A California Stop Pt. 03-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking from me, Jess moved to Nick, whose eyes were darting between the screen and us.

Jessica pulled him to his feet. Draping her arms around his neck, she procced to give him one of the deepest and hottest kisses I've ever witnessed. My cock was now very hard watching them. Breaking from the kiss Jessica looked towards me as she rubbed Nick's chest.

"Richard, I want to show you Nick's cock. It's beautiful."

Moving her hand to the front of his trousers, Jessica pulled down his zipper and pulled out his growing shaft. It was impressive; thick and above average in length, without being a monster.

"Come over her and admire it Richard." She paused, then added lustfully, "I know you want to."

Moving around the counter to join them, my trousers were tenting.

"Feel it Richard. Feel it grow as I kiss him."

Taking his warm flesh in my hand, I slowly caressed it while Jessica's mouth worked its magic. It was so erotic as it swelled in my hand. When drops of pre-cum appeared on its tip, I just had to go to my knees to lick them up.

Nick's moan caused Jessica to glance down just as I was taking Nick's shaft into my mouth.

"Yes Richard, that is so hot. Prepare him for us. Make him hard. Make him hard for my pussy."

I worked his cock while Jessica hungrily kissed him again. A few moments later she joined me.

"Let me have some," her tone was wanton. Pulling his shaft from my hands she began to lick every inch of its length, pausing only to say, "Richard, I am sure Nick would like to see yours as well."

Standing I unzipped my pants and pulled my hard member out. Nick's hand went to it, stroking it gently. I moved my mouth to Nick's as Jessica worshipped his manhood.

Looking up at us, Jessica moaned and said, "I am so turned on right now. I think we are all a little overdressed for the occasion." She stood and we all got naked in a somewhat heated state.

Jessica pulled us together into a three-way kiss. Our tongues danced, moving from one mouth to the other. Jess' hands were stroking our shafts; our hands were caressing her ass, breasts, and every bit of flesh in between.

Pushing us to our knees, Jessica positioned herself between us. Pulling my face to her pussy, I began to lick. She then instructed Nick to "Lick my asshole." Jess' nectars were dripping from her. I licked all I could while still paying attention to her clit. How I loved the creaminess of her essence.

She then turned around, bringing her asshole to my face and offering her yonni to Nick. The feel of his salvia on her brown eye was such a turn on. I swirled it on my tongue using it to probe her hole.

Jess was moaning loudly and her body was starting to shake. I thought she was going to cum, but she pushed us away.

Pulling us to our feet, our mouths explored again swapping Jess' and Nick's tastes.

Saying it was time, she grabbed our cocks, guiding us up to her bedroom. Pushing Nick onto his back as she went to one side and proceed to suck him. "Join me Richard. I need this cock hard."

We wildly worked Nick's flesh; his moans filled our ears. Jessica sucked, then fed it to me. I sucked, then fed it to her. In between, we kissed and tongue danced along his shaft and head.

Jess was on fire.

"Nick, I want you to fuck me from behind. Richard on your back with your head at the bottom of the bed."

Moving quickly into position, Jess placed her body in the 69 position over me, but staying on her knees. Nick moved behind her and placed his cock at her entrance. Jess' juices were dripping onto my face.

Nick slipped into her in one smooth push. A husky, "Yeeeees" poured from Jess. "Fuck me Nick."

And that he did. In fact, he pounded her. Jessica's face fell onto my abdomen; her hands went to my shaft, holding onto it for stability.

Each thrust of Nick's cock pushed Jess' juices from her cunt. His tempo was building.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me." Her words were in sync with Nick's movements. "

"I can't hold back any longer, Jess," was Nick's only warning.

"In me, In me. Fill my cunt with your cum."

Nick exploded with a howling "FUUUCCCKKKKK!!!" Buried deep in Jessica, I could see his balls twitch as his seed poured in. He went motionless for a few moments before withdrawing.

Jessica was still hot and need more.

"Make me cum, Richard!"

Shoving her mound onto my mouth I began to lick her, using Nick's cum and her juices as lube. Jess was grinding, and bucking her hips as my tongue drove her wild. Her body began to shake and with a single cry of "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she erupted; her vagina gushing and squirting her essence and Nick's cum everywhere.

It took a few minutes for us to recover.

Jess said softly, "Wow..... that was soooo hot..... I can't wait for round two, but I need a little break. Let's go have a morsel and more champagne."

We all agreed.

Jessica went to her closet and found a few robes for us to wear. Mine was silk which didn't do much to ease my stiff cock. Noticing it, Jess gave it a little tug saying, "Don't think I've forgotten about you."

As we made our way down the stairs to the kitchen, Jess' doorbell rang again. Jess smiled and moved quickly to open it. Nick and I watched as Cali entered. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Jess looked at me and smiled. "Remember when I told you I just may have a surprise for you? Well, here she is. Nick just happen to stop by."