A California Stop Pt. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cali's on the other hand were arousing. There is something so exotic about small breasts. Cali was close to being flat chested, but her pierced nipples, always visible since she never wore a bra, were so suggestive. Her look was totally hot.

The first time I met Cali was at a Friday night Happy-Hour with their work mates. She was so happy to finally met me, saying things like 'I heard so much about you' and the like. From the start, Cali was touchy-feely, along with making sure I saw her nipples.

After about an hour, the work crowd started to leave. Cali, Abigail, and I were still enjoying ourselves, so we decided to stay and continue to party. There was a great deal of flirting going on between the three of us.

We all danced a couple of times together, but when it was just Abigail and Cali, all eyes were on them. Some of their gestures were very provocative. I wondered if they were getting as horny as I was.

As the evening progressed, we started getting a bit tipsy, so I offered to treat everyone to dinner at one of the chic burger joints nearby. It was just what we needed, taking away the edge without killing our buzz. When we said our good-byes, I offered my hand to Cali.

She looked at my hand, saying "No Way! I want a proper good-bye."

Putting a hand behind my neck, she pulled my lips to hers. It wasn't a tongue kiss, but.... Her kiss to Abigail was just as telling.

A cab was emptying out, so Cali went for it. Before closing the door, she yelled back to us, "Have fun tonight kids. Do something kinky!"

In my car on the way back to Abigail's, she was 1,000 questions.

"What did think of Cali?" "Isn't she cute?" "Do you like her nipples?" "Do you think she's sexy?"

It was difficult to answer as she was rubbing my leg, grabbing my crotch, and biting my ear the whole time. I managed to admit how sexy Cali was, along with my thing for small breasts. Abigail's teasing had me so hard, I thought I was going to wreck the car.

Back at her place, Abigail wasted no time in getting kinky.

***

I started joining Abigail and Cali for Friday night cocktails. Each get together was fun and each became a bit more flirtatious. I even caught Abigail and Cali in a deep kiss once when I returned from the restroom. When they saw me, they just gave me an impish smile saying, "It's a girl thing."

At the end of every get together Abigail was so worked up, I started to think she wanted Cali to join us. I would have loved it, but there were no hints of a threesome, just the flirting. Things always got pretty torrid back at her apartment, so if Abigail had a 'Cali thing' going, it was fine by me.

It was that Sunday afternoon when things changed.

***

Cali arrived about 30 minutes after the phone call wearing jeans and a t-shirt as well. Although we were 'caszh', her look was pure sex. Cali had on a pair of pink, open-toed stiletto heels to match her nails, lipstick, and tight t-shirt. As always, there were her pierced nipples screaming at me.

"Thank you both so very much for letting me come over." Cali gave us both big, lingering hugs along with a tender, thank-you kiss. I found it to be arousing.

She joined in the food prep and a glass of wine. We were in no hurry. We listened to Cali vent her frustrations about her now ex-boyfriend. With the way she was waving the knife around, I remember saying it was a good thing he wasn't here, or she'd cut his nuts off.

We all burst out laughing which helped ease some of the tension.

Cali said he was a user. "All he wanted was to get off. He never took care of me. Oh, he promised, but he made sure he came first, then he copped the attitude he lost the mood."

"What an asshole. 'I'll make up to you babe.' But it was always me sucking his dick or him fucking me. What a selfish prick!"

I refilled Cali's glass.

"I suspected something might be going on. Then I found a pair of panties on the floor next to my bed, and a full condom in the bathroom waste basket. That's when the shit hit the fan. The stupid fuck had the nerve to bring this 'bimbo' over to MY apartment and fuck her in MY bed."

"So, this morning when he stopped over for his 'Sunday morning blow-job', I had all his shit in the trash can along with the panties and condom. As usual, he let himself in, and in typical fashion threw his keys on the table. I was nice as pie while he poured himself a cup of coffee, making sure to get my key off his key ring."

"Then I let him have it. 'So, what's her name?' The look on his face told me everything."

Cali paused for a sip and continued, "I went over to him and took the coffee cup out of his hands and set it next to the kitchen sink. He just stood there stunned. I moved into him very seductively, gently rubbing his chest and the front of his pants. I wanted to make sure his dick was nice and hard."

Abigail and I were all ears. I started to refill our glasses as well. Cali took a generous sip from hers, then extended it to me.

"Once I had him all hot and bothered, I said, 'Oh, by the way the panties I found next to my bed are in the trash can out back right on top of all your shit. And, the rubber with the load of cum you left the wastebasket is there too.' He was speechless and that's when I kneed him as hard as I could in the balls."

Both Abigail and I cringed.

"As he stood there doubled over, I went to the front door, opened it, threw his keys out in the street and told him to 'Get the fuck out of my apartment and out of my life!'"

"After he stumbled out, I slammed and locked the door. Then the asshole screamed for the whole world to hear, 'At least she's a real woman, with real tits, and a real pussy. And not some freak with an 8-inch cock like you!'"

"I was so pissed. What an asshole. I was just some fantasy of his. He'd let some T-Girl blow him and then fuck her up the ass, but he was afraid to reciprocate because that would make him some sort of faggot or freak."

Still fuming, Cali paused and looked at us. She saw a look of surprise on my face, and then looked over at Abigail. Then it hit her.

"What? You didn't know? Abigail never told you?"

Abigail chimed in. "I never said a word because I saw how Richard looked at you. What he saw was a beautiful sexy woman, with the most erotic nipples in the world, which is exactly what you wanted. He was a gentleman, always treating you like a woman."

There was a long, confused pause between us. You could see our minds processing everything which just transpired; from the blast to her ex's nuts; to my not knowing. Cali was the first to break the silence.

"That explains why you never hit on me. I thought you knew and didn't want anything to do with me. The whole time you were just being a nice guy."

My reply was "Look, I was with Abigail. I don't know what she did or didn't tell you, but when it comes to this sort of thing, she calls the shots. There was never a mention of anything involving you, me, Abigail what-so-ever."

After a slight pause, I went on to say, "However, after every one of our get-togethers, Abigail has been on fire."

Our attention turned to Abigail, who was standing there wearing the grin of a Cheshire cat.

"Sooooo?" Cali added. "Does Richard know we've been enjoying each other?"

Abigail gave me a glance and then looked at Cali saying, "He does now."

Things had gone from Cali venting, to an incredible level of sexual energy in a matter of minutes.

"Richard," Abigail's tone was becoming seductive; her gaze returning to me. "Wouldn't you agree that now would be a good time to open the champagne you brought." It was a statement and not a question.

Sauntered over to me, Abigail's demeanor was pure lust. The kiss she placed on my lips was so suggestive. She then traced a fingertip over my lips, looked into my eyes and said, "Be a darling and get the bubbly and flutes. Cali and I will be in the sitting room getting comfortable. It's time we get to know each better."

She turned to Cali and taking her by the hand, they made their way into the other room.

When I arrived, the girls were locked erotically in a deep passionate kiss. Without breaking their embrace, they turned, each taking a flute as I poured. We clinked and offered an unspoken cheers.

After taking a sip, I looked at Cali and said, "To knowing you better." I was so turned on; my instincts drove my next move. Bending over, I lowered my face and placed my mouth on hers. Cali's response was pure craving.

Our lips moved together. Our tongues danced. I was melting.

Taking our flutes, Abigail moved from the love seat. "Richard sit down next to Cali."

I slowly slipped next to Cali, pulling her into me. I wanted to caress every inch of this vixen. Cali straddled me, placing her arms around my neck; our mouths consuming one another. I could feel the warmth of her loins as she gently rolled them over mine.

Abigail had stripped and positioned herself behind Cali between my legs. Pulling her t-shirt up to her neck, Cali broke our passion, allowing Abigail to remove it. Before me were the pierced nipples I hungered for.

Moving my mouth to her left nipple I kissed it, then licked it, and began to softly suck her puckered bud. A low sigh streamed from Cali as she pushed her chest into my mouth. "That feels so good, Richard. My nipples yearn for attention."

I brought my hand to her other nipple, flicking my fingers across it. I toyed with the bar, slightly twisting and pulling it. "Yes, I love it. Harder, please harder. Make my tender buds ache for pleasure."

Abigail had removed Cali's heels along with my shoes and socks. Moving into a straddling position behind Cali, Abigail pulled her back, away from my mouth. Her hands took over tormenting her nipples.

Taking control, Abigail instructed me to undo Cali's jeans and remove her 'cock-clit.'

Undoing the snap and lowering the zipper, my hand entered and moved to her warm, thick mass. The smoothness of her skin was so arousing. The feel of her thickening cock-clit had my cock growing as well.

Releasing it from her jeans, the look was intoxicating. My hands caressed and gently stroked it. Abigail's mouth was now attacking Cali's while her hands pulled and twisted her nubs.

Fondling her sack, I let her hips move her cock-clit rhythmically in and out of my warm, cupped grip. Pre-cum leaked from its head and onto my curled fingers, producing a natural lube for her motion. I wanted nothing more than to take her into my mouth.

Abigail broke their heated passion, "It's time we give this woman what she has been missing."

Pulling Cali off of me, she quickly removed her jeans. I moved from the love seat and discarded mine as well. Abigail positioned Cali in a sitting position back on the love seat with her legs spread.

Both Abigail and I went to our knees between them, our mouths double-teaming her long, thick, cock-clit. Cali was moaning, her own hands attacking her buds; pulling and twisting them as her back arched with wantonness.

Our worshipping of Cali's cock-clit had us in delirious state of need as well. Abigail was rubbing her fingers furiously over the top of her mound. The sounds of her excitement were so heady, my cock began to leak.

Abigail took her coated fingers and began to smear her cream onto Cali's pink bud. Scooting her hips forward Cali demand Abigail to "finger fuck my pussy." I moved to the outside of Cali's leg, allowing Abigail better access to her hole.

My mouth sucked and licked the head of Cali's cock-clit. Abigail used one hand to collect her essence, while the other penetrated Cali's pussy. Finger after finger was added until she had four fingers in her. Cali's entire being was quivering.

"FUCK YES.... JESUS CHRIST YESSS ..... FUCK MY HOLE! I'M GETTING CLOSE!!!"

I began stroking Cali's cock-clit and massaging her sack, coaxing the release of her pent-up seed.

Cali began screaming "NOW ... NOW ... NOW ... NOW ... NOW ..." Her body stiffened. The first jet of cum shot into my waiting mouth. Abigail brought her mouth back to Cali's cock-clit, pulling it from mine.

The next spasm shot cream onto Abigail's lips and into her open mouth. We moved Cali's cock-clit between us; her cum spurting over our lapping lips and tongue. Abigail and I snowballed her cum using the head of her cock-clit as a centerpiece. It was too much for Cali and she pushed us away.

With Cali spent, Abigail moved onto to the love seat, pulling her legs up and open. "Fuck me Richard. Cum in me, then lick me to my orgasm." I did as I was told.

***

Remembering that Sunday had me aroused. It was the first time I sucked a cock or ate cum. The significance to that event was it began my journey into exploring my bi-side. Cali, Abigail and I got together a couple more times. But as Abigail became more distant, those trysts faded away.

Drifting back to the present, I wondered why would Abigail leave a note for Jessica to ask me about her? Was it really a note or was there more?

I started thinking about how much I should tell her. I was worried about delving too much into things. Yes, I am bi, and I do have a number of bi and tranny movies in my collection. But how do I explain all of this to Jessica?

One thing for sure, I'll need a couple bottles of champagne for this.

*****

Part 5...

I took the day off from work to take my time getting ready for Jessica's. There was the grocery store, the liquor store (six bottles of champagne, two chards, and a red), along with the nail salon. The nail thing is a luxury as the technicians do a fantastic job on a mani-pedi. No polish, just perfectly groomed nails.

The shower process was longer than normal as I cleaned both inside and out (history has shown Jessica loves the back door). Shaving my face and lower abdomen, I made sure I was completely smooth. l didn't want any sharp stubbles left behind.

Dressed in a starched white shirt, khakis, and of course shoes, socks, belt, and undies, I was good to go. After doing a last-minute check on the hair, I was out the door.

Jessica met me with a warm smile, a sincere "I missed you" hug, and a kiss which said it truly has been too long. She looked radiant. A black, formfitting, tank dress hugged her tone body.

Her long blonde hair was styled seductively. It fell sensuously onto her dress, stopping just about her breasts. A thin black, ornamental belt hung around her waist; the end of which dangled just above her mound.

From her ears were an elegant pair of black onyx drops. They matched her nylons and heels.

Her red lips and nails, along with smoky pink and black eyeshadow were perfect compliments to her creamy smooth skin, blonde hair, and dark attire.

My lust stirred the moment I saw her.

Together we put things in order, deciding to wait until after bubbly to slice, chop, and prep for dinner.

The cork popped, I poured, we toasted, kissed, and sipped.

Jessica wasted no time. "So tell me, tell me, all about Cali." Her head rested on her hands with her elbows on the table. She was all ears!

Taking another sip for courage, I began.

As the story went on, I refilled our flutes a number of times.

Jessica let out an "Oh... My... GOD... That is so hot!!!" when she learned about Cali's cock.

Overall, I thought the story went well. Jessica seemed aroused. Now it was my turn.

"Since I told you about Cali, it's your turn to tell me what flicks turned you on the most."

"I knew you were going to ask, so I brought my lap top down to show you in person." Jessica went to the other counter and brought it back to the island.

As it powered on, her doorbell rang. We gave each other a 'who could that be' look. Jess went to the door and peeked through the window. Another "Oh my god" came from her as she opened the door.

"Nick!" she exclaimed, "I thought you were still in England!? Come in, come in."

She gave him a big hug and the type of kiss which told me this wasn't their first.

Taking him by the hand, Jessica pulled him into the kitchen. She gave me the wide-eyed, raised eyebrow look of the unexpected.

"Nick, I want you to meet a very special friend of mine, Richard."

Nick looked a bit surprised. I guess he hadn't thought about timing.

I stood and extended my hand, "Nice to meet you Nick... Richard Glavin."

Nick shook my hand, "Nick Preston. Nice meeting you."

"Can I offer you a glass of champagne?" I added. Jessica took a step back and gave me look which asked if this was "Okay?" I gave her a subtle wink.

As it turned out Nick and Jessica were friends from high school. They shared stories about the old times and the trouble they got into. Nick seemed like a good guy.

After we finished the first bottle and then the third, Jessica started rubbing my thigh and getting a bit touchy-feely with me. I got the feeling Nick began to think he was intruding.

"I really should be going," he offered. "Sorry, I just sort of barged in on you unannounced."

Jessica answered the same way I would have. "Ok if you must, but do you have time for one more glass?"

Nick looked at me for my reaction. Lifting the bottle, I gestured Jessica's offer.

"Well, maybe one more. Hard to turn down good champagne with friends."

As I poured, Nick asked, "So how did you meet?"

Jessica took control of the conversation immediately.

"Do you remember Abigail? It turns out she was a mutual friend of ours. The three of us used to get together and play from time to time. Richard was quasi dating her, but if you remember Abigail, no one really dated her."

Nick's looked changed a tad. He glanced at Jessica, then at me, and gave us a knowing nod.

"One day, Abigail just flew the coup. We were going to meet here for a threesome, but when I got home from work there was a note telling us she packed up her stuff and headed west."

The word THREESOME didn't slip past Nick.

Jessica moved behind me and started to massage my shoulders while she spoke.

"Abigail's note was pretty unarming. We had to go to her place to pick up things we left there over time, as well as two black garbage bags of her toys. Her leaving killed the mojo for the evening and it has taken us about two months for us to get back together."

Nick looked puzzled. "Why so long?"

Catching me off-guard, Jessica answered with, "Richard, explain things to Nick." She went back to her laptop.

Clearing my throat, I decided to tell it like it is. "Truth be told, Jess and I had never been alone together. We only got together with Abigail, who always made the play plans."

I saw Jessica was on the Literotica web-site, making it pretty obvious where she was going with all of this.

Continuing, I said, "We took our time getting to know one another, or likes, our interests....."

Jessica cut me off mid-sentence.... "and what type of kink we get into with Abigail gone. Richard was kind enough to let me view his library of erotic movies."

She was opening my "Favorites." How ironic that on the night we are finally getting together, an old friend stops by (a stranger to me), has some champagne with us and is about learn Jessica's taste in porn. My loins stirred, as I also found it highly erotic

Turning the laptop towards Nick, Jessica went on, "Look at all the different genres he's into. And trust me this is great porn. I must have used a couple thousand of his minutes. His taste in erotica is so good. I got so horny. This was the first movie I watched...."

It was the Marc Dorcel's, "The Widow." Jess had jumped to scene in the parking garage where 'the widow' seduced the three attendants.

As it played for Nick, Jessica turned her attention to me. The look in her eyes was hunger. She grabbed the hair on the back of my head with one hand, pulling my mouth to hers. Her tongue invaded as her other hand went to my crotch, grabbing my thickening shaft as I sat on the kitchen stool.