beautiful and erotic spectacle -- and light-headed as the heavy aroma filled his sinuses. The smell of her sex was so strong. The sight of her perfect pink flower, all wet and creamy was so erotic. Without any thought as to what brought about this beautiful sight Bill was simply overcome with the urge to do what he did best. The alcohol already had removed all inhibitions. Suddenly he WANTED to lick her saucy cunt. He NEEDED to lap the pink petals of her womanhood and taste the white honey, this love cocktail, that oozed from its recesses! To savor the creamy cocktail!!!

With a mind all its own Bill's tongue extended itself and his face simply followed. Instantly, his tongue became coated with a pungent, salty, and ... uniquely tasty goo.

Instinctively, Jackie flinched and started to say something like, "Don't!" or "Yuck!" But her protests changed into more of a purr as she relented and instead went along for the ride. The more Bill lapped at her pussy, the more she spasmed, pushing additional foamy cream out. The more that came out, the more he licked and swallowed.

Jackie wanted to think what Bill was doing was disgusting. But because there was not a trace of tentativeness in the way he was attacking her pussy it was obvious that it was bringing him so much joy she didn't have the heart to stop him. Instead she forced more contractions just to squeeze as much of his cum out as possible. And like a kitten at a fresh bowl of milk, Bill kept on slurping it all up. Never before had Bill tasted jizz. And now he seemingly couldn't get enough!

He used his tongue to clean everything that had been coated before this great discovery. (He couldn't let a drop go to waste!) Bill lapped at her thighs. Lifted her legs and swabbed out the crack of her ass and all of both cheeks. He even sucked it off the sheets.

As if the sticky scum that was going down Bill's throat was some sort of energy drink, at the same time it seemed to be refilling his balls and prostate gland. By the time he had licked up everything he was rock hard and ready for another round. She too was totally turned-on and eager to fuck again.

This time however, Jackie got on top, facing Bill's feet, bouncing up and down on his pole like a woman possessed. Bill lost count of how many orgasms Jackie had, but she was yelling things like "Fill my cunt with your hot cum! Empty those big hairy balls! Give me your fucking spunk!"

When he began to shoot his wad, she fully impaled herself and used her vaginal muscles, flexing around his cock to milk him dry. After seven good volleys of cum jettisoned into his girlfriend's cunt, her flexing muscles around his cock was like nothing he'd ever experienced before. Suddenly he was overcome with a second, almost painful, wave, producing yet another barrage of jizz rockets into her sucking vagina. His cock kept pulsing and his balls felt like they were being sucked inside-out.

Bill had all but passed out from this double barrel orgasm. As if drained of all his essence he was only half aware of his surroundings when he felt Jackie getting off his lap, his numb and shrinking member being pulled by the firm grasp her cunt had on it.

Through his own heavy panting he heard her call his name. Opening his eyes Bill found Jackie on her hands and knees, straddling over him saying, "Check it out from this angle." Directly above his face was her swollen pussy. And just as he was absorbing the sight before him she relaxed her muscles, for just a moment, letting one small dollop of cum slip out. What a heavenly sight!

Like a liquid pearl, it slowly rolled and slid through the swollen folds and lips of her pussy. Then over and around her still erect clit, which seemed to be vibrating. Once it reached the short, well trimmed hairs, the sperm just hung there in a long white teardrop. Jackie wiggled her ass a little and Bill watched as it swayed from side to side like an elastic pendulum, before it finally let go and dropped into his waiting mouth.

As Bill was licking his lips he heard her say, "Get ready. Now it's my turn to cum for you." With that she tipped her hips up a little and he watched the petals of his lover's flower bloom. As it opened, the center filled with a white wall of heavenly nectar. Then Jackie contracted the inner walls and expelled a ball of thick jizz, which landed on Bill's upper lip and nose before sliding down the sides of his face and neck.

Then she released several smaller yet plentiful loads of sauce. Visually, it WAS as if she was ejaculating. And Bill was right there, up-close and personal, as he had always wanted to be! Of course, after missing the first volley, he made sure to catch and swallow all the rest. "That's it baby," she said. "Swallow my cum. Eat it all up!"

Nothing further needed to be said. He raised his head and attacked her pulsing clit quickly bringing her to a screaming (literally) orgasm. She rewarded him by spraying his face and filling his mouth with even more of their love sauce.

Now at this point some of you may think Bill is some sick twisted pervert for willfully opening his mouth and swallowing his cum. A few hours earlier he might have agreed with you. In the first place, there is no way had he ever planned to taste semen. What heterosexual man would? And most assuredly he would have sworn there wasn't a chance in hell he would have thought that it tasted good. After all, real men aren't supposed to drink their own cum! And a real man would never LIKE the taste of cum!

However, think about this: Almost all men and a majority of women think that it's quite a normal part of sex for the woman to suck his cock even AFTER he's had it inside her pussy. Whether it's to worship his cock or (usually) just trying to get it hard again. Either way she's licking off her own pussy juices at the same time. Not only that, but most men would love to see their woman go down on another chick.

But if asked, I bet almost no man will admit that he would even consider licking his cum out of his woman, let alone ENJOY eating creampie! Even the act of observing "the mess" he's made: "It's not the manly thing to do."

Well, from that momentous evening this little kink became ritual. And while Bill isn't complaining, Jackie has come to EXPECT him to clean-up his mess after each time they fuck, thereby almost eliminating "wet spots." Even so, she still tells Bill he is weird for willingly going along with it, and seemingly enjoying doing so. At least that is what she says. Truth be told, Jackie quickly came to appreciate her boyfriend's diligent dedication to performing his clean-up duties.

Since Bill began to so gladly swallow his own cum Jackie once asked him if he also wanted to suck off another guy and drink his cum too. The thought of sucking cock had never crossed Bill's mind and didn't sound all too tempting. He told her that the only way he wanted cum was by eating a creampie, where the cum is mixed together with pussy juices. "I'm sure I wouldn't like the taste of cum straight. And besides, I'm not interested in sucking cocks." (After making those statements Bill wasn't sure if his girlfriend was relieved or disappointed.)

Well, the next time they fucked Jackie instructed Bill to pullout and paint her tits with his cum. That sounded like fun so he did as she asked. With the skill of artist he sprayed both tits with streamer after streamer of jizz, making certain that each were well decorated with pearly ropes. When he was done he moved a little closer to admire his handiwork. Jackie propped her head up with pillows and told him she wanted to watch him lick the cum off. Then without waiting for his reaction she took hold of his head and guided it to the valley between her two beautiful breasts where a nice puddle of sperm had collected. Somewhat hesitantly, Bill stuck out his tongue and lapped-up a thick salty glob of spunk. Jackie almost squealed with delight when he swallowed it. When Bill went back for the third time she said, "Maybe it's NOT the pussy juice that you like." Bill was forced to admit to himself, as he continued to clean her chest, that while straight cum without pussy juice was different, "it's not so bad."

"Not SO bad?" Jackie sniped. "Go on. Admit it. You like the taste." Bill gave a sheepish grin. "I knew it. You really like drinking your cum."

The twinkle in Jackie's eyes made it obvious that she was really proud of herself for getting her boyfriend to eat his cum straight. And just that quick he felt he owed her something for proving him wrong. He slurped up several dollops then raised his face to hers. Opening his mouth he showed her a giant wad of cream puddled on his tongue. She swooned when she saw it. Then, just for fun, Bill did something the girls do in the porno movies; he rolled his tongue letting some of the cum run down his chin before swallowing the rest. She let out a throaty moan. Inspired by her reaction Bill went back for more. At the same time she commanded that he get it all, not to let any go to waste. By now Bill was quite used to the taste and doing just that.

With all of these new erotic acts Bill's cock had gotten hard again so they fucked once more. This time he came inside her pussy (she said it was so he could "compare tastes") and she sat on his face. After draining his sperm from her inner recesses and down his throat he stated that, "Either way, I like it. Cum tastes good." As they cuddled in post coital bliss Bill added, "Maybe it's because my cum still hot, and definitely because it's mixed with your juices, but the creampie was best."

That suited Jackie just fine as she prefers the feeling of cum filling her pussy. Even though she thought is was a sick thing for Bill to do, it still got her hot and bothered to have her pussy tended to after sex. Best of all was sitting on his face afterwards. Either way, having Bill diligently suck and swallow his cum from her pussy gave her tingles. As she vibrates through another orgasm, she'll demands that he, "Do a good job!" and, "Clean up that mess you made. Fill your belly with that sticky cum."

In fact, Bill is now "required" to swallow each and every one of his ejaculations while Jackie supervises.

Every so often, Jackie feels a need to get extra kinky. Just to bring out an extra degree of submissiveness she will give Bill a blow-job. Not just any old blow-job. A long and lingering edging. When she does eventually allow him to cum, she catches every drop of cum in her mouth, then press her drooling and over-stuffed lips to his and snowball him. This always brings forth deep appreciative moans.

Regardless of whenever or wherever he releases his cum, she always makes sure that in the end he swallows every last drop. Each and every single time Bill can't seem to help but softly moan and purr.

And almost without fail, as soon as Bill has completed his task she'll tell him, in a demeaning and humiliating manner, that she can't believe that he actually LIKES "that stuff" and, "You really are weird, you know that?" Of course he does. After all, he's known that for years.

* * * *

A few weeks ago Bill caught Jackie masturbating while searching the small collection of creampie pictures he had saved on her computer. She got especially excited when she found, what happens to be, one of his favorite photos: a good close-up of a pussy with a thick glob of bright white cum filling the hole and just starting to run down. Just as Jackie noticed she had been caught she climaxed. Hard! Now, even she could not deny how sexy cum-filled pussies look. "But," she snapped, as if to turn the tables, "Why don't I see any pictures of any guys licking it up?"

Of course Bill loved reading about guys eating creampies. And while looking at pictures of a guy licking a cum filled pussy always made his mouth water as he imagined that he was the guy in the picture, he just hadn't saved any of those to her PC.

Just the same Bill tried to assure her that he had seen a few. But as he couldn't show proof Jackie refused to be convinced saying that she never heard of any other guys willingly going down on a woman after cumming in her. Then, to further humiliate Bill she insisted that he is strange, because, "You LIKE eating cum."

One day, following two lovemaking sessions and while squatting over Bill's open mouth so he could slurp down his second load of cum, Jackie said she had been conducting a survey. To Bill's amazement she had asked a few of her close friends if they ever had a guy go down on them after he came in them. She sat down firmly onto Bill's face so his could work his tongue more deeply into her pussy. She let him know that all three of her friends acted if she was nuts for even thinking that a straight guy would do such a thing. (More than one said it would be gross.) Bill was somewhat embarrassed. What if those personal experience stories he'd read were complete fiction? That would mean he truly was one of a rare few who actually did that.

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers
12